All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

The bathrooms are cool. Check out the Dead Rabbit bar not too far away.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great hotel, Great value. Needs better pillows"
We stayed at the hotel because of a wedding at Ciprianni. Great experience, but I did not like the pillows and the bed was a little to hard. Otherwise, I enjoyed my stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Unbelievable Big room in NYC. Very clean, and transportation is convenient.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
Check-In was fast. We came during happy hour (6-7) and enjoyed complimentary glass of wine (or 2.) Made our way to the room. We upgraded for a small amount and got a bigger room, a spinning wardrobe (as weird as it sounds), and a bathtub. Not sure it was worth it but room was quite spacious. Hope you come with someone you're comfortable though because shower and bath have glass around it from which you can see into the bedroom and the other way around. The toilet is in a separate room with a fogged glass door, not sound proof and had a funky smell when we checked in. Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the room was a nice touch...however we never got restocked after our first day out of three. Rooms are not sound proof at all. I could hear what was going on in every room from the hallway. In fact we had someone who was working let themselves into our room to make sure everything was ok because it was loud (even though we repeatedly said DONT COME IN.) Other than that staff was great and very attentive. Area isn't for nightlife but great for getting around to the rest of the city and exploring downtown. My only other complaint is that I have an extra charge on my bill right now and customer service is not responding to my emails. Hopefully they will soon.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Tina
"Mixed"
Outstanding front desk staff, lighting and heating difficult.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Jane
"Clean; other pros and cons"
Given the glass walls and doors between bathroom and bedroom, this is not for those wanting privacy from their traveling companions; but as a solo traveler I was OK. Very clean, but showing its age: crunchy laminate flooring due to water damage from poorly-designed shower floor, scuffed and chipped veneer on furniture, etc. Also, mattress was too firm. Staff was great, and the daily complimentary happy hour and 24-hr complimentary coffee & cookies were very nice. Location is good during work hours, but on evenings and weekends there aren't many restaurants open in the area, best to hop on the subway and head uptown.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"A few nice amenities"
The location was very convenient for us since we were visiting my son who lived nearby. The bathrooms are very modern and done in black tile which is a little weird but they were very clean. Big soft towels. They even provide toothpaste. Our room was on the 17th floor and it was very warm. Although we turned the air on, it just wouldn't cool off. Our king room had a platform bed - which I had never seen before in a hotel. If you like your bed firm - you'll like it.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"andaz"
staff was very friendly and accommodating, even late at night. room was very clean. only downside is that the financial district isn't the closest to nyc hotspots, but not a huge deal. i wouldn't hesitate to stay at andaz again!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"Weekend visit"
Very nice accommodations. Maintenance was being done.. No showers after 8 am on Sunday.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Excellent in every way!"
The Andaz Hotel exceeded my expectations. Without question, it was the nicest hotel that I have ever stayed in. The interior design of the room (especially the bathroom) was spectacular. My girlfriend and I felt like One Percenters in this room (considering the reasonable price of the room, that was something). But what was best of all was the service. The employees were all helpful and friendly, especially when we needed a horrible spill to be cleaned in the room.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Nelson
"Will be back"
Hotel was clean, staff very friendly. The little amenities like coffee and free soft drinks are a nice perk. There was emergency con Ed work being done Sunday and there was no hot water from 8am-4pm, I wish we had know about this ahead of time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
They were working in front of Hotel but it was fine. Everyone at the hotel could not be nicer. Great time.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great place to stay in Downtown"
If you want a good downtown location this hotel definitely fits the bill, no penny pinching on internet and room snacks and drinks, as they are all included. Also complimentary wine in the evening and coffee and muffins in the day. Big rooms nicely laid out, however after 5 years since decorating a couple of rooms are not looking their best but by no means shabby.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"A new New York in Lower Manhattan"
What a perfect experience! We traveled to the city for a weekend getaway for my boyfriend's birthday after working apart for a month. The reservation was prepaid and hotel staff upgraded us upon arrival since our King was guaranteed - what a wonderful surprise! BEAUTIFUL views of the city in the midst of a snowstorm. We saw a peaceful side of New York and the hotel accomodations (walk in shower, large bath, robes, complimentary mini bar, complimentary wine hour and 24-hour coffee/tea) made this weekend completely blissful. Plus, my boyfriend and I LOVED the modern feel and design of the hotel. Even though they appeared to be doing rénovations, our room was beautiful, staff was welcoming, and we had an incredible stay at an unbeatable price! Blocks away from the World Trade Center Mémorial, Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles restaurant, and tons of adorable shops and Century 21 - just perfect!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Corianne
"How can you forget to credit gold passpoint points"
I stayed at this hotel on wall street and did provide hyatt gold passport card at the time of check in. I also checked about that during checkout and was told it will be all taken care of. Despite the promise, nothing has been credited for more than 2 months now. This is horrible customer service trying to deceive loyal hyatt customers! Business travelers do not have time to follow-up on such things and trust in our hotel partner is important for us!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Amazing Deal Without Compromising Quality"
I'd previously stayed at the Andaz 5th Avenue, so when I saw there was availability one weekend at Andaz Wall Street for less than 200 bucks a night, I decided to give it a shot. When I walked in, I was welcomed by the front desk clerk, Veronica, who was welcoming and friendly. I upgraded our room to a larger king room, which turned out to be great: I loved the loft-like, spacious, modern, cool feel of the space. There was also a free wine hour from 6-7 every evening. Also, there was good coffee and little muffins in the morning, which was nice. All in all, I definitely would recommend this hotel for any occasion. The low price does not mean a compromise in quality at this place.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Danielle
"Great hotel with superior service."
