All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6303 N.W. 63rd Street, Oklahoma City, OK, 73132, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"OVERALL SATISFIED"
FIRST APPEARANCE OF OUR ROOM WAS DISAPPOINTING, BUT AFTER A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION, I DECLARED IT CLEAN AND BUG FREE. THE PERSONNEL AT ISOLA BELLA WERE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE FOOD WAS BETTER THAN EXPECTED AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
DA JUDE
"Pictures are deceptive!!"
The pics were obviously taken a long time ago.. Very inconvenient work out/ swimming facility, they close at 7:00 on a Saturday night and don't open until noon on Sunday. My kids never got to use it at all. Also ran out of milk at breakfast so they could not eat cereal. Will not stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
roberkirk
"Very clean absolutely recommend for extended stay"
Didn't realize when booking online I'd be staying in an apartment, but must say was pleasantly surprised. We had booked a one bedroom with sleeper sofa but sofa wasn't a sleeper therefore we were upgraded to a two bedroom and boy was it nice. Clean, roomy & well stocked. I felt like I was staying @ someone's house. Lady at front desk was very busy during check in time but was very polite & proficient. I would recommend especially for extended stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Amanda T.
"NOT FOR ME"
Not too clean and there was no room service daily to clean bathrooms or make beds, not even in 5 days did we see any service. Had to pick up my own TP and Towels.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Sam
"Great! Would stay again!"
It isn't the fanciest looking hotel I've stayed in but was very home like and it comes with anything you will need! Breakfast was pretty good, great variety.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
Maritza
"California In Oklahoma????"
I lived and sold real estate in Oklahoma City and never knew there was such a secret being hidden as Isola Bella properties. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone interested in kicking back and enjoying a scenic view not known to Oklahoma.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
ED
"Its a furnished apartment"
Furnished apartment. Clean. Could use some updates. They have buffett twice a day included and the amenities of an apartment complex.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
gregg
"Very nice, pay for a hotel get an apartment..."
the title says it all... an apartment for the price of a hotel.. get access to the pool and gym.. breakfast was awesome and included in the price.. I saw some bad reviews for this place, but honestly I don't know why.. This place was AWESOME!!! Regret not staying longer..
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Adam
"Pretty far out from downtown"
Overall it was pleasant just wished they wouldn't allow smoking so close to the rooms. Every time I entered or left my room I was overwhelmed with cigarette smoke.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great breakfast, clean room."
It is an apartment complex but it is gated. Nice room for the price.
"Nice gated community."
Nice clean place. Not most up to date but adaquit with kitchen and laundry. Over all a pleasent place to stay.
"In town for tournament"
Overall the stay at Isola Bella was good. First thing that we encountered was no sofa bed. Evidently they do have some units with sofa beds but not all. We had 3 people staying in a 1 bedroom with one queen size bed. They do have hideaways that you can rent for $5 a night but they did comp it for one of our parties since that is what Expedia listed on their site. The unit was updated but the beds and bedding could use updating. The queen bed was hard a a rock and the pillows were not comfortable. We had a non smoking unit but the curtains were very smokey smelling. We ate Breakfast each morning and were pleased with the selection. The hours for the recreation center were very limited on the weekends. The pools were accessible but hadn't warmed up yet much this summer.
"Visit to family"
I was in town visiting my son with his grandmother. We were pleasantly surprised overall. The room was VERY clean and comfortable. Only problem we had with the room, was Expedia said there was a sofa bed in the living area, but those are only available in certain units, so we had to pay extra for a roll-away bed. The complex is actually a converted apartment complex into an extended stay "resort" type of place. This means full kitchen and bath, and our unit even had an apartment size washer and dryer in the room. Overall the room rated 5*! The room came with complimentary breakfast, and complimentary dinner on weekdays. This was awesome as it saved us a lot of money on eating out all the time. The meals were very tasty, and the only problem we had with it was the breakfast was pretty much the same every day. If you were staying there for more than a week, the lack of variety would get stale quickly. Overall we rated this 3.5*! The grounds were awesome. Two private lakes to fish in without the need for a license, several outdoor pools, an indoor pool, official sized basketball court, tennis courts, small general store, full service bar, and the list goes on. It is also a gated community, so it keeps non-clientele out of the residence. We only had a couple of complaints regarding the grounds. It rained while we were there, and the common area of our building was flooded, and there was a lot of trash around after the storms. Overall we rate it 4*!
