All hotels in Positano, Italy
Via G.Marconi, 334, Positano, SA, 84017, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great stay! The hotel was very well kept and rooms were spacious. Great views from the top of Positano.
4 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"perfect escape"
Family owned and operated. Easily the nicest hotel we stayed in during our 2 week vacation in Italy. VERY clean and new! But like all things nice you pay for it. even WiFi is a daily cost. All in all a very nice clean place to stay. Absolutely beautiful view and 4 star accommodations!
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Nice place, but not the best fit for us"
Hotel staff were friendly. However, it is a tough place to stay if you don't know Italian, as the staff don't speak a lot of English. Bless them, they tried to help us as best they could but we don't speak a lick of Italian. I could only rate the staff a 3/5 because they couldn't help us out much due to the language barriers. Advice, brush up on basic italian before you stay here As for the room - the bed was very hard and the room was quite tight to move around in. The shower was small and hard to maneuver in to wash. Internet was 10 Euro a day. The place is at the entry point for the road into the Positano township proper, so it is a good walk down all the steps and then up again. Excellent workout, if you are into approx 30 minutes of rigorous stair climbing. They run a bus that is 1.70 Euro (one way) that takes you from almost outside the hotel all the way down into P-Town. Views made up for it though as they give you a panoramic view of the Sea and a good viewpoint of the Amalfi Coastline. Would I stay here again? It's probably not the best fit for us personally - but it is a good place and very well priced.
5 night romance trip Apr 27, 2015
"Excellent Ocean view"
Room was big, nice and clean. We stay here for 3 nights and enjoyed every second.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Luis
"Hotel/resort with spectacular views of hills/sea"
We stayed for 6 nights. Before I arrived, I wrote numerous times to the hotel asking questions about anything and everything about the hotel and Positano and its vicinity. Diego replied promptly every time and answered everything to my utmost satisfaction. When we were there, the staff couldn't be more helpful, from arranging private car service for sightseeing to making excellent restaurant recommendations and reservations. The standard room I booked was comfortable, a bit smaller than I thought from seeing the pictures on Expedia. It was cute and clean with beautiful , tasteful decor and the view from the balcony overlooking the hills and sea were spectacular. One thing that spoiled my otherwise excellent experience was they charged me 30 euros for the mini bar which we never consumed on our last night there. We had to leave at 4:00 am so we settled the final bill the night before.. After I came home, I saw a charge on my credit card. I made the mistake of NOT asking them to check the mini bar before I settled the bill with them. If it weren't for this incident, I would give them my highest rating.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Seafood lover
"Nice clean hotel with an amazing view"
This is a nice family run hotel with a beautiful view. It's a bit far from the heart of the town which means a 30 minute tough walk (I was with my 65 year old father) or a 20 euro cab ride. The free breakfast was weak and I thought charging for wi is crummy. Everyone was very friendly and the hotel is very clean and well maintained.
4 night trip Jul 25, 2014
We loved the hotel but thought it was overpriced. We stayed in Bellagio, Florence, and Rome for half the price. Otherwise, it was great. Staff was very nice and helped qhen our air conditioner didnt work.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Old hotel; far from beach; rude staff"
The rooms are very old. The bedding is dingy and gross.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"A lot of problems"
I felt that Palazzo Marzoli was overpriced and untrustworthy. First of all, even though Hotels.com guaranteed I would not be charged until my stay, I received a charge on my credit card more than a week before my stay and for one more night than I was actually staying. I tried to resolve this with the woman at the hotel, but she said it was Expedia, not the hotel that charged us, which was just confusing. My credit card company says the charge came from the hotel. In addition, she originally told us the parking charge was 30 euros per day and then raised it to 45 euros when we checked out. The hotel is attractive but overlooks a busy street and work was being performed. The only real plus goes to Aldo, who works there. He was very helpful and lovely and refused our money when he helped change our tire. I cannot, however, recommend Palazzo Marzoli (or reserving through hotels.com) to anyone.
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Janet
The rooms were lovely and spacious, however the issues we had were with the noise primarily. We awoke to the sound of banging and drilling, which continued throughout the day. We overheard a member of staff say that it was just next door having work done, yet when we asked at the desk we were told it was work being done to the hotel to extend it. This wasn't really acceptable in high season by any stretch, especially for the price paid.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"The Best In Italy!"
