All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here326 W 40th Sreet, New York, NY, 10018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Good for the price but nothing special."
The location of this hotel was good if you want to be near Times Square and the price was good for NYC, but the size of the room for 4 people was way too small. There was barely enough room for our 4 carry on's and the full sized beds were not comfortable when sharing with another person. For two people, this sized room would be fine. The bathroom was also small, which is normal for NY hotels but the vanity had no surface area to put anything and there was only one hook in the bathroom which made it difficult to find a place to hang a towel or sleeping clothes or anything for that matter. The room was clean enough although the carpet was a little dirty. And the bedding/pillows were O.K. the public space was small and the restaurant was nothing to brag about. The best part of the stay were the employees as they were quite helpful and had a good attitude. That is the reason I booked this hotel in the first place after reading several reviews. All in all, I don't think I'd stay there again as there are so many better options in NYC in the same price range.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Rachelle
"Nice hotel close to everything in NY"
I love this hotel. close to all - subway, bus, church, times square, broadway theaters, restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Erlinda
"Good Place, Small Rooms"
Overall a nice, reasonably priced stay. Especially if you want to stay in/around the Times Square area. Be aware though that this place is RIGHT next to the Port Authority. This doesn't have any effect on noise (its not too bad especially if you're used to city life) but traffic is atrocious. Catching a cab and getting in and out of that area was really difficult during peak hours.
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Mykel
"wonderful place to stay for the NYC half"
Ecellent staff and room. Location was good, bit noisy at night especially on Friday night
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Chieko
"Getaway"
Nice hotel,Nice neighborhood, view wasn't that great but you go out in the city to get the view will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
Herbert
"better experience than I expected"
Super convenient to the Port Authority and the Theater district. The hotel was modern and well furnished. The front desk was great and there was free wifi and water bottles in the room.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
david
"Window looked out to a brick wall"
Stayed one night, booked for the location. Good hotel, just wished I stayed in a room with a view.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Tracey
"Noisy"
Neighborhood next to the port authority. Hotel has a bar in the lobby which attracts the wrong crown. Room air condition very noisy. The hotel guess screaming even after 1 am. Had to call security to quiet them down.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Perfect Hotel and Prime Location"
The hotel staff was outstanding, very kind and courteous. The room was very comfy and clean. The location was perfect for our shopping spree needs. We will be staying again on our return trip in April 2015. Thank you Four Points Sheraton for a pleasurable stay.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"New York get away."
It was very relaxing! The staff was very friendly and always had a smile on their faces. Very centralized! Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great location for proximity to all"
Great experience with Hotel, rooms nice and clean, location was perfect for what we wanted to do in NYC
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
jimmy
"Best hotel near times square"
Nothing bad to say about the hotel . Staff was excellent and so was the food
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
nate
"Perfect location!"
If you are looking to be ear Times Square but not in all the hustle, bustle and noise this is the perfect location. It is close to all the subway lines which makes it excellent for tourists. The only reason I rated the facilities as ok is because they were having some elevator issues, which was annoying throughout our trip.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Leslie
"Mr"
Very pleasant. The staff is so nice ans helpful. I will recommend very strongnly this hotel to my family and friends.
3 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Juan Fernando
"more than exceptional"
clean, comfy bed, small but clean bathroom more than exceptional
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
amasheka
I booked 2 rooms with a king side beds. After we checked in and entered our rooms we both were surprised to see 2 double beds. After speaking to the manager, she concluded there was not a thing they could do for us. Due to pipes bursting in the "remaining" rooms, there were no rooms available with king size beds. Major inconvenience. The room could definitely use another cleaning and update as well.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
matthew
"Very satisfied!"
Great location. Great Hotel. Definitely would return.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Junho
"Great location and comfortable rooms"
Stayed at Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square during Toy Fair and had a great experience. The hotel was clean and the beds very comfortable. For a NY hotel room the room was spacious. Our room was overlooking the building in the back and was very quiet at night.
4 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Ari
"Good hotel, poor location"
The hotel itself and the room were fine--similar in size to other midtown rooms in Manhattan. The location was a problem...difficult to navigate, directly behind Port Authority, construction directly in front of hotel, little to walk to in terms of stores or restaurants and difficult to get a cab on that street. Also, cabs refused to drop off there due to long lines of traffic.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Randall
"Great location, good deal!"
