All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1421 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA, 19102, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
    Room is all right
"Nice hotel, good location."
Nice hotel close to the convention center. The room was nice but entirely interior.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
"Amazing"
This place was amazing and all the people was so nice! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Decent Hotel with Difficult to Navigate Room"
While this hotel is decent, it has a number of annoying idiosyncracies: the hanging lights don't have an obvious on/off switch; the shape of the night tables ensures that everything falls off of them; the desk and the chair are at the height of a bar stool so it is uncomfortable to eat or work at the desk; and there is a very dim light in the closet where the coffee maker is located (which itself can't be removed) so you can't see the coffee maker with water without spilling water everywhere. Just a difficult to navigate room in an otherwise good hotel. The room service, while efficient and friendly (to match the friendliness of all staff) does not compensate for the poor food -- all this at a French hotel chain: poor food! One nice thing is that the hotel is within 2 blocks of good food and the convention center.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Clayton, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent visit. While we’re glad to see you enjoyed your overall experience, we’re sorry that the entire stay did not meet your expectations. We will take your design observations into account when we update our rooms, and I will also share your feedback with our culinary team to ensure this is addressed. Thank you for recognizing the friendliness of our staff, as we are very proud of the level of service they provide. We hope to see you on your nest visit to Philadelphia. Best regards,
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
Clayton
"Not a good experience"
I am generally not one to write a poor review, but I was highly disappointed with my stay. The room was quite expensive (more so than any other in the area) but I chose to stay due to the convenience to the event I was attending. Arriving late in the evening, the room was small and cramped. The toilet was FILTHY, as was the shower and basin. It seemed like it was never cleaned from the previous stay. I wrote a note for the cleaning crew and called down to the front desk to request cleaning in the morning. Returning back to my room around 11:00 PM the next day after arrival, the room was still not cleaned and the bed remained unmade as the cleaning crew totally missed my room number. I again called the front desk to let them know....but now for the second day I needed to use the bathroom facilities that were still dirty. It is what it is and I got it....but come on. I guess my expectations, based solely on price, were misaligned. It was a great location, it was historic and attractive....but the customer service was subpar. Needless to say, I will not stay at this hotel into the future.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Joseph, First and foremost, please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us. Please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees. We truly apologize for the difficulties you faced during your stay, and for the fact that you unfortunately weren’t able to experience the service we are known for. I can assure you that we have addressed your valued feedback with our Housekeeping team, who will look to provide a much higher level of service in the future. Our goal is to always provide great service that will make you want to return again and again. We hope that you will give us another try and let us prove this to you during your next trip to Philadelphia. Best regards,
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
"Almost perfect overnight"
The Meredien is well located near City Hall and the museums of Ben Franklin Parkway. the room, while not large was well appointed and very quiet. A large convention had just left, so the room was clean but a little disorganized (no DND sign, unplugged lights, shower door sort of smudged> The bed was wonderfully comfortable but rather low to the ground for my taste. The hotel staff were helpful and charming - especially the young woman at the bar who helped my navigate my way to my dinner spot. Overall though an excellent stay
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Gregory
"In Philly for a Convention"
Close to the Convention Center. Had to wait to check in; only one person behind the desk, on the phone. Didn't ever make eye contact or acknowledge me. A 2nd guess showed up to check in. Another employee came in and started helping the 2nd guest (assuming I was being helped by the guy on the phone?). Just an odd experience. Overall the room had nice amenities, but my room had a large stain on the carpet and no view.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Chicago Guy - Thank you for staying with us and for your online review! We’re glad to see that you enjoyed your stay, but sorry that it wasn’t perfect. We will address the front desk service and carpet issues with our staff to ensure that these problems do not recur. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Buddy
"Change the beds."
Bed was so out of shape my wife and I both needed to go the a chiropractor and acupuncture afterwards.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay on Hotels.com. We were so sorry to see that you did not enjoy our beds. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our guests with a wonderful night’s sleep, and we apologize that this was not the case for your visit. We will most assuredly reinforce our inspection process to ensure all beds are in the best condition. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we hope to see you again.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Good for business travelers, but not for vacation."
