All hotels in Enola, Pennsylvania, United States of America

"Exceeds expectations!"
I was beyond impressed by the quality of this hotel. The cleanliness of the entire property and friendliness of every member of staff would make me want to stay here every time I was in the area. I would have expected to pay three or four time what I did had it been here in Baltimore.
4 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
HARRY
"Last Resort"
This was one of the more frustrating and awful hotel experiences my wife and I have ever had. Having arrived late and looking forward to some sleep we were told to wait in the lobby for about an hour while their computer systems were being fixed. We asked several times to be placed in any clean room as we were very tired and just wanted to get some sleep. Apparently the prior staff had failed to print a hard copy room list and the cleaning staff we were informed had been doing such a sub-par job as of late that the room would have to be physically checked to see if it was ready. To the room a pair of used socks in the nightstand, glass shards and bottle caps on the ground, stains everywhere, moldy shower curtain, inop TV and the most incompetent and rude staff I have ever encountered.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"WHAT A BARGAIN & PLEASANT STAY"
This was a surprisingly cheery and updated motel right off the highway. The rooms were very nicely decorated and modern, with comfy beds. The front desk clerk, Tyler was so nice, friendly and a snappy dresser. I was happy to meet him after a 7 1/2 hour drive. The breakfast was decent, but no eggs or meats. The price was very reasonable, so I was happy with the motel looking as fresh as it did on the website. The only drawback were the carpets in my room, which needed a cleaning around the tv area. Regardless, I will definitely stay here again, since I travel through annually to my hometown.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"All you need"
Stayed here in order to attend a local function. Easy to get to from I-81. Good brewed coffee is available early in the morning.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good but not great!"
Room was clean but housekeeping didn't change bed linens until after 3:30 the next day! Breakfast bar ran out of orange juice at the end of one day and didn't have any at all the next day!! ORANGE JUICE?!?! Compared to other places in the area there were no in-room refrigerator, microwave, or coffee maker. Room was also a little small.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Terry
"Last time I ever stay at a Microtel"
Requested a non-smoking and givena smoking room. When I inform them of the smokey room all they could offer was a queen with sofa bed and i had a room with 2 queens. Breakfast was less subpar even for a continental. Juice dispenser empty, no cream for coffee. Greatly understaffed. Front desk worker was running all over the place trying to set up breakfast, fold towels, and answer phone calls.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"had our reservation days confused"
Called us on Saturday afternoon to inform us we were supposed to have checked out that morning. Our reservation was for Friday and Saturday nights and we had extended the reservation through Monday during our check-in the night before. Breakfast selections were slim all 3 mornings. Each day they said they were expecting a new shipment, which apparently never arrived.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Jay
"Nice hotel, close to PSATS and quiet"
nice quiet area, close to my destination, price was very reasonable.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Shirley
"Excellent fully renovated"
This was my first stay at Microtel and I was pleasantly surprised . Good bargain for a competitive price , newly renovated and the staff were really helpful . Only downside was the breakfast , very limited .
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
KR
Hotel Room was not ready when we checked in at 7PM on October 17, 2014. The room keys did not work the next day.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
We had a great stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast is lacking and the worker that morning didn't act like she wanted to be there.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Clean and Modern, Just a Few Minor Annoyances"
I stayed here for 8 days on a business trip to Mechanicsburg. The hotel is very clean and bright. The staff are friendly and helpful. I was originally placed in a room on the first floor right next to the lobby. It was warm and stuffy and I couldn't get the temperature to come down even though I set it at 60 degrees. The front desk moved me to the second floor and gave me a suite instead of just a regular room. That was great! My only minor complaints about the hotel center mostly on the HVAC and some noise issues. I couldn't figure out how to make my HVAC unit just blow air all the time. The room was very stuffy, even with it set at 60 (this problem was the same in both rooms I was in). I ended up going out to buy a box fan on the second day because I don't sleep well in stuffy rooms. I also discovered that my room was right above the laundry room and the machines below are VERY loud! Thankfully, I can usually sleep even with noise, and it actually bothered me more while I was in the room working during the day. Finally, the hotel has great access to I-81 and there are tons of restaurants within a couple of miles. However, there aren't any restaurants within walking distance. There's a Turkey Hill next door, so I ate a lot of gas station food because I didn't always have time to drive two miles to grab a bite to eat. Overall, it's a nice place, and if the price is right, I would stay there again. I would ask for a room on the opposite side away from the laundry room though!
