All hotels in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
601 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN, 46204, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Big Ten Championship"
We had a nice weekend in Indy. The downtown was very busy for the Big Ten Championship. The Hotel was also very busy. Possibly a little understaffed for such a large event. The room was clean and comfortable. The Couch was uncomfortable and had mismatched cushions. The only real problem with the room was the shower door did not fit well or seal. This let quite a bit of water leak out on the floor. We were also shorted on towels and a bath mat for the second day. This would have been helpful for the leaky shower.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback regarding the shower door. We will have our Engineering team correct the issue, but I do apologize that it wasn't addressed prior to your departure. We will review the service breakdowns during your visit with our management team to improve our service standards.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Kent
"Comfort Suites/Indy"
We came to see the Big 10 Championship game. My only setback was that we were not able to check in until close to 5pm,
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Brian, Thank you for joining us for the exciting Big Ten game! We hope you enjoyed your stay in Indianapolis, and we apologize that you were unable to check in until 5pm. We will review the circumstances during your visit that may have prevented your prompt check-in. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being our guest.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Brian Robert
"great time"
Just where we needed to stay located perfect Just have a hard time swallowing the event price should be a law against this type of rate difference
1 night trip Dec 6, 2014
jeff
"Great Stay; Great Location"
My husband and I had a two night stay. We were in town to watch a football game. Location of this hotel was great. We were within walking distance to the game and several places to eat and drink. We will definitely return to this hotel!
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Bobbie
"great location"
People were very friendly! Got there just as large group had checked out so had to wait for rooms to get cleaned. Would have been nice if I could have checked in and they notify me when the room was ready so i didn't have to wait around and keep checking.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Good hotel close to football game."
Good hotel and great football game. Celebrating husband birthday!
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
mafboop
Great stay
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
We're glad you had a great stay, and we appreciate the great review!
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
oran
"Clean, comfortable, new- would stay here again"
This is a great place for a business stay. I came for a conference at the JW Marriott but came here for half the price. There are 4 marriotts within a block of each other (the Courtyard and another + the JW all connected so you don't even have to step outside). The rooms were clean, modern and very comfortable. There's a gym and a (small) pool (that I didn't get a chance to use) and a small restaurant. The front desk staff where very helpful and friendly and even printed a document for me for free when I had errors from their PC at the Business centre. Breakfast ends at 9.30 though and then lunch starts at 2 I think; and there is no room service except for the evenings. But you can always eat at the JW Marriott. There is also a mall that you can enter from the other Marriott via a skywalk that has a food court. Another down side is there seems to be nothing happening around the hotel--but maybe this was because there was a major football game--everything was closed when we got there. So for a business meeting I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Josephine, We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to have provided you a great stay at a great rate, but I must tell you there is much to do in Indianapolis. We would love to have you back so our staff can make some great recommendations for you to enjoy the city. We hope to see you again very soon. Josh Brandon General Manager
4 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
josephine
"Great Place to stay for Race"
The staff was friendly! They were always willing to help you right away! The rooms were very clean. The hotel was quiet and in walking distance from downtown.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Robin, I always enjoy hearing that the staff was friendly and willing to help you throughout your stay. Good service is at the heart of what we do, and it was our pleasure to serve you. Josh Brandon General Manager
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Robin
great time, close to city center. easy access to everything.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Vic, Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you had a great time and found our hotel in convenient proximity of all Indianapolis has to offer. Thank you for being our guest! Josh Brandon General Manager
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Vic
"Very satsfied"
Super comfortable bed. Nice clean room. Friendly, accomodating front desk. Better in room coffee would be nice... Encourages you to pay for the lobby Starbucks.
