All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here888/8 Lardkrabang Soi 20/2, Lardkrabang Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10520, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good value , proximity to the airport, and cleanin"
I stayed here for a very quick overnight between flights. I was able to find the pick up point fairly easily and even though my flight arrived a 1AM I was met in ten minutes. The room and bathroom was very clean, the bed comfortable, but bare bones: no amenities except for 2 bottles of water which was fine. The staff were very nice. I can't comment on the neighborhood as I arrived very late and left early the next morning. But as I have another overnight on my way home I plan to stay again for the proximity to the airport and the price was certainly good"
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
Joan
"Dirty, gross, dishonest"
Upon checking in, I was asked for more money, the fee I paid online somehow did not cover the costs of the hotel. Wifi was not free, the room was tiny, dirty, and looked nothing like any of the pictures.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Dirty rooms, nice hotel staff"
My room was very dirty. Stains on the sheets, dirt on the walls, greasy handprints on the walls, moldy shower. Breakfast was less than mediocre, with instant coffee! The one thing I cant complain about is the hotel staff, who were very nice and helpful. I would only stay here if you absolutely had to for an early flight, and no more than one night.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Bathroom was a little worn down, but the rest of the room was comfortable and clean, and the staff was extremely helpful.I would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Ryan
"Excellent, quiet, clean refuge at great value!"
This place is a hidden gem! Extremely quiet, clean and very peaceful little refuge at great value, near the airport. I would most definitely stay here again. I was especially impressed with the room comfort and appearance and especially with the cleanliness. It was spotless and peaceful. The pool isn't heated so it was cold and refreshing. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, sweet or accomodating, especially responsive and helpful. The hotel runs a 50 bhat shuttle to the airport (or go by taxi for 70 bhat) where you can get the BTS skytrain to anywhere in BKK, though it takes time. Rooms have hairdryers and refrigerators. Don't be put off by the condition of the hallways leading to the rooms, they are not up to the same standard as the rooms themselves nor the helpfulness of the staff. Also, as a heads up, ask the desk staff for the local time and use your cell phone for an alarm clock, as this is the one amenity not provided in the rooms. Nevertheless, don't be put off as this is truly a fabulous little hotel and I look forward to returning again in the future.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Jnanatara
"Perfect for overnight stays!!!"
Staff was great! Breakfast was a little different but not terrible
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
girlgonefishing
"Great transit hotel"
One night in Bangkok before catching a flight out this hotel is ideal. Fifteen minutes from the airport. We booked transit both ways which was perfect. The staff aims to please. There is a good mall about ten minutes walk for dinner if you don't want to eat in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Rion
Nice pool, some very nice staff, air conditioning was not turned on when entering the room but it works fast.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"Good hotel close to the Suvarnabhumi Airport"
I stayed at The Cottage Suvarnabhumi recently for just one night before leaving Bangkok. My flight left at 6:15 am, so it made sense to be as close as possible to the airport. The hotel was okay; reminded me of hotels in the U.S. like "Best Western" or "Comfort Inn." The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the air-conditioning worked really well (I backpacked around Thailand and Cambodia for a month and went without A/C most nights, so I was stoked to be in a cool room to sleep!) Even better, my room package through Expedia included a ride to the airport the next morning. The van leaves every half-hour, and the reception desk called my room 10 minutes before I needed to be downstairs just to remind me. We left on time, and I arrived at the airport ahead of schedule. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you're staying in Bangkok and want to experience the city. This location is pretty far away, and this part of town isn't great, in my opinion. However, if you need a place to crash for a night on your way out of town, stay here. It was budget-friendly and stress free! :)
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
eschubie
"Close to the Airport"
We stayed for about 9 hours before a long flight, nice clean
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Excellent price/quality /service ratio"
We used this hotel twice on our way from BKK to Krabi and intend to use it again for future trips and overnight stays close to BKK. The service is excellent, the staff is detailed oriented and make sure you feel welcome. It took the cab approx 10 minutes to get us from airport to hotel ( about 5 kms).The neighborhood does not have much to offer, but in case you do not want to eat at the hotel there is a restaurant just at the street corner and they have plenty of Thai and Western options at a very cheap price. We did not try the swimming pool but it sure is a great way to relax after a long distance flight...
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Maryvonne Kerzabi
"Great value for money"
Very friendly and helpful staff , just 10 minutes away from Airport, very nice breakfast. We reserved another night for our way back to BKK....ideal place for airport transfers...with a couple of eating options on the main avenue near the hotel..
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Convenient for overnight stay close to airport"
A nice place for the price. My wife and I stayed at the hotel overnight before flying out of Thailand. The mall close by has several restaurants. The shuttle service to the airport offered by the hotel is helpful. They do charge 50 THB per person for that service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Anand
"Very relaxing stay while I there no stress"
This hotel offered a lot for a little well I booked it online so it cheaper than purchasing a ticket there. The hotel guess were very friendly and willing to help you on whatever you needed even through the language barrier. I had a great time viewing Bangkok but the hotel stay made it even better because I was really comfortable. Everything went very smoothly and I would come back again no complaints.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Only stayed for convenience."
