All hotels in Harker Heights, Texas, United States of America
540 E Central Texas Expy, Harker Heights, TX, 76548, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Pleasant sta"
Service was always quick and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable which made for a pleasant stay. The hotel was also quiet and thats saying a lot considering I was on the 1st floor.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"comfortable price and sleep"
I've chose to stay at other Super 8 hotels since my stay at the one in Harker Heights, TX. It was clean, quiet and had a good selection for breakfast. If I had to complain, the low shower head was a bit annoying. Otherwise, this traveler was well rested and will recommend to others.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
"Very Affordable And Nice"
Nice clean property, good location, property clean and well maintained
3 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Clean, wonderful staff"
We loved our stay. We were there for almost three weeks and were impressed by the cleanliness of this hotel. The staff was always courteous and attentive to whatever we needed. I would stay there again if I go back to Killeen/Harker Heights.
19 night business trip Dec 2, 2012
"nice, but could be nicer!"
This was my 2nd week long stay here, and it was satisfactory. The place is still new, but the management does the minimum to keep the place going. The staff seems to have changed within a month, and nothing seems to have changed. My room had no towels, and where the towels would go on a bathroom shelf there was a dried pool of blood. I notified management and nothing was ever done. The carpet in my room had dried dog poop, food, or something and was just nasty. Overall the room was still nice, but once this place gets old, it is going downhill fast. The TV could have HD but does not, the single HBO channel was poorly displayed, not sure why. The breakfast is as minimal as possible, very old banana's, weak coffee, and some fruit or cereal. Again, this hotel has possibilities if the management started caring and not doing the minimum. The towels are small and rough, the atmosphere is non-existant, the customer care is non-existant, the place could use a thorough clean up, and doesn't have to be this way. Oh well, still clean enough to stay in for now, have fun if you stay!
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
Rick c.
"nice stay"
everything was very nice.
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Clean comfortable and affordable
4 night trip Dec 12, 2012
It was very nice! Great price and good location! Will stay again :-)
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
Heart
"Good and Inexpensive"
Bed, shower, toilet. That's what makes for a worthwhile room.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2012
Taylor
"Bargain"
This hotel was in a great location and a very good bargain.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2012
"Good service, But smelled funky"
The hotel smelled like Indian food during my whole stay. Our room smelled like it as well since it was on the first floor.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2012
Great stay. Raisins in brans were hard. Comfortable place to stay.
5 night trip Nov 27, 2012
T
"business"
Nice hotel. A little hard to get to.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"Easy acess; Convenient"
The facility was new. We had a very nice room with a large TV. The rate was reasonable. The WiFi connection was easy. No smoking in the entire faciliy was nice.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2012
Did have problems with wifi. Not enough power for so many users. If you could add some protein to breakfast that would be nice. People who are Diabtic and need to have protein more so than all the carbs you had there. Other wise it was a very nice place to stay at. Thank You Very Much
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
Mrs. Mullins
"Awesome!"
Fantastic, clean rooms with kind service!
2 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Ljwanger
"Good deal"
Nice clean, quiet room.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2012
"Nice with unpleasant staff...."
Checking in Queenie the receptionist was not very pleasant. The owner in the mornings is always on his cell phone while you wait for him. Breakfast area is not kept up during the morning. It is new and quite clean but could be even better! I would recommend it to anyone, but the management and staff are not up to par.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Rick c.
"Happy Customer"
I liked this hotel, everything was new and clean. Comfortable stay. Only complaints would be the AC in the room turned on and off whenever it wanted too regardless of temp setting and the breakfast was very weak, but he coffee was actually pretty good.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
Grant
"Great Room...snotty desk clerk"
We were in the area to visit our daughter who is in the military. Upon (10 PM) check in we were greeted by a snotty desk clerk who apparently was annoyed by our arrival during her smoke break. She was standing outside smoking and talking on her cell phone instead of minding the front desk. During the check-in we were given very short answers to our questions about the hotel and then she gave us a lecture about this being a non-smoking hotel informing us that we would be fined $500 if caught smoking on the premises. I tried to explain we picked this hotel because it was non-smoking but she just talked over me. The next morning there was a male desk clerk who appeared to be from the country of India. He spent his time talking in his native tongue on his cell phone instead of greeting guest as they came down. Very rude and unprofessional. People waiting at the desk had to listen to him have a cell phone conversation instead getting the attention they should have received. Breakfast was a 1 star...waffles, cold cereal, cinnamon rolls in plastic wrap, juice and coffee. No eggs (not even boiled) no bacon or sausage, no biscuits and gravy. I gave this hotel a 3 solely on the quality and cleanliness room...everything else fell below other hotels we have stayed at in the area.
4 night trip Oct 23, 2012
For the price was good value, room was fine, my only issue was the beds are not too comfortable.
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
"Easy access and lots of supporting businesses near"
The hotel is very reasonably priced. Got a little noisy from 9:30 to 10 PM, but settled down ofter that. Restaurants and a Mall nearby.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Wow"
This was much nicer than the Hilton we stayed in the next night in Austin. I loved the price and the closeness to food and nice hospitals.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
"Stay here!!!!"
Easy check in, even though I was put on the third floor, having an elevator made that a non-factor. The beds were firm but comfortable, by the second night i was used to them and slept very well. What really threw me off was walking in and seeing a giant lcd tv, also having a mini fidge and microwave was good. The bathroom was very nice with granite shower surround and sink counter. Having stayed in alot of different hotels for the same price, I feel as if I underpaid to stay here.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Hotel was clean, staff was great on directions for my meeting. Hotel was by freeway but could not hear any noises, would stay again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
"Great accessibility to stores and shops."
I truly enjoyed my stay. Just one incident of our room being cleaned very late in the day.
3 night business trip Oct 3, 2012
"Harker Heights Hotel"
Great rates available at the time we traveled through Expedia.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Great hotel for the price."
Our stay was great. The only complaint I had was something in bathroom had a sour smell. I believe it was the shower curtain. Other than that the room was clean, the carpet didn't have any stains, we had plenty of towels etc. The continental breakfast looked good but we didn't eat. I would definitely stay here again when we are in the area.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2012
pll
"Ok"
It was ok but could be cleaner.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2012
someone did mention this is a fairly new hotel, but in the room we were in, the toilet was loose, not setting level on the floor. also, the curtains were another concern because the air conditioning blew right on them, we had to prop something to hold back the curtains. the hairdryer had hair on it. so with that i was not impressed, sorry.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"Quiet and New"
I come to this hotel often its quiet and just opened a year or so ago. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2012
samantha
"Great price for the quality"
My only complaint was that my bath mat was very damp (almost wet)leaving me not to know if it was not dry from the laundry or if it had already been used. I chose to put it aside and use a towel as a bath mat. Otherwise the facility and service was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2012
Super 8
"Very nice"
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the entire hotel. Continental breakfast was not great, but free.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2012
Terry
"staying one day vs two"
hotel staff did not read or ignored my request for extra towels since we work out and take several showers a day vs one, and did not change bed linens or bring fresh towels as of 2pm the second day of our stay and had to go down to the desk to get them. Staying two days does not release them from changing the linens and replacing the used towels. Would give them another chance in the future probably.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012