4 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Fine, unless wifi is out"
Stayed for business, and was satisfied EXCEPT that the wifi did not work. The hotel staff said that the hotel was overwhelmed with guests and that the wind also contributed to the failure. Not sure how wind affects wifi, but that's the story I heard. In all other regards I was pleased.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Michael, I apologize for the issues you encountered regarding Wi-Fi during your recent stay. While the bandwidth can be stretched thin with too many guests logged on, we are usually able to increase the bandwidth upon demand. We also offer upgraded internet for our guests who may want to stream music or movies at a premium. I will review the dates of your visit with our Chief Engineer to investigate any outages or issues. Thank you for your feedback, and for being our guest. Sincerely, Josh Brandon General Manager
3 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Family trip to see the Colts"
My son and I came to Indy for the weekend to celebrate my birthday by watching the Colts at Lucas Oil Stadium. We stayed at this Courtyard two years ago and liked it so much that it was the only hotel I even considered for this trip. To begin with the fact that you are within walking distance to the downtown area is great. There are restaurants, bars and nightlife, shopping, museums, parks within walking distance. Lucas Oil is a short walk away and the Bankers Life Fieldhouse is less than a mile away for those of us that love sports. But that is not the only reason we stayed at this hotel. The staff are friendly, courteous, and knowledgable, and will assist you to make sure your stay in Indy is a pleasurable one. The lobby offers places to sit and unwind, business area, and a Bistro with Starbucks coffee also. An area to get drinks, snacks, newspapers, and some essentials is next to the desk area in the lobby. They always have cookies for you to enjoy in the lobby. There is a nice pool and well-equipped gym that has available towels. There is an atm located at lobby level. The rooms are well decorated, the beds are very comfortable, with soft linens and coverings, 2 firm and 2 soft pillows. The rooms are very clean, and the bathroom has soft towels. Nice-sized HD TV, refrigerator, and plenty of outlets. I honestly can't say enough good things about this hotel. I hope this review was helpful.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Thank you for the wonderful review. We are humbled to have hosted you and your son to celebrate your birthday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Your kind words mean more than you can know . Experiences like yours are the motivation behind what we do. Thank you again for sharing, and being part of the story of Courtyard by Marriott. Josh Brandon General Manager
4 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Darlene
I was there for a convention. Room was very comfortable and spotless! When we first arrived we were assigned a room on the second floor without a view. We were able to switch to a room on the 11 th floor with a view without any problem!
3 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice hotel near convention center"
The Courtyard Downtown Marriot is a nice place to stay for anyone needing to go to Convention Center. It is also also close to other places of interest in Indianapolis. The best part of my experience there was the staff. Everyone, from front desk staff to the evening person at the Bistro/ café (sorry, can't remember her name) were always smiling and pleasant, and would give you their "shirt off there backs" to help you. The rooms are big and comfortable for work, including internet access and plenty of plugs for your gadgets. The bathroom was huge, and the water for your shower was nice and hot at any time of day (not something you find in all hotels). Close to many restaurants, easy walk or grab a cab (recommend walking). Also, being a single female traveling, I felt safe.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Andi, I am very pleased that you not only felt safe in our facility, but that you had a great experience in our hotel. I will share your feedback with the team, and hope you will return to our hotel the next time your travels bring you to Indianapolis. Josh Brandon General Manager
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Andi
"Went for a Colts game!!"
Excellent staff and location! TGI Fridays was right there!! No complaints except for no free breakfast:/ ... Not that I can't buy my own breakfast but it just makes things more convient! They did have a "café" but pretty expensive. Over all though an amazing experience!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Cassy
"Visiting for fall weekend football"
Great time with a quick get away with friends. Convenient to rest, bars, Lucas Oil for the game
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Lovely stay"
My mom, sister and I had a lovely stay! The room was very clean and the staff was more than accommodating considering how busy they were! Since we weren't leaving town right after checkout they were happy to hold our bags until we were ready to leave. It was about a 20 minute walk to our event which was great! We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Rachel F.
business trip - nothing more, Indy is a beautiful city
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
We agree that Indy is a beautiful city, and we enjoy having our guests visit for business or pleasure. From your rating, we assume that your visit wasn't exceptional. Is there anything we could have done to improve your experience? Please know that we only want the best for our guests, and your valuable feedback is always appreciated. We hope to welcome you back the next time your business brings you back to town. Sincerely, Josh Brandon General Manager
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Great hotel. Solid location and great amenities. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Everything was wonderful except that the maid came to the door at 8:00 each day while we were still asleep. no maid service the first day. There are three wonderful restaurants in the complex. Hotel is perfectly located for downtown activities. Valet parking was speedy, courteous and ideal.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Very well organized. It was a busy weekend and they had early check in available which was very helpful
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Christine
"close to excellent family fun sights"
I wish the room had microwave & the tiny frig was not very cold. We took food & drinks for our family & frig was not the best. The breakfast was extra we like the hotels that offer breakfast included in a serve yourself setup.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Sue
Found that some of your employees were very helpful. Overall a good stay.
