All hotels in Brussels, Belgium
20 Boulevard Anspach, Brussels, 1000, Belgium, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent location"
The hotel was in an excellent location for exploring the city. Within walking distance to most major sights. Next door to the metro station. Room was spacious with plenty of storage. Room was quiet and confortable.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
hdc
"Great hotel in downtown Brussels."
Our studio room had facilities so we could make our own breakfast & snacks. Also, the location was great being right downtown close to Grand Place and lots of other sites.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
JT
"Great location!"
Great location right beside a metro stop but also the Grand Place is right around the corner. The people working in the hotel are very friendly, especially the guy who checked us in (I wish I could remember his name). Gave us a map and was really helpful. Clean room and overall great stay.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
'liya
"Exactly what we expected"
Title says it all. No complaints, quiet, comfortable room; centrally located. Service not a factor as it is an apartment hotel.
7 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
S&K
"Good location, interior not as great."
Didn't expect a murphy bed; the floors were dirty; didn't like having to rearrange the room to get the bed down. However, the curtains were fantastic! And the location was great.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
I have stayed at this hotel two or three times before, and it is comfortable and room is quite spacious with a small kitchen to you have the flexibility of making hot drinks and breakfast. As before I have been given a room which overlooks indoor shopping arcade, so room never feels ventilated and you have no view outside.
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
too frequent traveller
"Adagio fails to hit the right note."
When we arrived we were told that they didn't have a cot for our son, despite having confirmed this by email prior to our stay. This meant our baby had to sleep on a mattress on the floor and he fell off and we found him asleep on the floor under the bed in the middle of the night. My husband then had to stay awake to make sure he didn't do the same again. The next morning the lifts were broken and we had to walk down stairs from the seventh floor with the baby and the pushchair. Part of the way down the lights went out on the stairs and we were in pitch black darkness. After calling out for help, a member of staff came and turned the light on but berated me for calling out, saying he thought i had hurt myself and then I should of turned the light on!. Well given I was carrying my baby and it was pitch black, I couldn't find a light switch. He continued to tell me I should have phoned for help! Our second night, I was woken at 6am by water dripping and found the hall way in the apartment flooded with water. When I phoned reception i was simply told a technician cannot come until 10am - no apology or any other response. At 11am my husband asked another member of staff if 'the technician' was coming. At which point a staff member did come to the room, but said we needed to keep the wet towels on the floor until the next day as a technician couldn't come on a Sunday. Some members of staff did show some attempt at customer service and we got an apology of sorts on departure.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Susanne
We stayed four nights in a studio room. The hotel is within easy walking distance of the main square and main sights. Rooms are well sound-proofed. The bed was large and very comfortable though we were surprised to find it was a pull down bed. The kitchen was ok to make a small breakfast. The hotel provided tabs for the dishwasher and liquid dish soap. The fridge was an unde-rcounter model and didn't contain a freezer. There are many shops and restaurants in the immediate area.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Location, Location, Location"
Perfect location if you want quick access to anything (metro, restaurants, main attractions, grocery store). I have yet to take full advantage of the kitchen amenities - maybe next time (there is a grocery store two blocks away). Depending on which side your room is on, the street noise can be a bit annoying but expected given the location. Wi-Fi seemed consistently bad in the evening but probably no worse than any other hotel. This was my second stay and will definitely come back for a third time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Well located. Well equipped. Friendly staff.
