All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada
800 Place Leigh Capreol, Dorval, QC, H4Y0A4, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Perfect for flight out of Dorval"
Couldn't have been better. Connected to terminal. Check-in counter 100 meters from hotel. Never had to go outside. Room was clean contemporary and bed comfortable.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Stephen
"Reduce stress, stay here!"
I got in very late. It was wonderful to not hassle with a taxi or shuttle after a long flights and customs, etc. the room was huge and quiet. The ironing board was a welcome necessity. I wish more airports had "in terminal" hotels. In the morning check out was easy.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Well worth the expensive ..........."
Wonderful hotel. Staff and hotel are top notched. Lack of yinzers make it a much better experience. I would like to bring Matt and his family there next year ....instead of the old back to Myrtle beach and the same old dirty hotel by the beach.
Other trip May 22, 2014
Jagger
"Location, Location, plus service"
Chose the hotel for convenience of location -- it is right in the terminal, which was excellent when I arrived at 1 AM and it was raining. But also pleasantly surprised about friendly and efficient staff.
2 night business trip May 15, 2014
Kat
Enjoyed it. Surprised the shower was huge.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Katydid art
Everything was first class. Very convenient to airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Trish
"Great overnight stay for early flight"
Loved staying here. I got in late at around 11PM and had to take a flight back out the next morning at 6AM. Check-in was still easy that late, and you can't beat the easy access to the hotel being connected to the airport. I was nervous about trying to find the hotel, but I asked an airport worker who pointed me in the exact right direction. When I checked in, the lady working at the desk informed me of the continental breakfast that began after I would have left. When I told her, she instead arranged for a bagged breakfast to be sent up that night so I wouldn't have to worry. Lovely stay and lovely staff!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Lillie
"Just a one night stay between flights"
Relaxing, comfortable, exactly what we were looking for between flights to go home after a 2 month stay in the Caribbean.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
diane
"Pretty handy, eat in town first."
Nice new hotel always good. some food in the bistro was below par - cold hard fries and the children's food seemed devoid of nutrition or natural ingredients. my wife's salmon seemed very nice however. room nice, no mini bar, just empty fridge and no gown/slippers. comfy bed, modern bathroom. pool looked nice on website but was surprisingly small and didn't give off an air of being overly clean. Not massively dirty but water a but unclear etc and strangely no shower area in pool area. so handy for airport. good check in staff.
Response by Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Montreal Airport Marriott Hotel. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed the comforts of our guest rooms, our modern facilities as well as our convenient location inside the airport terminal. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know that all our guest rooms have empty mini fridges for the convenience of our guests to use for their needs. We are, unfortunately, disappointed to hear that your dining experience fell short of your expectations. We greatly appreciate your feedback as we take great pride in ensuring our guests’ satisfaction. It is with comments such as yours that we can address concerns in order to ensure guest satisfaction with our restaurant and hotel in general. You are a valued customer and we continuously strive to improve both our product and services. We hope to have another opportunity to host you again in the near future. Thank you for making the Montreal Airport Marriott part of your travel itinerary!
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
"Excellent service at the airport hotel"
The service was fantastic at the Montreal Airport Marriott. We arrived late and the front desk was friendly and courteous. We had passed the cut-off to order room service breakfast and the front desk placed our order for us anyway. This was a nice touch for tired travellers. My only issue with the hotel is the glass wall that separates the bathroom from the main room. Every time someone gets up in the night to use the bathroom, the glass wall allows all the light to stream into the main room - which wakes up the others in the room. This is an odd design as far as I am concerned. Plus there is in awkward silhouette while you are showering - good for a few laughs if you are travelling with friends, but can be uncomfortable. There's no privacy!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great stay before a flight"
We will definitely stay in the hotel again. The room was wonderful. The restaurant is terrific. We thoroughly enjoyed dressing for our warm destination and never having to go outside to get to the departure terminal when it was 0 degrees outside. Car was kept in a heated garage and ready for us when we returned.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Great stop over"
My wife and I had a crazy routing from New York to Cozumel and back via Montreal. Fortunately we chose to stay the evening at the Montreal Airport Marriott on the way back: it was a luxurious evening after a wonderful vacation. Dinner was outstanding and the service even better: genuine Canadian hospitality at an airport!
