All hotels in Enola, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Clean
    Room is all right
    Food is not good
"travel overnight stop."
OK for quick stop overnight on way up North. Rug in room dirty and could hear TV and noise from room next door. Breakfast good and staff helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Dawn
The Hotel was fine, the pool clean and the staff friendly. However we stayed for 4 days... asked on the first day for a roll-out bed for our daughter. At 8 pm on day 2 after repetitively asking for the bed, we finally got it. Our room was not cleaned for 2 days straight and then after complaining and getting it cleaned it was once again not cleaned until after we left.. 1 cleaning within 4 days is definitely not enough of you have 4 people in a room. The Lady at the desk ( I believe her name was Debbie) tried her best to help us and left numerous notes for housekeeping about the room being cleaned and the bed, she was very courteous. But the housekeeping could definitely use some improvement and consistency
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Chris, Thank you so much for the honest feedback. I can assure you this is not the standard for our housekeeping department. I am going to take your feedback and use it as a training tool for my staff. I appreciate you staying with us. I hope to see you in the future. Have a wonderful day.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Staff was very friendly and professional. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Harry
"Good inexpensive room.No frills."
Good room for the price. No fancy extras.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Carlton
"Cannot go wrong at a Wyndam Property ! We love it"
It was a 3 night stay for us so ween comfort, service and a refrigerator without a doubt.When we checked in we did not know single rooms did not have a fridge or coffeemaker and our host I believe Amanda said we are booked but will search for another room. She did and we were on the 3rd floor suite in a beautiful room will all amenities. Staff Great!! Excellent breakfast(No eggs or meat but we knew that when booking) Super clean outdoor pool and everything was clean and well kept. Easy on and off the Interstate and just 11 miles to Carlisle where we hosted The G.M. Nationals Auto show for Oldsmobile for 3 days. Will be staying there from now on instead of on the Harrisburg Pike.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Richard, Thank you for the great review. I am glad your stay went well. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Car show weekends can get hectic. Have a great day.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
richard
"Quality room with extremely comfortable bed."
Extremely comfortable bed. Had a great nights rest before my busy day of meetings.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
"Skip it"
Carpet and Seating surfaces in the room were ALL stained. A few small pieces of misc stuff (paper, thread,etc..) were on the floor which begs the question - did house keeping even run a vacuum? Condition of the public areas was not much better. Breakfast was a JOKE. They were "out of Yogurt, out of Bananas, out of Raisin Bran (the only semi healthy cereal on the menu if they would have had it). They told me that they do not offer fat free milk (only 2%). Out of regular creamer for coffee......They list goes on and on. When I asked the Manager about the breakfast situation his response was basically - It is what it is..........Location is convenient to Highway but not close to any place to eat - unless you count the gas station next door. I had to drive about 10 min to find dinner. Not a bad ride but if you have been dropped off and do not have a car your in trouble.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Thomas, I apologize for any inconvenience you had with our property. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us feedback. I am going to share this with my staff and clean up the issues immediately. Once again thank you and have a great day.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
The hotel was clean and comfortable.... it was a very good value for the price!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Patrick
"Hotel in Harrisburg"
The stay at this hotel was not the worst I have ever had. The sheets, a few of the pillow covers and one towel had spots or stains on them. Otherwise, the hotel as a whole was pretty clean. This hotel also has Direct TV, which made the television a real pain to use if one is not used to using that type of system. The hotel staff was friendly and if you are looking for a hot breakfast like eggs etc, you won't find them here. Cereal, muffins, coffee and juice is as good as breakfast gets here.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Down to Bus Guy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am looking into the television issue. I know how frustrating it can be. Thank you for staying with us. Have a great day.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Down to Bus Guy
"A great week-end stay"
We were there as a part of a small family reunion during soccer tournaments. The young lady at the front desk did everything in her power to get us all on the same floor..it was a wonderfull experience and we were able to basically stay. At the hotel and having a wonderful visit..we will diffenately use your hotels gain. As we travel a lot we have stayed at several microtel before..this was by far the nicest ever
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Barry
"Great hotel! Hopefully they have hot water!"
This hotel was great! Best continental breakfast I ever had! The rooms were great! Beds nice, AC cool. Nice staff and a great pool! Unfortunately, there was no hot water at the time. Very disappointing. I needed that shower from a hard day of being in the sun! No discounts offered or reimbursement for that mishap (I tried). Also, I needed to use a laptop and my family wanted to watch TV. Unfortunately, the TV is right over the desk so there is no way to do both of those things at the same time. You would think someone would have thought about that?
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"NOT SO GOOD"
NO PLACE TO PARK WORKING ON PARKING LOT NO HOT WATER HEATERS BROKE 5 HEATERS 3 WERE BROKE
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
HAROLD
"Good hotel"
Hotel room was nice and clean. The breakfast wasn't anything special but was sufficient. The front desk clerk got very confused when my extended family (with the same last name) booked rooms and were paying separately. They mixed up our different charges. The manager got it worked out the next day so in the end everything was fine.