Other trip May 28, 2014
cooldaddee
"Nice concept, poorly executed"
This boutique hotel had such promise, but that soon gave wat to display. Water pressure problems with bathroom basin. We ran out of towels and toilet paper and our request for them went unanswered so we bought some ourselves. One of the t.v.s worked on and off. Our card key failed to work leaving us waiting for security at 11-pm one night. The breakfast buffet was good, but that's it.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Tonya
"Extended stay hotel NOT a spa."
This was not advertised correctly. This is for workmen that don't care if their mattress is wrapped in plastic, bad linens, sink faucet that is not attached, wires that hang from the tv all over wall. Cheapest furniture that I've ever seen. Free breakfast that should not be fed to humans. Perfect for that work few that doesn't speak English or pay taxes!
Other trip May 26, 2014
never again
"Easy to find"
Friendly service from the front desk to the pavilion staff. Very clean dining area at the pavilion and the food was tasty and hot. Rooms were spacious and clean. Room was a little dated and worn but everything was clean and comfortable and worked properly.
Other trip May 18, 2014
gloria
"Very nice and fulfilled multiple needs"
The staff was courteous, the apt. lovely. Multiple pools and full breakfast and dinner provided. We will be going back
2 night trip May 12, 2014
Wendie
Very Nice Rooms and Great Size
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Hoss
Had a great stay. First experience was at our arrival. Pulled up realizing that we hadn't reserved a handicap accessible room, which was needed for our friend. Walked in, asked if there was anyway to switch and FREE OF CHARGE IN 2 MINUTES. We had a different room. Fantastic friendly staff, great room.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Colton
"A Great Place to Stay"
Isola Bella is a true lodging gem. The room accommodations were very comforting with unexpected accoutrements of wall art, cable/flat screens in every bedroom, fully supplied kitchen, washer and dryer within the suite and full complimentary meals provided at the Pavilion.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Russ
"Bait and switch"
When we first arrived we were very pleased with our surroundings. However our room was not ready. We were sent to the pavilion to wait. Our condo was several blocks away and was nothing more than a cheap apartment. Our internet never worked; The cable went out in the master bed room. We requested linens and towels but had to go get them from the office ourselves. The only staff who was helpful was security who got linens for us (finally) Food is Horrible!!! If you are looking for a cheap place to stay.. this is great. if you are looking for luxury (condo) stay elsewhere!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Janie
"Too noisy"
There were kids in the parking lot from 11 pm to 3am honking horns, yelling, playing loud music. called the courtesy patrol 2 times, never saw them come by to check on things. if you want to sleep not a good place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Della
Stayed here for a little weekend getaway. Has a Pavillion on site with a bar, also serves breakfast and dinner buffet style. Not the greatest food, but decent enough. Only about a ten min drive from downtown/bricktown, would definitely stay at again
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jeremy
"Good complimentary food"
Good price
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Lynn
"beautiful name"
We had a wonderful time! We were able to be comfortable with our toddler anywhere we went. The meals were awesome and filling!! Our Lil boy loved your food too, and loved the nice spacious rooms. The only minor complaints would be the amount of duck droppings that we had to walk around, and the floors needed mopped from all the dust with the windiness lately. But everything else was fantastic. From the quiet rooms to the indoor pool. It really did feel like my Isola Bella!! We will definitely be staying here again! Thanks Isola Bella!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Dustin Ramer
"Isola Bella"
Nice quiet convenient to shopping plenty of places to eat.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Not as nice as depicted"