5 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Great location, right next to De Brouckere metro"
When I first arrived, I thought I had been given the worst room in the hotel as a solo. I could hear extremely loud music coming from the mall downstairs, even though I was on the 7th floor, and I felt quite dismayed. However, then I realised that the window was open! After closing the window, much of the sound was blocked out. I couldn't even hear housekeeping on a day-to-day basis, despite sleeping in! In fact, I had the best sleep of any hotel I've been in so far. The bed was extremely comfortable, despite being one of those fold-out types from the wall that turns into a couch. I was so amazed. The pillows were just right. The only thing I had difficulty with was the "moodiness" (or rather, dimness) of the lighting throughout the room, which made it very difficult for grooming and to apply make-up properly. The kitchenette was wonderful for preparing meals and the heated drying rack in the bathroom was perfect after using the laundry facilities. The staff could have been a bit more polite but otherwise, the apartment / hotel was great. It is located right next to De Brouckere metro station so it is extremely easy to access the train which takes you to Brussels Central. Only thing was that I didn't enjoy Brussels itself, so I used the metro a lot to get to the bigger stations for day-trips to Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges. There is an Exki right nearby (for healthy food) otherwise there is also a normal supermarket nearby if you prefer to prepare your own meals.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Serena
"Great place to stay to visit the city"
We stayed 4 nights at this hotel and we were very pleased with our choice. The location is perfect (2 steps away from "de Broukere" Metro station, restaurants, shops, 5 mins walk from La Grand Place). Our room was big enough with a kitchen, queen bed, and a ok washroom. It was very comfortable. You could have access to a breakfast but we decided to buy some food at the neighbor grocery store and then use our kitchen to make our own breakfasts (we saved money by doing this). The great value and awesome location makes this hotel a good choice for visiting Brussels.
5 night romance trip Aug 4, 2014
Laurent
"nice hotel"
We got a room in the 7th floor facing street side. It is a very comfortable and quite room. A nice hotel!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Excellent location, apartment and just great"
We were lucky we were checked in by Phillipe and Sorol (other staff were not friendly or helpful as these guys) and we had a blast there. We rented an apartment with mini everything (kitchen, dishwasher, stove, ... ) and it was awesome because you can just buy eggs and other ingredients and save money on breakfast and other food. Very good location and comfortable and clean.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Good location."
Location was good for shopping, Restaurant and Transport.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Gana
"Location, location, location"
Great location. Metro and Tram underneath hotel, close to all amenities. Next time I'll take better advantage of the kitchenette. Horrible shower though, same experience from my co-workers in three different rooms.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"JUST PLAIN LOWER STANDARD"
UnfortunatelY just plain lower class hotel. Staff reallY trY but are reallY overworked. Need more people to attend to functions eg cleaning. Low water pressure and not hot at all. Reminds one of a hostel. Great location and has possibilities but not Yet.....Mark F.
4 night trip May 11, 2014
"Downtown modern"
Good hotel in central downtown location. If you want to cook your own meals in a few nights and can do your wash but remember to bring coins.
4 night business trip May 4, 2014
Brussels on business
"Would go there again"
A wonderful apartment hotel. Very compact, but everything that is needed. An added advantage is that the tolket is not in the bathroom. The kitchen is very well equipped, including a dishwasher. Very close to two supermarkets. Short walk to many of the main sites. Underground station less than 100 metres away. Highly recommend this apartment hotel.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Perfect Location!"
The building is directly above the De Brouckere Metro station- only one stop from Central Station! Great facilities, well maintained, perfect for our needs. This was my 12th trip to Brussels and this was by far the best hotel of its class in the area. I've already decided that I'll be staying there on my next trip and probably bringing lots of other people with me.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Le Pigeon
"Good location, well suited for any tourist."
Did not require any extra services but kitchen was helpful with preparing our own meals and the room was accommodating for a 6 night stay with extra garbage bags and dishwasher detergent. Minutes from the grand place and a supermarket close by. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
mac
"Well located, spacious and safe accommodation!"
We stayed in a room for 4 people and was extremely happy with the location as it was within walking distance to the main attractions. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room provided us with everything we needed. It had 2 single beds and two beds within the sofa - surprisingly comfortable! It was great to have a kitchen with a large fridge, dishwasher, microwave, pots and pans, plates and cutlery. Our room window opened up into the shopping mall - not a problem as it was closed in the night. However, if you are looking to lie in, you may be woken by their music playing and the cleaners. The bathroom and the toilet were in separate rooms which was handy. We would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
Natalie
Absolutely loved it here, Just wish my bed was a bit softer.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Ideally Located in the Centre of Brussels"
We arrived from the airport and the proximity of the metro station to the hotel made transfer by public transport very easy. Check in was quick and straightforward. Staff were welcoming and explained all we needed to know. Our room was on the second floor overlooking the street and we weren't troubled by noise at all. The king size double bed folded away during the day and we had a reasonable sized studio. Not what you would call luxurious, but equipped with chair, sofa, a stool type seat and a table. There was a fridge, microwave, electric hob and a good selection of cutlery and plates, etc. The proximity of the supermarket made preparation of a meal in the room and easy and enjoyable experience. Especially when you consider the price of eating out at some of the nearby restaurants. Within 5 minutes of leaving the hotel you could be in the Grand Place, in any of a number of shopping areas, bars, restaurants, etc. The Christmas markets were on while we were there and are all very close to the hotel. The bed in our room was extremely comfortable and we had no problem enjoying a good nights sleep. Overall it proved to be an ideal location for a short city break in the interesting and pleasant city of Brussels.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
This was a great hotel, had everything we needed and was within walking distance of all the Christmas Markets. We stayed for 3 nights and despite the fact it was on the main street there was no noise to keep us off our sleep.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Joyce
"Close to everything you need!"
