All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6303 N.W. 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I don't recommend this place"
Sheets were dirty... Went to take a shower the shower for turning on shower broke... They sent a repair man to or room for repairs was high he smelled like he just smoked weed before he walked up to our room... Never Never staying here again
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Shannonn
"It was ok"
The bed was very uncomfortable. It was an ok stay. There wasn't really anything else around. Food was mediocre. The dining room in the Pavilion was old looking and some of the chairs were patched with duct tape. It had pretty surroundings with the lake. Probably won't stay there again. We were not offered any kind of maid service like any other hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Madeline
"Something changed"
We stayed her last year for the 2014 USA Wrestling Girls Folkstyle Nationals. The room was much cleaner then. This year we stayed down stairs and it was not as nice or clean. I will probably not be returning. The price went up a lot from last year to this year.
4 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Patrick
"2nd Stay/Will be back!"
This was my second stay with Isola. I am a young business woman, and I travel for work. This place is gated so I feel very safe there. For the price the amneties included are unbeatable. An entire clean furnished apartment, breakfeast, dinner, washer/dryer free in apt, full kitchen. It's great. The only downside is parking, but it was not big deal. This is my new home away from home as long as I can always find these great deals on expedia to stay there.
Rhea
"Awkward Location but Nice Hotel"
The first time I stayed our bathtub was disgusting, but the next time the room was great. Will definitely return!
2 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
"fair"
The hotel was ok,we had trouble with the door because you had to firmly push on the door.the room had one remote that only worked for one TV and not the other and the tub leaked.the shower head was loose as well as the bottom so it was difficult to control the water .Other than that our stay was ok
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Good stay"
We stayed in one of the 2 bed 2 bath condos & thought it was great. The only negatives were that the carpet needed replacing & there was no cookie sheet for baking. The food was good & the grounds were beautifully kept.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Perfect stay"
Isola Bella was perfect for my stay. Close to family, the room was a nice one-bedroom apartment. Fully appointed kitchen, two flat screen wall mounted TVs, sofa and desk. Even had a small load washer/dryer. Lost myself in the hot shower the next morning. I was so impressed, I'm thinking of keeping an apartment there for my many trips a year to Oklahoma City. A hotel room that feels like a condo home
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
TES
"Excellent in every waym"
It was clean. People friendly. Great breakfast and dinner buffet. Would rebook a vacation in a heartbeat.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Debbie
"Feels like home"
I loved this hotel feels like home with apartment style living very private and convenient.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
jen o
"Big Disappointment"
I chose this place because it looked like a great option when traveling with out pet, particularly looking at the pictures on the site. However, this is an old apartment complex which is not in a great part of town and which is now being used both for long term rentals, extended stays and short stays. It is run down, the staff is rude, and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone. Once we got a look at the place, we left and went elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"fine"
My complaint was I needed early check in they wouldn't compile. From that point my stay was hampered.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
leroy
"Just like home"
Bring your own pillow. Other than that, no complaints. The rooms are clean and spacious, other than the usual wear and tear one expects in an extended stay situation. The food is excellent, and the area is good-as this is not only an extended stay/dorm-type place, folks are of a different calibre than the other extended stay chains. Staff is responsive, if a little overworked. The amenities are top notch and unexpected. Also, the main pool was still open in early October, since it was unseasonably hot. All in all, staying here was in no way a mistake. I come thru town three ir four times a year, and I don't even consider any place else.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
CD
"Never ever would I recommend this place!"
Spiders, fleas in the bed, stains on the blanket!!! The list goes on! Gross!!!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Not the newest hotel, but everything was pleasant and strolling around the lake at midnight was a nice, relaxing and romantic moment.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great deal for the price!"