The biggest disappointment w this place is that the pictures look insanely nicer than actuality. The room itself was fine, but in need of sprucing up... Painting, etc. the leather couch was worn clear through on both arms, and the support in it was non existent... Should have been thrown out years ago. The kitchen was good, but adding a few more touches would make it great, ie oven mitts, cookie sheets, in addition to coffee packs have hot chocolate/hot cider/ hot tea. The bathroom was also good, but each towel had a stain on it. Every one. Looked like a black smudge. Ick. On the walk down to the restaurant/bar each day I had to walk through a hallway where they were doin construction on those rooms. All of the construction garbage was thrown there and most of the boards had nails sticking straight up. That surely could have added excitement to someone's day. They should have had construction tape up and directed guests to other walk throughs... Which I didn't discover until my 3rd day there. The restaurant itself isn't exactly a sit down restaurant type but more of a continental eating set up. Which is fine, just nice to know. The food selection was really great, and kept full. The bar set up was super nice... Nice bar, nice big screen tv, nice chairs. The gym... What a joke! I've never been to such a shoddy gym!!!! And from the pictures I had high expectations. What a disappointment!! Equipment was old and not working.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
B
"Great place"
I was very happy with this place, it was out of the way and away from the big city, it was a quiet and relaxing place which is exactly what I needed after a 15 hour drive
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Will
"Great Place"
Enjoyed our stay. Plenty of room for the family. If traveling to Oklahoma again would use this place again...
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Abel
I didn't know who was an employee of the facility. They charged me for my daughter when it states it could room six and it was only 4 of us. The apartment/suite shouldn't mix with the local tenants. My kids wanted to go swimming but it was a bunch of intoxicated tenants at the pavilion blocking the entrance and they wasn't even there to swim. The other pools were filthy and unkempt. It was a motorcycle under the stairway going to my room with what seems like a place they leave their cigarettes butts. The suite across from mine had a Alaska husky that when the owner left it barked and cried the entire time. If it was just a place to rent monthly you probably could get use to it but not trying to relax for a couple of days.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Refurbished room very nice"
I stayed in a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. The place was recently refurbished and it was great! It was comfortable and clean. The bed was great, and there were tvs in each bedroom. 2 meals daily were included, which added great value to the price. There was even a small washer/dryer in the unit which came in handy. I was a little nervous about staying there because of other reviews I had read, but we had an excellent experience.
"Whats a reservation"
I booked a condo, and it was apparently "given away".. I ended up with 2 seperate rooms in 2 different areas, accross the parking lot. This was not what I wanted, but what I got stuck with. The hotel looks like a hotel residence, in a rough area. Did not resemble the photo... where was the water at. The photo on expedia shows what looked like a large pond or lake...?? wt where was that in real life?? also the carpet was from the 70s and one of the rooms the bedding was equally old 70's / 80's humm. Was clean and no signs of bed bugs. The airconditioner did not work in one of the rooms, in the other room it worked but was so loud you had to yell to talk over it or hear anyone. It was a very very odd experience. I do not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Pictures are very misleading"
For the first time in my life, I canceled my reservation and left without staying. Check-in took forever though the staff was really nice. Parking was crowded. The room looked NOTHING like the picture. No carpet, cheap tile floors, washer and drier in the kitchenette, tiny oven, and two twin beds instead of a queen.
Vacationer
Absolutely a great deal! This was a business/slash personal combo trip. You absolutely cannot beat the price or the amenities offered! Already recommending this to others! Wonderful time!
3 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2014
"Great hotel close to stores and restaurants"
Loves this hotel, I felt right at home. One of the best hotels I've stayed in by far!!!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Isola Bella"
enjoyed a nice wonderful relaxing stay would recommend Isola Bella to everyone
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"another great stay"
Excellent stay nd very reason able rate
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2014
tamilla James
"Space, beautiful space !"
Really nice to find a comfortable two bedroom suite at a reasonable price. Would recommend for anyone wanting to stay with a family or group
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2014
"Disappointed... Especially for price I paid..."
