All hotels in Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania, United States of America
312 Woodland Road, Mount Pocono, PA, 18344, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Great pool
    Great room
    Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was beyond my expectation. Room was very clean and the service was excellent. I would recommend to anyone that wants to stay for relaxation. Only thing that I wasn't impress was place to eat. After eating in buffet and Guy Fieri restaurant for few meals, I didn't want to go back there. Look for place to eat outside...
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Excellent accommodations. Room was nice. It would have been nicer for the hotel to have more sidewalks to enjoy the outdoors more. I understand this is a casino, so they make their money inside the resort. A nice boardwalk near the lake perhaps? Overall, great time.
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Marty
"very disappointing."
five star price for two star service/experience. The lecture I received at check in made me not want to check in. The minifridge was prestocked and we were told if we touched something, even if we immediately replaced it, we must pay for it. When I told her that I had food that I wanted to refrigerate, I was told I'd have to rent a separate fridge for an additional charge per day. Also, they immediately charged my credit card for an additional fee in case of any damages I caused. I was insulted; we are a middle aged couple and I felt as if I was being treated like an irresponsible 20 something sharing a room with a number of spring breakers.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"GIRLS GETAWAY"
We had a great time. Place is beautiful. We will definitely be back.
2 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
ROSEMARIE
"Cigarette smoke in the casino was disgusting"
You had to walk through the casino which smelled like cigarette smoke so terribly!Cigarette smoke in the casino was disgusting It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to walk through the casino that smelled like cigarettes to get to your room
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
It wouldn't be
"celebrated our 40th Anniversary"
Check-in line was long and slow. Hotel, rooms, and casino, inside and out, are beautiful. We were supposed to receive a gift card upon checking in (our daughter and son-in-law arranged this with guest services to surprise us), but our gift card information was not given to us upon registering, as promised, but left as a message on our hotel room phone, at 7 pm. Of course, by 7 pm we had already changed clothes, had gone to dinner, and were on the casino floor, where we stayed until about 11 pm. So much for guest services following through with what was promised. Other than that 'glitch', we were very pleased with our stay. Also, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries were sent to our room, within the first 10 or 15 minutes upon our arrival, also a gift, so guest services did follow through with that request from our daughter and son-in-law.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Dennis
Was pleasantly surprised at the great accommodations and atmosphere. The golf course also was superb. Hope to be back soon
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
arnold
"Great pool"
Pool area was very nice /casino was ok not that big /the Italian restaurant was delicious/ little breakfast choices/ not enough nightlife or options
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Loved it, they gave us a suite because of availability. Just seems a little pricy vs AC. Games don't pay that much. But it was beautiful. I will go back
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
joseph
"Great room but pricey"
Rained for two days can't spend that much time in casino
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Nice but no night life!!!"
Went away for weekend with my wife. Resort was nice but had no night life. Had a nice night club but was closed both Friday and Saturday nights. They have a great pool that opens as a club at night and they try and get people to go there. They off a bikini party Friday night and no cover for females that wear bikini. Not many people there in bikini other then workers. Night life much better if you can make it to Atlantic City. But food was good and place was clean.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Relaxing and fun"
Great hotel and we had a fabulous stay, despite some losses on the casino floor. Did manage to get some back on the last day, though. Staff was friendly and room was kept up nicely even when we left the room late. Pool, restaurants, and golf course were excellent. The only thing that we wished there would have been more of would be places to walk around outside the hotel such as trails or walking paths, but there weren't any, at least that we found or the staff knew about.
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Glenn
"Very nice hotel"
The overall experience was very nice. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The best part was the indoor outdoor pool and the buffet. If you're bringing kids, there's not much to do at the hotel because it's a casino resort. Everytime you go to a restaurant, a staff member would need to come over and escort your kids across the casino....which is not a very big deal. The guests are a more older crowd.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Rich
Hotel was great--BUT if you are going for the CASINO I give it a 7 out of 10
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
Very pleasant stay. Room was fine, Buffet for dinner was reasonable (Wednesday- Senior- $11.99).
