All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5415 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Good internet service
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
"30th Getaway"
my 30th birthday vacation, it was great!
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Happy belated birthday! We're so flattered that you chose us to host your extremely special occasion, and even happier to know that we were able to make it a five-star experience for you. We hope to welcome you back again in the future for another amazing stay!
1 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
Sylvia
"Aloft was great..hotels.com, not so much"
The hotel was awesome in all aspects. Very accommodating. However my experience with hotels.com was lacking. When I tried to modify my room from king to queen , hotels.com tried to charge me for an extra night. UNACCEPTABLE! I contacted the hotel directly and they changed my room to queen no questions asked. Too bad hotels.com could be so accommodating to my needs. I definitely will not book through hotels.com in the future. I have deleted the app from my phone.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
richard a.
"Awesome time"
A wonderful experience
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Edward
"Very nice hotel. Worth checking out."
Really enjoyed my stay. Nice modern hotel and helpful staff. The hotel smelled like fruit loops. That was cool. Lol over all a good stay
1 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Earl
I had an amazing stay. I am now a fan and will continue to stay at aloft hotels more. The decor and atmosphere was beautiful and sleek. The W showed it can spread its style in a variety of boutique hotels.
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
Ene
The staff wasn't very accommodating, to say the least. Ok hotel, but there's better options within a half mile.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
"Will stay again"
Awesome room and great customer service!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
josh
"Birthday Celebration"
I was there for a weekend getaway for a friends birthday. It was my first time in Houston and I had no clue where to stay but remembered how nice the Aloft location is where I stay, so decided to try it out. I was so pleased. The staff were very helpful and courtesy with our check-in. It was convenient having a mini fridge in the room, although if you needed to use a microwave you had to bring your food down to the lobby and use a communal oven. The rooms were extremely comfortable and don't get me started on how wonderful the shower was!!! Overall....the area was nice and safe, convenient to local restaurants and shopping. Be prepared for a $16 a day parking fee. I will definitely keep Aloft in my top picks for accommodations when I travel.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Keema
Clean, Great Service, Great location, Great amenities, Great value.. what more can you ask for?
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Overall I was not pleased
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Room was very quite and comfortable. If you self park, don't drop off or throw your room key away before you leave because you need it to get out of the parking garage without paying.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
"Great choice while in Houston Galleria area."
It served it's purpose, was a relaxing room and nice hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"my review"
Great stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Great place to stay. Close to just about everything.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Great choice!"
Nice staff, clean room, very comfortable and the best of all: the price!
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
anggie
Everything was alright except for the fact that we couldnt get food from the hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
"Cozy, pet friendly hotel at great value"
Convenient location within walking distance to the Galleria. Super pet friendly! Excellent service from all staff. Rooms were very functional, bed and beddings were very comfy. Parking was very easy as the guest elevators were connected to the garage. Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you very much for your feedback, Angela, and for your loyalty to Aloft Houston by the Galleria! We're so happy to know that both you and your pets loved the experience you had with us. We can't wait to welcome you all back again very soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
angela
"Great wedding night room"
It was our wedding night and the staff was kind enough to offer us complimentary drinks in the bar and free parking for the night.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Alex
Everything was fine until some money went missing from our room and there was nothing the hotel could do about it
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Mauricio D.
"Cool hotel near the mall"
aLoft is a really trendy nice hotel close the the galleria mall. The only problem we had was that the parking was $16 a night and we didn't know until we got there. I also don't recommend getting snacks and things at the little convenience area down stairs it's very very over priced and CVS is just across the street. Other than that the staff was super nice and helpful and the rooms were lovely. I would totally stay here again.
4 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
Gina
"Aloft Houston"
I've never been to a hotel where so many artificial airfresheners were used. The elevators had one smell, the hallways another, the rooms another, chlorine from the pool. I felt like they were trying to cover up old musty smokey carpets and such. It was just too many fake smells everywhere you went.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your review about your stay, and we do apologize that you did not like the different environmental fragrances that we use throughout the property. Each Aloft uses different aromas throughout the hotel to give guests a memorable experience of the area that they are in. We are non-smoking facility, and we do not allow smoking in our rooms or in our public areas. Thank you for sharing your views on your experience.