This was the perfect choice for our family. We have a 4yr old and 6yr old so being close to things is a must. This apartment/hotel is perfectly situated. Child walking distance to the Christmas market, grand place, two grocery stores, shops and resteraunts and is located literally on top of the Metro station. Easy jump to everything! The room was modern, quiet, clean and had ample room for 4. ( we had the one bedroom apt). The staff was helpful with providing direction and were generally welcoming. If I had to complain it would be that the showers were never quite hot but really it wasn't a big deal. I would recommend staying here for sure!! There is even a yummy bakery next door!
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Cheryl
"Very convenient location"
The place was very nice. The room had everything you would need to fix yourself simple meals; and you had access to do laundry. The location was ideal to cover the central area by foot; and there was a metro station next to it. Very convenient to hop into the metro for tourism in areas further away.
10 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2013
Good location. Very helpful staff,only problem i had i think the previous person was smoking 60 a day in the room so everything in the room smelt of smoke
2 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Will Roberts
"Great apart hotel right in centre"
Stayed here to do Xmas markets. Perfect location. Room was brilliant for us 2 adults and 2 children as had separate bedroom with free cot. Beds and bed settee really comfy. Kitchen very well equipped. Would recommend!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
J
"Very good accommodation in central Brussels"
great location, clean, modern equipment, good price no problem at all
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Nice hotel in a great central location."
We booked the hotel due to the proximity to the Grand Place. We couldn't have asked for a better location especially when we discovered it was right next to the entrance to the De Brouckere metro station making it a simple tube journey from the Brussel Midi train station arriving by the Eurostar. The room we had overlooked the shopping centre next door and was surprisingly quiet, so much so that we were able to sleep in without any disturbance.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Tina
"Nice hotel in a great location"
Recently stayed with friends and loved it! We were a bit sceptical about this simply because for 4 of us it said we would get 2 single beds and a sofa bed. Prepared for this, we were pleased to find it was in fact 4 single beds in a modern, clean hotel right in the centre of Brussels. We could walk to all main sites, restaurants, bars etc, and there was a metro right next door (literally the next building) which made it so much easier to get to other attractions like the atomism. Facilities got cooking available Le and free wifi in the rooms was a great added bonus. Staff were also very friendly and luggage room available on check-out. Recommend!
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Helen
"Great location for city centre"
Clean, good location but some rooms on main thoroughfare. We parked locally but this did cost 15 Euros a day. Suspect it could be noisy with sirens/traffic etc. but this did not keep us awake. Big Fridge and great range of cooking equipment in the separate kitchen area.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
careyjars
"Great location. Great price"
Good staff at hotel, although one of the guys on the night shift was miserable and very unhelpful.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"Perfect for us"
I would definitely recommend this hotel (/apartment). It had everything we needed (ie. a fridge, kettle, coffee machine and hob). It was pretty much a home away from home. Noise levels were extremely low, the apartment was really clean when we arrived and we were just really comfortable. It even has a little gym room on two of the floors in the hotel.
4 night romance trip Jul 31, 2013
travelkeeno
I stayed at an Adagio in Caen France and this one in Brussels. Both great hotels, generally highly recommended. The Brussels location was excellent. Steps from the Grand Place, shopping, subway, supermarket, parking. The service was also very good. They were very friendly and helpful. We had a problem with a leak two nights during our five night stay (overworked A/C) and we were accommodated with a new room. The only downside is the lack of cleaning but for the location and price, it couldn't be beat!
