All hotels in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here312 Woodland Road, Mount Pocono, PA, 18344, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel, has it all...."
Great day to ski and have a wonderful dinner at Reds Steakhouse, highly recommend.... Casino nightlife was good also....
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Marie
"Hotel was clean and loved the restaurants and casi"
Perfect everything was great. Clean food was great loved everything about it and vlose to home
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
lisa
"Close to camelback ski resort."
BBQ chicken flatbread was the bomb! The pool could have been a little warmer. Visited in mid January and it was 10 degrees outside.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
jeanne
I felt the room was over priced I had booked the room and paid for in advanced and when got there they charged another 15.87 that after paying nearly 300 for the room also the beds were not comfortable
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Don't go to Mount Airy if you are Black"
I wife and I received racist treatment by some staff as well as other guests during our stay. This caused us to lose a day of our trip as we spent the day in our room in attempt to avoid further ill treatment.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Vernon
"Awesome couples getaway!"
My boyfriend and I stayed her for his birthday in early January and had the best time ever! After skiing at camelback all day, we had dinner, played at the casino and went to the lounge/nightclub on the property. We had a delicious brunch on Sunday at the buffet restaurant and really didn't want to leave. The service at the hotel was stellar too and the rooms were nice and spacious. Great place to go with your significant other to get away or even on a group trip with friends.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
Crystal
"Mt. Airy Resort and Casino fan!"
My first time in the Poconos and I really loved my stay at Mt. Airy Resort and Casino. Excellent services, classy setting, well built, and awesome staff would come back many more times to visit. Thank you so much!! Pass it on...see guys next year.
4 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Christopher
"Amazing hotel/casino"
I was traveling with my boyfriend, we are a young couple, and upon check-in we were upgraded (at no extra cost) to a suite. The suite was incredible, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone, even at the extra cost, because it's truly worth it. The casino is great, the restaurants serve delicious food, parking was free, so in all, everything was perfect. The best part though is the staff. Everyone is so incredibly professional and friendly. Their staff is A+++. Definitely will be coming back here again.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Isabela
"Quick get away for one night."
Room was nice comfortable bed. Only two places to eat and not much else to do but gamble
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
sandie
"A swing and a foul ball"
The hotel was very nice,the casino was hopping busy and exciting. Guy Fieri's restaurant: Food was good but the service was one of the worst I've experienced in a long time Example 1:my husband and I were served our meals without forks,we had to wait a COUPLE OF MINUTES for the server to bring them to us . Example 2:At breakfast no server came to our table to ask if we needed more coffee;I had to contact the hostess to ask her to get our server to come over. We were told that the place has been opened since July,yet with Guy Fieri name on the marquee the place leaves a lot to be desired.
3 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Jennie
"Very nice hotel close to ski area"
Absolutely gorgeous design , very clean , beautiful spa with huge swimming pool. Very nice looking lobby and comfortable plush rooms
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Anjelika
"Prisoner"
My girlfriends lisence expired a week before we got there they basically treated us like we were criminals and she had to wear an under 21 bracket when we are almost 30 complete overkill
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2015
"Resort Nice - Restaurants blah!"
The resort in itself was very nice. The restaurants within the resort not so much. Service was horrible at Guys and the food was less than desirable. The buffet style restaurant is what you would expect out of a buffet. Not impressed.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Deborah
"Nice surprise"
This hotel was very nice even nicer then sheraton in NY Time Squeare. It was lovely.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
lucue
"Weekend Getaway"
Really nice hotel but don't expect many entertainment or restaurant options in the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great choice in an area with few choices."
Room was very new with comfortable beds, wall mounted HD TV, and great shower. Additional, the hotel had a Starbucks, great pool and the front desk offered us free bottled waters for our ride back to NJ.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Sparty
Its a little bit pricy consider the overall facility.but the swimming pool is nice and my little boy loves it.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice hotel/ casino Close to everything"
Staff was very attentive... TV was not working in room and they sent help immediately . When issue continued they gave us new upgraded room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"The smoking was unbearable"
The hotel overall was good and the service was very good. However, we will not stay there again because of the smoking.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"A nice weekend trip"
I was holding many items in my arms and had to sign the room contract agreement using my left hand. The woman at the desk informed me to use my right hand. Very rude.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Stephen
"Recent 2 night stay"
Very clean and modern hotel. Rooms are all non smoking but hallways and elevator smelled like smoke unfortunately. Free valet parking is a nice bonus.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Sheth
"Nice hotel but not a resort"
Hotel itself was very nice. If your goal is to gamble and stay at a nice hotel then you may love it. If you're looking for a nice trip with things to do and nice restaurants, look elsewhere. Staff at the steakhouse, Guy Fieri's, and the main bar all provided poor service. Made us feel as if we were imposing on them. Always had to ask for more drinks and small things (knives, forks, salt, ketchup etc..). The buffet was fine, it was better than expected. Overall, my wife and I just wanted a nice couple days to have some drinks, good food and fun. It got better but still a bit of a disappointment. Overall, lack of attentiveness from staff hurt our stay. If you're saving your money to go somewhere nice and fun, don't waste it, look elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
I wish they had firmer pillows, other then that everything was great!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Pedro
"Loved it"
Every person on staff was extremely friendly, was able to answer all my questions and always had a smile on their faces. It was a great feeling being there. Everything was extremely clean, I had dinner at Red and loved everything I ordered. I was also very pleased at the convenience store on the first floor. They had EVERYTHING, I forgot my swimming trunks at home and thankfully they carried a couple pairs. My wife & I loved our stay and have been recommending it to EVERYONE & we will definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very nice"
We enjoyed ourselves very much. Everything was on point with the exception of our bathroom light which was out. We asked if someone could take care of it and no one ever came. At check out the reception said they were not aware and apologized. The room was on the 5th floor, so hopefully they took care of it.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Great hotel, but beware of renovations!"