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
The Wifi Signal in the building is quite weak and spotty. It made doing business in the building a challenge. In addition, the "Business Center" was not at the level one would expect from a hotel of this caliber. Other than this, it's a nice hotel, and the it was best bed I've slept on in as long as I can remember.
6 night business trip Oct 20, 2015
Bryan
"Great but not perfect. 3.75 stars"
Pros: it's a great hotel but can use some improvements. Else, I love it here. Cons: the wifi is slow. 1 mb up and 1 mb down when I was there. TV set up was from the early 90s. Only cables available to use were HDMI even though they had ports for iPhone. Why have the ports if you don't have the connection wires?
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Nice hotel great location
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
"What a stay"
My stay at the Aloft Hotel will be the most the memoriable because of all the inconveniences I've had. When I first checked in, I got ready to lay down and then realized that there was an old blood stain in the sheets, then I went to use the bathroom and the toilet stopped up...the Aloft did fix these problems promptly, with great customer service. However on the second night the power went out in the hotel and about and hour later we had to evacuate down 10 flights of stairs, all to find out that someone had smoked in their room and it set off the fire alarm. By this time I was ready to go home, because in my mind, I was thinking what will happen next....
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
We sincerely apologize for the issues that you encountered at check-in, and we are very happy that our team took immediate action to make them right while you were here. Unfortunately, we did have an act of mother nature that shut down the power in the neighborhood for about 20 minutes before the power was restored. Thank you for your understanding, and we would love to welcome you back on your next stay in Houston.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
In Room 934, I mopped the bathroom each morning after my shower. The bed pillows (decorative) reminaed on the floor my entire stay after the first day of room cleaning. Room Service, meet me in the lobby. Totally unprofessional.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are trying to understand if your shower leaked while you were here – please know that had you alerted our staff of this during your visit, we would have been happy to quickly fix the issue. Our room service provider will only meet all guests in the lobby for payment due to their safety and security requirements, which does not allow them up to our floors. Thank you again for providing a review regarding your stay with us.
5 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Zenaida
We loved it.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Holly
"almost great"
shocked to find out that I had to pay $16 to park my car overnight. air conditioner was VERY spotty. almost changed rooms. except for those things it was great.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks for the review, and please accept our apologies for the fact that you were not informed about the parking fee prior to your arrival. We appreciate the feedback about the AC, and we will correct this issue right away. We’re very happy that you found the rest of your stay to be great!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Patrick
"Great hotel!!!!!"
Great stay, although a/c was very loud. Parking exit was a hassle though because you could drop your room card key off in the garage, but then you could not get through the exit barrier without it! Needs to be better organized!
"Pretty good"
Nice place. Stayed a night while in the galleria area. Typical of the big chain hotels in the area. They only had tooth brushes and tooth paste. Everything else you had to buy. There is a CVS close by, though, within walking distance. Swimming pool was small and heated. Exercise room was adequate. Ice machine is only on the 5th floor. Shower does leak out quite a bit. They did a bad job of sealing the shower. Bed was comfortable and relatively clean. A bit small. TV was enormous for the room size. Standard selection of cable TV channels. View from the room was okay, nothing fancy. Sink was trendy type that didn't hold water well while washing hands and face. They do charge for parking, but most other places did too. Parking lot was adequate but if you're driving something big, you may have issues with the steep and narrow ramps. Decor was supposed to be trendy. Not as nice as I thought it was going to be and their photos definitely take advantage of HDR. Friendly staff. Overall an okay hotel.
Ki
Me and my girlfriend enjoyed our stay, but I didn't like that the hotel hold an additional $100 for incidentals. I would've understood this if I knew this before my arrival, and it also charged for parking. It would be greatly appreciated if hotels.com state everything the hotel requires. Because it said self parking sobi assumed parking was free. My girlfriend use hotel.com all the and she never had those problems. Most hotels listed if parking was free on you had to pay.
