All hotels in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Eugenio Sue 45 Col Polanco, Mexico City, DF, 11560, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"excellent"
My parents had nothing but great things to says about this hotel and it's staff. My mother was ill for past of their vacation and my father had an international Conference call. The staff went out if their way to take care of them both. Great location, good breakfast, large room, extraordinary service. Very cheap for quality
4 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Don't book a room at the entrance level!"
At the check-in i got a room a the street level behind the reception desk close to an hotel workers room. Since I was able to hear all conversations coming from the adjacent room and the reception, i asked to change the room. The other room #1 was still at the entrance level with a big window overlooked the parking street basically the car was at 3 feet from the window, the impression was to sleep in the street with people walking by. The receptionist, after checking with her manager told me that the day after they would give me a room at the first or other floors. The day after coming back at the hotel i found out that my room hasn't changed because the hotel was fully booked. The team and the manager are really unprofessional. If you book here ask for room at the first or other floors but certainly not at the entrance + reception + sidewalk + parking + car!
3 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Michele
"Beautiful neighborhood, gorgeous hotel, but...."
Only the reception staff spoke English - which made communication with the rooftop restaurant staff difficult/impossible. Also, for $150/night you should get a full breakfast, not a continental breakfast consisting of toast, fruit slices and yogurt. Just sayin'. My room was tastefully and beautifully appointed, with a waterfall outside. However, I was in room 5 which is on the bottom floor and near the staff changing room which meant that there was some loud talk late at night outside my door. The receptionists were wonderful, though, helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Ella
"Busue is a beautiful hotel!"
This hotel is beautiful. Deep in the heart of Polanco within walking distances to restaurants and shopping.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Vicky
"Busue the best in Polanco"
Boutique luxury Mexico City hotel rooms exceeded my expectations on every level. Quiet and roomy--with three sets of windows to allow the cool air in, abstract colorful art on walls, heavy knotted oak doors, fresh flowers; and comfortable---with cushioned couch and coffee table area for reading, soft linens, fluffy pillows; and practical---with oversized hand carved wall mirror for full view before stepping out on the town, two oversized closets, pebbled bathroom floor, and convenient--to the creative award-winning restaurant up the flight of steps, to the cozy well serviced reception area and in the Palanco neighborhood. Did I mention the full service and attention! Attentive unobtrusive gracious friendly anticipatory of needs---beautiful warm people of Mexico work here with skill and style. A bottle of wine surprise in the room and nightly. truffles with sugared leaf decorations overwhelmed me. Yes will be here again and tell my work mates and friends to stay at the elegant delightful Busue. With only 12 rooms book early. Busue is the best kept secret in Polanco.
2 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Jamy
"Great location!"
This hotel lived up to our standards. It's beautiful and very comfortable. The location is prime.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Seastar
"Not ready to be a "Boutique" hotel"
The location of this place is amazing. The only negative aspect is that the main street of the neighborhood where it is located is undergoing construction so it was closed, and access to the hotel is not ideal. On top of that they haven’t installed the hotel’s name sign, which makes it even harder to find. There are only 11 rooms. The place has potential. The room was very nice. Clean. We decided to take a shower. First surprise: The shower had almost no pressure, unacceptable for a pretentious hotel. Second surprise: There were no towels. This is a $350+ room, ok? We called the front desk and they brought 2 towels that were so thin they looked more like pillowcases. We wanted to get a beer from the minibar, but it didn’t work properly so they were almost at room temperature. It wasn’t good. They have just a small crew to clean the rooms. So they come whenever they can. We went out the next morning and when we got back around 5 the room was dirty (they don’t even have the door display “Clean it/do not disturb”). They finally came around 6 and guess what? No towels again! We called the front desk and to our dismay this was the answer: “They didn’t bring us clean towels today”. I’m not kidding. The other negative side is that you can hear everything in the hotel. Bring earplugs if you want to disconnect. Overall it was not a good experience. We ended up leaving a day earlier. Funny enough, we had a reservation at the W that I cancelled to give Busue a try.
3 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Rafael
"Walking distance to great restaurants and shops"
Great location, very large and comfortable bed, wifi not very good, continental breakfast included, no gym and no nearby gym option.