The personal touch from the moment we arrived until the moment we checked out. I definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay there when possible again
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Salvatore
"Great!"
First stay at the Andaz on Wall St. though I have been for numerous conferences. The hotel staff was exceptionally pleasant and helpful. The accommodations and amenities were great and the room very spacious.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Alison
"wedding Anniversary getaway"
We arrived to the Hotel while it was snowing outside. The front desk agent upgraded us to a suite. Magical night! Complimentary Breakfast was okay, I had better. They should had an omelette station or waffle station. The room on the other end was everything
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Armande
"Style, Service and Luxury - Alwats an Excellent Stay"
The Andaz Hotel Wall Street continuously succeeds in providing me an excellent experience every time I stay for business. The staff is friendly and unpretentious and they are always extremely accommodating. They truly maintain a boutique feel by providing high end coffee, tea, snacks and even a wine happy hour. The hotel itself is beautifully designed. Every room has a desk for work, luxurious rain shower, preset lighting options, and complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. I highly recommend for anyone that needs to stay in the financial district - business or vacation!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Sigalle
"Amazing interior design"
This hotel was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. It even has a huge tub and rainfall shower. Also greatly price. Perfect for couples. Can't wait for me and my boyfriend to go back.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
gina
"nice hotel"
loved the location of the hotel - quiet neighborhood and nice restaurants nearby. Hotel bathroom needed more light and fan.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Just one night..."
I stayed there for just one night while I was in New York. Really friendly staff and I loved the room. Very comfortable and the shower was quite exquisite. Would highly recommend and will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great!"
Lovely hotel, it was my second time there and it was great. My only complaint is that our room was a bit chilly even with the heat on. The service was fantastic, they were able to hold our luggage and meet our every need.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Vijaya
"Gorgeous hotel and great staff"
Had an amazing time. That staff was professional and inviting. We were even upgraded to a suite for free and it was incredible. Clean, luxurious, and romantic. The area wasn't terribly interesting and we mostly took transit to other parts of the city. But for the price in NYC, this hotel was superb!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Dana
We stayed at Andaz for our tenth anniversary and were immediately upgraded to a larger room on a higher floor. The room was HUGE especially by NYC standards. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We are from NY and decided to have a weekend tourist session and ended up having a wonderful stay.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Wonderful"
It was wonderful, staff was very friendly and helpful!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Staff were all very friendly & helpful. There was what looked like mold on the wall in a small area near the bathroom, apart from that the room was clean.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Sandra
"Very nice hotel."
The free drinks in the room daily are fantastic! Organic tea, juices, and candy were a nice touch, especially when complimentary! Pus more fresh cookies in the lobby and I think there was s cocktail hour for guests as well. All nice touches. The bathroom was really great! Room as well....
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Nice hotel in lower Manhattan"
The overall experience was very good. I was surprised (and disappointed) that the room service menu didn't have any ice cream for a late night dessert. The staff did say that the 24-hour Duane Reade store across the street had pretty much anything for food, ice-cream and various sundry items. Very convenient. Parking was $34/day for my rental car in a garage about 100 feet from the hotel entrance. That was the hotel's negotiated price for the independent garage so make sure you get the hotel to give you a voucher. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Marty
"Modern hotel, great value -- but dreadful bathroom"
The Andaz Wall Street is a great value for staying in Manhattan. The rooms are huge, especially by New York standards. The decor is modern and the service is excellent. Nice touches include free non-alcoholic beverages and food in the minibar, a free wine hour in the evening, and the fact that we were able to borrow umbrellas in the rain. The only glaring problem is the bathroom -- there is no audio privacy in the toilet, and almost no visual privacy, since the door is frosted glass and there is a light shining straight down onto you as you do your business! This is fine if you're alone or you're a couple who shares literally EVERYthing, but otherwise it's not OK at all. There is also absolutely no visual privacy in the shower or bathtub -- and this time I mean no privacy whatsoever -- since there is a giant clear window looking into the room. At the right price, this hotel is definitely worth staying in, but consider your company in the room...
