All hotels in Florissant, Missouri, United States of America
55 Dunn Rd, Florissant, MO, 63031, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Comfortable stay"
Staff was very courteous and room was well maintained. Not much available in the area in terms of dining.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Raymond
"anniversary celebration"
It was fantastic it was our 1 year anniversary we stayed here on the night we got married in 2013 and wanted to make a tradition out of it love this hotel the staff is so friendly will be back next year
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great last minute stay!"
Found this hotel at the last minute and location was perfect. Although the breakfast was pretty standard, which we didn't eat, the staff was great and everything was clean! Even though we were next to the highway, we didn't hear traffic. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Near Food"
My stay was average as for comfort and location. Food was in walking distance, but I would not walk out late at night because of the area. There was a Starbucks next door and a few other fast food places. The area was not the best, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay again the next time I am in town for business.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
Tam
Hotel staff was very nice and room was very clean. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"not worth it"
Bad experience sheets dirty breakfast cold
3 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
K.V
My stay was excellent Stay. The hotel and room were clean. The staff was friendly and well accommdating. If I'm in the area again I will stay at the Hampton Inn. Great Breakfast
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Guest
"Adequate accomodations"
The motel was adequate for a one-night stay. The property was clean, but could use an upgrade, and the parking lot could use additional security lighting. The location is fairly close to the airport, and adjacent to the interstate highway. Because of possible security issues, I won't stay here again.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Cynthia
No refrigerators in the room. We had to use ice buckets which is wet and messy.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
"Not up to Hampton Inn standards"
Our non smoking room was overall clean but smelled strongly of smoke. When we requested to be moved the second room was only marginally better. The entire hotel seemed to be past due major maintenance and updating. Not the usual quality of Hampton Inns I have stayed in the past.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Very clean Hotel.. I would stay there again. Service was great
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Etta D.
"outstanding staff, great service"
It was the best possible. The guys at the front desk (on July 27) were absolutely amazing, helping out in extreme ways that went far beyond the call of duty. Clean rooms, good food, great service. We very highly recommend it!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Josie
"It'll do"
Hotel Staff was very good, knowledgeable, pleasant, and helpful. Location is quite convenient to interstate travelers. Now the bad. Soap dish in shower covered with a spider web of blue tape (obviously put there to hold in place while adhesive cures). Bath tub did not drain well, standing in 2 to 3 inches of water while showering is not a good thing. No place to sit down outside. I know that the majority of people no longer use tobacco products, but there should be at least be some effort made to accommodate those who do.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Would stay here again!"
Lovely staff, clean room, breakfast was awesome. We'll be back.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"A pleasant stay, with an exception"
This hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and daytime staff was professional and friendly. There was a lot of partying going on when we were there. We couldn't get the staff to calm down the noise the second night.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Best choice in the area"
Clean, comfortable room. Nice breakfast, with a different hot dish every day. Lots of free parking, convenient to I-270. Good bathroom, although a little small. My only complaint is that the air conditioning unit blew a positive gale of icy cold air directly onto the desk area. If, like me, you wanted to use the desk to work, this made it almost unbearable uncomfortable. The only alternative was to turn up the temperature so that the AC did not come on, and then be too hot.
7 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Uncle Bill
"Less than satisfactory"
I thought that Hampton Inns were supposed to be high quality, but that was not the case at this Hampton Inn. In fairness, when I booked this room there were no available "non-smoking" rooms and I made the mistake of accepting a "smoking" room. The room we were given was SOOO nasty smelling that I bought room deodorizer, sprayed it eight times during our stay and left one day sooner than planned because the nasty, stale, residual smoke odor permeated everything. In fact, when I unpacked the clean clothes I had in my suitcase at our next destination, they reeked of tobacco smoke - and I have not smoked any cigarettes (or anything else) for over 22 years! Additionally, when I walked out of the bathroom with bare feet, my clean feet became filthy from the carpet grime. It seems the cleanliness of this room has not been well maintained. The staff we encountered were pleasant and professional enough, but, for the reasons stated, I am not very likely to stay at this location again during future visits to the St Louis, MO area.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable"
We found the hotel satisfactory. It was a bit worn, but it was clean and comfortable. They fold the pillows into squares like throw pillows which we didn't realize till the next morning after wrestling with them all night. I don't know what the point of that is. Breakfast was good (make-your-own waffles and ham, among other items), but the plastic knives and forks were so flimsy, I couldn't even cut a waffle on a styrofoam plate!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
"Disappointed in this Hampton Inn"
Did not compare to other Hampton Inns we have stayed in. Small rooms, bathrooms and tiny pillows. Tub drain was clogged when we got there. Don't know how it was cleaned without noticing that! Very disappointed.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Better options for the rate"
Room less than pleasant smelling, four pillows were the size of throw pillows. Two full-sized towels, long past being anything called "soft".
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Our trip to St. Louis"
Over all our stay was very good, Breakfast staff were very good and friendly. Breakfast was good. We were close to most of our daily outings. Room was comfortable and we slept well.
9 night trip May 13, 2014
Rose Green
"Excellent service, great complimentary breakfast."
The staff of the hotel were extremely friendly. The room was clean and quiet. The non-smoking room did not have any smell from smoking areas. The complimentary breakfast was the best I have seen at any hotel including hot eggs and bacon or sausage.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Close to airport"
Staff very helpful, more than acceptable breakfast. Bath needs a bit of tile repair but was clean. Plenty of towels. Bed very comfortable.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Tad
"Should have checked for shuttle service"
Love Hampton Inns. This one is close to airport but does not provide shuttle service, lesson learned "do not assume".
