All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
6303 N.W. 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice LG room, great price."
Nice room, great price, customer service as far as checking out & having someone at the desk at check out time was horrible.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Travis
"No no no!"
Not worth the money, hotel staff is not friendly and does not work with you at all. The service is truly horrible on too many detail accounts. It's not worth 179.00 we paid for one night. The neighborhood is sketchy, they buildings are run down. Will not stay there again or refer to anyone.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Wesley
Weird set up. Charged us an additional 5.00 for no reason, found that 5.00 charge on my credit card today
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
julie
"It's not just a hotel room"
The fact that you get breakfast AND dinner makes it such a bargain. Clean apartments, grounds kept trimmed, perfect for a family of four. We've stayed here twice and will stay again when we come back. Soooo much better than a hotel!!
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Regi
"We are not happy"
It was not more so clean and Food was very bad .
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Fereydoun
"Mildew"
Property is older and not nearly as good as the pics. Had two rooms that were suppose to be together, instead they gave us apartments across the complex that they did correct.We lost access to both rooms when the keys quit working. This was due to them checking us out. The room downstairs smelled like mildew. Made a trip to the dollar store and used 2 cans of lysol. They serve 3 meals a day their and they were good. Grounds are nice and well kept but apartments are rather run down. We will not be back!
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
A lot of misinformation lead to many problems and a hateful staff before we even arrived. Then, when we went to cancel, they offered us a different room, which was NOT as great as they made it sound. The room was not at all what was expected. The amenities were nice though.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Great place for the price!!!"
This was a good place to relax...nice and quiet. However the pool was not what I expected. Pretty upset that there were swim classes being held the whole weekend and the lady in charge of the swim class was way too uptight. My kids couldn't enjoy themselves because she kept yelling at them to stop jumping off the ladder!!! Not very happy!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Crystal
"Outdated, not well maintained and full of bugs"
I was very disappointed with my experience at Isola Bella. Upon arrival, I waited in line for 30 minutes to check in. Upon driving into the establishment, there was trash left around the grounds. There were many spiders and ants in our room. The indoor pool has very limited hours (only noon - 5 pm on Sunday). This was the most disappointing hotel experience I've ever had.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"wedding officiant"
Air conditioner was a little noisy, but we liked the room, the guest services representatives were quite nice and we were overall very pleased.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"I don't recommend this place"
Sheets were dirty... Went to take a shower the shower for turning on shower broke... They sent a repair man to or room for repairs was high he smelled like he just smoked weed before he walked up to our room... Never Never staying here again
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Shannonn
"It was ok"
The bed was very uncomfortable. It was an ok stay. There wasn't really anything else around. Food was mediocre. The dining room in the Pavilion was old looking and some of the chairs were patched with duct tape. It had pretty surroundings with the lake. Probably won't stay there again. We were not offered any kind of maid service like any other hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Madeline
"A different kind of stay."
This won't be for everyone, but for the right occasion it will be great. This is basically an apartment room within an apartment complex with typical apartment atmosphere (gated entry, but part of fence falling down). The grounds has a nice little pond with a walking sidewalk almost all the way around it (only exception is near the outdoor pool). The ducks are not afraid of people so you can walk right by them, pretty cool. We loved the view and the room was pretty nice. It was like a basic apartment. If you were planning to stay somewhere for a weekend or full week, I would certainly recommend this hotel as it has good workout facility, place to eat, bar, nice tennis courts, and much more. You could stay for a few days and never have to leave for entertainment or workout. It was a rather quiet place to stay (loved that). It takes a while to check-in so don't get in a terrible hurry, but the staff is nice enough. The PIN code gated entry is only for cars as all other gate entryways are open. The rooms are spacious and have full kitchen (with dishes) and bathroom. The shower wasn't bad, but we did have a weak toilet that reminded me why I don't want to live in an apartment complex. However, it worked and there were actually no major issues. I will probably bring the kids next time and stay here again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Carman
"Something changed"
We stayed her last year for the 2014 USA Wrestling Girls Folkstyle Nationals. The room was much cleaner then. This year we stayed down stairs and it was not as nice or clean. I will probably not be returning. The price went up a lot from last year to this year.
4 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Patrick
I'm considering living here. To many amenities to list. Should be a model for every large city. Wish there was one in Dallas. We will never stay any were else.
Kat
"Best place to stay ever!!!"
So much to do. We were upgraded to a two bedroom. Beautiful view of the water. The food was fantastic. The bar was wonderful. My son had so much fun in the indoor pool. The staff was awesome! We could not have asked for anything more. You can rent a car for the weekend for $15. There's so much to do you don't even have to leave the grounds. This is our new weekend get away.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Kat
"Great location for relaxing weekend"
We will recommend Isola Bella to everyone! The comforts of home for a terrific price!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Mandy
"great experince"
at first i wasnt sure i was in the right place it is part aparment complex but went inside and was kinda skepticcal at first young kid at the counter but was super freindly and helpfull dont judge a book by its cover this place was awsome a full aparment for the same price as a standard hotel room we had a second story balcony coudnt use it because there was a snow storm we stayed 2 nights i was sick the whole time but after chekout we went to the pavion and ate the breakfeast was omg good and i didnt drink but there bar looked amazing
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"2nd Stay/Will be back!"