This is a good hotel for business people, not travelers. The neighborhood is across from the Philly City Hall, one of the most beautiful buildings in America, but it is far from all the tourist sites. You can walk to the Franklin Institute and the Barnes, but it is not that close. It is too far from the historic areas and the other sites. The City Bus does not even stop there. The first night there was no soap in the bathroom, only shampoo and conditioner. The baths are gigantic. I would rather have a bigger room so that when I walk in front of my bed I do not hit my head on the TV. View was ok. Complimentary coffee is delicious (and I am from Seattle!). Lobby is ok, but do not rely on pics they show because those ballrooms are only for special functions. You can not get to them. If I go to a convention, I would consider staying there as it is only two blocks from PA convention center. If I go for vacation, I will never stay there.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Thank you so much for staying with us and reviewing our hotel online. We’re glad to see that overall, you enjoyed your visit, but we are sorry to hear that the location was not ideal for your needs. If you return, our front desk and concierge staff are more than happy to assist with transportation and/or tours of all the wonderful Philadelphia attractions. Additionally, we would be happy to give a tour of our beautiful meeting space. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again. Best regards,
3 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2015
"$$$$$ hotel that nickel and dimes you"
A darn expensive small hotel room that's a dreary closet with a "window" looking onto a central lobby/air shaft. And then they want to nickel and dime you for wifi, breakfast, etc.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Excellent stay."
Very nice hotel. Polite and helpful staff. Only issue was the front desk staff was a little overwhelmed at check-in (there were two weddings scheduled and guests were swarming). We added free valet parking and breakfast to the package for $27, which was probably less than parking would have been and the breakfast was fabulous. We go to Philadelphia fairly regularly and this will now be our hotel of choice.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Thanks so much for your feedback and for your loyalty to Le Meridien Philadelphia! Nothing makes us happier than knowing we have become a guest's hotel of choice, and we can't wait to welcome you back again for another perfect experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Beautifully designed hotel, central location, friendly staff, but quite small rooms. No place to put luggage anywhere in the room. View to the back alley. Room Service Menu quite delicious and free Cafe Latte, but was charged for WiFi.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Oliver, Thank you so much for the online review of our hotel. We were glad to see that you were pleased with so many aspects of your visit, but sorry that the size of your room dampened your overall impression. Being a historic building, we have over 40 different room configurations, which is part of the charm of Le Meridien. Our staff are more than happy to make sure we find one that you will love! Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we hope to see you again.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Oliver
"A Nice Stay across from City Hall"
I was in town for nearly 3 weeks. I visited Amuse (hotel restaurant) quite a few times as it serves pretty quality food. The Steak Frites (a self-proclaimed specialty) did not disappoint. They offer a "Green" housekeeping service where one can acquire additional SPG points by only receiving room service upon request. This was nice but once, when I requested to have my room cleaned it was not cleaned for 2 days. When it was finally cleaned, my room looked good but my sheets were not changed out. A minor inconvenience, but nonetheless annoying. The bed, pillows, bathroom, and shower were all great.
19 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Great hotel!"
The staff is marvelous, and we loved the hotel's decor. It had been a YMCA -- not sure if offices or facilities --- that was built long ago.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Great staff, less so the room"
The hotel staff were fantastic. Great at check in, breakfast, and housekeeping. My only complaint was with the room. Sheets were rough and itchy, bathrobe was threadbare and worn, and room amenities were limited. But it was a good deal. Too bad that the hotel room could not be as great as the staff.
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
Rachel
"Disappointed in Philadelphia"
I was incredibly disappointed with Le Meridien. I arrived late after a long trip, but had reserved a King executive room for two nights. I was given a bedroom with windows facing a brick wall with two lumpy double beds. The bathroom wasn't clean. I was offered a free breakfast and the night desk person said she would speak to the manager in the morning about changing rooms, but there was nothing she could offer me that night. I couldn't fall asleep until 3 am; somewhere in the middle of the night I booked a stay for the next night at another Philadelphia hotel. I checked out the next morning (although sadly wasn't given a receipt -- foolish on my part I know), and the man working at the desk apologized, and said Le Meridien would not have charged me for the second night, but that I'd need to speak to Hotels.com. Hotels.com, who I spoke with today, called the hotel and was told I had stayed both nights. They emailed me 10 minutes ago to say that Le Meridien has decided that they would charge me for both nights. Poor service and lack of interest in return customers. The only good thing I can say about this hotel was the wait staff in the restaurant was pleasant and helpful. I would never stay at this hotel again.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the unsatisfactory experience you had during your time with us, and please know that what you describe here is not the level of service expected of our employees. I can assure you that I have shared your feedback with our staff so they understand how their actions affect our guests’ experiences, and to ensure that future guests do not face the same issues. You deserve much better from us, and we hope that you will give us another chance to show you the real, world-class experience upon which we’ve built our reputation. Best Regards,
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Jill
"Disappointing and a scam!"
