All hotels in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Poor wellness & sports facilities
It was marvelous
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Hershey with the Fam"
We enjoyed how close to the park this hotel was for use to get to.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
matthew
"Awesome service!"
We had planned a family trip 4th of July weekend to Hershey Park When we arrived we were welcomed with a pretty heavy rain storm that showed no signs of letting up. As we got closer to the park we called the hotel and asked what was the earliest time we could check in. We were shocked when the receptionist told us to head over and they would have a room ready for us, several hours before normal check-in. The value was great for a holiday weekend and the room was way above our expectations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay after a day at the park.
Response by Comfort Suites Hummelstown - Hershey
Dear Anthony, We are pleased that you were able to check in early and had a wonderful stay at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Anthony
"Good place"
Pool needs some cleaning. But breakfast and rooms were good and that's what counts. Easy to get to from Hershey. 2ND time we stayed here because it's a quiet area.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Bryan
Hotel staff was pleasant. Was a few minute drive to Hershey park/chocolate world, which was nice. Nothing in walkable distance. The sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable and very difficult to sleep on.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"In the area."
Truly a mix of good and disappointing. Some staff were very friendly, others could barely meet the minimum to engage this customer with a friendly greeting. There is a nice room arrangement with a comfortable bed. However, when entering the room over a two day period, you are greeted with an almost mold aroma which seems to emanate from the bathroom. My colleague, who stayed at another local hotel, noticed a similar smell, so I am not sure if this is due to some other factor. No matter, it seemed to be within the bathroom walls for the mast part. There were two other minor maintenance issues which could be easily remedied. Finally, there is no coffee in the lobby in the morning, unless its during the breakfast hours. If you have an early meeting or reason to leave, then you better hope they restocked you coffee supply, and know that before you give back your room key. Nowhere in the room can you find a listing for the TV channels. There is a reasonable selection, but you are forced to move through hundreds of channels to find out which are active, and I mean hundreds!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Location, roominess, and price"
The room was extra large, even though it was a "standard" room, with more than enough space for my wife, our three children, and me. It was all of 7-10 minutes from Hershey Park, right off of rt. 322. Though very close to the highway, you couldn't hear the highway at all. The breakfast was fine - not great and not bad. It was comparable to other hotels. All said, we'd gladly stay there again, especially for its proximity to Hershey and for its price.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Dana
"Great place to rest on northeast vacation!"
Comfortable hotel room, was able to accommodate three adults and two children in one room with ease. We had a wonderful time and woke rested! Breakfast was convenient and delicious.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Nice space, easy access to Hersheypark"
Our family was visiting Hersheypark and needed a place where all six of use, from three generations, could relax together. These suites slept three very comfortably.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Veronica
"Great visit (4 night stay)"
We were in town to visit family. We booked two rooms - they were large and spacious and very clean. The beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows. We loved that there was both a refrigerator and microwave. The best part is that it is so close to Hershey, but does not have Hershey hotel prices. It was affordable and economical and close to everything we wanted to do. The continental breakfast had eggs and waffles daily, and there were other meats or potatoes available.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Loud"
The loudspeaker near the entrance played loud music about 10 p.m. so wie could not sleep. After calling the reception it took 20 minutes to switch it off ! Also the traffic is unfortunately rather loud....
1 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Franz
"Awesome Stay"
This hotel was Very Clean,Close to Hershey and the Staff was Great. Highly Recommend
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"The pool is too small n the water was dirty"
Nice hotel, clean, comfortable, the only thing i was concern about the pool ( too small) & the water was so dirty, by the time i got out from the pool, my body got itchy.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
grace
"No worries about cleanliness. Nice clean hotel"
Check in was easy; we booked through expedia. The room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was okay. We had an issue with our reservation, a discrepancy over checkout date. This issue was resolved quickly without too much inconvenience. This hotel is close to Hershey 8 min, Wal-Mart 5 min and plenty of places to eat nearby driving distance. We had breakfast at capitol diner, western omelet was delicious, home fries were cooked with a crust, not bad with a little salt and ketchup, bacon nice and crispy not burnt. We also went to official barbecue pulled pork with barbecue sauce was good, Mac and cheese, and Cole slaw was good. This place is close enough but far from the crowd.