The rooms were very nice in size, and clean! The dishes and glasses they had in the kitchen for guest to use were also very nice! The bed wasn't very comfortable, but for the price I still thought the room and meals included were a great deal! I will stay there again in the future.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Holly
"Great Place"
I was greeted very kindly and check in was pretty quick. I did get charged an additional $50 refundable deposit which is refunded at checkout. This is not noted on expedia. I didnt mind as I am not here to cause damage, but it would have been nice to know in advance. Breakfast and Dinner were pretty good quality and buffet style. The apartment was awesome. Fully furnished, washer dryer, dish washer, and everything needed to live in this place for a while. I paid for a hotel and got an apartment and meals too! How cool! I will definitely be back if in OKC ! I heard no loud noises at night and the grounds were clean and kept up. I dont see anything to complain about. Imagine what other place you would get for the same $73 a night- this is top notch!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Rhea
"wonderful stay"
This was my second stay and it was great! We enjoyed our stay inmensely.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Apartments"
We liked the roominess and cleanliness of the apartments. Having a living area and a separate bedroom was an extra. The convenience of the full kitchen and washer/ dryer was a surprise feature. The offer of a breakfast and dinner at the "Pavilion" was the only major issue we experienced. The staff in the "restaurant" was wrapped up into their cell phones and could care less if we were there. The food quality was suspect, so we left. The staff also wore nothing to differentiate themselves from the guests. Since they did not greet or offer any guidance we had to guess who worked at the dining room. Our front desk experience was positive. They were informative and helpful, especially when I electronic key continued to malfunctioned. A follow up by management regarding the "mess" in the dining room would have been a good idea. Overall, that was their only failure. We would return to this property again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Bobby Flame
"The other apartment balcony"
Place was run down and carpet was stained. Went to get in bed and there was hair all over the sheets! Not hair from the top of your head either! I took pictures with my phone to send to my husband and noticed in the pictures that the sheets were stained.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Old and musty"
The place is an old apartment complex turned into a motel. Very old and with a musty smell when you open the door. The people were very nice. It comes with free breakfast, but the second day they didn't even have any milk for cereal. I would not stay again. There was garbage and junk sitting outside my room that was never moved during the two nights I stayed.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
My experience was unpleasant and was refunded our money. Neither the property nor the rooms are any where near what is portrayed in the photographs. Maintenance man was pleasant and the lady that checked us out of our room was also pleasant and helpful. That is about the only good thing I can say about the place unfortunately.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"poor staff and condition."
The ceiling in the room was falling in by the ac unit. The kitchen sink just came off. It was not in stalled properly. Hairs around the bathtub. And the dryer's vent just dumped into the room. Absolutely ridiculous. And we ask for a babybed be sent to the room several times. They said it was on the way and never showed up.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
kc
"Great for a longer stay!"
Roomy and plenty of utilities for a long stay. Bedroom is a little outdated, but the kitchen, bathroom and living room area is fantastic! Central air and flat screens!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"The convience, quality, and service was great!"
I was sorry that our stay was so short because we could not take advantage of many the services offered. We will stay again if the opportunity is ours.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice, cozy hotel"
Stayed here previously, enjoyed it so thought I'd give it another shot. Pretty much same experience. Nice place to kick back and relax
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Jeremy
"Great Stay for a night"
Great stay. Comfortable and clean. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Gin Vossen
"Very misleading"
I had very high hopes for this 2 bedroom hotel. I should have known it was too good to be true. The front staff was pleasant, but I felt like they knew they were about to rip us off. Once we drove into the complex, it hits you that these are apartments and some are being used for overnight "hotel rroms". As we approached our room, trash bags were visible on residents front door steps, awaiting pick up. Usually where there is trash, there are cockroaches and rodents. The room smelled and looked very worn out. The shower was full of mildew. I was very afraid of sleeping in the bed. Our plan had been to utilize the full kitchen to cook pizzas for our family of 6, but once we saw the unit, my husband and I decided to eat out. The free breakfast was not good either. I stuck to packaged cereal.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"The price was right for what we got"
We stayed for 5 days so it was a good deal. The place was a but run down and needed maintenance but the place was spacious and clean and there were enough perks to make it pleasant. Don't expect 5 star but it is good if you want to be outside the city and like the flexibility of cooking your own meals and don't like the confinement of a hotel room.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Todd
"Nice spacious condo close to private lake"
Plenty of activities for families. Several swimming pools both indoor and outdoor, sauna, basketball court, walking area, fitness center. The facility prepares 2 meals per day, breakfast and dinner. The condos have full size kitchens and alliances, dishwasher , washer and dryers. All Roos have YV in them. The condo comfortably sleeps 6.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Jackie
"recent stay july 2014"
1 bedroom was a nice stay but couch did not include fold out bed as listed, shower did not have the best pressure for use and the pool staff that do the swim lessons were not very pleasant, rude to those not partaking in the lessons and were constantly eyeballing my little girl, myself and mother when we were swimming- very odd.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"ok bath not so much!"
