All hotels in Patong, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5/28 Haad Patong Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great!!!"
BYD honestly has the nicest staff I've ever met. It all starts from your arrival up to check out. Location is great, walking distance to everything in Patong.
5 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
orlando
"Perfect spot, just like Goldilocks"
Great location. Close to everything, yet far enough away (one block) to not hear anything. Beach, shopping, restaurants, discos, clubs are all within a short walk of BYD. Staff was great, very accomodating to our every need.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great spot away from the madness"
It was a great place to stay..they own 3 buildings off this qauint road only a few blocks from Patong. We enjoyed having an apartment style stay with great service, food, cocktails and live music almost every nice.
4 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Comfy appartment"
Staff very pleasant and on point. Breakfast are very good and goes beyond simple buffet. Location about 3 minute walk away from the busy area. Very close by to street food and market.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Picky guy
"A perfect stay"
Service was outstanding and location was perfect - less than five minute walk to the beach, but off the main roads, so you get quiet intimacy. The staff were always enthusiastic and ready to help out. A perfect stay.
4 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Gregory
"A Must Stay"
This is a trendy yet functional hotel in Patong. I loved it from the moment I arrived. The staff was friendly and very attentive. They had small touches like a welcome letter in my room, updates during my week long stay, and a check out letter. I was at breakfast and received a phone call. They came to find me in the restaurant. Just top notch service! The rooms are very comfortable. Lot of mirrors and pillows. (I think I had 8 on my bed.) There are plenty of options at breakfast. I loved the open air sitting area for breakfast and that breakfast was served until 11am! I didn't have to wake up early to eat. I plan to stay here again when I return to Patong. The hotel is located just a short walk from the beach and the bar areas. There are plenty of cheap and expensive restaurants located just a few minutes walk from the hotel. My only complaint would be that the wifi didn't work very well in my bedroom. It worked off and on. I had to use it mostly in the living room. This is a minor complaint and won't prevent me from staying here again.
5 night trip Dec 1, 2014
Matthew
Please don't force me to write about my experience. I'm happy to review hotels in a quick manner but not necessarily to write stuff too
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"非常的棒"
location & quality of service
5 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Lin
"Great hotel nearby the beach - about 1 block"
Just wonderful. Value was excelent for a 4.5 star hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
franco
the hotel staff were very kind. but the hotel location is quite far from main street of jeongsilon.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"I Love BYD"
I love BYD and will only stay with them when I am in Phuket. They are a true 4 star hotel compared with American standards. I stayed at others in the are that were advertised as 4 star, but were not even 2 stars. I ended up abandoning my reservation after seeing the other hotels. BYD staff are great and the rooms are modern contemporary styling with clean lines and finishes. Hide away fridge and modern cutlery are a few of the complimentary features. Rain shower with sofa and 2 TV's are just icing on the cake! Your on vacation and you spend at least one third of it in your hotel room. Don't chance it anywhere else this has been my 3 stay at BYD and I wont be staying anywhere else.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Jamal
"BYD Lofts - Clean, Comfortable, Convenient"
Overall, BYD Lofts was a great place to stay the three days that I was in Phuket. I arrived at 1:00AM in the morning and there was a staff member on hand to greet me and show me to my room. Check-in was a breeze. My room was large and extremely comfortable. My room was pool level with direct access to the top floor pool which was very nice. I don't think anyone had stayed in my room for a while because the first time that I turned on the water at the sink and shower, it sound like there was air in the water line which was clearing out before the water started to flow. It just happened that first time, and then it was fine. I was on my own in Phuket, and the young woman (concierge) was very friendly and did a good job of helping me coordinate things to do. I especially appreciated the location of the hotel. It's on a side street and not right in the middle of all the Phuket noise and craziness. However, it's extremely convenient to Patong beach and all the activity of Bangla Road. I would only offer up two minor negatives regarding my stay. My room had an iPod docking station, and I couldn't get it to work. After two calls to the front desk, someone was sent up to try and get it working. Unfortunately, no success. Finally, the breakfast each morning was very good (although I wish a few more breakfast items were offered), but the dinners in the restaurant were only average. All in all though, I would definitely recommend BYD Lofts and I would stay there again.
