All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Ordinary pool
"great vacation spot!"
It was a great experience and I will be back.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
LaGloria
"This hotel was close to our destination."
We reserved 12 rooms for several families for a wedding party several weeks in advance. The rooms needed to be the two bed queens. And preferably on the same floor. When we checked in the rooms were Kingsize bed rooms and they had no roll outs. The hotel staff did their best to switch with guests that could use a king size bed, but we were all over the building and it was not easy to find each other. They did not follow up to see if they could bring any rollouts. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but there was not any service by the staff to make it memorable stay. It was just a room for the night.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Camille
We waited to check in for about 25 minutes! Other than that, very happy with the hotel.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Schmoopy
"It's just a clean place to sleep."
Hotel was much older and in need of a remodel but exceptionally clean.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Back from vacation."
Great staff, up to date, clean, comfortable room. The only thing you have to watch was people speeding on the frontage road of 635.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Kinner
"Pretty good"
Pool was out of order, and no fridge or microwave in room. Bed was comfy and room was clean.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Meredith
"Awesome stay!"
I loved it! Great neighborhood, parking lot wasn't packed, staff was very friendly, Room was comfortable, will stay again.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Ashley
"Great, clean, chic place to stay!"
it was relaxing. I wish the pool was actually heated.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2015
"Noisy Neighbors"
The hotel was great, service and breakfast were great too. The only bad part were the noisy, rude neighbors on my floor. There were several teenage girls running in the hallway and riding/racing the luggage carts full speed down the hallway at 2 a.m. on Sat. 3/28/15. They kept banging the room door so hard that it made my room shudder. I considered calling the front desk, but since I was alone, I was afraid. Hopefully you heard from other neighbors on the 3rd floor while this noise was taking place. It lasted almost an hour.
4 night trip Mar 25, 2015
The staff was very nice and helpful. Very clean rooms, lobby, and pool area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Poor customer service"
Complained about ac not working three times and it was never repaired. Upon checkout, I informes front desk ac was still not working and her response was "we had a few rooms with the same problem and we don't know why." I was not offered any sort of compensation. When I asked I was offered a chance to enroll in free rewards club. I did not expect to spend my family vacation sweating more inside my hotel, than outside.
3 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Warning: 21+ only"
We booked a room at the Holiday Inn, we paid in full, our reservation was confirmed, then were turned down at the door. The hotel claimed that you had to be 21 to check-in. Only being 20 years old we had to book a room elsewhere at the Hilton Lincoln Centre in Dallas, TX. The hotel staff was very rude and short with us. There was a disclaimer before we booked saying that the minimum age was 18. Throughly dissatisfied. I received a refund from the hotel and my reservation was canceled immediately.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Shelby
We stayed here based on other reviews & the price. We enjoyed the easy access to Preston Rd - we were able to get around quite easily to the places we wanted to go. The kids loved the indoor pool & I used the treadmill one morning. Our room was a little warm & the area around the beds needed to be cleaned, but overall, everything was nice & staff was helpful.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Disappointed that the pool was closed"
The only issue that I had was the pool/hot tub was closed. The indoor pool/hot tub was the determining factor in choosing this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
"Business Trip"
No individual thermostat control and the bed was very firm.
2 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"good location hotel"
Good hotel, I have stayed there a couple times in the last month and a half.. They have a veryyyyy strict policy of check in to be after 3pm.. so if u have webnars or private phone calls to be made and was hoping to do that in the privacy of your hotel room.. guess again.. ugggg I wonder if it has to do with me being an expedia user and not a holiday inn express card member..? Rooms are nice, breakfast is decent, good location for my business, limited restaurants in area, and being located on Hwy 635, or LBJ Hwy, construction is a mess so plan to take extra time if leaving in rush hour traffic, BUT that is not the hotels fault.. Over all I would stay there again. Lastly, there is a school of massage about 2 blocks away, they offer good massage at a less than normal cost. Very professional place..
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Wire man
"Awesome stay"
I went to Dallas to celebrate my birthday with my friends. The service, room, and breakfast was awesome. I would definitely recommend staying there. Plus the prices aren't bad, either.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Jazmyn
"Nice hotel near major highways"
The staff was very understanding and accommodating about early check in, the room was great, and there was a great variety of breakfast foods served. The only snag in the stay was that after serveral requests for towels, pillows, and toiletries and being assured that they were coming- the never did.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Annie
"LOT'S OF SERVICE WITH MANY SMILES"
LOVE THE LOCATION, ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE AND IS ONE OF THE BEST HOLIDAY INN'S WE HAVE STAYED AT. WE STAY HERE A FEW TIMES A YEAR DUE TO BUSINESS IN THE AREA...WON'T CHANGE IT IS GREAT!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"awesome for price"
Staff very friendly and accomidating. Rooms very spacious and showers was awesome. Lack of microwave and fridge in room only reason for not getting top marks.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
DJ
"Work stay"
Just a quick overnight for work
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"good experience"
Very nice hotel for the price. It was clean and everyone was nice. Need a little more parking,is my only ccomplaint. I would stay again for sure.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Elisha
"not good one"
Not very good hotel at all. No bathtub. Show stall is very small. You can hear people working above you. Fill alike Motel 6. GPS can not find its address (not on any street). For sure would not stay next time.