Other trip May 25, 2015
fleey
"Great Hotel Close to Hershey Attractions"
This was our first family visit to HersheyPark. This place is perfect, just off the main road so it is a little more quiet, but still only minutes from the park and other Hershey attractions. Nice clean room, decent breakfast included and the kids enjoyed the pool. We would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Room was very clean and modern. We also enjoyed the pool. Great stay!
Other trip May 19, 2015
Everything went well, normal hotel scene, except the breakfast. Food was not replenish faster and families with children had to wait and you know children are impatient. Also the trash was full and was not emptied. Perhaps the lady handling the breakfast room was not expecting a large turnout. I just imagine what would it be like in the summer?
Other trip May 14, 2015
jesse
"Actually, a very fine quiet comfortable choice"
One less than favorable situation. We got a 6:00 AM wake up call when we didn't request one...that was the beginning of a not so great morning...
Other trip May 14, 2015
Loves to travel
"Chocolate Town"
We stayed to visit Chocolate Town, it was a close enough to Hershey to be convenient, however the intersection from the main road is a little difficult to deal with when coming from Harrisburg. Other than that it was a very nice hotel to stay at and the staff were very friendly.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"disappointed and ignored"
was disappointed they didn't give us a crib as I requested upon booking. Not only did I request it through hotels.com, I even emailed the hotel directory....and still did not get a crib until out second night. The manager didn't even bother to return my call. The poor receptionist had to keep calling back to our room to apologize for her manager. I booked the room two weeks in advance, they could have accommodaTed us or at least email me to tell me that there won't be a crib so that I could come better prepared. Very disappointed. A comfortable stay away from home can make or break a family getaway....they need to be more considerate of their guests. They could have given us a discount, or a gift card for dinner, or something to show that they screwed up, but we were completely ignored. I had to keep checking to make sure we would get the crib for the second night.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Ella
"Our May 2015 Stay"
I stayed there 2 nights with my 2 sons (ages 10 and 7). I have told others that it was one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. We travel A LOT for baseball tournaments. Everything was perfect. We especially liked the cleanliness, the comfortable beds, the fact we did not have to ask for anything, the prices in the little store were reasonable, the pool, the fact the room had several electrical outlets, etc... Only negative (if I can stay negative) was the price. It was a bit expensive but the hotel was great.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Christine
"Nice room, but..."
We arrived around 7:30 Pm and went up to our room to find that it was right by the elevator, an conference room and the ice machine. My husband stayed upstairs with the bags and I went to the front desk to request another room. The young desk clerk quickly complied and we walked down the hall to the "new" room only to discover that it was 2 beds, not one king bed. AT that point, I was tired from traveling and said we would stay there. There is a "livingroom" area in the guest room with a sofa and chairs, but there is only one TV and it was difficult to see from that sitting area despite the fact that it swiveled. It was also not large enough to see well from across the room. Other than that, the room was nicely decorated and had a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. One free bag of popcorn would have been nice as we have had at other similar hotels. The room was very spacious, but not truly a suite as advertised. The location was convenient to the Hershey area as it is right off of route 322. I would probably stay here again if the rate was good next time I have a conference in the area.
Other trip May 3, 2015
rayzel
"Great Hotel! Easy check in and convenient location"
Clean, Great accommodations, pleasant staff and convenient location!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Pamela
"Ok"
Had a very good stay, the place was clean, staff helpful, but the breakfast was just so so.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Ready to help"
Friendly service helped me with dinner suggestions and also great assistance with small computer issue.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice stay near Hershey"
Nice stay with a bit extra room. Had everything we wanted, a pool, extra bed, microwave, fridge and free breakfast. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is about a 10 min drive to Hershey park. It's not walking distance to restaurants or shop, but it is a quick 3 min drive to them. Would definitely come back.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ling
"breakfast"
unfortunately the hotel had numerous youth groups that overwhelmed the breakfast offer and by 9AM the supplies were gone , trash was over flowing but the area was kept clean. despite the numbers of children the place was quiet at night and always clean. we would stay there again and hope for no youth groups,
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
mike
Good value for experience. The breakfast was ok, with fruit being less fresh than typical, but all else was standard fare.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"okay stay."