4 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
"Good Hotel with parking"
The hotel was clean, the service was good, & there was a decent amount of parking. There is a Fridays next door and it is close to the all the downtown stuff. Good view from the 12th floor.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Excellent service"
We loved our stay - we started out not sure - we were put in a room that was musty and wet carpet - they moved us to another floor right away - that floor smelled better but carpet was damp. decided to stick it out. It bothered me some but we just wore our shoes around the time we were there. The remaining part of the visit was excellent - great staff, very accommodating. We had a group of 25 that I booked at hotel and they put all of us on same floor. :) We settled down in there very large lounge downstairs and made lots of noise I'm sure and moved furniture around and they didn't say a word. They gave us wine glasses when needed and anything else we requested. I was very surprised by the location of hotel, right across from museums and next to the beautiful White river state park. Could not have picked out a more beautiful and perfect location. We walked all over downtown Indianapolis. It was a perfect weekend .It was very nice not to have to worry about anything. A very nice surprise was that since I booked don Hotels.com we had free breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children each day!! Nice surprise. Will definitely stay there again if I go to Indianapolis.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lynne
"Colts weekend with friends"
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. We ask for a room with a refrigerator even though it usually cost more they upgraded us for free. It rained so we were able to get to the Colts game without going outside which is nice. The room rate was reasonable and included a really nice breakfast which was a bonus. The parking is a little pricey but comparable to others downtown hotels. We would definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
deb
"Very nice friendly hotel"
Check in was friendly and very smooth. Maid service was good. The free internet worked really well. I did not need the paid version. But if I needed faster access speed, it was available. Room was kept clean every day. I was surprised how good the downstairs breakfast place was. Fairly priced snacks were available next to the front desk. Check out was a breeze.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Noland
"DCI Fan"
I come to this hotel every year for Drum Corps International Finals. I return because this hotel is so nice and available at an affordable price.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Race Weekend!"
My stay at the hotel was excellent. kind staff and a very clean room. I will reccomand the hotel to anyone. the convenience to the race track and downtown was perfect. Parking was easily accessible as well. There were restaurants near the hotel...within walking distance.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Shay
"Great weekend!"
We had a fantastic trip. Everything we wanted to see was within walking distance from the hotel. The neighborhood was great! The hotel is across the street from many museums and the zoo. The only downside was the garage was full and we ended up parking across the street in the museum garage (which wasn't a big deal and saved us app. $20). We parked the car for the weekend and wandered around the city it was great! The hotel staff was very nice, and answered any questions we had.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Rachel
"Walking Distance to family friendly entertainment"
Hotel close to many family friendly entertainment options. We spent the weekend walking to our fun adventure. We hit heavy traffic on Friday afternoon to get there, but our departure was light traffic. Hotel itself was very nice, clean, family friendly. Swimming pool & gym both good condition. Restaurant available on-site. Would love to see them add some living plants, only limited artificial greenery displayed. Overall, would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Clean, comfortable, great staff, and great location!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Family Weekend Vacation"
It was awesome for the price we got it was excellent.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Most courtyards I have stayed at included breakfast. This one did not. Food was overpriced and they stopped serving at 930 am
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great hotel close to everything!"