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Cat
"Great resort"
We had a delightful 2 day stay. Golf course was great, weather was fabulous. Would like to see more dining options. Pool was awesome but closed at 7.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel; horrible ventilation"
We loved the rooms, cleanliness, and accommodations, however, it would be nice if the hours of operation were extended. The pool hours are minimal as well. Our biggest complaint is the second hand smoke.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Mi
"nice and clean"
the hotel was so nice and good for small vaction and relaxingtion
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
shlomo
"Great Getaway"
We had a wonderful stay! Great room, very clean. Enjoyed the amenities: gym, valet parking and pool, however wished the pool stayed open later than 7pm. Would definitely go back.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Dena
"beautiful property, NOT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE"
My boyfriend and I stayed in this resort for a much needed vacation. The pros: lovely renovated room, hotel front desk staff were friendly. The gym was nice and the pool happy hour was great cons: our room neighbors smoked pot and were screaming at all hours for 2 nignothing was done. Resort caters to OLDER CLIENTELE. Pool closes at 7, only the casino is open. Multiple dining options on the property but the service was hit or miss.we ate at Guys restaurant at the bar. The bartender was cursing and giving all the staff a difficult time getting their drinks. She was clearly upset about working their and gave us an attitude about being there. My boyfriend and I work in hospitality and it was terrible for a first impression. Also we visited the pool everyday for the pool happy hour. The last full day we were there I walked all the way from outside to the bar. I ordered two cocktails and the bartender asks for my ID . She served me the day before so I didn't bring it with me even though I charged it to my room in which you have to be over 21 to book the room anyway... Whatever my bad, I walk all the way back to get my id I'm back at the bar the bartender is talking in the corner forgot my drink order(instead of proactively making the drinks) she also had a bad attitude. The only other issue is the parking is like a quarter mile walk for the hotel entrance. I would recommend if your an active 20-30 something who wants a romantic getaway go somewhere else. This is a 60+ geared hotel
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Great place! Pool is awesome, but I wish it was open little longer - it closes at 7 pm.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Not worth the money we spent for a one night stsy"
Escaped for our anniversary. Lunch at Guy's was wonderful. Buffet for dinner was the absolute worst we have ever had. Food was of poor quality and dried out. The wait staff to bring drinks was almost non existent. The casino, which we spent most our time in was filthy. There were cigar and cigarette ashes all over the slot machines. So much so, we had to wipe them down ourselves. Trash was never removed so there were cups and debris everywhere. The casino was so smoke filled we had to take breaks from gambling and go outside for fresh air. Our eyes were burning and we had headaches from all the smoke. My wife had the pleasure of sitting next to a man who purposely blew cigar smoke in her face to the point she had to leave. Not the best anniversary trip
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Beautiful..."
Very nice.
2 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
Regina
"Good accommodations and ambiance."
One drawback is the absence of a sit down restaurant open for breakfast. Only options are Starbucks or room service. No other complaints.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
ro
"well, our room had power outage from 12am -5am"
power outage, alarm clock don't work, bathroom heater don't work
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
carol
the hotel has a beautiful indoor and out door pool. However, the casino is dreary and the machines are old. we found it very disappointing. the restaurants were just o.k. no place to sit and have a cup of coffee after 8 p.m. ... actually just one restaurant and the coffee was always cold. oh well. Not very much to do and we were glad we were only there for two days.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Gorgeous hotel with beautiful scenery."
My stay went very well. The room was clean and modern. My bf and I visited the pool after hours as they had a house music party till 2am (apparently 2am is law for closing club and lounges) we ate dinner in one of the restaurants in the hotel after hours, didn't like the food as it came out cold...the grounds was gorgeous and the golf course is right out front. I was very impressed. It's a mini vacation from home experience. You won't be disappointed. Last note: if you don't intend to buy any of the products from the stocked bar, don't touch it. There is a sensor that triggers an immediate charge if you move any of the items.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Nardia
"Love Mt Airy Casino and Resort"
What a wonderful time we had! Everything was perfect from the accommodations to the staff to the food to the casino. First time there, but will be definitely going back. Terrific get away and not too far from home.
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2015
"Nice hotel !!!"
Our check-in was not pleasant . The person who checked us in was very rude !!! She was very insensitive to our questions? No question is silly!!!!!! After all it was our first time at the hotel!!!! It was for a special occasion a birthday!!!! We were very upset to say the least!!!!! We told the front desk manager, but nothing was done about it. We did the best and pressed on.!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
We walked in a hotel to the registration desk to check in. The smell wasn't pleasant. Smell of smoking. We don't think we have ever walked in a smoke filled front desk in a casino resort. This was our first experience.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Mount Airy Lodge was very accommodating, the hotel staff was very nice and helpful. Most of all the room was very clean and comfortable. Great night stay after enjoying a concert at the Sherman Summer Stage!
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Greta hotel stay there all the time. Having a minimum character review is so intrusive. Makes you not want to ever give a review. From now on I won't. Hear me Expedia...
