All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6055 Lbj Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

loved my bathroom tile, the overall design of the restroom was great!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
good breakfast bar and nice and quiet
2 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Hotel staff works to make sure guest needs are met.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Great hotel, excellent facilities nothing outdated. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
The rooms we're clean, the service was excellent, and the breakfast is good. Everything looks clean and modern. Real pleased with our stay.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice, friendly staff - not a great location"
GPS will give you a hard time getting to the hotel. There's only one way to get to the building and that is on a one-way street, so if you miss your turn, you'll have to circle back around to try again. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was friendly. My only complain was the bed was very firm and the blankets were itchy. It was hot in the room, even with the ceiling fan on and the air conditioning running.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Matt S.
"Wonderful stay!"
We were just staying for one night at this hotel. It was so nice and organized. The rooms were clean and beautiful. Loved the modern style. The staff were organized and the breakfast was great. Thank you for your hospitality. Will definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Jenny
ME AND MY DAUGHTER DECIDED TO STAY OVERNIGHT IN DALLAS BEFORE HEADING TO LUBBOCK TO DROP HER OFF TO SCHOOL AND OUR STAY WAS VERY PLEASANT. IT GAVES US THE TIME WE NEEDED SHARE WITH ONE ANOTHER BEFORE SHE WOULD BE AWAY FROM HOME FOR SCHOOL. GREAT HOTEL..WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND AND VISIT AGAIN
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
DONNA L
The staff was exceptional and I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dallas.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Judy
"Very nice and stylish, just hard to access"
Overall I was pleased with this location. My issue with it is where it's located. It's wedged between a furniture district and the back of a neighborhood so it's a little hard to get to, especially if you are coming from the North on Preston Rd. For future residents here is the trick. Turn left on Alpha, right on Hughes then right on Copenhil. Copnehll dead ends at 635 just east of the Hotel.
5 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
CWatson
"Very nice hotel"
We had a very nice stay at this hotel. It is close to many restaurants and a local mall, but not walking distance. The hotel is clean and updated and we would have expected to pay more than the $96/nt rate we got on hotels.com. The free breakfast was good and well done with the standard fare. The room was large and comfortable and the modern walk-in shower was great. Although the beds were comfortable, we didn't care for the wooden bed frames that extended from the bed corners! More than once we cracked our shins on them! I don't expect them to buy all new bed frames but it was probably something that could have been discovered sooner. It wouldn't keep me from staying there again though.
2 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Tony P.
"Ok in a pinch"
It was an ok hotel; good breakfast, soft beds, friendly staff. The only 2 things I would complain about would be 1) There was no hot water at night and 2) There were ants in the ice. This hotel was built not too long ago, so it was disappointing that it already had these problems. It was pretty gross
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
"GREAT LOCATION"
OUR STAY HERE WAS GOOD THE HOTEL WAS CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS VERY NICE. WE STAYED ON THE 2ND FLOOR AND KIDS KEEP RUNNING BACK AND FORTH ON THE 3RD FLOOR SO WE CALLED FRONT DESK AND THEY TOOK CARE OF IT. WE WILL DEF STAY HERE AGAIN IF WE ARE IN DALLAS AREA.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
RENEA
Will be staying here again for future trips to Dallas. Clean and spacious room. Bathroom in small but that was fine. Close proximity to LDS Temple with easy on and off access to 635. Hot breakfast included in price.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great!"
The hotel was very nice and new! Satisfied with everything and how clean it was. Besides for the reddish/orangey stain about half dollar size on the edge of the bed sheet. Good thing it was a king bed and just slept to the other side. It was so late when I checked in that I didn't care. Breakfast had many options! Staff was courteous and allowed an extra hour check out without any hesitation!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
The service was great the staff was very helpful
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
Kita
"Great Hotel!"
Stayed 3 nights & the location was perfect to get around Dallas.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jill
"Good modern hotel"
Very nice hotel. Close to the galleria. Breakfast is awesome. Pool was not working, which is a negative since the temp was in the middle 90s. The down side is the construction in the area.