Mount Airy Casino and Resort was a great surprise! I had always heard how wonderful Mount Airy Lodge was; little did I know that hotel I'd heard so much about as a child, had been torn down and disposed of years ago. In its place is a wonderful gem in the Poconos! A brand new facility with top of the line amenities and a fabulous $5 million pool. I visited when the pool first opened, before its grand opening in the summer, so the temperatures were still a bit nippy outside. The indoor/outdoor pool wasn't quite designed for use in chilly weather. But I still enjoyed the warmer areas of the pool, away from the outside, and the bar and cafe are absolutely wonderful! The only real problem we had the entire time was with the onsite food. The restaurants were being renovated and the options available left much to be desired. Microwaved chicken, box potatoes, tasteless burgers, waterlogged vegetables (I mean drowned!), it was a truly awful experience that almost ruined my vacation. Fortunately we found better food close to the hotel. I would never eat on at any of the restaurants again unless truly inspired by the new ones they were planning to open. But the intermediate fix was an abominable failure. Otherwise, a fabulous spot! I would highly recommend this getaway spot. A little gambling at the casino, a lounge by the pool, and the plush lush of the guest rooms make it an ah ha moment for sure!
Kate
"Me Time"
I was in need of some me time. This mini vacation was arranged by my family. I loved the room, except I found the mattress to be a little too hard, and the SPA. The downside of the resort was the lack of options for reasonably priced food on-site and the room didn't have a refrigerator. I ordered a soda with a meal through room service and I was shocked to see that the $4 soda listed on the menu was a canned soda. I believe guests should be informed when making reservations that there is an 18% gratuity tacked onto everything (room service and spa services). I went on this mini vacation to deflate and to relax, which I did. I would go again.
Mother of four
"Great hotel...too much smoke in casino."
Great for overnight. Yet smoking in casino is very annoying. I expect that at a club, not a resort hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice time liked Christmas decorations."
Would go back had a nice time. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Sue
"Exactly what I hoped it would be and then some!"
Smooth check in, checkout extended to 1pm after a complimentary upgrade to a suite. Plenty of food options, very friendly staff, wished we stayed 2 nights instead of 1. Every future trip to the poconos this will definitely be where we stay without question!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"My. Airy Lodge"
Stay was great enjoyed it, could use another restaurant that served breakfast and lunch, also pool area could be warmer
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Kathleen
"great hotel!"
we spent one night at Mt Airy to do some gambling. we had a great time. drinks at the bar are reasonable and free on the casino floor. we ate dinner at Guy Fieri's restaurant. Everything we ordered was excellent. The rooms are beautiful and the staff is great. We will be back again
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Mollie
"Top notch resort with awesome swimming pool"
This resort is top notch, comparable to international 5 star resorts. All the furniture and bedding appear to be brand new. It has all the in-room high tech amenities you need (cisco phones, nice HD teleivision/movie offerings, digital safe, and consistent wifi). Front desk proactively and remotely lock the mini-bar since I had small children with me. The bathroom was really nice with a separate room just for the toilet. And the walk-in shower can easily fit at least four people, not that it needs to. The indoor swimming facilities was awesome featuring waterfalls and private cabanas. The water was had a decent temperature and was crystal clear. There's a passage way to swim to the outdoor pool, but it was closed for the season. The casino is not as big as AC, but it was had a decent amount of games to keep you entertained. The only negative aspect of the resort is that you cannot walk to the hotel through the casino which is adjacent to the parking lot. It takes about 5-10 mins to walk to the hotel entrance and there is no paved sidewalk to do so. You'll have to walk partially on the street, which is not good if you have a lot of luggage or children.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Traveler
"Relaxing stay..."
