All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
326 W 40th Sreet, New York, NY, 10018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great staff, good location"
I think it is a good price for a hotel a few blocks from times square. Pluses: Location. Fantastic, friendly staff. Minuses: The rooms are small, but you should expect that for this price in mid-town.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Like a four star hotel with no shampoo"
When you have a shower at night and find that the shampoo container is empty that is pretty poor for a major hotel like this
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Mansoor
"Book it."
Great location. Friendly service. Super clean.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
cesar
"Good affordable midtown hotel"
Annoying that 2 of the 3 elevators were down all weekend.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Jeffrey
"Quiet room, never heard neighbors!"
Nice & quiet! Disappointed in overpriced breakfast.
4 night trip Apr 25, 2015
renee
Great staff !! Great Location !! Stayed there 5 days, staff is so good and hotel
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Very close to Time Square with a great staff"
We booked this hotel because of a) price and b) location. We were very much surprised about the professional yet very friendly staff. Very knowledgable, informative and kind. The room was perfect for two. Clean, all amenities, and comfortable. The breakfast room and staff was kind and very helpful. Breakfast price okay. FREE access to the SkyRoom for a Roof Top Experience. received a free bottle of water every day going out to explore and we were given a free cupcake upon return! GREAT service. The bar was cozy en accommodating. We will be back!
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Agnes
"Great quality for price!"
I just stayed a night and needed a place to sleep. It was in a great location and had a great view! I liked that the elevators had to be accessed through key card.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
JP
"i would go back! any time!"
My niece's first trip to NYC. The proximity to Time Sq & subway made this ideal for all things tourist-y. Clean & comfortable - quiet inside room - great breakfast.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Very enjoyable stay. The staff was friendly and efficient and the location was busy as it is located directly across from the central bus terminal. But besides heavy traffic the building is extremely easy to locate due to the yellow box on top.
3 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
What would you ask more when your in NYC,great location on the time square with confortable ,I like it
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
dynamic
"Half dissapointed"
Nice hotel, the elevators were out of service the whole weekend, our room was in floor 9 an there was a lot of noise comming from the bus terminal
4 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Ana
"Stay was good minus the elevator situation"
The hotel has 3 elevators...while we were there 2 of the 3 didn't work causing people to have to stand around for very long periods of time to get to their room. One day we walked down 26 flights of stairs as we waited for 20 minutes for the elevator...not a problem if it is 4-5 flights but 26...that isn't doable to walk up. The elevator was out for 3 days, seemed like they didn't want to try and fix it over the weekend.
4 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"stuck in New York"
We booked 5days. 4of5 days the 2of3 elevators were out of service. After having left a vm with no reply from management. I was offered complimentary breakfast one morning and a voucher for a drink at their bar. Should have been compensated monetary for having to walk up stairs (17 flights) multiple times because the one working elevator was always too packed to get on. To add insult to injury our flight was canceled TWICE and the hotel did nothing to offer us a rate affordable to stay. We had to find another hotel.
4 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Jennnifer
"Hotel Stay NYC"
Only 1 elevator was working and it took forever (30 min) sometimes to be able to get to and from your room because of the elevator issue.
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
The staff was exceptional. They were very helpful with directions and suggestions of where to go in NYC. It was clean and comfortable. They had a very nice (and complimentary) wine, beer and appetizer bar on Wednesday. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to NYC.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Perfect location !!! Nice staff ! Very clean room!"
Very clean room! But only 1 elevator was working ( we stayed 2 nights) !
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Diana
"Excellent staff; average but comfortable rooms"
This is a great place to stay when you need to cover the basics. The rooms are small and basic but clean and the beds very comfortable. They provide various types of pillows so you can choose what is best for you. The staff is where this hotel excels. Every single person was amicable, professional and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay, from providing umbrellas when it rained to surprising my 7 year old with a cupcake to bringing me a coffee when I told my husband I was a little tired. The location is pretty good too if you plan on sightseeing and the New York Times building and it's Dean and Deluca cafe is just around the corner.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Denise
Everything is fine. except the elevator
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"3 days in NYC"
Enjoyed our stay, room was cramped, no counter space in bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful. Last day, 2 of 3 elevators was out, had to walk down 9 flights 2x to street and to check out (with our luggage).