8 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Jon S.
"What a value."
I was pleasently surprised. I had read the reviews and they were very mixed. I was impresed by the effort of the Hotel to address all the negative comments. I loved my 3 day stay. Nice breakfast, clean facility, plenty of room in a suite, unbelievable low price, and a friendly staff. A little far from Hershey if you need to there every day. I would gladly stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Robin
"nice place"
Very clean and comfortable at reasonable price. Walls are a little thin, you can hear people talking in next room. Other than that it was a great stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
kathy
The service at the reception desk was efficient and welcoming. Our room was very clean. We seemed to be in a room that was set up for a handicapped individual which we did not need, fortunately. Because of this, I believe, there were no shelves in the bathroom which was quite inconvenient. The free breakfast was quite nice; fruit, cold cereal, waffles and bagels. All in all,a fine stay for the price.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel for the money"
The hotel is right off the highway and very convenient it seemed very clean and the rooms were nice my biggest complaint is that the walls are thin and you can hear the people in the rooms beside you and you could be heard to them.
4 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"thanks"
Thanks
3 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Michelle B.
Great hotel, courteous and friendly staff. I got a nice quiet night of sleep and the breakfast good as well. Thanks for the way you run this particular hotel:)
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great value"
We were surprised at how nice the room was for how affordable the rate.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
meg
"great for business trip"
Great place to stay. Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, staff was great. Rooms may be a little on the small side, but totally acceptable. We have stayed here before and will stay here again for all our business trips in this area. I don't think that you can beat the value.
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very smal hotel"
The hotel lobby is very small, the breakfast was ok, but just a few table and chair to sit, so...we have to go back to our room to eat the breakfast. The sofa bed was awful...and the shower curtain has a stain, i think they didn't change it or what..... I dont know !
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for the price"
The bed was very comfortable. Room was a bit on the small side, but overall a good place to sleep. Could do slightly better with cleaning, walls had stains but otherwise a good value for the price. Pool is small and was dirty around the edges. Overall I would stay again. It's 30 minutes away from Hersheypark.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Nate
"Looks clean...but isn't!"
We stayed here because it was cheaper than staying in Hershey. It's only a 15 minute drive from the park, but spend the extra money and stay somewhere else. Everything looks clean, but it is actually just "neat". The sheets were FILTHY and stained. The shower walls had probably never been cleaned. The walls are extremely thin and we were able to hear every word the family next to us said. Be prepared to be woken up by excited kids running down the hallway at 7am because you will hear everything. The room was extremely small with just enough room for 2 beds and a "desk" which is really like a small countertop. Do not stay here!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good value for your money"
I was a bit skeptical, because it really was quite inexpensive, but I was pleasantly surprised. The employees were very nice and accommodating, and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was your typical continental fare, but that's to be expected. The rooms were a bit small, but really, we were there to go to Hershey Park, so that wasn't our top priority.
2 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2014
Will not stay again. Much too small of room. Breakfast not adequate.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, I apologize that you feel our breakfast is not adequate. We are working to improve the overall quality of our hotel for our guest experience. In regards to the room not being big enough, we do have other room selections to choose from and would be happy to show you. Kind Regards, Julie Feliciano General Manager
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Corvettes at Carlisle"
Attended Corvettes at Carlisle and this Motel was only 15 minutes from the fairgrounds. It was and easy ride down 81 missed all the traffic and was able to get right in to the Fairgrounds.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Micky
"Hershy"
Not bad, if the alarm didn't go off in the middle of the night.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
I do apologize that the fire alarm went off. This situation is not something we would ever want to happen, especially not in the evening, but glad that it was a false alarm. Sincerely, Julie Feliciano General Manager
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Room was very small. There was no seating in the room.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, We do appreciate your review and wanted to let you know that there are several room types to choose from. We hope to have a chance to show you on your possible future trip to the Harrisburg area. Kind Regards, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Excellent location"
The hotel was located off the highway, easy access and no highway noise. Easy drive to the Carlisle fairgrounds.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Hi Frank, Thank you for your review- We love being right off the highway but tucked away in still a quiet location. Best Wishes, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"All Non-Smoking Rooms!"