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Difficulties"
The hot water was broken when we got there. They were also paving half of the parking lot which made it difficult for us with a moving truck.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Good Evening, I want to apologize for any issues you may have encounter at our property. The hot water has since been rectified as we understand the frustration with no hot water. I hope you look us up in the future and have a wonderful day. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Worst imaginable"
I spend 25% of my life in hotels, all over the world. This is the worst hotel I've stayed in the US. I will never stay in another Microtel. They should get their mystery guests there.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Good Evening, I certainly apologize for any inconvenience with your recent stay with us. I hope you reconsider and give us another try. Have a great day. Thank you Michael Kaufman General Manager
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"NEVER STAYING HERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!"
My friends and I booked 3 rooms for 4 nights each. We were at Ford Carlisle. We have stayed at this hotel each year over the past several years and the condition has gone progressivly downhill. No hot water in the shower. Carpet was stained and filthy. Bath towles were like sandpaper. Side and rear doors wouldn't open with room key so we all got creative and put a rock at the bottom of each door so we didn't have to walk all the way around to the front. Unfortunately we won't be staying there EVER again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
DALE
"Microtel Enola, PA"
This was a nice place for my one night stopover. I was impressed with the fact that they had DirecTV but when I discovered that many of the channels were not available (ESPN for example), I was a bit disappointed. The carpet looked to be quite old and had many stains but otherwise, all was good with the room.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
Jay
very nice and comfortable
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Reasonable with great amenities!"
My stay was nice and comfortable, however, the hot water could have been a little hotter.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Would not go back!"
My family and I traveled to PA from NH by the time we checked in it was very late and we had been traveling for many hours. I went help my grandparents into their room and to my shock when I opened the door the room was already occupied. I went to the front desk and told the attendant I was very upset because my elderly grandparents were extremely tired and needed to rest. The clerk could not have cared less and said "no one should be there", he didn't even apologize for the inconvenience. He was able to put my grandparents in another room but acted as if I were the one that had caused the issue. When I got into my own room I discovered the AC wasn't working. I went back to the clerk to tell him the room was extremely hot and the AC didn't work and he shrugged his shoulders and said the units didn't work well. The next morning the new clerk in duty moved us to a room with AC but it didn't make up for the horrible experience from when we first got there.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Great deal!"
Very clean, awesome staff, easy to get to off Highway 81. The continental breakfast even included make your waffles.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Another great stay at a budget hotel. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
Other trip May 26, 2015
MayKa Doody
"Pleased with all but service"
Clean, comfy beds, good breakfast, close to Mechanicsburg... But was kept up til 4am by little league baseball team
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Good Evening, I want to thank you for the great review. I understand your frustration with being kept up so late. I apologize for the noise. I am currently training my staff to handle a situation like the one you experienced so it is properly handled in the future. I appreciate your business and hope you have a great day.
2 night business trip May 21, 2015
Ashley
"East access, excellent restaurants close by"
My sons and I stayed here when attending one of the Carlisle Car shows. Easy access, standard free breakfast, great restaurants within 3 miles with or without using the expressway. Refrigerator in the room helped keep bottled water cold for the long days on the sunny fairgrounds. We had a ~15 minute drive to the car show each day but this hotel's location allowed us to avoid the congestion that plagued hotels within a mile or so of the fairgrounds. Will stay here again if we attend the same show next year.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Roger
"Review"
it was a amazing stay everyone one was friendly tho they clean rooms around 10 to 10:30 in the morning.
2 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Nicolas
"Worth it but "Meh""
Worked well enough. Shower water wasn't really hot by any means, just ok. TV remote didn't really work either, didn't matter as their direct TV was honestly about 85% commercial channels any way (all infomercials or shopping etc.) Room looked nice and was clean. Everything else worked as it should. Aside from the side door to the hotel (key card one) Accidentally charged me twice for the room - so there was that. Cheapest hotel in the area so I can't complain too much.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Anthony, I want to thank you for your review. I understand the frustration with the television and shower and I am working on getting the problems fixed in the near future. I appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon. Thank you
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Anthony
"Review"
Front desk person was nice. We had a problem with our remote to the tv not working that was quickly resolved. We were disappointed the room didn't have espn. The room was clean and bed comfortable.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding our Property. It always nice to hear that our Front Desk Staff is friendly and quickly responding to our Guests' issues and that our Guest Rooms' are clean and comfortable. We would like to apologize for not having ESPN available for our Guests', our Direct TV package for some reason does not include it, however we do offer a large variety of other Sports Channels, such as NFL Network, MLB Network, NBA TV, NBC Sports, and CBS Sports, just to name a few.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
I was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of my hotel room. It was updated and clean .Staff was professional and courteous.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Quick stop-over"
Arrived late & left early so no time to enjoy it but it was just what we needed for a few hours sleep.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Margaret
"Okay for the $"
The rooms are small and the amenities limited. Our bathroom needed some updating as the sink drained very slowly and wallpaper was peeling off the walls.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Dissapointed!!"