This was my second stay with Isola. I am a young business woman, and I travel for work. This place is gated so I feel very safe there. For the price the amneties included are unbeatable. An entire clean furnished apartment, breakfeast, dinner, washer/dryer free in apt, full kitchen. It's great. The only downside is parking, but it was not big deal. This is my new home away from home as long as I can always find these great deals on expedia to stay there.
Rhea
"Awkward Location but Nice Hotel"
The first time I stayed our bathtub was disgusting, but the next time the room was great. Will definitely return!
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"fair"
The hotel was ok,we had trouble with the door because you had to firmly push on the door.the room had one remote that only worked for one TV and not the other and the tub leaked.the shower head was loose as well as the bottom so it was difficult to control the water .Other than that our stay was ok
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Good stay"
We stayed in one of the 2 bed 2 bath condos & thought it was great. The only negatives were that the carpet needed replacing & there was no cookie sheet for baking. The food was good & the grounds were beautifully kept.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Perfect stay"
Isola Bella was perfect for my stay. Close to family, the room was a nice one-bedroom apartment. Fully appointed kitchen, two flat screen wall mounted TVs, sofa and desk. Even had a small load washer/dryer. Lost myself in the hot shower the next morning. I was so impressed, I'm thinking of keeping an apartment there for my many trips a year to Oklahoma City. A hotel room that feels like a condo home
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
TES
"Excellent in every waym"
It was clean. People friendly. Great breakfast and dinner buffet. Would rebook a vacation in a heartbeat.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Debbie
"Feels like home"
I loved this hotel feels like home with apartment style living very private and convenient.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
jen o
"Big Disappointment"
I chose this place because it looked like a great option when traveling with out pet, particularly looking at the pictures on the site. However, this is an old apartment complex which is not in a great part of town and which is now being used both for long term rentals, extended stays and short stays. It is run down, the staff is rude, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Once we got a look at the place, we left and went elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"fine"
My complaint was I needed early check in they wouldn't compile. From that point my stay was hampered.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
leroy
"Just like home"
Bring your own pillow. Other than that, no complaints. The rooms are clean and spacious, other than the usual wear and tear one expects in an extended stay situation. The food is excellent, and the area is good-as this is not only an extended stay/dorm-type place, folks are of a different calibre than the other extended stay chains. Staff is responsive, if a little overworked. The amenities are top notch and unexpected. Also, the main pool was still open in early October, since it was unseasonably hot. All in all, staying here was in no way a mistake. I come thru town three ir four times a year, and I don't even consider any place else.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
CD
"Never ever would I recommend this place!"
Spiders, fleas in the bed, stains on the blanket!!! The list goes on! Gross!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Not the newest hotel, but everything was pleasant and strolling around the lake at midnight was a nice, relaxing and romantic moment.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great deal for the price!"
The rooms were very nice in size, and clean! The dishes and glasses they had in the kitchen for guest to use were also very nice! The bed wasn't very comfortable, but for the price I still thought the room and meals included were a great deal! I will stay there again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Holly
"Great Place"
I was greeted very kindly and check in was pretty quick. I did get charged an additional $50 refundable deposit which is refunded at checkout. This is not noted on expedia. I didnt mind as I am not here to cause damage, but it would have been nice to know in advance. Breakfast and Dinner were pretty good quality and buffet style. The apartment was awesome. Fully furnished, washer dryer, dish washer, and everything needed to live in this place for a while. I paid for a hotel and got an apartment and meals too! How cool! I will definitely be back if in OKC ! I heard no loud noises at night and the grounds were clean and kept up. I dont see anything to complain about. Imagine what other place you would get for the same $73 a night- this is top notch!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Rhea
"wonderful stay"
This was my second stay and it was great! We enjoyed our stay inmensely.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Apartments"
We liked the roominess and cleanliness of the apartments. Having a living area and a separate bedroom was an extra. The convenience of the full kitchen and washer/ dryer was a surprise feature. The offer of a breakfast and dinner at the "Pavilion" was the only major issue we experienced. The staff in the "restaurant" was wrapped up into their cell phones and could care less if we were there. The food quality was suspect, so we left. The staff also wore nothing to differentiate themselves from the guests. Since they did not greet or offer any guidance we had to guess who worked at the dining room. Our front desk experience was positive. They were informative and helpful, especially when I electronic key continued to malfunctioned. A follow up by management regarding the "mess" in the dining room would have been a good idea. Overall, that was their only failure. We would return to this property again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Bobby Flame
"The other apartment balcony"
Place was run down and carpet was stained. Went to get in bed and there was hair all over the sheets! Not hair from the top of your head either! I took pictures with my phone to send to my husband and noticed in the pictures that the sheets were stained.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Old and musty"
The place is an old apartment complex turned into a motel. Very old and with a musty smell when you open the door. The people were very nice. It comes with free breakfast, but the second day they didn't even have any milk for cereal. I would not stay again. There was garbage and junk sitting outside my room that was never moved during the two nights I stayed.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
My experience was unpleasant and was refunded our money. Neither the property nor the rooms are any where near what is portrayed in the photographs. Maintenance man was pleasant and the lady that checked us out of our room was also pleasant and helpful. That is about the only good thing I can say about the place unfortunately.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"poor staff and condition."