I booked this hotel because it had the option for a Smoking room. NOT!! There were no smoking rooms at all.. This hotel is completely NON- Smoking! Nope, won't be staying here again.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Carole, Thank you for your review. We have converted into a non smoking hotel and I apologize your were not notified. If you decide to stay with us, we could always put you on the first floor for easy access in and out. I understand it's not as convenient as lighting up in you room, but it does give an option for your stay to still be enjoyable. Kind Regards, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Carole
"Close to attracrions"
We arrived late but had called to inform them of late arrival. I had booked 2 rooms, requesting connecting rooms, we were on 2 different floors, 1 & 3, were told they didn't have connecting rooms but our room had a connecting door. Not enough space in the breakfast room to accommodate a full hotel, we didn't even have room to sit with our breakfast. Rooms were only half made, each room had only one bed made up, the other bed was half done in both rooms.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, I would like to apologize for the rooms not being connected and the condition of your rooms. We are looking to expand our breakfast area to have more adequate seating. I will look into these situations so that we can provide great customer service as well as good clean rooms. Sincerely, Julie Feliciano General Manager
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Remodeled...very cute"
Hotel is newly remodeled. Very clean and nice looking. Warm feeling. Close enough to main strip with restaurants, yet in a very quiet neighborhood next to 81
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are striving to allow all our guests to feel that warm fuzzy feeling and may go through some rough patches along the way. I see it as progress and thank you for noticing. Sincerely, Julie Feliciano General Manager
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Paper thin walls and no food to walk to."
This was a bust as far as I was concerned. The walls between the rooms are paper thin. I could hear the guy next door's breathing and his cell phone. Also location sucks as there are no restaurants close by, closest being a 10 minute drive. Not a good was to save a buck on a long drive through. Suggest rebuild and relocate.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest- 'I understand your frustrations on our location and I apologize that you were hearing the guest next to you breathing. We are right off the interstate 81 and tucked away close enough but far enough from the highway noise. The area is a newer development- we may not able to pick up and rolocate, but I do believe that there will be enough places building around us that it will not be an issue. Thank you, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, and very nice"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Very nice place for such an affordable rate. Room was small but perfect for an overnight or couple of nights. A/C worked great. Bathroom very clean. Plenty of towels and pillows. Iron and board in room/closet. Friendly staff. Definitely would use again in future visits!!!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Its OK for a stop but thats it."
Our shower was not clean and that was gross. There was hair and dirt in the shower. It is a basic and I mean basic hotel. Very few extras. No refrigerator, or soap. We were just stopping going elsewhere so I did not care very much but I would not recommend it.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear ZenQi, Thank you for the 3 stars, it is not the best rating and I understand and apologize that your experience was not what you expected. If you ever have any problems please let the desk clerks know so that we are able to take care of the situation. We would hope that everyone would recommend us and will continue to train our staff for the excellence service that everyone deserves. Thank you, Julie Feliciano
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
ZenQi
"Perfect for the price"
Clean and very convenient.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, Thank you for you review, we would like our guest's to be completely satisfied with theirjf stay and are pleased we accomplished that for you. Please come back and visit again. Thank you, Team Microtel
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Horrible staff"
After a rude greeting from front desk staff, I was given keys to a room that had not been cleaned in DAYS. After bringing the matter to the front desk staffer's attention, I was not given an apology. Instead, the front desk staffer stated that it was not his fault and that housekeeping indicated that the room was clean. The room I was eventually placed in was "cleaned", but the sheets should have been thrown out. There was a hole in the sheet where there was an attempt to launder a blood and/ or other bodily fluid stain gross!!!!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Guest, I apologize for you most recent stay at our hotel. I will look into this to find out what happened. Our staff takes great pride in all that we do and would never want out guests to feel any other way than the most important person in our hotel. I will also look into housekeeping and I thank you for your review. Kind Regards, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
New PA resident
"Overnight stay"
Hotel affordable for 1 night just to sleep and move on. Beds are not very comfortable. The walls are very thin and noise can be heard thru walls. we could hear neighbors tv word for word. If just staying 1 night ok. If planning more that that might want to consider different hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Jamie, Thank you posting this review and I am happy that you found our staff to be friendly and the beds comfortable. I apologize that the walls are not soundproof, but if you are going to stay longer we could always move you to a room that is away from the crowd and give you that peace and quiet everyone is looking for. Thank you again, Julie
