All hotels in Erlanger, Kentucky, United States of America
I-75-71 At Exit 184, 605 Viox Dr, Erlanger, KY, 41018, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Comfortable and helpful staff."
Clean and comfortable bed. Good breakfast and lovely staff.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Karhleen
"Erlanger Stay"
The overall stay was pleasant. Being as close to the airport as this facility was I was hoping there would've been a shuttle service offered. Every thing else was up to par.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Troy
"Good experience"
We stayed overnight and chose it due to the pool, and how close it was to the zoo. What a nice stay! We had the pool all to ourselves for two hours, very clean, lots of fun. The room itself was very super nice, very clean. Beds were comfy, plenty of pillows. The staff were very pleasant, and eager to help with anything. Breakfast was yummy as well! Would absolutely stay again, and recommend to anyone!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
Aaron
Stayed one night. Very clean room, comfortable bed, nice bath and shower. Breakfast was good. Good area, quite. Did not use the pool but did see people enjoying it.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Janet
"awesome stay"
very nice hotel, I would stay there again
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Spend your money elsewhere"
Hotel was nice and clean. Room had a musty odor, almost like it hadn't been used in a long time and was very dusty. The front desk staff were very nice and friendly but the housekeeping and other employees were rude and disrespectful. I honestly probably wouldn't stay in this hotel again
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"So So not worth the money"
Staff very unfriendly. My stay was renewed several times and each time they did not update my key so I went to my room and it did not work and I had to go back down to have it updated. (when they knew I was staying another day they should have known to update it especially after the third time.) The hot tub was not hot just warm. I usually take a hotter bath. The max temp in the room was also just warm not hot. I liked the included breakfast.
7 night business trip Mar 31, 2015
We stayed one night on the way south and one night coming home. Hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful. Some good restaurants not oo far away.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Great place, Excellent value, We loved our room and the pool.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Good place to stop after a long drive"
The room was clean and quiet. The hotel was close to resturants and shopping.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Nice, good breakfast,nice rooms,clean 4 star.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Easy check-in, very welcoming every time we came or left. Will definitely stay again if in the area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great hotel in a nice location ; )"
The suites are very spacious and nice. I would definitely stay again. Front desk staff could improvr. Seemed clueless, slow and not really happy to be there.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Angel
We had a wonderful stay. The only thing that I would recommend is that there be privacy curtains for the windows. We were on the 1st floor on the side of the parking lot so people could see in the room. We came up with a temporary fix. Other than that it was a very clean and nice facility. The staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"WYNDHAM WINS!"
WE CHECKED IN EARLY, WHICH WAS NOT A PROBLEM, AND FREED US UP, TO BUDGET OUR TIME FOR THE REST OF THE DAY. THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY TASTY AND SUPPLIES WERE FULL, ALTHOUGH WE ARRIVED LATE, AROUND 9:30 AM. I WILL STAY AT WINGATE BY WYNDHAM AGAIN!
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Ruby
"Just what I needed for a quick business trip"
I needed a last minute place to stay for the night, and this place was great! I wouldn't recommend if you are wanting the Cininnati experience, just because of proximity, but if you need a quiet place to rest and relax for a night or two, the Wingate is great. The front desk folks were very helpful, and breakfast was fairly standard for a hotel like this, but good nonetheless.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Pretty Good"
The breakfast was great. Eggs are usually awful at hotel breakfasts, they were great here. The spread was very good with decent variety. The bed was too stiff, the lamp was broken, and the shower curtain reeked of mildew. On the other hand, the cleanliness was good (save for the shower curtain), plenty of outlets, temperature control was good, and the room was pretty well maintained. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Marietje
"Windgate"
It was good until the next morning they were out of coffee and I told the lady and she rolled her eyes and I said I'll get it..then I called front desk to ask for an extension and the same rude women says no we can't do that and hung up.Just because of her..I won't return.Otherwise everything else was fine.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"New, clean, convenient"
I didn't get to try the breakfast because I had to leave so early, but the room was great. Excellent bed and bedding. Towels were above average thickness. Shower was powerful with instant on hot water. Washbasin and counter in bathroom were above waist high so you didn't have to bend over to far. The only drawback was that my room had an adjoining room and you could clearly hear telephone conversation from next-door.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Nice location"
The hotel is in a great location. Shopping and restaurants are conveniently close. The staff was very informative. Wasn't pleased when asking for extra towels and told rudely that we don't normally bring them to the room, and make sure I have the other towels ready to pick up. You should have more than two sets of towels for those who stay longer.
4 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Lavonda
"High speed?"
The room was nice and so was the staff, however the internet was a joke. I booked the hotel because they advertised high speed internet and it was far from it. It moved at dial up speeds and they admitted that their provider was horrible. They told me they would refund a portion but then said they couldn't because I booked with expedia.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Djnitro12
Nice hotel, friendly staff, quick check in. Clean rooms and hotel not in the center of all the hustle and bustle.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
It was clean, attractive, and mostly a good stay. The breakfast was great. Only complaints were noise from upper floor guests with running children late and the desk clerk was not very receptive of the ladies I had with me who are developmentally disabled. All other staff were great.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel close to x-way."