This hotel was not anything special at all. Just a place to sleep! I booked a Queen room for 3 nights. Our room was like a shoe box. It was so small we had to put our suitcases on the window seat. No fride or microwave! I asked for a larger room but the hotel was booked for the car show.The breakfast was very poor, and there were no covers for the coffee cups.I would never stay there again!
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Denise, I am very sorry to hear about the issues with your stay. I wish we had the room to change your room for you. I hope you give us another chance for your future travels as our other room types do provide a fridge and microwave. Have a great day.
3 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Denise
"great stay"
it was a great stay
2 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel and very clean"
Hotel room was very clean. Bathroom very clean. Bed confortable
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Jacques
"Nice Stay"
Small room, but thats expected. Clean and quiet. No problems checking in our out. Good value
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Not for kids"
Our four year boy footsteps can be heard at the floor beneath. The lady complained to the front desk twice. In addition, the light switch next door can be heard. The hotel is very clean. Other than noise, the hotel is recommended.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
RJ
"Overall Positive Stay"
Room was clean and cheap. Only issue was toilet didn't flush and they offered me a plunger before just giving me a new room. Breakfast was disappointing.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
the room staff everything was wonderful - but the breakfast was poor rolls dry waffles tough but I think most hotel free breakfast are similar to this otherwise a wonderful stay
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Small room but clean and tidy."
I would have liked a refrigerator but there was none in the room. Otherwise, the room was clean and most pleasant. Great bed, pillows and television. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"this hotel is good - strong 4 out of 5"
Room I had was good , except for a gigantic long hair in the bath tub but I believe it was left by the cleaning person . I ve been to dirty hotlels and microtel in enola isn't one of em . friendly staff, pretty good breakfast and reasonable rates are definite plus. Its out of the way which is a con and elevator needs repair or replace thats all cons I can name. I would recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Mar 12, 2015
yury
"OK"
It was okay. Not bad. The negatives would be the breakfast. No orange juice, no yogurt, no muffins, no eggs, no hot breakfast. The only options for breakfast are dry bread, make a waffle, Danish in a wrapper, apple juice and coffee. The price of the hotel was good and overall the room was clean.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great value"
Helpfull staff. Hotel has been updated. Breakfast is continnental style.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Samuel
"Location Close enough to Lorton Va. Auto train"
Overnight stop ----was away from busy--ness I like that Staff always there
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Convenient, Affordable, and Clean"
The wife and I went out for a night away from the kids (most of them) and chose to stay in a suite at this Microtel. We did have to take our 5 month old, but the crib provided was excellent and the suite's size and lay out worked out great for the situation. The staff was there enough, but not to much. Was eager to assist (when got locked out, and in need of the crib), and always had a smile. The room itself was very clean (seemed recently remodeled), and comfortable. The only downsides were the same one's mentioned by others. You could hear other guests through the walls (seemed thin), and the HVAC units were not working the way they should. When we got there, it was negative 5 outside, so the very warm room was ok for awhile, but it would not adjust to cool. It was set at 60, but the room was closer to high 70's. During the night, it did cool down to a more comfortable temperature, but can't say why or when. For the price, the room style (suite), and the convenient location (just off of 581) and very close to the Carlisle Pike, this Microtel was great for a quick night away, and my wife and I would certainly stay there again.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Repeat customer"
We have used this hotel at least three times so far and will use them again. The heat control was a bit iffy but not a major problem.
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Enola / Harrisburg
Steven, I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to give us a great review. I apologize for any inconvenience with the heat. I can assure you that we are working on getting the units reset in each room. I hope to see soon. Thank you, Micheal Kaufman General Manager
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Overnight"
Only semi negative thing is the room I stayed in apparently had an improperly installed door handle and it was a bit difficult to open.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
ken
"Friendly , clean retreat"
Extremely friendly hotel staff. Gave us good advice about local restaurants. Very convenient having gas station next door. Easy on and off highway.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Clean, good bed and linen, good staff, standard low quality breakfast, walls a bit thin, but would recommend for business travel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Pre-Christmas visit"
Chose the hotel for price and convince to family. Great location for visiting my family., only wish they allowed pets. We usually travel with our dig and can not chose this hotel with the fog along.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Kwn
"West Virginia bound"
We were welcomed upon arrival and found our room to be neat and clean. Had a problem with the tv remote which was addressed quickly. Was given a recommendation for a quick supper nearby and the food was excellant. Will be staying there on our return trip home.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"great value"
clean, friendly & very comfy bed
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014