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Girls Night"
We arrived a little before check in time, and was helped right away. The casino was fun, only problem the Gypsies lounge was not open on Thursday evenings - sat at the round bar and mingled with other guest. We ate at the buffet restaurant, the food was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Joann
"very nice, had a relaxing getaway"
Very nice hotel and casino, we just wished there was a hot tube and the pool was open later
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Excellent."
very happy with everything. . Me and MY family enjoy everything.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
a lay back guy.
"PLEASE GO!"
My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of staying here for his birthday as well as our anniversary and the experience was so much more than what we expected and twice a beautiful as the online pictures. The room was amazing and something out of a magazine (we even spoke about changing our room when we got home because we loved the décor and furniture).The people were beyond friendly and helpful to us, I mean A one service to say the least. The food was amazing. I especially recommend the buffet and Guy's.The spa (massage) was t die for and we left so stress free. The pool was beautiful especially at night and the DJ had everyone feeling great. It was an overall wonderful trip and we've already recommended this to 5 couples and even a suggested couple's getaway. Talk about rejuvenation:) Enjoy!
3 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
shana
"Nice spot for a one-night getaway"
Stayed overnight after a family event in nearby NJ. Had a nice meal and played some games. I wish the smoking and nonsmoking games were better separated - I really can't stand the smell of cigarettes - but overall the casino floor was clean and enjoyable; I had trouble locating a waitress - they would just appear behind you periodically with a tray of random drinks and not always ones you wanted - but I could never seem to find a waitress when I needed one. I felt the room was overpriced for what it was.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"One Night Stay"
My husband and I only stayed one night but we enjoyed the pool and the room was beautiful and clean. It was over-priced so we probably wouldn't go back but no regrets. We had a good time.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Zandra
"Don't bring kids"
Attempted to find a short group getaway, including Grandparents and kids ages 12 to 14. The Grandparents were happy with the casino, but this is not a child friendly facility. In fact, not friendly to anyone under 21. Anyone under 21 needs to be escorted at all times by security to and from any of the restaurants which are all located on the casino floor. There is a 10 pm curfew for all under 21. You can go to the very nice pool without security, but of course accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately, the pool closes at 7 pm.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"Very nice staff and accommodations."
My husband and I like to swim! The indoor/outdoor pool was fabulous. It let us go indoor and outdoors so easily as the weather changed frequently during our stay. The restaurants had excellent food and service. I highly recommend getting a spa service in their exceptional spa and using the steam/sauna and showers they make available to you. My only gripe is the smoke that's prevalent in the casino that you have to pass through to get to the restaurants. I can't wait until that is finally banned everywhere. I highly recommend this place.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Jean
It was great....Would like more 80 and 90 music at the pool and maybe a hot tub
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
the hotel was nice enough, however there was not much around near the hotel except a golf course and a hiking trail that was closed down. they were doing construction near our room, which I have to admit was very quiet. plenty of eating options. the only bad part was that the pool closed at 7 pm, which was very disappointing after a long day...
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Great resort but not for families"
We had a wonderful stay though the crowd is rather "older" and I did have my 2 kids (16,13) with me and they were limited to where they could go which is my fault because I did not know about the PA laws re: children and casinos- it is very different in NJ. We were still able to enjoy the nice restaurants we just need a security escort and they could not be upstairs after 10. This really did not affect us. During the day we spent most of our time exploring the area which the resort is very close to several fun things. The pool hours were a little odd- the kitchen closed at 5 and the pool at 7- that was disappointing and the staff was very hard to track down at times. I also did not like that they took $50 a day in addition to the resort fee of $15.90 for incidentals and they credit whatever you do not spend but 5-7 business days later. The overall facility was VERY nice and fr the price was very happy with the week we spent there! I will definitely visit again!
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Beth
"Hotel was beautiful."
Couldnt ask for a better place for a getaway. Clean, staff was very nice and helpful. Absolutely beautiful! !!! Will absolutely go back.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Have a wonderful 3 days, hotel clean friendly staff, room comfortable.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
LULU
All went very well. No complaints. There is no need to comment further
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Pretty room"
Nice and clean, newly renovated, quiet too, good mini bar as well
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"Satisfied customers!"
This was my wifes and I first visit there and we were very happy with our stsy there. We fell in love with the pool and the whole setup of everything. The only thing we wanted was more options when it came to places to eat in the resort. We plan on making it a yearly stop for us.
3 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Pedro
This is one of the better hotels I've stayed in this year. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the casinos were up to par as well. The only thing I would say that needs to be improved is the WIFI and the pillows as they were rather uncomfortable. Also valet needs to handle the customers cars a little better. They scrapped the front of my bumber and there were scratches on the back of my bumber.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Lakisha
Not a kid friendly place, needed an escort to go almost everywhere.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015