All hotels in Harker Heights, Texas, United States of America
540 E Central Texas Expy, Harker Heights, TX, 76548, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Comfortable
    Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Food is all right
"Cheap, comfortable, HUGE TV"
This was a last minute booking and I have to say it was worth it. It was very comfortable. It seems like a pretty new building so mostly everything was fresh and looked untouched. I was pretty happy with the size of the TV. It had to be like 42" or more. I don't go to hotels for the size of the television but it is nice to come in after a late night/dinner and relax in bed and watch some TV. The breakfast in the morning was sufficient. Nothing too fancy but certainly enough to fill you up. It is close to the shopping area of Harker Heights, movie theaters, and most of the good restaurants. Not a far drive at all to Ft. Hood/Killeen. I would stay here again if I needed to for sure.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Aaron M.
"not what I expected"
The location was good. When we arrived our beds were partly made, the pillows were old and wore. I know this becsuse there were pilllow cases on them. They a flat screen tv in the room but the picture quality is horrible. Bath towels which they claim are plush are really hand towels.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"Bargain"
Clean room. Comfortable bed. Adequate breakfast. Great service. Realyy bargain.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
Carn
WAS GREAT... HAVE USE THIS HOTLE TWO TIMES NOW.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
JEANNIE
The overall stay was great. Staff was friendly and helpfull. Rooms are clean and they offer house keeping 7 days a week. They don't offer hot breakfast , some serial, waffles, toast, yogurt. The Internet connection isn't that great , intermittent and very slow , I think they have a bounded T1 line . So it's not high speed .
28 night business trip Jan 19, 2013
"Pleasant sta"
Service was always quick and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable which made for a pleasant stay. The hotel was also quiet and thats saying a lot considering I was on the 1st floor.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"comfortable price and sleep"
I've chose to stay at other Super 8 hotels since my stay at the one in Harker Heights, TX. It was clean, quiet and had a good selection for breakfast. If I had to complain, the low shower head was a bit annoying. Otherwise, this traveler was well rested and will recommend to others.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2013
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
Sherrie
2 night trip Feb 12, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Harker Heights

"Quiet, peaceful and economical"
01/04/16 lisacP7846IN Dallas, Texas
I really enjoyed my two day stay at the Super 8 in Harker Heights. The hotel is located on the 190 service road and is between two major intersections. There is of retail and restaurants nearby. The staff was cordial and helpful. I have no complaints about the room or the service.
"Super GREAT!!!!"
12/20/15 GATOSANDOGS Roseville, California
Enjoy staying here every weekend. They treat me better than any Super 8 I've ever stayed in. The hotel is immaculate. Love the decor.. Not like any I've seen Very very nice and comfortable beds !
"learning take away"
10/20/15 glenns669 Galveston Island, Texas
Modern, clean and affordable. Visiting with local relatives. Shampoo was available, but hair conditioner was not. Facial tissues were available, but hand lotion was not. Lamp shade was damaged and torn. Air conditioner was not cold, thermostat was way off. Have stayed there twice, will stay there again.
"An OK place to stay for a night"
10/18/15 JetterJ Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Rooms are clean - bathrooms are clean . Area is a little sketchy - brings in a lower end class of people. A little pricey for what you get. Breakfast is a pass- even for free. Cheap continental throw together.
"Wonderful as always !!! ~~~"
10/03/15 Julie M Waco, Texas
I come here occasionally for business / FAMILY ...or to see friends !!! & I have a wonderful experience !! They are friendly . Courteous.!!! Clean rooms. Nice beds!!! Great~price! :) Great quiet location ! They even made me a waffle (accidentally !!!) Ha ha . You usually make your own waffle- every day !!! :) I highly recommend to others !!! Other super 8's. Are good. This one is GREAT !!! THANK YOU SUPER 8. IN. HARKER HEIGHTS !!!! :) love. J♡
09/16/15 240augieg Killeen, Texas
We were disappointed right away because our room was not ready when we arrived two and a half hours after the designated check in time. We were told at the front desk that the room was being cleaned and we would have to wait at least another fifteen minutes. Another issue was the price of the room, I was quoted a rate online, different from the one charged at the desk. Finally, it bothered me that the trees and grass were not watered, why plant them if someone is not going to tend to them.
"Pleasant stay"
08/25/15 Kim H Kearney, Nebraska
We stayed at this property for four nights while looking at homes in the area and the service and condition of the property were first rate. During check-in I commented that the hotel smelled "new" and was told that it had recently been completely renovated. The location was excellent for our needs and there are many shopping and dining options nearby.
"Just Average this time"
08/24/15 Jason W Flower Mound
Normally this place is great, but this there where some issues this time. They had to change my shower curtain because it looked like someone had coughed up blood on it. Child screaming at 1 am in the morning
"The rooms."
08/18/15 Antonio H Lewisville, Texas
Rooms are nice and well equipped, and the host at front desk is extremely professional and friendly.
"Thanks Nelly!"
08/08/15 Bluewander86 Martindale, Texas
Place is nice and well kept. Nelly so accommodating that putting up well behaved construction crew here despite lower rates nearby. No smoking establishment. Which is good. :-) Location appears safer and more secure than other motels in area.