We stayed in a lot of places in Italy, but Positano was our favorite. We would love to go Back. The people at Palazzo Marzoli were warm, provided great customer service and were very attentive. We lived it there. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Dr. Garcia and Dr. Badr
"Very nice hotel but not the most convenient"
I loved this hotel but I just wish it was more convenient to the beach. If you're willing to do a lot of walking or pay the high price of taxi, it's not bad. The rooms and the view were gorgeous and the staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2013
Great property and very friendly staff. Location is a bit far from the main beach, but the walk is nice, or there are bus and free shuttle options from the hotel.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Excellent locatation,beautiful view of Positano."
Great stay.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Excellent Hotel!"
Beautiful Sea View, excellent spacious rooms, friendly family feel. Breakfast is OK but they deliver to your room. Shuttle service to beach is nice but traffic was unpredictable as there is only one main road that runs through Positano. Pick up and drop off service to a great nearby family owned restaurant (Costantino). A little far from beach but the view more than makes up for it. Highly recommended!
3 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Ajay
"Beginning of town hotel, Positano (far from beach)"
Most other hotels offer free wifi, this hotel did not. A bit too far from the beach, beginning of town, yet close to bus stop. The room was ok for up to 3 people, definitely too small for 4. ( two adults and 2 children)
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
K
"Amazing location and views - Bad service."
We found a brochure/pamphlet in the lobby of the hotel which stated some things I would like to laugh at. Palazzo Marzoli calls themselves "One of Positano's most exclusive hotels/resorts" and mentioned something about their sound-proof walls. The part about sound-proof walls is ridiculous, as we could hear normal-volumed phone conversations seeping through the walls from the neighboring rooms and definitely heard their children screaming occasionally throughout the day. I don't know about you, but I would expect one of Positano's most exclusive resorts to be able to provide certain services that for whatever puzzling reason, Palazzo Marzoli was unable to provide. The staff spoke some English, but not enough to actually be able to be very helpful in most ways other than trying to weirdly push a scooter rental on my girlfriend and I as we arrived, exhausted. They have no iron/ironing board on-site, apparently. And charge 7.50 euro per article of clothing. I was very rudely laughed at when I questioned this. We were told we would receive a discount on the internet charge of 10 euro per day if we paid for all five nights of our stay. That was simply false. The worst/weirdest/grossest part of our stay was that the cleaning staff would replenish our room with partially used toilet paper rolls. I couldn't pinpoint why but I was pretty creeped out by the staff, and the hotel. The view was phenomenal and we loved our balcony the location. Definitely don't come for the service.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"You will NOT be sorry to stay here"
Being from US I have stayed in many luxuary hotels.... this by far was one of the finer European hotels I have stayed. The room was absolutely spotless. The view was INCREDIBLE .... great location as bus stop to get to the middle of the buisness area is 1/2 block. Wonderful host... Remember this is not US Luxuary hotel...but I prefer it more than many luxuary hotels....
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"FRIENDLY HOTEL"
Owner, an Italian lady, was so gracious. She did not speak much English and we don't speak Italian, but we communicated beautifully. She is a young grandmother type, always a friendly smile. She was there from early morning to late evening. Our deluxe/superior room was extremely spacious, as well was the balcony and the bathroom. Extremely helpful with directions, things to do, restaurants, etc. Wifi is not free but inexpensive. Good quality bathroom amenties. Sunny room. Was promised a shore view and it was spectacular.
2 night family trip May 27, 2013
I stayed for 3 days with my wife in this Palazzo Marzoli Hotel. The hotel is located the best position in positano, it just 50 meters from SITA bus stop. And also very clean, nice view, all kind staffs, spacious, good breakfast service and comfortable.....etc. So I fully relaxed and enjoyed in positano. If I have chance to come Amalfi coast, I will come again in this hotel.