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Roomy and with Value"
Stay was great, easy checkin, great rate, roomy rooms, nice bathroom. Only complaint was warm dry air room, either from warm air rising to the 12 floor or a heat register/thermostat that didnt work. We are used to a cool house ( price of Oil). Overall Fantastic, would rebook again if returning to that area.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
"Great spot - easy parking"
Great place - quiet on weekend but NYC has cabs and uber so worth the discount.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Rajesh
"Nice hotel, great location"
Loved loved loved this hotel! Stayed in the standard King room, very spacious and the bathroom was WONDERFUL! Loved that they offered complimentary snacks and drinks in the room, and the happy hour wine and cookies in lobby was a great touch to the hotel. Will definitly be returning here.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Moe
"Nice room nice price"
Very nice sized room for NYC. Modern look and feel. Check in is somewhat confusing, couldn't tell who worked there vs who was staying there I had to ask, which made me think staying there was going to be a mistake, but I'm glad I did. I'd stay again for sure.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
RegBizTrvlr
"Lovely and modern"
Very modern and comfortable , lovely staff , they serve coffee and cookies all day for free
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
I recommend it to everyone, staff was great. Modern super clean and neat room. They worry about details which makes this hotel stands out. They have complimentary coffee 24/7 and wine from 6-7 pm everyday. the process to check in and out was super smooth and when you request anything to the room it comes right away.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"I love Andaz Wall Street!"
We really had a great stay! Wonderfully designed and spacious room, very friendly and helpful staff, fantastic location!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very good hotel and location"
The room was big and comfy. The bed and pillows very good (I asked for a hard foam pillow and they had it!) The bath a little dark (black walls and not enough light for make up. Lacking a make up mirror. They should offer coffee maker in the rooms. They had a nespresso machine just for two days. But then it disappeared and only offered the dripped american coffee. Too bad. When I asked one of the reception girls what happened, she told me I could still have espresso in the restaurant paying for it. A little rude attitude...
6 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Claudia
"Excellent hotel at FIDI"
very well designed hotel and spacious in NYC standard. Snacks and soft drinks were included. Nespresso coffee at the lobby. Clean room with chic design. FInancial DIstrict (FIDI) so it is a bit far off from many touristy sites obviously except the FIDI attractions.
4 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Joonho
"Very nice hotel on wall street"
It was the first time both my girlfriend and I have been to NYC and as soon as the staff at Andaz found that out they were very helpful with helping us by giving tips on what is 'a must see' and what times to do what things. The staff was very friendly and professional. I will definitely be staying at andaz again next time we venture up to NYC!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
Mason
"A Great Place to Stay"
Great hotel, beautiful and spacious room, friendly service and good area with access to public transportation all around. Overall, an excellent experience.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Alexander
"Very Nice Hotel"
Live this hotel. The room was clean and ready when we arrived. The staff was helpful but gave a bit of trouble when paying my bill and checking out. Overall, it was a great experience
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Spacious rooms"
We needed a hotel close to Brooklyn and this fit the bill. It was a 15 train ride to see the nutcracker. The hotel was nice and clearly targeted to business travel which makes sense in the financial district. Free wifi and free snacks. The staff could be friendlier and more informed on the neighborhood.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
sdy
"Wonderful hotel"
A lovely hotel with great service. The room was large and well designed with a bathroom to die for!
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
The bathroom door to the toilet is basically see through. We had to downgrade to another room in order to have privacy using the toilet. This isn't chic, just a bad concept. The staff seems overwhelmed and not engaged. With all the fine hotels in NYC I just don't see this one as competitive from a service or structural standpoint.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Berner in the city"
The Andaz staff also happily acccomadated our Bernese Mtn. Dog. Thanks
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Wonderful for a weekend escape"
Wonderful, helpful staff ... Super comfortable bed ... Surprisingly delicious dinner in hotel bar.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Jane
"A Gem on Wall Street"
The friendly staff greeted me with lap top computers for registration and offered to help with my luggage. The guest rooms were very contemporary with innovative furnishings. I loved the ambiance, design and comfort of the room and the bathroom. I will definitely return to the Andaz the next time I need to stay in the Wall Street Area.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Denise
"Awesome modern hotel"
Amazing shower and bath in this extremely modern hotel. We spent 2 nights in the large king room and loved everything about it, down to the light switches! Everything is extremely modern and cool. The mattress was very firm which was disappointing, but the pillows and blanket made up for it.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014