SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Indianapolis
Situated in Indianapolis, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown is close to NCAA Hall of Champions, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians, and Lucas Oil Stadium. Also nearby are Bankers Life Fieldhouse and Indiana State Museum.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Dining options at this Indianapolis hotel include 4 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property.
The 156 guestrooms at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown include iPod docking stations. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In-room microwaves and refrigerators are provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $160
- Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
At a glance
- This hotel has 156 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 15 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Valet parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Indianapolis hotels
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 4 restaurants
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Cable TV channels
- IPod docking station
- Free WiFi
Top Indianapolis hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Indianapolis
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis NortheastFrom
"We stayed for one night and checked in late. The staff was helpful but slow. We were one the 8th floor and no matter what we set the thermostat at we could not get the temp down…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hyatt Place Indianapolis AirportFrom
"Very nice hotel. Staff and room were great!"Apr 13, 2015
- Drury Inn IndianapolisFrom
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis North CarmelFrom
"we enjoyed the breakfast selection, my son enjoyed the pool. The room was flooded with light from the hallway all night. Very creaky floors in our room and neighboring rooms."Apr 12, 2015
DiningThe Bistro - Onsite restaurant.
T.G.I. Fridays - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
High Velocity - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Osteria Pronto - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, Indianapolis’s small print
Also known as
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Indianapolis
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Downtown
Self parking costs USD 23 per day
Valet parking costs USD 27 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.