Response by BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments
Dear Z Murphy, Thank you for taking the time sharing your experience at the BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments. We are very happy to learn that you had a great 3 days stay with us! Furthermore, we feel very proud when we read your detailed description of the hotel.. it is fabulous! We also want to thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We hope to see you in the near future! Best regards, Alex Bressers Hotel Manager
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Z Murphy
Excellent place. Would book there again without hesitation. Restaurant had some of the best food available in town. We ate at the hotel quite often. A little far from the action but close to beach and easily reachable by taxi to other parts of town. The distance from the action was actually nice as it was nice and quiet but close enough for all purposes.
7 night trip May 22, 2014
"The "BEST" hotel ever!!"
In my search for a hotel in Patong Beach I spent hours reading hotel comments in an attempt to find a good hotel. BYD was the only hotel with no negative comments. So I made the decision to stay there. By far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms are huge, well decorated & above all extremely clean. There are other hotels than have nice rooms ect. but what sets this hotel apart from the others is the staff. Somehow they have managed to hire a staff that makes you feel like you are the most important customer they have. There is a genuineness in their dialog with you that makes you feel at home!! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants a room just a 5 minute walk to the beach (Patong) or a 10 minute walk to Bangla road. Perfect location, perfect rooms & perfect staff!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Patong"
Close to everything, modern clean and comfy
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2014
Sean
"Excellent Upscale Hotel in Patong, Phuket"
This was my first visit to Phuket and choose this hotel based on all the positive reviews it had received. I stayed at BYD Lofts for 8 wonderful nights in early November. The minute I arrived at the hotel I was treated like royalty by their courteous staff. Upon arrival I was offered a complementary cocktail which great after travelling for 25 hours. The staff knew me by name immediately and did for the duration of my trip. All the staff members were amazingly attentive and always smiling. Due to work, I spend more time in Hotels than I spend at home, and BYD Lofts felt like a home away from home. The rooms were modern and large, and very well maintained. The balconies are nice for morning tea, and a great place to relax in the evenings. Breakfast was excellent every day. The staff greeted me every morning by name and were always quite enthusiastic and always smiling. The restaurant managed to always remembered what I would order on a daily basis, and service was always prompt. I am looking forward to my next trip and have already recommended this hotel to my colleagues and friends. A credit to management and staff.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
DEE DON
All around great stay. The staff was especially helpful and pleasant.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"great location, nice staff"
The hotel located only 5 min walking from Patong beach. and about 15 min walking from Bangla street. The view from my window was not nice in fact. But the apartment itself inside was amazing. In general i'd recommend it.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Samer
"5 star facilities for 3 star price"
Well worth the money great place to stay , friendly staff , 2 minutes from beach 5 minutes from bangla rd. 5 star facilities for 3 star price.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
ian
"Awesome hotel around everything"
We spent 6 nights at loved every minute of it. Closely located to everything you need and want! The Hotel staff was extremely friendly from the minute we showed up! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay while in Phuket!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Electricity went out for about half an hour. Next day hot water went out and couldn't take hot shower for about an hour.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Art
It was great hotel. Totally unexpected the food was great! Drinks were cheap and the staff was helpful. Very peaceful setting, it is far enough from all the partying that Patong beach is known for. My room was perfect I would recommend this hotel and go back if I ever get the chance. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner; he runs a top notch hotel.
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"the best place in patong"
Close to everything but far enough away from the party spots that you can still get a good night sleep. The room was clean and looks just like the pictures and the staff was wonderful. Not a single complaint.
6 night trip Mar 24, 2013
joseph
"Excellent!"