4 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Very nice"
Very nice, clean, modern. Small details made it incredibly comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"excellent"
Location great staff
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
Phil
"Beautiful hotel"
I have mixed reviews of this hotel. It was tough deciding to book here based on the shortage of reviews, but I wanted something with the Mexican charm. The hotel is fairly new and has some kinks to work out. We stayed on the first floor. Pros: -It is absolutely beautiful and good neighborhood. -I felt safe and we could walk to many restaurants. -The front desk worked hard to get any questions I had answered. -Sheets and bed were wonderful. -wifi connection was great. -restaurant is very nice and food was good (only got breakfast.) -Always greeted very nicely when leaving or arriving back at the hotel. Cons: -The name of the hotel or street number is not on the hotel (or anywhere!) so taxis and our family had a hard time finding it. -It's on a one way street, and traffic and road work (one street over) is heavy so takes a bit of time depending where car is coming from. -There were no windows in our room except into an atrium with tables right outside our window. The room is extremely dark. -When we arrived there was a remote missing on the tv, so it took us forever to turn it on (after going to front desk to ask and them bringing the correct remote needed.) -Air conditioner had no remote in the room and had to ask for it -There was no price list or menu in the room. -They don't have any maps, but did print out a map of the area for me.
5 night romance trip May 31, 2014
"They gave away my room...."
I arrived in Mexico City at 5:30 am for a 9:00 am meeting. I arrived at Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel only to find out no one spoke English AND they had NOT honored my reservation, giving away my room in a full hotel and leaving me with no place to stay and having to find a hotel quickly so I could make my meeting. Terrible. I'm very upset about this happening. The next hotel I tried was full and I ended up at a hotel that was twice the price, in a pinch and I was stuck. DO NOT RESERVE A ROOM HERE.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
M
"Upset..."
I got a room on the first floor (I believe Room 2) and could not sleep due to the noice from within the hotel. There was a public patio adjacent to my room windows (and I mean right next to my room) which guests sat until late. I had to leave the windows to the patio open because the air conditioner in my room would not work. The hotel staff started speaking to each other loudly at around 6:00 AM, which irritated me further. To make matters worse, my room rate - which was not cheap - included breakfast, which the hotel would not honor even though I had my printed EXPEDIA confirmation which clearly stated breakfast was included. After the restaurant staff and lobby personnel would not honor my included breakfast, the hotel manager (or owner) had to come down from Olympus and authorize the staff not to charge me for breakfast. Other than the noise, the room was ok. The rooms on higher floors probably do not have the noise problem I suffered. The restaurant is on the top floor (I think 5th) and is very unique (I liked it.) All in all, however, I had such a bad experience with the hotel (noise and breakfast situation) that I can not recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
Ernesto

"Beautiful, but some faults."
Like one of the previous reviewers we had room 2 and had to get up in the night to tell the reception staff to be quiet. The air con unit did not work and the windows opened onto the courtyard which was about 3 feet wide so we felt we had to keep the windows shut for privacy and so the smoke didn't get in. We were also told breakfast wasn't included, but they were fine when they saw the print out. The bar/restaurant on the top floor is lovely. Room wise there was no I-pod docking station, no DVD player, and insufficient towel hooks. I've stayed at the W hotel before, and for the same price I thought it was better, Busue needs to step up with the 'facilities'.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Suzanne
"Colonial ambiance in a modern hotel!"
great location, beautiful decoration!
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Omar

"Muy satisfecho"
El Restaurante también me pareció muy acogedor y privado.
3 night business trip May 27, 2015
MX
"Lastima de hotel su servicio no es bueno"
El servicio no es bueno, dificultad para encontrar taxi y ademas los de recepcion y los bell boys determinan con los choferes de taxi los precios mas elevados de lo normal ya que les piden una parte del monto a pagar
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
Marcela De Jesus
"Excelente Hotel"
Excelente trato y cortesía del personal del hotel, inmejorable ubicación y el Restaurant definitivamente espectacular
6 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Nestor Jose
VE
"Céntrico y buenas conexiones"
Confortable, muy buena atención, la comida y cada detalle hacen que sea una experiencia excelente
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
elizabeth
"Precio justo"
La experiencia fue muy placentera, el hotel muy cómodo y cumple con lo que promete. La habitación y el baño muy amplios. El restaurante muy agradable. Mi única sugerencia es que las habitaciones enfrente de la recepción en Planta Baja pueden ser una poco más ruidosas de lo que gustaría si se busca descansar.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Jimena
MX
"muy acogedor. lo recomiendo mucho"
Tiene unas habitaciones hermosas amplias y cómodas. Cuenta con un restaurante en el ultimo piso sumamente acogedor. Rico y un servicio de primera. Lo fisfrutamos mucho. La zona es ideal para ir a museos. Conciertos y caminar por los alrededores.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
ARIEL F
"Excelente ubicación"
La habitación 1 en planta baja es muy ruidosa y con el drenaje de la regadera tapado. El cambio a la habitación 9 fue mucho mejor, aunque es bastante molesto el cambio. El
"Muy padre."
