All hotels in Tama, Japan
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1-43, Ochiai, Tama, Tokyo-to, 206-0033, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"利便性の良いホテルです"
駅からも近く、周りにデパートや飲食店もありとてもよいホテルです。すぐ裏にはバスターミナルがあり、羽田・成田空港へ行くのも楽です。ホテル自体は少し古い感じもしますが、清潔でよかったです。
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2012
JP
"ちょっと古いけど"
ホテル自体はちょっと古い感じがしますが、ホテルの利便性はとてもよく、お部屋もそこそこ広いのでゆっくりできました。多摩センターからとても近いので、周辺に食事できるお店もたくさんあり、またホテル裏はバスセンターなので、リムジンバスで羽田・成田空港へのアクセスもいいです(時間はかかりますが)
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2012
2 night trip Aug 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Keio Plaza Hotel Tama

"needs renovation"
04/24/15 jlmscPT lisbon
only had a room where smoking was allowed. for me that I don't smoke it was like sleeping inside a pub with yellow walls and ceiling. the floors corridor also need to be renewed. closed to train station and other shopping streets.
"Smart hotel - very close to San Rio Puroland"
02/09/15 shirishranade Lucknow, India
A very good hotel, stayed there in March 2012. I had completed my assignment at Tokyo Metropolitan University and was headed back to Indi via Narita. The Narita Airport shuttle stop is just opposite the hotel. Had a great experience there. View from the room was top class - my room faced the monorail station side. The hotel lobby is impressive. Room furnishings and fitments, amenities were great.
"Too expensive for this quality. Only stay if you must."
02/03/15 mingzy
Wanted to go Sanrio puroland. It's the closest hotel so I picked it. Read about other reviews before about the dated rooms (stuck in the 80s?) and comparatively high price for this quality. It's true. Requested a non-smoking room but it smelt terribly of smoke. It was horrible. I had to turn on the air purifyer 24/7. Rooms are large for tokyo standards but... It's tokyo suburbs so, there's land. Hotels in narita are large too. Pet peeves : why no coffee provided in the room at this price? Not even a teaspoon. I bought yoghurt at a supermarket and came back to no spoon in the room! Small but things we are used to... Possibly in Japan they don't use? But some smaller non brand name hotels have them too. Close to shopping malls & food. A stone's throw away. 5 min walk to Sanrio puroland. That's my plus point only. I was there was hello kitty only. Nothing much else around the area. Snowed when I was there. That's nice. Walked around the small park. Saw the local temple. The so-called hot spring on the hello kitty town map isn't much and quite expensive for this area at JPY1000 for weekends. Guess I won't be back anytone soon.
"Ok-but not worth the price"
09/03/14 abbagoochiette
I had a 2 night stop in Tama and chose the hotel since it was close to where I needed to be. Location wise the station is close and handy,daytime there's also good shops and restaurants close by. Nighttime again...well.As a jetlagged single lady unfamiliar with the culture and language,I was a bit hesitant to start looking into all alleyways to find a nice bar or restaurant.I asked at the reception what could be open nearby since everything seemed to close quite early,including the hotel bar which I didn't even want to try due to the outlandish prices.After 'aah,no,I don't know' I gave up. Ended up buying dinner from 7-11 and eating at the room. Sure,the room was nice and clean,I liked their environmental efforts (you can choose if they will change towels or if you're good to go with your 'dirty' ones etc) and I had perfect wifi in the room. Also,plus for the decent hairbrush,toothbrush etc which saved the day when my luggage was lost. But still.Having stayed at a few hotels in my life,and now seen others in Japan,I'm not sure why the 4 stars or the quite high roomprices. Staff wasn't rude,but I wouldn't say welcoming and helpful either. Oh,and if you aren't keen on spending the night in your room - plan your visit in Tama as short as possible.
"Away from the hustle and bustle of city life."
01/08/14 Arya_Swadharma Denpasar
We stayed for 4 nights here.The Hotel is OK with Japanese Breakfast, rooms were large and the location is very convenient, close to the train station, just walking distance to the shopping malls and Sanrio Puroland " Hello Kitty ".We stayed in non smoking room but sometimes we smelt cigarette in the alley to the room.If you plan to go to the city, the train station is so easy to reach just 5 minutes walk from the hotel and you can get to the Tokyo only in 45 minutes with a train, so very convenient.