I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights from Oct 1 – Oct 3 and booked the hotel through Expedia which was suppose to included continental and free Parking. On the day of the check in, I confirmed with the lady at the front that breakfast and park was included, she mentioned that even after check out I can park my car there till 6:00pm. The day after I came back from my trip, I received a bill of $49.00 dollars for Parking. I called the hotel right away and explained that this was supposed to be covered with the package. The man who answered the phone said he checked the system and it was not included. He cold transferred me over to the accounting department which he said should be able to assist , but no one was available to help me and got a voice mail. I was on a business trip to Philadelphia, my company covers my expense and it doesn’t matter if I get the money back or not from the hotel. This would not be a hotel I would ever stay at again, imagine I was to stay there at my own expense and having to call the hotel again and again, trying to dispute my bill and getting the run around or getting transfer from one department to another. I can’t believe anyone would have time for that kind of BS.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Please accept my apologies for the miscommunication regarding your room rate. I understand how frustrating this must have been for you, and we’d welcome the opportunity to make things right. I have shared your feedback with our team to ensure that future guests do not have the same challenges.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Leo
"Excellent downtown location"
The hotel was a short walk to the downtown restaurants we were interested in checking out. The hotel itself was fine except in not being very handicapped friendly. There is no parking onsite, challenging stairs at the entrance way and to the restroom near the in-house restaurant; shower bench was at the far back-end of the tub, opposite the shower-head and controls.. I think I saw some kind of lift down the street a bit from the entranceway but I didn't bother with it.
2 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
Martin
"Awesome Accomms the City of Brotherly Love"
Great times in Philly! Perfect locale, staff was amazing, accommodating, and friendly. Hotel is in a great location and has a modern chic vibe, loved it. Would definitely recommend it to others and would also stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Stefanie
"Our favorite hotel in philly"
We have been trying different hotels in philly and so far this is our favorite. It has a nice decor but the lobby is less hectic than others so was more calming. The location was perfect for our walking needs and is central enough for taxis too.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Great hotel and staff. Very centrally located.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Great location & service!"
Great location- down the street from the Convention Center and downtown area. Close to lots of attractions- Terminal Market, historical buildings, Chinatown, etc. Convenient to public transportation. Staff and service excellent! Modern, clean, stylish... Beds super comfortable... areas of improvement- 5th floor business area where computers and desks are -very dark no lamps. lots of dust on top part of one set of our very pretty red curtains.
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
"nice place, bad location"
This is a very nice hotel in a rough neighborhood. The room was clean but the shower was not in great shape. Staff was very accomodating, breakfast was good as well. The shocker was how dirty and unsafe the area around City Hall felt. Sorry Meridien but I will be staying in old town on my next trip.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Eileen
"In town for Wedding"
We stayed at the Le Meridian for a friends son who was getting married at the Atrium in Philadelphia. The hotel was very nice and the receptionist at the front desk was great. The only downfall was the parking. We chose valet parking. We called 15 min prior to leaving for the wedding. It took 1/2 hr. for them to get our car. We were almost late for the wedding. When we returned back to the hotel, we were told that we didn't have a room there. We gave the guy our valet ticket & he kept telling us he didn't have us listed until we showed him our room key. Then when checking out the hotel, we contacted valet to bring our car around. First they put us on hold for 10 minutes & no one ever came on the line. I called again and it rang and rang and rang until finally the front desk answered and I told her we were trying to get our car to check out. She said ok your car will be out front in 10 min. Well guess what? We got out front and no car. The guys were standing outside playing around. They never answered the phone because they were outside on the steps/side walk. So now we had to wait another 15 min for our car. They really need to get a better valet service especially if they want to charge you $40 + tax + $49.00. Other than that everything was good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
ADRIEN
"Highly Recommended Hotel"
Right next to the city hall Friendly staff Nice interior Spacious Clean Free coffee and newspaper in the morning
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"A mediocre experience"
Had to wait for a room which was no big deal until after an hour, I went back to the desk only to find out they had rooms available. I sat in the lobby within view of the front desk, had given my cell number, and nothing from the fpagent until I went up to check. I noticed a bunch of others checking in and getting their rooms. The room overall was good but because of the low rate we paid, we had an inside courtyard room which means there is no view. None. Zilch. You can't even open your window because it shows to a guest hallway, literally. I found it very odd they would build a room like that. We did go there for a quick mini trip and celebrated an anniversary which they sent champagne. A nice gesture that was not expected but appreciated.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Traveler Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and happy belated anniversary. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your surprise which the team sent to go above and beyond your expectations on your anniversary day. I am disappointed as it seems that the view was and the non-availability of your room for early check in was a big areas that inconvenienced you. Please accept my humble apologies. Regarding the view, as you noticed, the hotel is a remodeled old YMCA that was built in 1902. Please come back and stay with us again and upon checking in, please notify the front desk agent that you like an outdoor view and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request if available. Traveler, I hope that you have a great week Sincerely Mike Yacoub General Manager
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"stay here"
excellent breakfast
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Ronald
"All very goo good, if..."