It was ok but no water pressure in the shower or hot water so cold bath and having hip replacement so bath was not an option. Room was ok, but the spit bath was not!!! Could not call for service it was 6AM and no one was there.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Not staying again
"loved Isola Bella"
my children and I loved the stay, loved swimming, tennis, basketball, the lake, and just the slow nice pace. It was relaxing. The toilet in the room was noisy, would not stop leaking. The security lock on the sliding glass door was broke, so I had to make it work. The door jam on the front door was busted and had been glued back together, those last two things did not make me feel very safe. But loved all the activities and I love Oklahoma anyway, even if I am a Texan.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Cendy
"Always at least ONE nasty personality up front"
I have stayed here a couple of times now and each time I run into a person who has the most hateful attitude toward me while I have given them no reason to behave that way. This time, I made a 2-day reservation using 2 separate reservations, because I knew that one of my credit cards would not hold both nights. Since this hotel lets persons hold a room without paying up front, I waited until I got there to pay for the second night, but paid for the first. However, there was some misunderstanding from when I showed up and gave them the second good card and so I was literally booted out and told that my second reservation was no longer any good since I did not have a "good card", even though they took a deposit for the second night as soon as I gave them my second card upon arrival. It was the way the front counter girl was hateful and kept contradicting her own self over and over saying "my card was no good" and saying "I can't give you a receipt for the hold made on it because it was just a hold". It was weird actually and it was the second time I ran into a strange front desk clerk at this hotel. Otherwise, it is a great place to stay. My guess, this one won't be here the next time I stay just as the last one wasn't there either. strange.....actually...and VERY INCONVENIENT. I came to OKC for a broken neck surgery. Having to relocate because someone did not feel like using my second good card for I have no idea why not, was not fun!
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice Place to stay with children"
had a great stay..ended up adding on an additional night which the staff gave me the same rate that i got on expedia ($25 below their rate) lots of stuff to do here..free breatfast AND dinner..lots of clean pools that were shallow enough for children. very attentive staff. grounds were kept clean..overall a great stay. will be going back in a month!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Dominique
"MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!"
Do not think for one minute you are getting what these pictures show!! We rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with 5 adults and some children. When we arrived we find out that the 2 bedroom only comes with 2 people staying in the charge. Therefore, we had to pay a high additional fee a night for each extra person. This was never disclosed in any of the policies of the hotel on their website. The staff was rude and insulting. The food was disgusting. The room was not any better than a cheap motel 6. Horrible experience. I would not recommend doing business with these people.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
JESSICA
"This place is a dump"
I was shocked to see the location of the hotel, but even more shocked when I saw what the hotel looked like. An old apartment complex that looks like it was built in the 70's. I stood in line for over an hour to get my room and finally ended up asking for my money back and left.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Devin
"nice surprise"
The hotel has aged since the actual photos were taken, however it did deliver the experience one would expect. great place for a getaway. three pools to choose from the room was very spacious and comfortable. we plan on going back.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"Check in a horror"
Lack of number of employees and poor office facilities made check in 5wke an hour ot more the people worked as dilligently and were calm as they coild be under the conition. Room needed repairs badly. Nice place for big parties and if you have a pet.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
jerry
"Wonderful"
Great place to stay especially if you have a pet!!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
"what a pleasant surprise!"