The hotel itself was very clean, most of the staff was very friendly, close to all tourist areas.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Michele
"close to everything, great view"
We had an amazing stay. We found out that you can walk all the way to the mall without ever going outside. Worked out well the last night in town since it rained all day! Hotel was very clean, staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Close to all downtown attractions.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Greetings Mr. Brown, We are delighted to have had you as our guest, and to keep you dry during the rainy night! Come see s again soon. Josh Brandon General Manager
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
David Brown
We had a little issue with some drunken men making disgusting remarks when we walked back they were outside at the end of the driveway entrance and I was disappointed that there was no security present to intervene or complain to. So the hotel itself was nice but I wouldn't stay again or suggest it to anyone else
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Busy Area, High Parking Cost, Nice Hotel"
This hotel is in a nice complex of 4 Marriott Branded Hotels. It sits between the basebasll field, the football stadium, and the zoo. While I was there, there was lots of traffic from 2 baseball games and one concert at the zoo. The traffic did get a little annoying. Also the price to self park a car overnight is $31. Thats A LOT of money that is not advertised in the cost. Otherwise, hotel was clean, friendly, and overall pretty good.
4 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Adam
"Very nice"
I had a wonderful experience the staff was great the rooms was up to my standards
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
love
"Great location."
It was confusing at first because there are many Mariotts in and around downtown Indianapolis and three hotels owned by Mariott all connected together where we were staying.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Jay
"Across from White River Park"
Indianapolis is a great place to visit. We enjoyed renting bikes in White Rive Park which was right across the street. The hotel was fine. I didn't try out the pool so I can't comment. I missed having a continental breakfast included--not many hotels include that service in downtown Indianapolis. Parking was $27/day. I might have found a cheaper alternative if I had tried. The self-parking lot was full, so we were not able to save any money that way. We enjoyed the Mind tripping Show at the Hilton. It was fun!
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and very polite. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfy. The rate was very reasonable as week!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, frustrating parking and staff response"
Overall the hotel was nice, conveniently located, clean, etc. We stayed over 4th of July weekend, so it was a busy time, but it seemed like a lot of courtesies were extended but a lot of easy courtesies were not. For instance, we opted to self park. Once we were in the garage we drove around for over 20 minutes looking for a spot, at which point we gave up and went to valet. When we mentioned it to the staff they responded with "oh yeah, I figured that was going to happen." Quite a frustrating way to start our stay, especially when we had limited time in the city! Then when we called down to the valet to bring our car around, the front desk said that was not a service they were offering at that time, though those were the instructions we were given. We instead had to wait another 20 minutes after we checked out for them to bring the car around. Definitely not the usual valet experience elsewhere! Everything else was fine, just put a damper on our stay.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Please accept my sincere apologies regarding your valet experience. A little consideration and planning on our end could have prevented your frustrations, and I will discuss your experience with the valet manager to better address parking challenges during high volume periods. Thank you for your feedback, and for being our guest. Josh Brandon General Manager
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great location for downtown activities"
Within walking distance of all the museums we wanted to see, as well as the Park. Lots of restaurants within a few blocks as well. Had a few challenges with parking because of the July 4th activities and others using the garage but everything worked out fine. Beds could be a bit softer.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Little food court was horrible. Soup was still frozen. Breakfast sandwich took one half hour. Rest of hotel was ok.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
I apologize for the quality of food served to you at our Bistro during your visit. Please know that your experience is not indicative of the quality standards we hold for our guests. We are committed to delivering exceptional service, food and comfort to all of our guests. We hope you will return to enjoy the experience you deserve. Sincerely, Josh Brandon
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great Hotel and Great Location"
Good rooms, good amenities and good location. Walking distance from Luchas Oil Stadium, the Canal Walk, several museums, IUPUI and Victory Field. Two minor complaints are you need your room key to go up on the elevator which is annoying if it doesn't read the card easily. Also, the staff seemed distracted and I came down to the lobby on a number of occasions to find no one there and had to call the front desk from the lobby to check out. Other than that, the other 99% of my time was spent in comfort and relaxation, so I'd definitely come back.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
David Cheeseman
"Perfect place to stay in Indy"
I would rate my stay here as perfect. The room was really neat and clean. In the evenings, I walked down and went to the park. It was very relaxing after spending the day at the conference. I plan to go back on a vacation and stay here with my family… soon.
2 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
Great location- across the street from museums, 10 minutes from park and zoo. Friendly people and staff.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
infojules
The hotel was great - clean and great location.
4 night trip Jun 11, 2014