5 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2013
"Great for a Brussels city break"
This was roomy apartment with excellent facilities. Right next to the Tube stop De Brouckere. Bakery below was perfect to source breakfast!. Just a short walk to Grand Place from where it was easy to get you bearings in the city. The hotel was clean and the room/apartment spacious. Lovely airconditioning! We had no noise from other rooms etc, so that was excellent.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
JJ
The hotel exceeded expectations. Location is excellent, next to a Metro station and in walking distance of the Grande Place. The view from the bedroom window overlooks a small indoor shopping mall which meant that it was very quiet at night. Having never stayed in an apartment style hotel before, we were pleasantly surprised at the facilities and would look to use similar hotels in the future.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2013
Damian
"We had a wonderful time in Brussels."
Food was wonderful. Beware of prices around Grand Place.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Best location and value for money"
So pleased with the staff and service aswell as the location of this hotel. Our room had everything and the added use of the fitness gym was superb. Definitely will be going back and recommend it to anyone going to Brussels!
5 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2013
Monique
The best thing about this hotel was the location, right by the metro station.
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Very close to Grand Place and a subway station"
Hotel is located nearby to Grand Place and next door to a metro station. Noisy. It's better to order a room on the top(7th) floor.
5 night trip Jun 7, 2013
Lilia
"Small room, great central location"
The hotel is well located right next to a metro station and a short walk from the grand place and brussels centre. Although describing it as a hotel is something of a misnomer. My room was a small studio with a bed that rises into the wall when not in use. With the bed up the room is big enough to use as a living room, dining area. With the bed down, it's a bed room with a kitchen in it. Perfectly adequate for my needs but I'd rather something bigger, on the plus side it was cheap. As a hotel it lacks the obvious hotel amenities but as an apartment complex, there is a laundry service and the location cannot be easily beaten. I'd stay there again tomorrow but I'd book a larger room.
19 night business trip May 12, 2013
"Great place!"
Great location, safe, clean - great staff. I stayed here for a week and loved it. would recommend to friends in a second
Other trip May 30, 2013
Derek
"Great location - close to all must see sights"
Very enjoyable stay. Liked the option of the fold-down bed or sofa for daytime. Also having cooking facilities very useful. The chill-out area was nice too. Great value for money, very clean and staff very friendly - would stay again anytime. The only slightly sour note was the staff had a meeting in the chill out room while I was watching tv, waiting for my taxi. Instead of moving to another table so I could sit in peace - they sat behind me and then turned DOWN the tv that I was watching so they could hold their meeting. They had the option of relocating to the breakfast room or further away, whereas I didn't, so not the best end to the stay. But still a great hotel overall.
5 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
"An excellent place to stay in Brussels"
This is an excellent hotel to use if you are visiting the center of Brussels. The staff are friendly and efficient and the rooms are ideal, especially if you do not want to eat out every night, as you can cook basic meals in your room.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Chris and Heidi
"Really uncomfortable bed"
The hotel is very close to the main square but the area didn't seem to safe with lots of drunks around the street. The hotel requires a card just to get in off the street so if you needed to get into the hotel quickly that would be a problem. The biggest problem with the hotel is the bed and bedding Just awful mattress, pillows, and sheets Just horrible
4 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Jon
"Centally located"
The apartment is nice. However we were disappointed with the efficiency of housekeeping. We were there for 3 nights and both days the room was not yet cleaned when we came back in the evening already tired from our sight seeings. The first day we were told housekeeping already left and we had to change our towels at the reception. The excuse given was housekeeping came when we were in the midst of prayers. We did left a message immediately after that to clean the place but they did not do it. On the second day they did "clean" but merely change the garbage bag and towels. The bed was not touched, neither was the floor swept. However the cooking facilities provided is handy and helped us saved on food expenses.
3 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Zanariah
Good location. Lack of room service if you stay 4 days or more is not good. Bed not really comfortable.
4 night business trip Nov 4, 2012
"Excellent base to explore Brussels"
This was my 2nd time to Brussels and it was a great place to stay. We stayed 2 nights and found it to be an excellent base, close to everything. The facilities for the kitchen were enough for a couple days and we saved a bit of money by cooking in on a couple of occasions. It is right beside De Broukere metro station and Grand Place is just around the corner. Great soundproofing as Tartan army were in full force at the time we stayed and couldn't hear a thing! Would recommend
2 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2012