It could have been better but for some very,very rude folks in the room next to us.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Nice clean place to stay overnight. Hot/cold breakfast was included, and was pretty good.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
"hot water"
the hotel was nice the service was good but there was no hot water for 2 days
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"nice hotel very close to the airport"
everything was great. They could do a bit better with the hotel commissary. seemed a bit feeble
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
walter
"My stay"
Was a nice stay but very disappointed I didn't get room I thought I was getting!
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great location to my customer and the airport."
The staff was great and the room was clean which I don't run into much with my travels so this was a great surprise. I will always use this hotel when visiting customers around the area.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Perfect place to stop!"
We were stuck on the highway for 4 hours following an accident and this hotel was absolutely perfect. It was right off the highway, the 2 queen bed room was HUGE (big enough to set up the pack and play and not even notice it was there) the pool and hot tub were clean and warm, and the breakfast was great! We booked last minute of course but for $85 (that was with tax) it was a total steal! There are also tons of restaurants and Wal mart very close to the hotel in case you need something. The girl at the desk was amazing too! Even the shower blew our minds!
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Kate
"Clean and Comfortable Stay"
Only negative was the lack of breakfast meat.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very friendly staff"
Left alot of my personal things at home and the staff was bert helpful to provide what they had. One even gave her personal hair spray for me to use.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
anonymous
"Good, close to the airport hotel"
Everything was great, except my upstairs neighbors, who were up walking on a squeeky floor and periodically dropping something heavy on the floor. I was on west-coast time, so I was still up at 2 am eastern time, as were they. Here was the good thing, however... when I finally gave up on them developing "hotel manners", and went to the desk to complain, things went quiet within about 15 minutes. Whatever the night desk clerk said to them was magic. I would give this hotel a 5 save the total lack of soundproofing between floors.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
There was hair on the pillows and the hotel accused of smoking. My husband and I do not smoke!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Comfortable, convenient, quiet"
Nice stopover in the middle of a long drive. Good pool. Filling breakfast including some healthy choices -- fresh fruit, yogurt. Great service.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
Marcia
"Close to several attractions."
We loved the hotel and all amenities. The only thing I was not happy with was we had no tub. Told them as we were leaving first time I have even had a room with no tub and they informed us we were in a handicapped room. Says they must have been out of regular rooms when we booked through Expedia. Close to Hollywood Casino, Rising Star Casino, Creation Museum. .
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Wingate by Wyndham Erlanger, KY"
My room was clean and in very good condition, everything worked properly. You don't hear the people in the rooms around you, friendly staff, good breakfast selection, safe neighborhood.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Clean rooms, convenient location very friendly staff. Breakfast could be a little more varied.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Close to major highway for ease of travel."
Very good staff. We had an issue with people upstairs jumping on beds and running and jumping on floor above our heads. We were looked after immediately for this, and compensated. I would recommend other visiters whom are seniors be placed on 3rd level so that nonsense that arises like that does not bother the guests as much.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
slm
"Wonderful place, firm bed"
My husband and I recent stayed here one night for a drs apptmnt I had the following morning. We loved the location of this place. It's really convenient to be in cincinnati so quickly. We only had one complaint about this hotel and that was the bed! We both woke up in the middle of the night with our backs hurting because the bed was so hard! Like sleeping in a rock! (We aren't old just FYI, in our 20's) but if I firm bed is your thing then it won't be a problem. We didn't have much interaction with the hotel staff, what little we did they were nice. The room was VERY clean and up to date. The sheets on the bed also very clean and had a great clean fresh smell. Due to the fact the my husband and I didn't sleep very well I don't know that we could stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Sasha
"Nice hotel and great price"
Nice room and accommodations for the price. Room was very clean and free breakfast was quite good. Only complaint was pillows were lumpy. Told front desk at check out and she said housekeeping has been awaking them and needs to tell them to stop.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"yeeeeeesssss"
Was some bottles for previous guest left n room
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
donmika
"Wingate is Great"
It was pleasant as could be. Thank you
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"cinncy"
Ok
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
The hotel was very nice. The choices for food for the breakfast was very good. The room was large enough and had chairs so that when we had guests meet us there, none of us had to sit on the bed.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Cheap construction"
My only complaint about this hotel is that it was the walls and ceiling were made with wood, with no concrete in between t9 block sound. The people above us paced the floor constantly from 11pm until 1am. Kids were jumping between the beds, and i could here every movement. At 715 a.m. they started up again. I was traveling on business and had a 15 hour day ahead of me. I was exhausted! Never again. I guess I need to stick with the Marriott family of hotels. I just though that the rate was good, and that maybe I would consider getting a Wyndham membership. Nope! No thank you!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Sherie
Great place for the price. The only complaint is that it was a little tricky to get to. Other than that everything was great.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Staff was very friendly always ready to assist in any way.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Jan
Great place to stay for the price for a low price. Comfortable, clean, nice room.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Stay at Wingate"
Very nice and cozy. Easy access to anywhere in town. Excellent breakfast choices (including hot items) that was free with our stay. Plenty of parking. Room was very spacious and clean.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014