Our stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia was overall very good. There is only one complaint I have: while at the bar after dinner, we were sitting next to a guest who used the "f" word in every sentence (and the sentences were not long). I got annoyed and as a result, my husband and I move away from the bar. I would think that a bar tender in a four start hotel should observe how the clients behave and when using foul language, ask them to either stop it or to leave the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Frequent traveler vet disappointed"
Room was tiny I booked an Executive room I got the same room as if I booked a classic room. They didn't care so I camcelled second night. Would not stay here again.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Leeann Thank you for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia. I am disappointed to know that you didn’t like the size of our rooms. Leeann, I hope that you come back again and request one of our corner rooms as usually they are bigger. The hotel was mainly a nice old YMCA that was built in 1905 and was remodeled to become a Starwood property. As the building was not initially a hotel, I can totally understand your comment. Leeann, please accept my apologies and I hope that during your next stay, we will be able to provide you with more suitable accommodations. Sincerely Mike Yacoub General Manager
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
LEEANN
This was our second stay here! We love the location, all of the good restaurants and entertainment are close, love park is right across the street! The hotel lobel is beautiful and we like to enjoy drinks in the lobby. We also had breakfast here each time and it's delicious! Staff is friendly and helpful!
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Renee
"Center of downtown"
Great hotel Friendly staff Decent rooms Reasonably priced
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Thomas, Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and your Expedia review. We hope that you come back and stay with us again in the near future! Sincerely, Mike Yacoub General manager
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel in great location"
We stayed for our wedding night and it was the perfect spot. The hotel staff was fabulous and treated us so well. We walked to the Philadelphia Art Museum the next day which was fabulous. I'd highly recommend this to other travelers.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Megan
"Historical Tour of Philly"
Very cool hotel with mix of old architecture and modern amenities. Rooms are contemporary, bathrooms are spacious with beautiful fixtures. Shower head was clogged with minerals and water pressure was really low. Excellent dinner and brunch menu. No parking garage- cars are valet parked for a lot of $$.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Addie, Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia. I was very happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel and our service. I understand your comment regarding the price of the parking, but I am happy to report that we have one of the cheapest prices in Downtown Philadelphia hotels. Addie, I hope that you come back and stay with us again in the near future. Sincerely, Mike Yacoub General Manager
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Addie
"Great hotel - great location"
From little touches like the custom-designed hotel soundtrack and artistic keycards, Le Meridian was a joy to stay. We walked almost everywhere from this location or took the subway. The concierge was very helpful in finding and making appropriate reservations particularly for special diets. THey even upgraded us to a SPG-floor room with a view! Loved it.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear Jamie - Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your Expedia review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed our accessible location and our friendly service! Please do not hesitate to come back and stay with us again in the near future. Best, Jessica O.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Jamie
"Great staff, great service."
Understated chic boutique hotel close to everything! Very focused on attention and making sure your stay is comfortable. Bar staff is exceptional.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Brynmor
Spotless bathroom. Quiet. Spectacular view of Love Plaza and the courthouse.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Ruined engagement"
Worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. Came here as a surprise for my engagement and not a single thing went right. We were told 3 times they would send up a mini-fridge to chill champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and they never followed through. Everything was warm/melted. Despite complaints, our room was extremely hot and we couldn't sleep bc we had no A/C. We also lost water and plumbing.....after using the toilet once, we had to use a friend's toilet in a nearby room. To top it off, we lost all power in the room at some point in the night and that caused our phones to die, missing our appointment w a photographer who was extremely difficult to book....needless to say, we lost that deposit. The only salvation was, she said yes.....otherwise, the night/next day was completely soiled and nothing was done to fix the situation. It's several days later and we're still waiting for someone to contact us!