Hotel comodo, con buena hubicacion, :).
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Daniela
MX
"El perfecto hotel boutique"
Me encanto este hotel! La decoracion esta preciosa, estilo vintage romantico y femenino. La ubicacion esta increible cerca para caminar a las tiendas en masaryk y a comer a polanquito. No puedo decir nada negativo sobre este hotel! Definitivamente regreso!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
karla
"excelente hotel"
perfecta y comoda
2 night trip May 21, 2014
fernando
"Excelente hotel"
Es un hotel justo para descansar o visita de trabajo rápida en la zona de Polanco Reforma. tiene excelentes instalaciones el internet es muy bueno las habitaciones son cómodas y el personal muy eficiente y amable, es como si estuvieras en tu casa.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
3 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Fernando

TripAdvisor reviews for Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel

07/03/15 Ty A Yountville, California
Recently enjoyed a one-night stay at Busue, in the heart of the Polanco neighborhood, a very stylish section of Mexico City. Service was amazing. Cleanliness was perfect. Although there was not view (the room faced an interior courtyard), the room was very large and stylishly furnished.
"Very Good Boutique"
06/18/15 Alejandro A
Very nice boutique hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and well equipped. The restaurant is a very good mexican fusion and reasonably priced. Service is very personal and excellent. I would definetly recommend for business and couples alike.
"Location, location, location"
03/12/15 Rosalinda L
We stayed there for 4 nights March 2015. It is a small hotel in the middle of one of the best neighborhoods in Mexico City. We were within walking distance from a lot of the top 100 best rated restaurants in Mexico City and very close to El Bosque de Chapultepec and Centro Historico. The room was big enough for my husband and 2 teenagers. It could have used more light but it was fine. The service was great and the restaurant on the top floor where we ate the included breakfast was very nice. We also ate dinner there and the food was excellent. The front person was very helpful. The free wifi was very good. The best part about this hotel is its location but it is also very charming, clean and easy to get in an out. We would definitely stay there again.
"Do not book at the entrance level!"
02/12/15 Pippo P New York City, New York
If you will book here ask for a room at the first or other floor but not at the entrance. I booked here for three nights but i left after the first. they proposed me two rooms at the entrance level (street level) the first was behind the reception desk the second one was basically on the street the window overlooked the sidewalk with the parking i had the impression to sleep on the street with people walking by and the cars on my bed. The receptionist after checking with her manager promised me another room at other floors starting the second night. - It didn't happened, arriving, the receptionist told me that the hotel was fully booked and what his colleague told me the night before was wrong. Basically he told me that she lie to me!!!! after that i left the hotel.
"Unfortunately did not reach our expectations"
11/21/14 Nicolas C Brussels, Belgium
This is the former Casa Vieja Hotel - recently transformed to the Busue. A great area in Polanco with nice shops and restaurants nearby, as well as the Anthropology Museum and Chapultepec Park. Unfortunately, the staff was not particularly friendly or helpful. It took a lot of unnecessary and extremely irritating discussion to get them to accept to charge us the pre-agreed rate and not a higher rate which appeared on the final bill. The rooms are way too dark and we needed to have extra lights installed simply to be able to read during the day! The breakfast restaurant on the top floor is stunning and highly original. Unfortunately here again, the service suffers from tiny portions, unripe fruit and sullen or inexperienced staff. We never saw a smile here despite the very pleasant setting. Back to that tricky front desk, where we were told always to take the "Sitio" taxis ordered by the hotel. These were fine, but consistently overcharged us by a factor of 50% or more when compared to other "sitio" taxis for exactly the same trip back to the hotel! Although the general feel of the hotel is pleasant, we could not escape the feeling that they were out to fleece us. Incompetence? Lack of experience? Time will tell - perhaps.