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Reba
"Delayed checkin & Signs of aging"
Checkin is at 3. Waited over hour to get our room. Got our room close to 4 due to 2 out of the 3 elevators out of service. Elevators not working both days we were there. Some of staff was rude and had no explanation of when room woukd be ready or applologies. Would not be big deal but we had party to go to at 5 and needed room to shower/change. Room and hallway carpets dirty. Had better experiences with other four points. Was my wifes birthday and we were very disappointed with stay.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Mc
"Good value for Convenient Hotel"
First stay at this hotel was a very positive experience. Needed to have accomodations that were affordable and within walking distance of Broadway theaters. This was perfect. Another plus was that it was so close to Port Authority so we did not have to get a taxi or struggle with our bags over a long distance. The staff was exceptionally warm, friendly and helpful on both check in and check out. The room was small but clean and comfortable. No complaints at all. The bed was very comfortable. Free water bottles were provided. We did not hear anyone else on the floor and we heard no street noise. It was really a lovely stay and I was pleased about the Expedia rate. We go to NY often and usually stay between 42 and 54th streets. This was two blocks lower, which made no difference at all for convenience, but much less expensive. There is construction on the block which did not effect us at all. Also, a night club on the same block had lots of young people standing in line to get in. Again, no problem with that. Seems to be a safe area with alot of people around. Extra security in the elevator (needed to swipe your room key card to get to your floor). Elevators a bit small and older looking and a small lobby were the only things I can think of to improve. I would definitely stay here again. I don't really need alot of bells and whistles- just clean, comfortable and affordable with helpful staff. This fits the bill.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Barb
"Great hotel near Times Square"
Arrived at hotel early before check in and was able to get a room (NICE!!!). Front desk staff (Roxy) was very pleasant and attentive. I believe it was Wednesday night of our stay the hotel had a complimentary appetizer bar (sliders, spring rolls, Nacho chips and dip) very delicious and thoughtful of the hotel to show their appreciation. We will definitely stay at the Four Points Sheraton midtown when we go back to NYC.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
cynthia
"Quick NYC get away."
We had a wonderful time in New York for a few days. Our hotel was so clean, friendly staff, and right next to the bus station. Will def. stay here again when we return to New York.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Brenda
Nice clean hotel with very helpful staff. Convenient location - easy to get a cab. Great stay.
Colleen
"Nice for a short trip"
Employees were nice and very helpful. The room was tiny; really too small for 3 ladies and all their necessities. The breakfast buffet was way overpriced; the cost was not displayed anywhere so I had no idea until I got the bill how much it was. Would have done better to go a la carte. Live and learn. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
"Convenient and comfortable"
Convenient to major subway station, walking distance to Times Square and theaters, and within a block of D.C.-NYC bus dropoff. Staff extremely pleasant and helpful. Our room looked into another building but we weren't in the room enough to care.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice hotel, rooms are small but comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay. Nice hotel. Rooms are small and parking is expensive. But it is NY. Convenient location
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
T
"Loved this hotel!"
My husband and I visited NYC for our two year anniversary, we needed to stay somewhere that was in a safe neighborhood, close to activities and easily accessible by public transportation. This hotel did not disappoint. The staff was always friendly and helpful, they recommended restaurants, gave us tips on how to navigate the city and even recommended activities for us. Access to a major subway line was one block away and we were within walking distance to both Broadway and Madison Square Garden. The best part of everything though was probably the free bottled water and gourmet cupcakes that were offered to us daily. The only downside was their breakfast, the food was cold and overcooked, their room service options were delightful though. Next time we come to the city we will definitely stay here.
4 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Convenient location"
The hotel is very convenient to subway stops, Times Square, restaurants, etc. The front desk clerks are great and very helpful. The cupcakes upon arrival were a very nice touch! We needed transportation to JFK and one of the clerks arranged for a car for us. Everything was very clean. There are only two things I feel could use some attention. First, the beds are not comfortable. There were two beds in our room and they were lumpy and felt like they were leaning. My niece kept joking that she felt that she was going to roll out of bed. Thankfully we did enough walking that we were worn out and just thankful to have a bed at the end of the night. The other thing that could be better is the restaurant. The food is good and the servers were nice, however it is stuck in the back of the hotel and seems to be a room that they just decided "hey this could be a restaurant". The menu is the same for lunch & dinner, so a little variety would be nice. The neighborhood seems OK. We were out at various times of the day & evening and never had any problems.