Quiet staff. During the stay it smelt like someone was smoking marijuana on my level, it stunk! Told the staff, she was very quiet about it but did not smell it about an hour after I told her. But the room was a nice decent size and clean.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great hotel clean an the staff was friendly"
Very pleased with the whole experience. Staff was great. Hotel was clean. Everything was very comfortable an home like!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Brandy
"Great family vacation"
The hotel was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was very good and there were lots of choices. My daughter had a great time swimming in the pool. The ladies at the font desk were very helpful. We will definitely stay there again when we go back to Hershey Pennsylvania.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Christie
"Hummelstown Comfort Suite"
I was attending a teacher's conference in Hershey, PA for 2 days and found your hotel on line through Expedia.com. It was only 3 miles from the Hershey Convention Center and one exit away from Indian Echo Caverns and other attractions. I loved the location of the hotel up on the hill like a tower overlooking the town below. My room was quiet and offered me a comfortable bed with a variety of comfort pillows. Check in and check out were quick procedures. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. They offered a complimentary breakfast. I had scrambled eggs and sausages, as well as, a lowfat yogurt.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Nadia
"lights out"
We were out of power for two hours which put a damper in our plans because we had somewhere to be. The staff wasn't too friendly
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
Natasha
"Nice place close to Hershey attractions"
I am always a little nervous about choosing a Hotel based on someone else's reviews. But I was not disappointed with this room. It was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. The beds were clean and comfortable and the room temperature was good. I had seen in another review about a musty smell and that concerned me (I am sensitive to smells), but I felt the room had a fresh clean smell. Breakfast was good and the attendant was very friendly and helpful. If I ever go back to Hershey, this would definitely be where I stay.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Ronda
My family and I were in town to visit family. We were very pleased with the staff and our room. Will stay here again next time we are in town.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
Emily
"happy guy"
Nice spacious room for a good price just wish the breakfast was better
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"soso stay"
Room was cold. Took over an hour to warm room. Breakfast was very lacking compared with other comfort inns that I've stayed in.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Kimberly
Great place to stay -- Convenient, quiet, comfortable. The pool is tiny, but we didn't use it. The exercise room was okay, but the elliptical machine was broken. Even though there were a large number of young children, the room was quiet -- very little hall noise. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Debra
"A good value on a clean hotel"
A good solid hotel -- clean and well-maintained. Excellent value. Fair pricing. The only thing I would improve is the height of the desk in the room, relative to the chair. (It's a bit too tall.)
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Vincent
"sons bday weekend"
Great place to stay cant wait to stay again
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
james
"Comfort Suites - Hummelstown PA AMAZING!!"
Very very comfortable room, attentive and friendly staff, surprisingly good continental breakfast - will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Brenda J
"Great hotel for the price"
Room was clean and spacious. Hotel staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was good and had a good variety.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice Place, Would Return"
The suite was spacious. I'd give a B+ for cleanliness. The pool and workout facilities were adequate.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Jamie
"Great for a basic hotel"
The hotel and room were clean and comfortable. It was a completely non-smoking hotel which was great. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was basic, but adequate. My only complaint was that the tap in the bathroom went from freezing to scalding with very little movement - rather dangerous!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Nora
"Weekend stay"
The room seemed clean and comfy until I went to bed and was wondering why my skin was itchy under the covers. As I was watching TV under the sheets, I saw an insect crawling on the bed and my friend carefully collected it in a plastic cup and we took it to the front desk to show them; it turned out to be a bed bug!!!! we were moved into a different room and the workers confirmed that they recently had bed bug problems on the first floor but everything was ok; apparently not!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never ever ever stay at Comfort Inns, suites..... . All my cloths are outside with suitecases because I'm afraid to bring them to my house. The workers did not offer anything else such as sanitizing my cloths... So WRONG.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Theresa
"Close to Hershey"
New and clean hotel. Everything was in great condition. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The kids appreciated the big jar of Hershey kisses at the front desk. We were there for New Years Eve and it was just a quick drive to downtown Hershey.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great place and inexpensive!"
Family min-trip to Hershey Park and we stayed at this Comfort Suites - great place, clean, comfortable, and convenient. Will stay there again when we visit Hershey.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Stayed for Hershey"
Was here with wife and 2 kids to spend a few days at Hershey. Found it convenient from Hotel (10 minute drive). Not overcrowded hotel like some so parking was easy and breakfast was not jammed packed.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great Beds and Great Rate"
Room was clean and ready at checkin. Alas, the fitness center needs some support. Breakfast was typical but plentiful. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate available 24 hours!
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
""Rural" feel with everything within minutes!"
We loved the "rural" feel of the hotel location, but with everything we wanted within minutes!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014