"Expensive and trading on past glory. Do NOT eat or drink there!"
08/27/12 dwebb66 Peterborough, United Kingdom
The hotel itself is OK, typical Japanese with tiny rooms. The west tower has the best rooms but even these are basic. Service is good with most staff speaking English. My advice would be to use the hotel for sleeping only. The food is poor quality and very expensive. A bowl of soup will set you back about 12 quid and beer is about a 10 pounds for half a pint! There are loads of other places to eat within 2 mins walking distance including much better quality and way cheaper establishments on the top floor of the department store across the road. Definitely give breakfast a miss as at about 15 pounds it is really poor value whether you go for the sub par Japanese food or the cold fries and hot dogs (!). Free Internet was welcome however it is by wire connection only so no good for iPhone, iPad or Mac book air users. Overall this large hotel is trading on past glory catering mainly for a dwindling number of elderly folks that appear to value the "prestige" of the place. The one thing the hotel definitely has in its favour though is location being right next to the bus and rail stations and local shops. So in summary sleep but don't eat or drink there.
"Everything good except smelly!"
07/25/12 cliffieHongKong hong kong
I joined a Japanese fitness convention which was held on 14 and 15 July in the Tama City Centre Building. This hotel is just few minutes walk from the venue therefore the location is perfect. I could go back to my hotel room for a shower and rest in between the classes. It's also very easy to reach this hotel from both Narita or Haneda Airports. I took the Airport Limosine Bus from Narita Airport directly to the Tama City Centre Bus Station which is right opposite to the hotel. When I made reservation, I wrote directly to them and they just reserved room for me without asking me for any credit card details nor deposits. However, I had to settle full payment upon arrival. I booked a non smoking standard single room but I think the room they gave me was a smoking standard double room. I couldn't find ash tray but I could smell! My throat is very sensitive therefore I coughed a lots during my stay. There's no way to ask for changing a room because everyday I could see there were large groups of tourists checking in. Apart from this, the room is clean, service is good. The breakfast is ok. I'm not keen on the Japanese style breakfast. But anyway, I'm fine with some bread and the English breakfast tea. One thing I hope they can improve is to provide a computer corner or wifi in the lobby. Although this hotel isn't in the Tokyo city centre, it's easy to go to Shinjuku where you can change to other lines for other districts. The metro station is just 5 minutes walk. Ticket fare is JPY330. Take the express train, the journey is just about 35 minutes. Tama City is clean, relax and safe.
"Excellent!"
04/01/12 Celfie379 Orchard Park, New York
I have stayed in this hotel twice during the summer of 2011. The rooms are very spacious, comfortable, spotless clean, and the bathroom with all of the bells and whistles on the toilet was quite amusing in a good way. The proximity to Tama Station, Sanrio Puroland, as well as all of the great shops and restaurants made the experience extra flawless. The staff is very accommodating, courteous, and quite aware of the American language limitations which is demonstrated by their great efforts to speak and provide everything in English. The breakfast there was fair enough, and because it was included in the price of my room, it was worth attending every day. However, if it does not fit your tastes there is a great french bakery right in the Tama Station which does great buffet-style breakfasts, etc. Also, the neighboring Starbucks, and its neighbor department store Mitsukoshi are great places to dine and hang out. In general, a very pleasant and positive experience every time. I would return to Japan, Tama Center, and Keio Plaza Hotel Tama in a heartbeat. I would HIGHLY recommend.
"Very friendly"
12/08/11 Qazi110 Tehran, Iran
A very good hotel in a very beautiful area. Staffs were very friendly and rooms were very clean but a little small. Near to metro and monorail but a little far from city center. Very good location for peoples who like to be in Tama for all their visit. With a lot of thanks to clerks for reservation a room for five nights by only one e-mail without any payment.
"Spiffy business hotel in the heart of walkable, smart Tama City"
06/29/11 LisandroVoyager Washington DC, District of Columbia
Ten story hotel in the heart of the city's major downtown pedestrian zone having smallish single rooms; near the popular Parthenon hilltop park and complex. Very clean and my bathroom was new. However no instructions were available to use the TV, or the in-room movies. For those traveling with heavy luggage a more spacious single room must be requested. Very professional service typical of Japanese business hotels anywhere.