Other trip May 15, 2013

"Nice rooms, but too far out of town"
Small hotel with nice rooms. Felt restricted to your rooms as no real relaxing space elsewhere. You have to rely on the hotel's shuttle to get into the town and the shuttle is not reliable. Twice we were left waiting for over an hour. Alternatively, you can walk!? Ok on the way down, but it's a pig walking backup all the steps. You can get a bus, which is the cheapest option or get a taxi. But as this is a daily routine as the hotel has little to offer ie no pool, bar, lounge.....the town/beach is a must and therefore can work out expensive or a real faf!!
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Spectacular view"
Great service and very friendly staff, however considering how much we paid to stay at this hotel, it was extremely disappointing we had to pay 10 Euros per day (per device) to access internet. Secondly, the "free breakfast" was a bit misleading considering its the same thing; croissants daily and drinks mainly.
6 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"worst room"
Whether it was because I was a single traveller or just bad luck, I got the worst room of the hotel. #103. I'm sure the room beside me was no better but anything on the lower floor had to endure the hammering and poundig from the business below. The lower rooms had a broken view of the city because of the street and the building to the left, and the lower rooms were joined to the outside dining and hottub area separated by sparse shrubs which didn't help for vision or sound. I imagine the top suites are very nice but I can only review the one I was in, unfortunately not good. If you want to walk from this hotel be prepared to climb up and down more than 1000 steps, great workout... lol
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Fantastic Service"
Wonderful small personal service hotel
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"Great views and friendly staff"
We stayed in the spa suite and was lovely as it had a large private balcony with stunning views of the town and coast. Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about some great places to eat.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Elegant hotel with a wonderful attention to detail"
This is the perfect place to stay for a short break and the sort of hotel where nothing is too much trouble. The rooms were decorated with a sense of style and finishing that is rare to find and we were most impressed. It was a challenge to walk down to the village as the steps are steep and the road is rather long and windy, but because of this the views from the balcony were divine. Breakfast is served in the room which is very relaxing and informal but the choice is rather limited. It was ample for us and considering what was on offer in the village for lunch and dinner it was probably just as well to eat with restraint in the morning. We had hired a car and the hotel staff were able to park it for us on request in secure parking yet it was always returned for us when we needed it. The staff on reception could not have been more helpful and pleasant and definitely contributed to a delightful holiday.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Maggie
"Not bad"
Clean. Nice location. A bit too far from the "action" a good 25 min walk to the beach. Included breakfast is croissant, cappuccino, jam and juice anything else you need to pay for, e.g. 2 eggs will cost you about 10 euro extra.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
ZA
"clean good location"
My husband and I arrived for our first night in italy. This hotel is clean and everything is exactly what we exected with the exception of the pool hot tub area.. there is no pool and the spa wasnt running while we were there. this location is awesome if you are trying to avoid all the stairs in positano. you can get on the bus right infront of hotel and we wished we booked more nights there. we transfered hotel to be closer to the beach but ended up at a bb too far from the main beach area. the view from the terrace was fantastic and couldnt be beat by any hotel in the area. i would reccomend this hotel for sure to anyone. ahhhhhmazzzzzing!
2 night romance trip May 7, 2013
Miriam

"Beaucoup trop loin du centre du village e"
Petit déjeuner nul Trop loin de la plage Personnel agréable Mauvaise fin de séjour : un taxi devait nous conduire à Naples pour un tarif important. En fait c'est quelqu'un de l l'hôtel qui nous a conduit... Et qui a tourné 2 heures dans Naples car il n'avait ni GPS ni
Marie
FR
"깔끔하고 갠챤앗어요~"
시타버스에서 내리고나서는 가까워서 좋았어요~ 근데 시내(비치)랑은 쫌 거리가잇어서 계단을 쫌 마니 올라야데요 ㅎ 조식은 룸서비스해주고 대체적으로 깔끔햇습니당
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
ae hui
"Avoid"
Unfriendly and ignorant staff.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
SE
"Belíssima vista!"
Gostamos muito do hotel: atendimento atencioso, bela vista e quarto amplo e bem decorado. Apenas o café da manhã, continental, que deixou a desejar. Os complementos, frutas etc, eram 10 euros ou mais a porção.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
BR
"해변까지 거리(?)"