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Ellen Perry
The experience was wonderful. I was disappointed that the points I normally get were n ot applied and I was not afforded the courtesy of late check out because I was unaware that having booked thru a "third" party this was not available to me.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Rita Pritchett
Over all everything went very well nice clan facility very courteous workers
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
april wilson
Our stay was great! The service at the hotel was great and the breakfast was yummy! The location was perfect for what we were doing over the weekend.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Nice!"
I always try to stay at this Hampton Inn location
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Convenient location"
Great service.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Hamptons normally receive 4+ stars from me..."
but unfortunately, not this time. There was a major cleanliness problem with our room. It was significant enough that under almost all circumstances we would have asked to change room immediately, but we had arrived late at night any my wife was already falling asleep when the problem was discovered. To solve the staggeringly disgusting problem - the precise details of which I will leave out - we simply covered that area of the carpet with a towel. I WILL say: I don't know how the cleaning staff missed it. They must have begun cleanup, moved on to another area of the room, and forgotten about the vile remains on the floor. I told management about the issue in the morning, and they were horrified. Hampton Inns are our normal first choice when traveling, and that will not change, but this experience was a bad one.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
P
"close to everthing"
enjoyed my stay in this portion of St. Louis.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2014
Justin
"Ted Bell's Review"
Ted Bell here.... had a great night at this hotel and there were no problems or issues to speak of. The girl at the front desk was friendly, helpful and had a great smile. - Ted Bell
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Ted Bell
"Good place to stay"
The room was good, staff friendly, and good breakfast. Would recommend to anyone going to that area.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Valued Guest - Thank you for the wonderful review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez General Manager
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
Marc
Very clean, comfortable and quiet room. Great selection of hot and cold food at breakfast, large breakfast area. Staff was very friendly and helpful in finding nearby restauants. Easy to find. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Valued Guest - Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Florissant. I am glad you found our staff to be friendly and hospitable. Our most important goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable. We hope you stay with us again soon! Yours in Hospitality, Greeley J. Rodriguez
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Barbara W.
I have stayed at this location several times, for family trips and for business. The location is good for greater St. Louis access, and for local dining. The facility is well maintained, and the staff consistently excellent.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Tired, Worn, Someshat Clean But Adequate"
OK for a tired business traveler, but sure wouldn't take my wife there on vacation
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
KRJ
"Pleasant weekend"
Staff is friendly. Starbucks is 200 yards away. Close to Interstate. room was comfortable but had a bit of cleaning odor I didn't like.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Very Good close to highways, beds were good, front desk was helpful.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
A sign needs to be placed next to the thermostat indicating the switch to turn the system on is by the wall unit.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"Convenient to event attended"
Good accommodations.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2013
Hotel was fine, well maintained but showing its age. Breakfast options were good and above average. Hotel staff helpful. Clientele also courteous, too.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Short stay"
Inconsiderate Neighbors across the hall and adjacent to our room kept loud conversations out in the hallway past midnight, keeping me from getting a good nights sleep. Bathroom tub needed caulking around base as well as along the wall behind faucet area. We could hear creaking overhead from the person in shower on floor above us. The room was clean and comfortable. Wished we had a small refrigerator and microwave. Friendly staff greeted us and warm cookies at the check-in counter was great after a long flight. Hot breakfast always a plus.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
My family and I had a good stay - personnel were helpful, considerate and requests were done in a timely fashion. It is so convenient - right off Route 270 and easy to find.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Valued Guest - Wow! Thank you for the wonderful detailed review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez General Manager
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Marcia
"Nice Stay"
Stayed here with girlfriend, while taking her nephews to first Cardinals game A bit more outside of St. Louis than I would have liked, but the price was right. Overall a nice hotel. Family friendly and helpful staff.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Valued Guest - Wow! Thank you for the wonderful review!! I'm very glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to St Louis, Mo.! I hope you are able to visit us again soon! Best regards, Greeley Rodriguez General Manager
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
"Great motel"
Stayed here before and I'm sure I'll stay here again.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
M. Brooks
"Eh."
I figured since we were staying at a HAMPTON and paying $100+ we would be getting a nice hotel stay. No. I've stayed in $40 hotels that were better. First of all isn't having a microwave and fridge like the most basic part of a hotel? Well the room didnt have either. So our pizza we were gonna put in the fridge we had to throw. Then what was up with the water? We took a shower and noticed that our skin and hair felt slimy/greasy so we just ended our showers early. We felt dirtier when we got out than when we went in. Make sense?
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Housekeeping missed our room"
It was a nice hotel. However after spending a long day with friends and family and having to return to a room that hasn't been cleaned, we were not happy. Then making the complaint call to the front desk where the employees were tired and short-tempered did not help matters. They decided to move us to another room, which meant we had to pack up all our things and lug them around to a different floor. The inconvenience was not worth it. Because the hotel was booked solid, we were transferred to a corner room which obviously had not been used due to the dirty carpet, musty odor, and mechanical problems in the bathroom. It was a bad experience to say the least.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
"Very nice but some issues"
There was a used towell on the back of the bathroom door and a used pillow case on the table. The room seemed clean but these were obvious indications of a lack of attention to detail. The location was excellent.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Staff was very kind and efficient. Complimentary food was good. Bed was comfortable. Room nice and modern. Only complaint I have, which is no fault of the hotel, is that I could hear noises outside of the trash truck. Surrounding area seemed safe. Overall, I would stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
P. Torrez
"Quick weekend stop"
Overall hotel was ok. Neighborhood was a little suspect. Everything was clean. Pool is seasonal. Ran out of food at breakfast.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013