Friendly and courteous staff who were welcoming and helpful. Awesome location close to Times Square & Midtown and most importantly the Port Authority subway station! Would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Andrea
"Fantastic !!!"
The staff were great, location fantastic and room was perfect! Plenty of room for a city hotel room.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Very nice hotel in NYC."
Our stay at the hotel was very nice. The room was a good size and the staff are so friendly and helpful. My only complaint was that the blanket on my bed had some very noticeable stains on it. I am sure the blanket was clean but hotel should really have tossed that one.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel near the javits convention center"
First hotel that I go that give free bottle water for the room and to go That's greeat.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
izak
"Location....Location...Location!!!!"
This hotel was perfect....the only issue was it took us 2 hours to check in. The room wasn't ready and we couldn't check in until almost 5 o'clock. Other than that I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice Stay in the City"
Great place for a stay in the city. Staff was friendly and hospitable. The city view was very nice and is located close to Times Square.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"NYC weekend getaway"
Location was perfect! Easy access to the subway, walking distance to Times Sq, right across from the Port Authority Bus Terminal (if you need it) and multiple restaurants in the area to choose from. Hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and well appointed. There seemed to be some construction going on in the building and there was some dry-wall "debris" in the hallways, but no noise heard. Enjoyed the roof-top bar (even in winter) though could have done without being forced to check my coat for $3. Didnt eat at the hotel so can't comment on the food or value, but they had a small restaurant to the back and little cafe out front. All in all, I enjoyed the stay and would return.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Clean Hotel at a decent rate"
I stayed at the Shearaton Four Points - Times Square for a pleasure trip to the city with my girlfriend. The hotel was clean and well kept. The room was small but pleasant and clean. The bed was quite comfortable and the mattress firm. We didn't use any of the hotels services, so I can't discuss any of that. I'd recommend this hotel as it was economical, pleasant and clean. The only detracting factor that I encountered was that there was a high pitched sound which emanated from the bathroom, something to do with the water pressure I believe. When you ran the faucet it would create a whining sound that kept going for quite some time.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Very satisfied with my stay. Would definitely return.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Junho
"Awesome hotel!"
Me and my husband stood there for valentines day. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean.
malz
"Couldn't Get Past The Front Door"
They wouldn't check me in. Hotels.com has in small print after a page break that credit card must be presented at check in. I did not see it. This information was NOT in the detailed confirmation that was sent to me via email which stated that everything was taken care of and all I needed to do was show up. So I get there and they refuse to check me in. I'm in Times Square, very little money, and they absolutely refused to check me in because they couldn't hold a card for "incidentals" even though my room was paid for. I had a little cash and just under the $100 on the card, but nope. Luckily a friend of mine was able to come pick me up from New Jersey or I would have been stranded for the night. Oh, and while I was near tears and frustrated in the lobby, the manager who wouldn't check me in was laughing it up with other staff members about something unrelated like I wasn't even there. Never, ever, ever again.
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Great weekend away!"
Great place and service! Well worth it!
"Quick, Easy & Clean!"
Quick, easy and clean.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
"reasonable, close to heart of NYC Manhattan."
the only thing is I was under the impression that breakfast was included and iy turned out its extra above the given rate
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Hassan
"Recommended:)"
very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient location.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Joseph
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Jamileth
"Four Points"
I have visited this hotel twice and both times was pleased with the service. The hotel is super comfy and clean. Will definitely use it again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
We are so happy that your stay was a wonderful one. We look forward to having you back in the future. Regards, Joseph
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
The two computers in the business center did not work, which I suppose wasn't that big of a deal. The complimentary wifi was spotty, and it made it difficult for me to use my electronics to do what I needed to do. The key cards to get in the elevators were a pain- you had to use finesse to get them to work. I heard three other people go to the front desk with the same problem. Other than that, the rooms were not too tiny, and were very clean. Once we figured out how to use the thermostat, the room was comfortable. The view was terrible, but what are you going to do? The staff was exceptional. I'd definitely stay here again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
We are very sorry that your stay was not an excellent one. We have addressed the business center issues you experienced as well as the key key card issues. We do hope you give us another chance so we can improve future stays. Regards, Joseph
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Haizle
"Nice and comfortable"
The people at the front desk were really nice and welcoming. Even the bartender at the small bar to the side was extra nice. The room was nice, the bed was great, the bathroom was nice and clean. Just wish they had a coffee maker. They acconsdatacomadated my late checkout. Overall the hotel stay was nice and comfortable.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
I am so glad that you enjoyed every facet of your stay. We look forward to having you back in the very near future. Regards, Joseph
"4 Points was Point On"
I was greeted by a hospitable staff whom welcomed me and made me feel right at home. The management took well care of me and let me know about their facilities and nearby attractions. The room was well-kept and very comfortable. While I had a little discrepancy with the valet service, the overall stay was warm and relaxing. And the Breakfast was delicious! Not bad, NYC...actually, VERY WELL DONE!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
I am so delighted to hear that your stay was an excellent one! We look forward to many more future visits.