The ceiling in the room was falling in by the ac unit. The kitchen sink just came off. It was not in stalled properly. Hairs around the bathtub. And the dryer's vent just dumped into the room. Absolutely ridiculous. And we ask for a babybed be sent to the room several times. They said it was on the way and never showed up.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
kc
"Great for a longer stay!"
Roomy and plenty of utilities for a long stay. Bedroom is a little outdated, but the kitchen, bathroom and living room area is fantastic! Central air and flat screens!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"The convience, quality, and service was great!"
I was sorry that our stay was so short because we could not take advantage of many the services offered. We will stay again if the opportunity is ours.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice, cozy hotel"
Stayed here previously, enjoyed it so thought I'd give it another shot. Pretty much same experience. Nice place to kick back and relax
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Jeremy
"Great Stay for a night"
Great stay. Comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Gin Vossen
"Very misleading"
I had very high hopes for this 2 bedroom hotel. I should have known it was too good to be true. The front staff was pleasant, but I felt like they knew they were about to rip us off. Once we drove into the complex, it hits you that these are apartments and some are being used for overnight "hotel rroms". As we approached our room, trash bags were visible on residents front door steps, awaiting pick up. Usually where there is trash, there are cockroaches and rodents. The room smelled and looked very worn out. The shower was full of mildew. I was very afraid of sleeping in the bed. Our plan had been to utilize the full kitchen to cook pizzas for our family of 6, but once we saw the unit, my husband and I decided to eat out. The free breakfast was not good either. I stuck to packaged cereal.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"The price was right for what we got"
We stayed for 5 days so it was a good deal. The place was a but run down and needed maintenance but the place was spacious and clean and there were enough perks to make it pleasant. Don't expect 5 star but it is good if you want to be outside the city and like the flexibility of cooking your own meals and don't like the confinement of a hotel room.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Todd
"Nice spacious condo close to private lake"
Plenty of activities for families. Several swimming pools both indoor and outdoor, sauna, basketball court, walking area, fitness center. The facility prepares 2 meals per day, breakfast and dinner. The condos have full size kitchens and alliances, dishwasher , washer and dryers. All Roos have YV in them. The condo comfortably sleeps 6.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Jackie
"recent stay july 2014"
1 bedroom was a nice stay but couch did not include fold out bed as listed, shower did not have the best pressure for use and the pool staff that do the swim lessons were not very pleasant, rude to those not partaking in the lessons and were constantly eyeballing my little girl, myself and mother when we were swimming- very odd.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"ok bath not so much!"
It was ok but no water pressure in the shower or hot water so cold bath and having hip replacement so bath was not an option. Room was ok, but the spit bath was not!!! Could not call for service it was 6AM and no one was there.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Not staying again
"loved Isola Bella"
my children and I loved the stay, loved swimming, tennis, basketball, the lake, and just the slow nice pace. It was relaxing. The toilet in the room was noisy, would not stop leaking. The security lock on the sliding glass door was broke, so I had to make it work. The door jam on the front door was busted and had been glued back together, those last two things did not make me feel very safe. But loved all the activities and I love Oklahoma anyway, even if I am a Texan.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Cendy
"Always at least ONE nasty personality up front"
I have stayed here a couple of times now and each time I run into a person who has the most hateful attitude toward me while I have given them no reason to behave that way. This time, I made a 2-day reservation using 2 separate reservations, because I knew that one of my credit cards would not hold both nights. Since this hotel lets persons hold a room without paying up front, I waited until I got there to pay for the second night, but paid for the first. However, there was some misunderstanding from when I showed up and gave them the second good card and so I was literally booted out and told that my second reservation was no longer any good since I did not have a "good card", even though they took a deposit for the second night as soon as I gave them my second card upon arrival. It was the way the front counter girl was hateful and kept contradicting her own self over and over saying "my card was no good" and saying "I can't give you a receipt for the hold made on it because it was just a hold". It was weird actually and it was the second time I ran into a strange front desk clerk at this hotel. Otherwise, it is a great place to stay. My guess, this one won't be here the next time I stay just as the last one wasn't there either. strange.....actually...and VERY INCONVENIENT. I came to OKC for a broken neck surgery. Having to relocate because someone did not feel like using my second good card for I have no idea why not, was not fun!
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice Place to stay with children"
had a great stay..ended up adding on an additional night which the staff gave me the same rate that i got on expedia ($25 below their rate) lots of stuff to do here..free breatfast AND dinner..lots of clean pools that were shallow enough for children. very attentive staff. grounds were kept clean..overall a great stay. will be going back in a month!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014