3 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Bday weekend"
They hotel was ok we like it. I stay with my friend for one night to celebrate my birthday in dallas. The room was clean and looked nice and well decorated.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel great priced."
This was a nice and very clean hotel. The only complaint I have is that they had some type of concert going on and it went on late.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Second Time Stay"
We had such a great experience with this hotel the last time that we chose to stay here again. We weren't disappointed.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
stuckeysgirl
"Close to the Galleria"
Only bad experience is the freeway construction. I missed the exit to get to the hotel. Our stay was comfortable. The room was clean and cool. I would stay there again.
Other trip May 27, 2014
vacationing fam
"Nice hotel over all."
Very helpful staff, rooms clean and comfortable. We were there for two day, and everything was great.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Gloria
"Hotel is fine, but NEVER this room on weekends!"
Our room, #216, is directly over the conference/party room on main floor. The music and noise from the party/reception below was VERY loud. The noise lasted until 11:15 on Friday night, and was extended until 12 pm on Saturday night until we complained, and Saturday nights noise stopped at 11:40. The noise was so loud, the floor was reverberating. Really. We were offered a room change on Friday night at 9 pm, but the trouble wasn't worth it, thinking the noise would be gone within two hours. Had we realized a repeat performance would happen the next night, we would have changed. Since we had booked though Expedia, the staff said they could not make an adjustment to our credit card. We are wary of using Expedia again.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Shelley
"solid sleep, comfy modern room, great amenities!"
I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this stay was. Great value and comfortable room!
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Cristin H
"Good stay, needs a few changes"
Everything was great; however, the fitness center needs a large amount of work, and the rooms had no refrigerator or microwave.
5 night business trip May 11, 2014
"Fitness room needs help"
Generally a nice hotel. I hate it though, when hotels advertise an exercise room, show great photos and then when you get there , nothing works. They had 3 pieces of mediocre equipment, 2 of which were broken. The free weights are limited to just a couple sets of dumbells. As a business traveler, exercise facilities at a hotel are important to me. Won't be staying here again.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Warren
"Quick and Easy!"
I needed a place to stay overnight for work, this was close to the office and a great price. Check in/out was smooth, staff was friendly and breakfast had a great selection.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
Caitlin
"Very nice and modern."
Very nice modern styling. Sink is very high and difficult to use if you are not tall. No fridge in room. Walk in shower without a tub could be inconvenient. Very nice variety for breakfast.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Very nice hotel . Great breakfast selection .
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Mari
"Nice hotel near the Galleria and close to the airp"
Spacious rooms, great service, convenient location.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
SAM
"Lovely feel like home"
Nice stay close to good eating shopping sport bar night life.... Good spot to take a family... Nice in door pool I really enjoy my stay there... Hope that keep up the good work...
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Surprisingly great"
Really enjoyed the whole hotel. As a matter of fact it was better than the luxury spa we stayed in two nights before! The room was modern and clean. The breakfast was a real breakfast not just a couple of cold bread products and cheap coffee. The breakfast room was packed with people, so that tells me that it was not just me who thought it was really good. Loved being able to park for free and the convenient location to everything we were visiting. The front desk folks were very polite and helpful. Zero complaints.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
Debra Rosquist
"Excellent Customer Service"
I am submitting this review to commend the excellent customer service that this hotel have. The hotel is in excellent condition and looks good, the rooms and bed met my expectations. The manager Tori had a good presence and all the staff that worked there during my three day stay were excellent. I was only disappointed that the standard double bed rooms did not have a microwave and a fridge which I was not aware of when I booked the room. On arrival, I found out that there was no fridge to store my daughter's food, bottled water and snacks that we brought with us. I was not happy about it at all because I had to go back and forth downstairs to store my food and water in the refridgerator with the Hotel manager. The manager immediately intervened but unfortunately that night the rooms were booked (thanks to Spring break). The following day, the staff called us gave us a room with a fridge and microwave which made the rest of our stay what we really wanted it to be besides the road construction (on LBJ Freeway) that we had little trouble getting around!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Mrs. Blessing
"Very nice hotel, clean and comfortable."