I booked this hotel based on location, security gate (that was wide open the first 2 nights), indoor swimming pool and a free buffet. The one bed room condo was a good size. I was utilizing the hide a bed but there was no bedding in the room for it. Which I didn't realize until about 10:30 at night, so we made do with the comforter off the bed. Room was never cleaned out of the 4 nights we stayed there; trash never picked up, no clean towels ever brought. Had to use beach towels we brought with us the last day. Forget the "high speed internet"... and I quote "it doesn't work in the area you are in... we need to rewire it". So we had to use our hot spot on our phones to run computers etc. Then we decided to visit the pool one evening. Had to drive to it, this is a huge complex. It is a "condo" / apartment complex.It's obvious people live there full time. When you walk in, you are in the gym part. Then the horrible smell hit us. It smelt like sewer coming out of the men's bathroom. Women's bathroom better but not great. Stayed in the pool long enough to realize there was hair all around the edges, it was slick in spots on the bottom. There was no smell of chlorine at all. Something kept brushing by my legs in the pool. We could see things floating in the water. Looked like someone had urinated on the concrete around the pool. Never did make it to the buffet. After seeing how they didn't keep up the pool or service the rooms, didn't think I wanted to eat their food.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Lorrie
"Hotel mixed with apartment living not a good idea."
We thought the room was nice at first. It was set up like an apartment. The problems didn't start until we were ready to relax for the evening and go to sleep. The bed was like a rock and sheets pretty starchy or scratchy. Then the apartment renters got home above us about 10:30 pm. We needed rest for an early start the next day. They turned on the booming music. It continued and more of their party guests arrived up to midnight. This is when we called expedia and wanted to leave. They called the hotel/apartment complex who in turn sent out a security guard. We were already packing and placing a call to the nearest Holiday Inn Express, when the guard showed up. It sounded like a scary nasty fight up stairs. We felt bad for him. We scurried out of there, with people starring at us through their window. They management felt bad about it and didn't charge us. It's too much like a college dorm or young apartment living for a peaceful gettaway.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Poor hours for amenities"
Decent place to stay. The times the pool, gym and other amenities are available is VERY limited. Won't stay again because the hours weren't convenient for us to travel during the day and return and relax that evening or get up early to work out. Also have to walk a good distance or drive to gym and indoor pool.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Not a real hotel - 2 star at best."
Nice staff. Nice neighbors. Mediocre hotel (I mean apartment complex).
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Atanu
"Good place for extended stay."
We needed a place to stay while some home repairs went on. This place fit the bill with free dinner and breakfast for the family. The room was also like a mini apt. This would be great for extended stays or long business trips.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
These are renovated apartments so you wint have that true hotel experience. We were placed on the back side of the complex. The concrete was busted near the gate that opened into the complex. We did not feel safe at our location and we checked out after being their for 20 minutes. As we were checking out another family felt the same way and checked out as well.
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2014
"Return trip"
Overall we were happy with the visit. If you book through Hotels.com, please be advised that when you arrive, the hotel will put a $50.00 hold on your credit card until you check out. This is in case "you trash the room." We were a bit confused about this additional charge, as no mention of additional charges or "holds" was mentioned while booking. This needs to be made very clear to the customers in the booking process.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Denise
"Apartment like hotel"
One bedroom unit only has one bed but we also requested a pullout couch. Pullout too small for adult so needed extra air mattress. Plenty of room, closets everywhere, quiet location. Breakfast only served until 8:30 on weekdays and no daily maid service. Breakfast was good, did not go to free dinner but did enjoy free ice cream and soda in afternoon. Too cold for outdoor activities so can't rate those.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"not a hotel- old apartment complex"
theory was great. not what I expected. pictures were very misleading.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
"Very Comfortable Place"
My friends and I really enjoyed our stay at Isola Bella!! My only issues is that it was a non smoking room that smelled faintly like smoke when we got there. Thankfully there were candles and Febreeze in the apt so we were able to get rid of that light odor. Otherwise, great place!! Definitely will stay there again!!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Anne
"Old needs work"
Looks like it was built in the 60s beds are small and old bathroom is tiny price was OK.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Beds were comfortable. There was only hot water for maybe 10 minutes in the morning. Hard to get five people through the shower in cold water.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014