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2013
Lee
"Awesome"
Best hotel ever
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"convenience"
The room was so clean and pretty. We loved the convenience of just taking the elevator to catch our 5:30 am check in to fly home. It was a wonderful end to a fantastic vacation.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Lois
"This hotel is IN the airport"
This hotel could not be more convenient; it is an escalator or elevator ride away from the check-in counters. It was a heavenly night's sleep (with those heavenly-beds) after a strenuous trip, and just steps away from the check-in counters at the airport the next morning. It was clean, comfortable, convenient.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Jan
"An outstanding airport hotel"
Situated right in the airport next to the international departures, (and hire car return garage), this is an exceptional place to stay if you need an early flight: (or indeed any other sort of flight!) In particular the staff are highly trained and very professional in their approach to their customers. A further major feature is the in-house restaurant which should not be missed: superb Montrealine cooking and service which was far above expectations for any airport hotel.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Awsome stay"
Very nice and clean. Close to terminal so very nice option, don't have to walk far. Personal very polite and kind. Good food at restaurant and access to internet very easy. Recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
marriott hotel was a perfect place to spend our five hour stopover between flights -- convenient, quiet, restfull, and all amenities at your finger tips -- away from hustle and bustle of airport. would do it again.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
lee
"Could not have been better"
Terrific hotel, fabulous customer service (remember that?). Room was well appointed, clean and spacious. Room service was the quickest I've had in a long time (<30 minutes) and the food was very, very good. Love the proximity to the airport terminal too!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
catchwing
"Close to my airline terminal"
Excellent stay and location
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Drif
"Good in general, Only staid 5 hours"
Friendly staff, comfortable bed and shower. Due to late arrival I only staid fro 5 hours. Left early morning and forgot my camera battery and charger which upon my return to the airport, the staff were nice enough and retrieved these items for me.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Kjell
"Close to Airport"
We had a 15 hour layover and decided to stay overnight in the hotel. It was wonderful!!! Very nice and quiet. The only problem (though little) was that it was a little unclear on how to get there within the airport.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Debbie
"Convenience and Comfort right at the Airport"
We stayed at the hotel for one night on arrival because it was so late, then stayed again the night before our departure because of an early flight. The convenience was unbeatable since we were arriving from, and departing to, the US (it's at the US terminal end of the airport). It also allowed us to avoid an extra day of car rental. We picked up the car the morning after our arrival and returned it the night before our departure. The room was clean and the restaurant was good -- if a bit expensive.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"nice stay, Marriott signs in airport would be good"
The signs just say hotel, but I was never sure I was walking toward the Marriott. Other than that, a very nice stay. Thanks.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2013
"Best airport hotel ever!"