"Great location and terrific rooms"
11/03/14 Keen_Traveller071 Toronto
We loved staying here, our room was very spacious and the location was terrific to walk to the park and museums and also to the restaurants and shops in Polanco. We were 2 women travellers and felt very safe.
"Not ready to be a "Boutique" hotel"
10/21/14 rafamiami
"Good Potential but lack to details"
08/06/14 Jose V Austin, Texas
I tried the hotel for a business trip but had mixed feelings. This is a small hotel of approximately 11 rooms. Unfortunately I was assigned the room behind the front desk and crossing what seemed to be the maintenance area. Therefore I heard all the noises of the front desk area and employees conversations. The room was very nice and clean. It did not have a desk so don't bring your work to the room. 3 nights I had to go to the front desk as for some reason the water heater kept turning off and there was no hot water. Although they were able to turn the heater on, I had to wait approximately 20 minutes for it to get hot. Unfortunately this made me feel that I had to ask them for permission to get a hot bath. Finally I checked out and the billing was incorrect. They had billed me for 1 night instead of the 5. I told them the billing was incorrect so they corrected it and know they charged me more nights than I stayed. Then they said they will correct it and send me the credit. It has been one month and I am still following up on the credit. In summary good potential but bad administration.
"Beautiful lobby and great location"
06/11/14 Lpanz Boston, Massachusetts
I have mixed reviews of this hotel. It was tough deciding to book here based on the shortage of reviews, but I wanted something with the Mexican charm and this hotel absolutely has that. The hotel is fairly new and has some kinks to work out. We stayed on the first floor in room 3. Pros: -It is absolutely beautiful and good neighborhood. -I always felt safe and my husband and I could walk to many restaurants. -The front desk worked hard to get any questions I had answered. -Sheets and bed were wonderful. -wifi connection was great. -restaurant is very nice and food was good (only got breakfast.) -Always greeted very nicely when leaving or arriving back at the hotel. Cons: -The name of the hotel or street number is not on the hotel (or anywhere!) so taxis and our family had a hard time finding it. Hopefully they will fix this. -It's on a one way street, and traffic and road work (one street over) is heavy so takes a bit of time depending where car is coming from. -There were no windows in our room except into an atrium with tables right outside our window. Luckily the noise was never a problem and we kept the window closed. -The room is extremely dark and was really hard picking out clothes from the closet or basically doing anything! -When we arrived there was a remote missing on the tv, so it took us forever to turn it on (after going to front desk to ask about it and them bringing the correct remote needed.) -Air conditioner had no remote in the room and had to ask for it (after taking a while to figure out how to turn it on.) -There was no price list for amenities/room service or menu in the room. -They don't have any local maps, but did print out a map of the area for me. Hopefully some of the cons I mentioned will not be an issue in the near future. If you like a boutique hotel and not a large hotel you can get in any city, then give it a try! If you need a lot of concierge help, an elevator and a pool this may not be the best choice for you.
"So glad we stayed here"
05/17/14 Legionella84 Doha, Qatar
I was a bit hesitant booking this hotel as there were only 2 reviews at that time, although both positive but now I am glad I decided to give this boutique hotel a chance. It was a bit difficult to find it as the hotel name is not even written on the front, but it's located in a very nice area with lots of restaurants nearby. The doors are usually closed but there is always someone at reception and usually a guy standing outside as well. Most of the receptionist speak English (except one). We had a beautiful Premier room on the first floor. Very clean and very comfy. We didn't see any other guests at all. The previous commenter was unhappy about the noise...I guess he must be right if people are sitting and talking outside as the windows are looking at the little courtyard. Luckily during our time nobody was sitting there and there was no noise at all. It's such a nice little place, I would recommend to anyone giving it a try. The hotel also arranged for us a great private tour to the pyramids. Only thing to warn you about, when we asked them to call a taxi to bring us to the Centro Historico the taxi charged us exactly double then the normal taxi we took back. A very positive note: they let us check out late without any extra charge. Haven't tried the restaurant but it looks good!