My wife and I had a wonderful time...she scheduled a weekend getaway for my birthday and I'm so glad she chose Mt. Airy Casino & Resort. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was clean and comfy and had a great view. An overall great time, will visit again.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Damian
"Amazing stay"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel as well as massage and facial at the spa. Staff was very friendly and professional.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Katrina
"trip well needed"
Hotel/Casino exceeded my expectations of an hotel staff was great my car broke down while I was there and needed to stay an extra day and I didn t mind it at all didn't want to leave had a great time will definitely go back
2 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great place to stay."
They did a really nice job on this place. The entrance with the water falls. The pool area is beautiful, except. Moe on this.The staff was great very friendly and helpful. Our standard room with king bed was great, bed was firm the way we like it. The furnishings were very nice. Beautiful shower. Everything was clean as it should be. Be warned about the snack tray in your room. If you pick it up to look at it you bought it ! They are in a tray with a weight sensor. They do tell you when you check in. The casino is very nice, on the small side. The smoke can be very bad as per speaking with one of the managers. We were there during a snow storm so it was very quiet, not a lot of gamblers so the smoke was not so bad. Guy Fieri's restaurant was nice. Food was pretty good, not over the top or expensive. The service was very good. But again it was not very busy that night. Back to the pool. Our only disappointment with the entire stay was the "not so hot tub". The hot tub is really just a section of the pool with water jets and the same temperature water (80) instead of a nice toasty 104 like it should be. We did not even bother going in once we felt the water temp. Other than that a great place to go and check out have a good meal and relax at your favorite game of chance.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Don
"Beautiful casino"
Friendly staff, excellent suite, beautiful casino, bed very comfortable
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Pleasantly surprised. Nice sized casino. Nice rooms. Nice facility in all. Will be back.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
My wife and I stayed at your hotel from 12-3-2011 to 12-5-2014, and did not enjoy all the amenities during our stay there. My wife and I have allergies, and cannot be around cigarette smoke which made it hard for us to enjoy the casino there. I was unaware that the casino there allowed smoking due to the fact that I have been to several other casinos which do not allow it, not even in the hotel rooms, and will charge you money if you smoke in the rooms. They have several ares outside and around the casinos where you can smoke, but not on the game floor. Also, it took approximately 10 minutes for the hot water to come on in our room, so if you needed to just wash your hands or even take a shower, you had to let the water until it got hot. I spoke to one of the ladies at the front desk about this matter during my departure on 12-5-2014, and was told that the reason the water in my room was cold was due to the fact that I was on the top floor.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Mac
"Great weekend getaway"
A nice place to stay for the weekend to relax had a great time.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Great place to getaway & relax!!"
Staff was friendly and courteous and accomodating. We had an accicent on the ride up where a bottle of wine broke and saturated all my husbands clothes. The laundry service said they would bring back our clothes on Monday however we were leaving Sunday! The front desk staff called us back and said house keeping would take care of it and they did!! They were excellent!!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Tamara
"great hotel, peaceful area."
from reviews prior to my booking I requested room on floors 4-6, the air circulation system doesn't filter out the smoking air in the casino. I stayed on the 6th floor but still had a twitch from the smoke ( I have chronic rhinitis that's why I'm so sensitive) but my husband had no problem. Only I booked a 55min massage and he spent 25mins waiting for the massage (not a good deal). The dining was great only the menus listed online wasn't what was actually being offered. The staff was great! Excellent ! Welcoming! Room service was superb! Housekeeping very respectful of privacy! If smoke doesn't bother you then this is a great place for an adult getaway. I would definitely visit again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
All-about love
Great one night get away. Casino wasn't too crowded. Dj was fun to dance to in the hotel club. Wish they has some more entertainment options such as shows. Room was clean and staff was helpful. Steak restaurant was good but pricey.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Worth the price"
Excellent amenities, good interior
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"The indoor pool was beautiful. Very nice hotel."
I had a wonderful time at Mount Airy hotel and casino. I just wish they included a place to have breakfast. I would definitely go back again.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great weekend getaway!"
My wife and I enjoyed ourselves immensely! Great staff, food and ammenities!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Clarence
"Nice comfortable stay"
Place was very nice and clean. The casino expectedly smoky but the smell of smoke traveled to the rooms as well. We were charged an unknown $50 fee in which we called to dispute. The breakfast we had was fantastic. Overall good stay if you like the casino and a small getaway
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Birthday Trip"
Awesome, clean, very updated! Great close get a away!
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Ryan
"Beautiful hotel, smoky casino"
As you drive up to the hotel, it's just gorgeous - sits on an open hillside and it looks like a huge lodge. The lobby is beautiful as is the rest of the hotels, even the hallways. The casino is not huge, and it is very smoky - 25% is supposed to be smoke free, but someone next to me at a smoke free machine was smoking any way. The casino wasn't that crowded, so I can't imagine how smoky it would be if it were crowded. Ate at Red steakhouse - good food and excellent service. Also ate breakfast at Guy Fiery's place, which was inexpensive and delicious. All in all a nice place, except for the smoking - should be 50/50 smoking and non-smoking.