This hotel was a good value for the money. The linen was clean and new, the room was clean and in good repair, and there were adequate elevators for a rather full hotel. The breakfast choices were plenty. The staff was kind and professional.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very nice and modern hotel"
The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was very clean. The only down sides were the indoor pool was a little overloaded with chlorine so just sitting by the pool would burn our eyes and the maid service would pass by very early in the morning. However, I would definetly book again because the price was excellent and the room and staff was great.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Elisa Trejo
"Close to where I needed to be"
My parents and I recently stayed here while attending a family function. Pros: close to the function venue; easy highway access; free breakfast. Cons: location off service drive a bit inconvenient due to traffic--other option is to exit by Walgreens; poor housekeeping; hotel was booked with teens who were quite loud. Our room was not cleaned the second day of our stay. By the time we returned to our room, the housekeeping staff had left for the day. We had to go down to the front desk to get fresh towels. However, kudos to the breakfast staff! They kept the area well-stocked and were always clearing away and cleaning tables. Breakfast options were standard but plentiful.
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Baron91
"Great place to stay!"
Our room was very clean. Hotel was very nice and up kept. Only have a couple of things needing improvement...there was no refrigerator in the room and the beds were a little too firm for me.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Jaymie
"Great hotel, a bit lacking in local amenities"
Hotel is really first class...bright, modern and sleek, with comfortable rooms and staff that can't do enough for you. Inevitably, in a hotel like this, you have to venture out to eat, and you'll likely need a car unless the little mall catty corner works....barbecue, Mexican and Indian, as I remember.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2014
Jimmy Mac
"Great customer service!!!"
We needed to check in early so my husband could be on a webinar. I called a few days before to make sure it would be ok. The front desk was very friendly and put that in the notes. I called the arrival morning too, to verify. We arrived at 11:45 and didn't have to wait long at all. The assistant general manager (lady) was very friendly! Room was a little small but we had enough room. Nice, comfortable beds and the kids loved the indoor pool! Breakfast was good too (for a continental setup) they had a nice variety of hot/cold food! Would definitely stay there again PS- very simple to find the galleria from this hotel ;)
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
Tiffany Williams
"highly recommended"
would return in the future
3 night trip Feb 15, 2014
sandy
"close to family"
very satisfied
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
sandy
"Perfect for the family"
We stayed from Friday night til Monday for a quick family get a way. Sharla was at the front desk pretty much the whole time we were there and was just amazing! Very friendly and actually listened to each guest and extremely helpful. Best service I think we've ever received anywhere. The location of hotel is a little wonky due to construction but still a great spot - not far from the Galleria and close to tons of eating places! Definitely our new go to spot to relax!
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2014
Tamara
"Awesome experience"
Loved the hotel and room. Very modern and clean with friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Not only great Value but a great place to stay!"
They put breakfast out early to satisfy the early bird athletes. Friendly front desk, and we were never told no!!!
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Great stay at a great hotel"
Great stay at a great hotel. Front desk staff was friendly, personable and knowledgable. Affordable, clean, comfortable, updated (seemed brand new). We slept like logs! Highly recommend! We'll be back for sure.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Wonderful clean modern hotel."
Complete surprise for a Holiday Inn Express. New, modern, clean hotel with big rooms and comfortable beds.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Awesome, but request rooms on north end"
Very good stay, but one suggestion is to get rooms on the north end of the building. The highway is under-construction and they are going 24/7. jackhammers at 3am is.... well you know.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"We would stay again."
The hotel was maintained to a professional level and sports leisure and business companies. The staff was friendly and helpful. They answered all questions and pointed us in a direction to other great venues. The rooms were modernized and clean. We felt at home and would stay again!
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Amber
Hotel well Maintained. Rooms are clean. Bed mattress good. A modern nice hotel. Staff very nice.
3 night business trip Jan 20, 2014