Hotel was very modern with an excellent design. The room we rented had a private pool access which was not necessary but convenient since it was on the same floor as the pool. Pros: Room is clean, spacious, high tech. Location is perfect for beach, roads, shopping, all in the main areas of patong, Service is VERY prompt and outstanding. We booked taxi transport to the airport and got a free upgrade to their Benz which was nice and very generous. Some Cons: Breakfast was horrible and only recommend it because it is included. I ended up eating the fresh fruit and croissants and could not stomach anything else. Bathroom sink design makes it very difficult to do anything but fill up the sink with water. WiFi is spotty at times in the room, surround sound system didn't work. Security is a little lax as anyone can enter the building and use the elevators at any time. We also didn't feel too safe with the pool access door since someone can easily bypass the private entrance and make there way onto our balcony during pools hours. On our first night we had a suspicious visitor ringing our doorbell at 3am. Since the person was not in the view of the peep hole, my wife prompted me to call reception and someone came in seconds to escort the person away. The next day reception noted it was someone at the wrong room. Overall I DO recommend this if you are looking for a city feel type of hotel. The hotel and staff are excellent!
4 night romance trip Feb 5, 2013
Nick B
"Super cool. We loved it."
Stayed at 6 hotels during our three week Thailand trip. BYD Lofts was amongst the most memorable hotels/rooms. Very very cool. Highly recommend it.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Byd"
We stayed in the 2 bedroom penthouse. Hotel was close to many places in patong beach. Staff is friendly.
3 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2012
Guest
"Not as pleasent on checkout"
Everything was great till checkout as I asked them to be 15 minute late after 12:00 an they refused and send their cleaning staff. I found that to be rude and spoiled the great time i had.
Other trip Nov 1, 2012

4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"All good"
Stylish accomm , smooth stay
2 night trip Apr 29, 2015
"Epitome of professional excellence"
10 on 10.
4 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Arun Kumar
IN
"Boutique Hotel close to beach and nightlife."
This was our first stay in Thailand for my husband's birthday. This hotel was selected because of it's excellent rating and location. We were not disappointed! Arriving at the hotel by taxi we were greeted by staff and at reception we were handed a chilled refreshing towel and welcome cold drink. We were then escorted to our room on an upper floor as I had requested and given an overview of all the amenities available. The room was immaculately presented with two flat screen TVs, a fully fitted kitchen, full mini bar fridge and freezer with ice. Coffee making machine as well as kettle, microwave and hob, iron, ironing board. The room had a safe and the bathroom was spacious with two shower heads, hairdryer and a daily supply of toiletries. We were relaxing on the balcony when 3 staff arrived to present my husband with a personal birthday cake, complete with candles! The reception had noted his date of birth from his passport at check-in. I could not have planned it better myself! Oh, great breakfasts too!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Lee
"Pleasantly surprised!!!"
I only stayed for a few days, but my first thoughts walking through the door were, "this place looks like something you would see in a nice W Hotel, the room was even more impressive. The hotel staff were very friendly and the helpful. Would definitely stay there again in a heartbeat.
2 night trip Mar 3, 2015
Matthew
"Excellent hotel in the heart of Bophut"
Clean large rooms with partial kitchen. Good amenities.
3 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Stay here if you can!"
We had a lovely stay here and would be happy to recommend it to our friends. The rooms was spotless, but the aircon was rather noisy. What made the stay really special was the staff who were always friendly and helpful.
12 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"A comfortable stay with hearty breakfast buffet!"
Even though the hotel is located at shop lots units, we did enjoy the stay much! The room is very clean n comfortable! Staff also polite and helpful! The toiletries even got 'him' and 'her' options. Strongly recommend to families, couples n friends.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
ultragirl
SG
There were four of us and we could not fault this hotel. Clean, great staff and a great location. Make sure you visit health massage on the same road for the best massage in phuket...
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
"Luxurious and convenient"
A great place to stay if you are looking for luxury and comfort in striking distance of the night life.
5 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
N D
"Great room reasonably close to everything."