2 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Todd
"Great getaway"
Awesome
Thanks!
2 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Julia
I booked this hotel for my cousins in Christmas. This is the most affordable hotel around this neighborhood, and it's also really close to my apartment. The staff was quite friendly as well.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Great easy location"
Great location near to theaters and Times Square. Room was clean and had free bottled water which is rare, hotel staff was excellent very friendly, only thing that was a very small negative was you do hear a lot in the rooms (street noise, doors slamming, etc). Not uncommon in NYC. Overall highly recommend
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
nikki
"Bring an eyemask and earplugs..."
Bring an eye mask and earplugs. There is a club on the bottom floor so ask for an upper floor without a view. (this will be quieter because it faces a side street.) I got a 14th floor room no problem. (this was in the winter though) The shade is not room darkening so you will need an eye mask unless you are used to light pouring in the room all night. Rooms are small but clean. Good deal for the rate. I booked on hotels.com the day of so I got a good rate. The metro is only two blocks away as is Penn Station if you are grabbing a train anywhere. You are in Times Square so prices are jacked up for tourists in all the shops and restaurants. All you have to do is walk a little bit for a better deal. I had read reviews before I stayed here so I was well prepared.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Convenient, great hotel in the heart of the city"
I needed to stay in NYC at the last minute and didn't want to spend a lot of money but I was leery about staying at a cheap place. This hotel was a nice surprise. The staff is wonderful, very friendly and very accommodating. They were knowledgeable about the area and made many suggestions. When I couldn't figure out how to gain access to WiFi, the concierge tried to guide me on the phone and then said to come down and she would do it for me (I am fairly computer illiterate). When my heating unit stopped working a technician was sent with 10 minutes and he replaced it very soon thereafter. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! I am glad that the issues you experienced were addressed immediately. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Joseph
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Rhonda
"NY trip"
Very nice
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
This Hotel is great!!! It is in a great location and the staff were very attentive and helpful. Our room was much, much bigger than we are used to in NYC! We had just come from another NYC hotel and that room was about 1/2 the size of the Sheraton Four Points room. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Reality"
It is freezing in the room call twice for four blankets, only brought up two ssince the heating doesn't work. Woke sudenly at 4:42 am can't figure out why and it's weird i think from a loud noise. Disappointed yhey can't fix the heat, they didn't offer a room change, and they only brought 2 blankets at a time. Also no bathrobes though stated there would be on website.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
I am so sorry to hear about your stay. The issue you experienced has been fixed and we have prevented this for future stays. As for bathrobes, we currently have bathrobes in all of our cityview rooms. We hope that you give you us another chance to show you how great we can be. Regards, Joseph
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
Our stay was wonderful all around! We came to NYC for my son's 4th birthday, and the hotel staff made his day more than special! We cannot thank them all enough for making his birthday extra special! Our room had a great city view, and was exceptionally clean. No complaints! Room service was delicious, breakfast was delicious...super quick walk to Times Square! We will stay here again for sure!!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
We are so happy we can make your son's birthday extra special. We look forward to many more special occasions. Regards, Joseph
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Trendy and Close"
Nice modern fixtured room that was comfortable, though tight! (it's manhattan after all!) Great location on the west side near Port Authority. I was only there for a few hours to nap, so I didn't explore the hotel too much. The room was quiet but the view stunk (view of office building across courtyard). Overall, I'd probably stay again if they had the sale rate!
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Brendon
"Amazing view of the city"
My girlfriend and I both loved our stay. Amazing view, staff was very friendly and helpful. Would love to stay here again.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with your girlfriend and the amazing views. Regards, Joseph
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Ryan
"Oh Happy Day!"
We had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday. Grace checked us in and was pleasant, courteous and very professional.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square
We are so glad we made your special day even more special! We look forward to seeing you back in the future. Regards, Joseph
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015