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Disappointing stay"
First the good: * recently remodeled and now 100% smoke free * the front desk receptionist was terribly nice and cheerful * the sheets were lovely, very soft The not great: * $109 for the night, so while I don't consider this a luxury or even hotel, I would consider it middle of the road and not budget * my room was very small, like European hotel small: room for the bed and barely any space to collect your thoughts * I couldn't get the free wifi to work at all * the bathroom had a couple of hairs around the sink * the walls are PAPER THIN, my room was just outside the elevator and ice machine. This was used by at least one family several times, after 11 * At around 3am I was woken up by someone trying to use a key card to enter my room. I had the deadbolt and pull over latch locked, so I felt safe but still. * I skipped breakfast when I saw who I thought was a guest (dressed in an oversized, stretched out T-shirt that looked like it had been worn for days) spit into a lobby garbage can, he was in line for breakfast when he started complaining to the receptionist about working hungry. He then went rifling through the storage areas to re supply the syrup. Gross man worked there and probably touched my food. At least I don't <see> that happen at fast food places. To remind, he spit into the garbage in the lobby, not into a tissue, not in the bathroom.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Liz
"Good Interstate stop"
Clean, quiet, easy to access from I81. Breakfast was a good start for the day. Would reccomend for a traveler as a good stopping point.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear Robert, Thank you for your review, We like being tucked away from the noise off a highway. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and would love for you to visit us again. Soncerely, Julie Feliciano, General Manager
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Excellent Stay, Services and Rates"
We stayed four nights, end of July and beginning of August 2014. We were two parent and two teenage children. Took one room with two queen beds and the beds were real queen beds. Hotel staff were very pleasant, supportive and customer service oriented. All other staff had a very positive attitude and demeanor. Breakfast was good. Hotel was clean. Parking was good and safe. Walking distance to gas station and snack shop and mini market. Accessible to highway, shopping centers, pizza places, etc. Swimming pool was fun for our children. Overall: really good deal for the rates. Very highly recommended. Enola/Harrisburg area offers a lot. Close to Hershey, Gettysburg and Lancaster. Lovely stay!!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Dear guest, Thank you so much for posting such a positive review. We value you as a loyal customer and invite you to stay with us anytime. I am excited and glad to hear that everything worked out for you and your family. Take care, Julie Feliciano Gerneral Man
"Nice Stay"
Great hotel and excellence service. Just need to provide a more varied breakfast. Every day was the same. But the rest, was perfect! Will come back again ;)
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Sandy
"Nice for the price in the area"
Room was clean minus light dusting needed. There was a room mix up which resulted a delay in getting a clean room. Overall room was great compared to other room rates in the Harrisburg and Enola area. The staff was very friendly too!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
mrs willis
"nice updates"
Overall our stay was nice. Could tell that updates have been done. Fitness room not in service as waiting for renovation. Room pretty clean but needed vacuumed better-corners dusty. No coffee maker, microwave or fridge in room, was told that they are to be installed in future. Computer system was down so had to delay check in.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Ball Mom
"Convenient, clean, great management"
I've never stayed in a Microtel before, but we were making a quick stop in Hershey and we were having a difficult time finding a hotel with two rooms available for the weekend we needed. So we went out on a limb and I'm glad we did! This hotel is as nice as any hotel I've paid 3x as much for! The rooms are clean, the bedding is very comfortable, and the hotel itself was very quiet. Conveniently located right off the highway, and the manager is very nice! Breakfast is lackluster, but it is free, so I guess you can't complain too much. Overall, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime. Very nice place to rest your head at night!
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great value and location"
Large room and very comfortable. Breakfast was not the best but the room and rate were great.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Robert B.
Great room for the price. Helpful and friendly staff, clean, modern facility and room. Close to the interstate with many great places to eat a couple of miles away.I wouldn't hestitate to stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Glenn
"nice hotel near freeway"
Well maintained hotel close to freeway. Clean rooms and bed. Hotel is near OK neighborhood. Good place to crash before going to Hershey chocolate factory.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Nice hotel, half way point of vacation"
Wonderful staff, modern facilities, comfortable beds. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Everyone was very nice and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Everyone was very nice and helpful.