Lowell
"Location"
Shower wasn't very clean, good service, excellent location
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Luisa - Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your shower, as that is not at all up to our high standards for cleanliness. I have shared your comments with the Housekeeping Manager for discussion and review. On a positive note, it's so nice to hear that you found our service and location be excellent! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon for an even better experience.
5 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
Luisa
"Houston get away"
Great stay at a friendly place
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
"My "Go-To" hotel when I'm in town!"
If this hotel is available...I stay here! The rooms are clean, the staff is very friendly and accommodating.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
"ood times"
I enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the ALOFT system. I only had wished to not be in an handicapped room. Oh an the frig was colder.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thanks so much for your feedback, Chris. I'm very sorry that our team was not able to provide you with the perfect room. We're happy, however, that your stay was still great overall. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Great room and service.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Perfect hotel in a great area of the city!"
The location and atmosphere of this place is tops! We got a great price and had a wonderful weekend in a great area of Houston!
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Krista
"Awesome and dog friendly!"
I loved my stay at the aloft! They are very dog friendly. Everyone was nice to my dog and they even have dog treats, dog bowls, and gave my dog a tennis ball! Loved it here!
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for the compliments, Kimanh! We're thrilled to hear that both you and your furry best friend had a perfect stay at Aloft Houston. We can't wait to welcome both of you back again as soon as possible.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Kimanh
"Meeeh..."
My television didn't work and the hotel was completely booked, so I had to wait until the next morning to be moved.To make up for it they said that they would take care of the overnight parking fee, however I was still billed for it. The location and the XYZ bar are great, but I will not be staying again.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you had with your TV while you were here. We always want to make things right while our guests are still in-house, yet it sounds we dropped the ball this time on ensuring that your problem was corrected. Thank you for informing us of the issue, and we will correct it as soon as possible. I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed our WXYZ bar and the location of the property. We would love for you to experience an issue-free stay the next time you are in Houston
2 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"A new favorite for me"
Great modern hotel with the friendliest staff I've even had the pleasure of dealing with. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Awesome, as always! Nice getaway, right at home!!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Jasmine
Enjoyable; no real problems or complaints
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
"Noisy from construction and Traffic"
Really great Front Desk Staff. Noisy from construction and Traffic
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Donald
It was wonderful
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Darrell B.
This hotel is at great location. The staff is very friendly. The room is not very big but all the essentials are there. Parking garage at the lower levels of the hotel makes it super convenient in this busy commercial district. The decor looks a bit old and tired, need remodel soon.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Weekend stay for business"
Stayed while at a conference. About 2 blocks from mall. I walked everyday. Great running trail in neighborhood about 1/2 mile away by San Felipe. Hotel staff was very nice. Room was nice, not many channels to choose from. It was quite on the 8th floor so no room noise for me. Most restaurants are a few blocks away easy drive.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for the compliments! We hold our staff to very high standards of customer service, so we're definitely pleased to hear that they impressed you. We're glad that you enjoyed the size and peacefulness of your room, and we agree that our location is amazing for exploring new restaurants or going for a walk. Please visit us again the next time your travels bring you to New Orleans!
3 night business trip Sep 24, 2015
"My solo hide away"
It was wonderful enuff said
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Lacretia
"Clean but Lacking"
Hotel was clean, friendly staff. Room was big but uncomfortable. Fee for parking was outrageous.
Response by Aloft Houston by the Galleria
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay. We’re so glad that you enjoyed our friendly team and noticed our high standards for cleanliness. We want to consistently achieve a 5 star review, so it’s very helpful for us to hear what we can do differently to achieve that. We apologize that you found the room to be uncomfortable, but we always appreciate specific details about which areas were a problem so that we can take action. I regret to hear that you were dissatisfied with our parking fees, as we regularly research what our competitors charge to ensure that our fees are among the lowest in the Galleria area. Thank you again for your comments, and we hope for the chance to welcome you back.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2015