아마 15분넘게 걸릴것이다 인터넷에눈 무료 beach 셔틀이라해놓고 막상가니 없다는 ㅠㅠ 무료 와이파이가 아니라 무척 아쉽고 사용하려면 10유로 ! 너무 비싼듯 단, 하나의 장점은 SITA버스 정류장 1분거리라는점 ㅎㅎ
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"편리한 위치.."
포지타노까지 이동이 쉽지 않아, 포지타노의 시타버스 첫 정류장에서 가까운 점은 좋았다. 그리고 룸의 상태도 나쁘지 않았다. 다만 스텝에 비해 주인의 서비스 마인드가 아쉬웠다.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2014
이석영
KR
La distanza dichiarata dal Resort rispetto al centro della cittadina di Positano (0,5 Km.)non corrisponde a verità in quanto molto maggiore, ed il percorso "breve" presenta numerose scale; il posto auto interno al Resort, prescinde dalla grandezza delle autovetture; al momento del soggiorno non sono stati rilevati "spazi comuni".
Other trip May 2, 2014
IT
"포지타노지역 최고view."
시타버스로 포지타노 첫번째 정류장 바로옆임. 해변까지는 호텔나와서 왼쪽 30m가면 30분마다 유료순환버스이용 하면 됩니다. 시타버스정류장과 동일하며 정류장 앞 상점에서 티켓구매 가능. 주변조용하고 대부분 방이 오션뷰. 조식은 바다를보며 발코니에서 낭만적으로 즐길 수 있습니다.
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
포지타노 해산물 맛있다
"Skønt hotel"
Dejligt hotel højt beliggende i Positano. Sødt personale. Vi vælger det igen. Der er ikke fællesområder på hotellet, og morgenmaden serveres på balkonen, men værelset er stort, så det er ikke et problem. Anbefales varmt!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
DK
"可愛らしいホテルです"
ホテル自体は部屋も清潔で可愛らしいです。朝食に出てきたパンも旅の中で一番美味しかったです。 しかし、港からかなり遠くポジターノは階段ばかりでタクシーも少なかったので、スーツケースを持った移動にはかなり苦労しました。 のんびり過ごしたい方にはおすすめですが、観光目的にはあまり向いていません。。。
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
ジャポネーゼ
JP
"Atencion esmerada"
El hotel esta en la parte de arriba de Positano , lo cual obliga a caminar bastante hasta la zona de playa . El hotel dispone de un transfer 3 veces al dia gratuito . El desayuno es muy simple y las frutas o huevos deben pagarse aparte . No me parecio bien que cobren el wi fi 10 euros al dia . Por lo demás un bonito hotel , con buena atención por parte de sus dueños .
3 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
AR
"좋은 전망, 힘든 위치"
4인용룸을 예약했는데 침대하나를 메인침대 밑 간이용 침대로 준 것을 보고 너무 놀랐음. 호텔에 대한 정보가 너무 부족함. 4인용룸인데 룸 크기도 작은데다 화장실이 하나밖에 없고 작고 욕조도 없어 불편했음. 뷰는 좋았으나 룸은 거의 잠을 잘때밖에 사용하지 않음.
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2013
"시설이 참 좋습니다."
시설도 좋고 시타버스 타기에 위치도 좋고 다만, 뷰는 좀 안타깝네요.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Recomendable"
Muy buen Hotel ,ambiente familiar parking propio de pago, habitación con terraza amplia y hermosa vista. A 20 metros pasa el bus que cada 30 min permite trasladarse al centro por sólo un euro sino debe caminar se unos 20 min. El desayuno es muy simple y lo sirven en la habitación. Personal muy amable y servicial
5 night trip May 18, 2013
UY
"Ottimo hotel x vacanze all'insegna del buon gusto"
Ottima qualità in tutto: dal personale sempre gentile e cortese, al servizio e alla pulizia delle camere. Il tutto condito da una splendida visuale sul mare e su Positano. Colazione abbondante e servita in camera di prassi. Cosa volere di più. Struttura nuova e arredata con gusto. Massimo relax, massimo confort. Solo il parcheggio costicchia un po', ma è una prerogativa di Positano, dove il parcheggio è 3€ l'ora.
Other trip May 21, 2013