It is the best airport hotel ever... American Airlines, United and most US carriers check in booths are practically in the lobby.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Luis
"worth it"
The convenience of staying at a hotel inside the airport is wonderful! We stayed the night before our trip as the flight was leaving early as well as upon our return as we arrived after midnight. Everything is new and clean and the beds are very comfortable. I am a light sleeper and found it surprisingly quiet given the location. The only criticism I would have is regarding the staff on Nov 3rd which was not helpful or particularily friendly. As I was with my elderly mother I asked if we could arrange for some kind of help bringing her to the airline check in (as it is a bit of a walk) and was simply told no, that it was the airlines responsibility not the hotels to do this. I later found out there are wheelchairs available and a staffperson can be reserved to assist if needed. My last question that evening was to confirm that if we arrived after midnight on our return that it was not too late to check in. There was a long pause as if I had asked something ridiculous and was told that of course there is always someone at reception. I deliver training sessions on customer service and it is important that the employees are made to realize it may be someone's first visit and they should be treated in a helpful and frendly manner. It is not only what is said that matters, but the tone and attitude are key.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2012
"Very nice place to stay after a late-arriving flig"
Modern, clean lines. Very friendly staff. I was a little surprised though to have a knock on the door from housekeeping at 9:00 AM on a Saturday morning. Fortunately I was already up. Granted, I didn't have the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob, but this is the earliest I've encountered this.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"very clean and comfortable room"
I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the room. The size of the room was incredible and the bath room...well...unreal...The design and layout was great. the only negative thing that I have to say is the entrance. If you are not coming from a fliht then it could be a little tricky however, the staff was more then willing to help me find my way.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"Montreal Airport Marriott"
Excellent place to stay especially if you have an early flight. Get the Bus # 747 to downtown Montreal outside the airport. it is $8 return and runs all night, mostly every 15 minutes. A great stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012

"A warm welcome to Canada"
I arrived in the early hours of the morning for a family wedding to a new city, very dazed after a long flight. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful, sorted everything out with a smile.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Regina
Service in restaurant socks, person waiting on us was totally not focus on his job. Parking socks.....why do we have to pay parking when there is huge parking under the hotel bldg.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Min $25 to park plus NO free WiFi."
Paying for parking everyone you leave and come back and paying for WiFi access is rediculous in today's hotel market. It was just a way to make their price seem lower. Add the $35 I paid for parking and the $16 to let my daughter access their WiFi and you'll soon see this hotel is wi over priced.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
chris
"Family vacation"
It was very nice stay. Very recommend hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Zaki
"No bang for your buck"
Paid parking, paid TV, paid wifi, paid everything. Nothing is included in the already hefty price
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Highly convenient and comfortable. The room service menu was excellent and the food; delicious. Electronic connections are up to date allowing for easy plug and play functionality.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Convenience"
Convenience when travelling to Montreal for business
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Sofia
"Wifi not included"
Great hotel, like new but even if wifi was mentioned in the booking they added a surcharge because I did not book directly, innacceptable!
5 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Steeve
"Shelly message"
We enjoy out stay it was amazing to see the planes comes and goes
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Heermattie
Only downside no free wifi in room. We travel a lot and not many places these days charge for inroom wifi.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
Janet
Had a great time, great service, and clean environment. Was not happy with the fact that you had to pay for the WIFI, and the fact that water costed $4. Other than that, had a great time.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Nasrullah
Being in the airport is fantastic!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Wonderful staff. Clean, comfortable, modern room. Loved the view of the airport and planes. Would stay there again and again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Annie
"Super convenient, excellent service, bit expensive"
We stayed here before flying overseas. Room was good and staff was awesome. Just think for the price there should have been robes and shower caps in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Tracey
"It's the way to do it"
Fabulous Hotel. Left the arrivals hall at 7 in the evening. Checked in at 7.10. in the Hotel, which is in the terminal. Picked up hire car in the morning. A 3 minute walk. All very convenient. A civilised way to fly.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Medical Team Booking"
Hotel was great for conveniAnce and comfort! Hotels.com made a mistake and booked 3 rooms with a single bed instead of 3 rooms with 2 doubles/queen beds and they were able to make an adjustment for us right away.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"fun time"
We had a good time the room nice and big the restaurant in the hotel serviced good food
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Antoinette
"stress free"
My stay at the Marriott was very relaxing experience nice pool and hot tub with exceptional view and 24 hour gym. Planes on planes waking up to the sunrise is magical
1 night trip May 1, 2015
ludovic
"Just right"
Overnight airport stay following late arrival from UK going on to US. Perfect, easy access from airport - breakfast extra but reasonable price
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Layover stay"
Perfect location for our layover stay on our way home from our Ireland vacation. Very nice room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"Comfortable & Convenient"
Excellent hotel with good sized rooms. Geared to the business traveller.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015