Great room every thing you need, only complaint was bed was a bit hard. All staff were friendly.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Amazing"
Amazing hotel, exeptional 5* service. Very good price.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Loomit
"great service & comfortable hotel"
Too bad, I only stay one night at this nice hotel, they arrange a very surprise room for me and my family. Love it.will stay again in this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
lee teng
SG
"Great service appartment option but beach front"
Had a fabulous time with very courteous staff always keen to render service.WiFi had some issues initially and pool was in the other building block.Good food options in its restaurant,simply enjoyed their happy hours and late night menu.Overall a very good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Naghma S
IN
"Too much light in the bedroom"
We didnt sleep well because of the light coming from the bathroom.
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2014
French974
"4 nights August 2014"
Me and my sister stayed at BYD in August for 4 nights as part of travels around Thailand. We stayed in lots of different hotels in lots of different places and BYD was by far the best! It is great value for money the rooms are spacious modern and clean. The service is consistently great, everyone from front of house to cleaning staff. We stayed at a variety of hotels and none (including more expensive ones) provided service like BYD. Breakfast and restaurant staff also great. I did have a lipstick stained pool towel one day but nowhere is perfect and the service more than made up for this small issue. We were so happy I would not hesitate to come back to patong purely to stay here.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Yasmin
"Friendly"
Beautiful breakfast - staff were accommodating. The bed was big which was good. The bathroom space looked new.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Steph
"Best value in Patong"
We booked a deluxe suite at a very satisfactory rate and spent 5 days as guests in this hotel. The "lounge" room was exactly as advertised; very clean, very bright, very modern and with all (western) mod con's. The bedroom and en-suite shower etc were excellent. The bed and pillows were exceptionally comfortable. The room was cleaned and tidied every day and the mini-bar (good value!) was replenished. There are 2 restaurants and bars with again, reasonable prices. The breakfast menu in the main dining room was a mix of traditional Thai and western dishes with good and attentive service from the waiting staff. The lunch and dinner menus were also excellent. There are 2 swimming pools and poolside loungers complete with additional towels. It's also OK to take towels to the nerby beach. All of the staff were bright, helpful informative and cheerful who always made one feel welcome (this is probably because of a good staff training programme). It's difficult to single people out but Aoi and On at reception and Jesica in the restaurant were examples of those for whom "doing that little bit extra" is the norm rather than the exception. We highly recommend BYD Lofts as a very good holiday hotel and we hope that should you go, you will enjoy yourselves as much as we did. Room Tip: Check the BYD Lofts website for accurate online information and photographs of rooms and facilities.
5 night trip Jul 21, 2014
JL-T
"Exellent staff, Your own apartment."
We booked the hotel for a last stint of shopping in Patong. The hotel room is amaizing, its massive and like having your own apartment. The staff were excellent and even let up keep our bags after checking out and provided a shower for us to use that night.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Ryan
ZA
"Stylish apartments central but quiet."
Modern apartments, central to beach, shopping and dining but off the Main Street so nice and quiet. Staff are attentive and lovely. 10/10. Would stay here every time.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Ashlea
"Nice Apartment Away From The Madness of Bangla Rd"
I stayed in a 1 bed apartment in June 2014. The apartment was perfect - spotlessly clean, less than 5 minutes to the beach, a decent breakfast, good and well priced lunch/restaurant menu, very friendly and helpful staff. I chose this hotel because I wanted to stay in Patong but didn't want to be too close to Bangla Road and all that that entails. The location was perfect. Close to beach, less than 10 minutes to Bangla Road and a few more minutes will get you to Junc' shopping centre. I doubt I will return to Phuket or Patong again, but if I did I would not hesitate in returning to this property. The only negative is that the pool, which I never intended using on this trip anyway, was quite small. Otherwise all good.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Barnie
"Not a happy stay"
We stayed at BYD lofts for 3 nights in the deluxe 1 room apartment. We have stayed in different star hotels but you don't get what you pay for at this one. The rooms were not as clean as I expected. The second night of getting our rooms made up we discovered all our pillows and beach towel were stained. There were still sand on the floor/carpet. The house keeping manager was very apologetic and rectified the issue straight away. Overall we were comfortable but not happy and personally, I will not come back to this hotel as you can get a better price somewhere else.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014