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Get it together!"
Charges for the mini bar, when we were told it would be comped
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Rozaliya
"Conveniently located, but with many shortfalls"
Hotel is conveniently just a block away from Philadelphia Convention Center. Staff is excellent, but rooms are not confortable.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
CelsMK – Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am so pleased to hear that you took advantage of our central location and that our staff exceed your expectations! I would also like to thank you for your feedback regarding our air conditioners and bathroom amenities. I have passed that information on to our Chief Engineer and Director of Housekeeping, and assure you those situations will not be an issue the next time you join us. Unfortunately parking rates are out of our control and I apologize if we were unable to articulate the price prior to your arrival. CelsMK, thank you again for choosing us and for providing great feedback!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Celso
"Perfection"
Stayed at this property after a long day of traveling and every need was met. Everything from the valet service, room upgrade etc was done so with nothing short of perfection.
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Dear guest, Thank you very much for staying with us at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and service. Please do not hesitate to come back and stay with us again in the near future. Sincerely, Mike Yacoub General Manager
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
The hotel was beautiful the restaurant food was delicious and well presented
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
keith
"Nice, renovated hotel in downtown Philly"
Great place for a weekend getaway in central Philly. Rooms are large and comfortable, with nice design and ultra-moderne bathrooms. Great facilities, especially the nice lobby and restaurant. Very, very central, with walking distance to all must-sees in the city. The only con is the awful and expensive parking garage (actually, an outdoors public parking behind the hotel)!!!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Pedro
We had a lovely stay overnight at Le Meridien! The staff was extremely polite and helpful, and the hotel is beautiful!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
"4 Star in City Center"
Nice hotel in central city. $40 parking charge a bit excessive though!!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Overpriced, small room hotel, located in undesirab"
This hotel is way overpriced, I say this bc the room was very small, no tub, shower only, located in an undesirable location, our view was an abomination, parking extraordinarily high! Bathroom amenities were nothing special or notable, not even sure why they call themselves "boutique"!
Response by Le Meridien Philadelphia
Thank you very much for your recent stay at Le Meridien Philadelphia and thank you for your review. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience regarding the prices. The Philadelphia market has been very compressed within the month of June which affected the pricing. The boutique adjective is simply as we are a smaller size hotel rather than the huge convention hotels. The building was built originally as a YMCA in 1902 and became a Starwood property in 2010. We hope to have you back in our hotel in the near future Sincerely Mike Yacoub
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Excellent location with attentive and kind staff"
Le Meridien sits in an outstanding location, steps away from City Hall and Reading Terminal Market, and a stone's throw from Rittenhouse Square. It has a modern, boutique-y vibe, too, if that's your thing. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the reasonably-sized room was clean. My lone complaint? Noise. While I certainly don't expect total silence, the walls seemed very thin. I truly could not help but overhear the drunken conversation taking place next door at midnight and again at 4 a.m., making sleep difficult despite the comfort of the room.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Miz Y
We stayed for three nights during our family trip to Philly. The location is a bit sketchy. It's a ten block walk to the historic sights and during the week, there is a big crowd at the District Attorney (?) Courthouse that you have to pass by with cops posted, etc. It is a short walk in the opposite direction to the Franklin Institute and Academy of Natural Sciences. The hotel was a bit trendy for my taste, but the staff, especially the valet and bell men, are so friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and clean. One night, there was a party in the room next door and we could hear everything until the wee hours. With two small children, this was an inconvenience, but this is not the fault of the hotel. Just know that if you are traveling with children, this might not be the hotel for you. I felt it caters more toward business travelers and young couples. Oh, and valet is $48 a night, so keep that in mind.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Amber
"A great room for a great price"
Great deal on hotels.com. A simple, clean and modern room with very friendly staff. The bed was ultra-comfy. Perfect location!
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Nice hotel. Not really in love with the street."
Staff were friendly. Restaurant was crowded and under staffed.
Other trip May 26, 2015
yolanda
"Thumbs up"
Great location, great service!
2 night family trip May 14, 2015
"The sheet was dirty and the room was too high"
it was ok not what I expected
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015