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Jenny
"Great Value"
We made last minute reservstions to visit friends travrleling thru town. We were surprised the size and elegance of our king suite. The hotel was very clean. All the ameneties. The rooms had a very wam and cozy feel. This is a Holiday Inn? We have stayed in rooms costing twice as much, and deliver half as much. Definitely would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Russell
"weekend trip"
Our stay was great. Loved the hotel and our room. Had a great time.
2 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Luis
"Family of 4 in a suite"
Overall the room was great. Only complaints out family of 4 had for the 2 bed suite was: the a/c blew right on the bed which made sleeping a bit of a pain and the room wasn't cleaned until 3pm which was inconvenient. We loved breakfast, location was great next to the highway.
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Great hotel, very clean.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"Would stay here again"
Staff was very nice- breakfast was great!
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
"Clean, relaxing accommodations"
Nicely decorated new HI on North side of LBJ Frreeway ( under construction). Service road entrance easy to do , Look for Rooms To Go sign as it stands out more distinctly than the HI sign. Front desk staff member Deleon is a superstar of customer service. Breakfast buffet usual selections. Nicely restocked. Linens & pillows are very nice. Again, look carefully as you walk past wooden bed frame surrounding box spring ! Nearby Galleria if you care to shop in eve & across street from an AMC movie theatre!
1 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
patrick c
"staff unprofessional"
Hotel was good but was dissatisfied with the staff whom after misleading us into believing that they had extended our stay checked us out while having lunch only to be told that we had to leave. So unprofessional.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Clean and comfy"
Love how clean it comfortable it was. Doesn't smell central easy access to freeway
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
hanh
"Great location. Convenient to everything!"
Super location despite all the construction on 635. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Pool was COLD, but ok for kids. Breakfast was really nice. Adequate parking. Will book again at this hotel. GREAT local restaurants just across 635 bridge on Preston...all of them are worth another trip to Dallas.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
This was a wonderful deal. Everything was very clean, neat and new. The staff was friendly and professional, and breakfast was awesome!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
traveler
I was so impressed with the quality, style, cleanliness & comfort of this hotel. I highly recommend. The price was fantastic. Access to DFW was a little tough due to massive freeway work & a storm. About 20 min from DFW.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
joe
"Holiday Inn Express"
nice place, good value
4 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Ray
Nice hotel and clean. The most important thing is the location. On the other hand, the swimming pool was closed and the room is very small.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Weekend trip"
The staff were very friendly. The check in process was fast and smooth. The hotel was very clean and updated. I was surprised by how spacious the rooms were. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. They offered an excellent breakfast. Everything was fresh and the staff was very attentive. Overall we were very satisfied and plan to return in the future.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Sandra
"Pretty nice place"
Very clean and a nice Lobby area. Breakfast food is decent. Pool area feels like a dungeon but it's indoors. They DO NOT have water bottles ready for you in the rooms unfortunately. It's one of the MUST HAVES for me.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good, could be better"
Great location and good staff, however the walls were really thin- we could hear every word the room next door was saying throughout our stay. But when we told management about the problem they took care of us in giving us a different room
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
My one and only complaint is that the hotel is one a one way street, making getting there a little difficult. The hotel itself was awesome!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Katherine
"BEST hotel ive stayed at in a long time."
I liked this hotel, the pool was great the room was very comfy.MY SON ENJOYED THE POOL. THE BREAKFAST WAS AWESOME( great coffee) The rate I paid was great on hotels.com and since we had to stay an additional night the second night rate was great even though it wasn't as cheap as the hotels.com rate. only thing is that the standard room has no micro/fridge. was my only complaint.but overall the staff was great. I would recommend my out of town guest stay here. I wish they had a Jacuzzi spa in the pool area for me to enjoy but they don't.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"good stay"
Loved from the moment of check in..staff was very friendly
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Claudia
"Good place"
Pleasant and clean, just noisy when maid service is cleaning and your trying to sleep in. But I would visit again
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
"Why change so drastically"
Would so stay again and again! I got this through expedia. Great price! What sucked was when I went to book again it had gone up over $35.00 a night! :""( Great breakfast and lots of choices. Hope price goes down so I may stay again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Reveiw lady
"For your buck"
For the price, this is a really good Hotel! I have been in many, many hotel's. I have to say this is the nicest I have stayed in ever! Will stay again!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Reveiw lady
"girls trip"
girls trip
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Becky
"Nice hotel close to work"
Not close to many bars/places to drink and eat. Great hotel though.
"birthday getaway"
it was pretty comfortable
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Christian
"Quite Pleased!"
I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, North Dallas and will definitely stay again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014