We recently traveled to OKC to meet my parents so our kids could go stay with them in MO for a week. After they left, my husband and I stayed an extra night in OKC. We stayed the first night in a hotel my mom picked. It was okay. Not very impressed and when I found out how much they paid for it, I was shocked! Made me a little nervous about Isola Bella because I thought it was a place that sounded a bit too-good-to-be-true, especially for the price. Boy were we pleasantly surprised! It was a lovely property and so quiet. The apt was well cared for and stocked. Very clean. And the breakfast buffet was awesome! It even had some foods you don't regularly see on any buffet much less a hotel's. I almost didn't book it because I thought an apt may be a bit overboard for just the one night. SO glad I changed my mind. I couldn't believe we found such a treasure in OKC. And once we found out some of the things OKC has to offer, we hope to bring our kids for a long, fun weekend after school is out next year. And Isola Bella is the main reason for those plans! The grounds, the fitness center, the extra amenities, the service -- we asked the gentlemen working in the Pavilion if there was a particular market in town. They not only answered the question, they printed up directions for us! All for such an incredibly reasonable price?! I challenge anyone to find a better deal anywhere. LOVE Isola Bella!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Angie S.
"Close to mall"
Great
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
We stayed just one night. It was comfortable, and well maintained. There were plenty of amenities that we did not even use! Breakfast was wonderful. I did learn after the fact that check out is at 11am, NOT at 10am like my reservation from this website stated. I would definately stay here again!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Just OK"
Nothing great about this place. We got charged the wrong amount when we checked in. We requested ground floor due to us bringing our dogs. We got 2nd floor. Quality of rooms was just ok. Pretty clean but had dead bugs in room. Indoor swimming pool smelled bad & floor was muddy. Outdoor pools were good. Food was cold when we got breakfast. It was quiet though & we didn't hear any noises from neighbors. After we got home we got 2 extra charges on our bank account. Both were over $100. But they did reverse the charges after we called. Overall, just OK, but not likely to stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Rachel
"Peaceful Getaway"
My fiance and I came here just for a quiet weekend away. Absolutely fantastic place! Couldn't have asked for anything better!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great service, plenty of room and pretty grounds"
Loved the size of the apartments, so much more room than a hotel. Also, plenty of room for our kids to run and play--pools, walking trials and small lake!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Terrible Staff"
I arrived to find my room was not ready at check in time after the receptionist assured me (both 2 weeks and the day before) that I could check in early to set up for my daughter's party. The two receptionists were very rude and nonchalant. I was given the wrong directions to my room and the wrong room number. I only realized the correct room number because I had called so much that they told me the room number ahead of time. The roadway upon entering the villas was rough and ragged. There was a large whole dug into it that couldn't be avoided. The breakfast buffet did not have milk. The size of the place and its location relative to my home was good. If you have a 2nd option and don't need the space of a full apartment, I suggest you rent that place.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Sean
Staying here was a very unique experience, when looking for places to stay in the future,this is definitely on the top of my list
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice place for gathering"
Interesting concept - Extra 2 bedroom apartments used as hotel rooms, with breakfast and dinner included (or brunch on weekend). Asked for non-smoking, first room reeked of smoke, but they were willing to change, upgrade to newly refurbished. Lots of space inside and on the grounds. Would be a great place for a family getaway, reunion, hangout. Not as convenient if on a tight schedule, due to distance to food service. Food salty, basic, but not bad.
4 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"OVERALL SATISFIED"
FIRST APPEARANCE OF OUR ROOM WAS DISAPPOINTING, BUT AFTER A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION, I DECLARED IT CLEAN AND BUG FREE. THE PERSONNEL AT ISOLA BELLA WERE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE FOOD WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014