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Great staff"
This hotel was great. The location was very convenient but the staff was what made it awesome. Ariel helped my husband get in the room next to use when he was able to join us at the last minute. Everyone was so friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Great Place to stay"
Great place. We arrived at 9AM room was available and they let us check in. We were welcomed with cold water and cupcakes. Close to everthing and front desk was great.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Rhonda
"close to bus terminal"
close to bus terminal, not close to chinese consulate
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Will recommend."
Port Authority outside window - loud at times late at night.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Weekend in NY"
The problem I had was the hotel charges guests 78.00 for parking. That is not a one time fee. They charge you every time you park. Also the loung on the top floor is a straight up Club, not a loung like they tell you @ check-in. I mean when we got back from our night out around 1:00 am we had to fight through a line in the loby to get to our room. I must say the club we ok, but it's a club not a loung.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Joe Roc
"bad service"
System was down unable to check in soon..staff was rude the first day
4 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
"Comfortable room, decent location"
Staff was great. Affordable hotel (for NYC anyway) at a good location to many city attractions including Times Square.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"Reasonable choice - not great, not bad"
There was nothing glaringly wrong with the hotel. The staff was friendly, but did not go out of their way to provide superior service. The bed was not all that comfortable in my opinion. My first day, the in-shower dispensers for soap and shampoo were empty, but they re-filled at my request. While it is conveniently located next to a bar/nightclub next door on the top floor, that also provides some late night noise, especially if your room is up top as mine was. Within walking distance to Javits Conv. Center as well as Times Square, etc.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Prime Manhattan Location"
This hotel is great. It was located perfectly in Manhattan, close to everything. I was able to check in quickly and my king size bed was very comfortable. The staff was exceptional and very helpful. The breakfast was delicious and the restaurant service was fast and friendly. Checkout was fast and they got a cab for me. Huge smile on my face when I left.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Megan
"Close to Times Square"
The staf was very friendly and helpful, the room was small but clean.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Good location, friendly staff."
My family spent spring break in NYC and stayed here. I was very much pleased with the cleanliness of the room, the staff were wonderful and the location was good, to say it's in Times Square is a stretch but for the price, it was worth it. My only complaints are that the rooms are so small (normal for NYC) and the beds were not very comfortable. But would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
kim
"Double Birthday Weekend"
Here for birthday weekend with kids and family from the DC area and New Hampshire. Expectations well exceeded. Sebastian and Kathia were absolutely amazing and accommodating. Everyone was really nice. Will definitely stay again. Great rate! Great breakfast! Thank you, Four Points by Sheraton Midtown-Times Square...
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Close to Theatre District/Times Square."
Construction on a building right next door was inconvenient due to closed sidewalks. Also located right next door to a parole office which led me to feel a bit uncomfortable.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great hotel and great value"
Great hotel! Clean, comfortable and quiet! Very close to the theatre district and subway.....very central location! It may be right across from port authority but it was a quiet room and staff was beyond helpful and extremely friendly. I will definitely stay again!
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
Decent. Clean. Small. Boring. Can't beat it for the price I guess.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Good location."
Location was good and walking distance to Times Square and restaurants.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good for the price but nothing special."
The location of this hotel was good if you want to be near Times Square and the price was good for NYC, but the size of the room for 4 people was way too small. There was barely enough room for our 4 carry on's and the full sized beds were not comfortable when sharing with another person. For two people, this sized room would be fine. The bathroom was also small, which is normal for NY hotels but the vanity had no surface area to put anything and there was only one hook in the bathroom which made it difficult to find a place to hang a towel or sleeping clothes or anything for that matter. The room was clean enough although the carpet was a little dirty. And the bedding/pillows were O.K. the public space was small and the restaurant was nothing to brag about. The best part of the stay were the employees as they were quite helpful and had a good attitude. That is the reason I booked this hotel in the first place after reading several reviews. All in all, I don't think I'd stay there again as there are so many better options in NYC in the same price range.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Rachelle
"Nice hotel close to everything in NY"
I love this hotel. close to all - subway, bus, church, times square, broadway theaters, restaurants and shopping.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Erlinda
"Good Place, Small Rooms"
Overall a nice, reasonably priced stay. Especially if you want to stay in/around the Times Square area. Be aware though that this place is RIGHT next to the Port Authority. This doesn't have any effect on noise (its not too bad especially if you're used to city life) but traffic is atrocious. Catching a cab and getting in and out of that area was really difficult during peak hours.
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Mykel
"wonderful place to stay for the NYC half"
Ecellent staff and room. Location was good, bit noisy at night especially on Friday night
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015