We booked this hotel because our flight back home was at 2am. We didn't expect much from a low cost hotel room. We thought pick up and drop off to and from airport was free however that was not the case and they charged us for one way. The hotel is conveniently near survarnabhumi and that's all we needed
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Convenient and surprisingly comfortable!"
We stayed here so we could be close to the airport for our 6:30 am flight. The staff is amazing and so helpful. They have a shuttle service to and from the airport, which we used twice (we were on stand-by, and didn't make the first flight out.) It was so convenient, a 10-15 minute drive from the airport. The room was clean, cool, and the greatest shower of all the places we stayed (a total of 4 different cities/hotels) They have a great pool and lounge area with bean bags... a restaurant with a really good breakfast buffet, and a taxi driver named Martin... omg was he great. He drove is all the way to Khao San Road (45 minutes away,) and we had the most interesting conversation. He waited 2 hours for us to shop and hang out, and drove us all the way back. By far, after 3 weeks in Thailand, he was the best tour guide/driver/cultural advisor/all around fantastic individual. What a way to leave Thailand.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
Yoganessa
"Great Service, close to the airport"
I needed to stay near the airport for a night and was fortunate to chance upon this quaint hotel. Amazing front desk and porter service. Clean and spacious room. Great value. Highly recommended if you need to be close to the airport.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good for overnight BKK layover"
This is a great place to stay for an overnight layover for BKK. I got in a swim, ate at their restaurant and got a few hours sleep in before I had to head back to BKK with the hotel's convenient shuttle service. I would stay here again if I have a layover in BKK.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Pleasent Stay"
Front desk service was very prompt and courteous at all times. Rooms were clean and adequate. Did not try the breakfast, as the mall was nearby. The shuttle was a reasonable price, but they don't necessarily drop you off at your airline, so you might have to walk a little. Have to pay for wifi and it isn't necessarily good in every room, but it's not that expensive.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great Location!"
Very simple room - great price. VERY professional staff - easy to communicate with and great shuttle setup! Perfect for someone to stay in before going to the Bangkok airport! Also a very simple walk to the local shopping mall!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Great mid-range option close to airport."
I just had a quick overnight here, but the airport shuttle was easy and efficient, the bed comfortable, the shower nice and hot, and the breakfast was decent - all I needed out of an airport hotel.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Neela
"Service with a Smile"
I needed a place to stay, near the airport and not expensive, for just one night. I was very pleasantly surprised by the value for money of the hotel I had chosen based only a photo and a low price! The transfer driver, the reception desk, the "bell boy", the restaurant staff were ALL incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient.... and they all had excellent English! This is a budget or moderate range hotel... but I felt "cared for" in a very "deluxe" way!
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
"Basic room with friendly, helpful staff."
we arrived late at night and had provided our flight information, but no one was waiting for us. the hotel was called and they came quickly. The hotel staff were very helpful and spoke English. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. we enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Pam
"close to airport, they make sure you catch flight"
convenient to airport, but still alsointeresting enough neighbourhood to go for a walk and shopping, shuttle to airport is included, wifi is not.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
william
"Ok, better options"
This was my second stay for a flight layover. The facility is reasonably nice for the area, but breakfast & internet are not included. Staff very helpful. But I'll go elsewhere next time.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Joslire
"Really good place to stay to be near the airport"
The rooms really are exactly as pictured. The bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable, and I don't think it was just the jet lag, either. The staff were VERY helpful, including helping me figure out how to call a US bank on my British cell phone from Thailand. I kind of wish I needed to stay by the airport more than one night. Highly recommend it for proximity airport. Not ideal for seeing sites in & around Bangkok.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Clean, friendly"
Very clean room, accomodating staff. Friendly. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Rob
"Doesn't look like picture."
I paid for shuttle service yet they did not run shuttle when I wanted one so I still had to take a taxi. Everyone was very pleasant, the pool was not like the picture. Rooms and location were alirght for the price I paid. Would I stay there again? Maybe if I were traveling with a group.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Path
Great value for overnight stay. Transportation additional cost but well worth the price.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Airport hotel"
Hotel is really nice but its farrrrrr away from city center. It costst around 300thb to get to city by taxi or 60thb to sation where u can take train for 40 and change to subway for another 40. Swimming pool. Only till 9.30pm so u totally dont use it. No wifi unless u pay 150 thb for 5hours. Rooms supernive with windows tv . Really clean. Nice hotel to stay if u have flight next day. Fir longer stay it makes no sense to far away. Hotel building beautifull. Breakfast 250 thb havent tried. A little expensive for this location- but i did backpacker trip so thats why:)
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
kasia
"Good location when flying out early"
This hotel has a great location to the international airport, so it's a good choice if you are coming from somewhere else in Thailand like we were, and have an early flight out in the morning and just need a place to rest your head. The staff was very nice and friendly. The free shuttle to the airport was a nice bonus (though the driver was very pushy about a tip). The restaurant was open late with a good selection, and the food was good. The room was certainly adequate for the price. Our only gripe was that no matter what we did to the air conditioner, turned the temp down, turned the fan on high etc., it just would not cool down the room. Since it was late and we were only there for the night, we didn't bother with trying to switch rooms or complain. We would stay there again, but this time make sure before we settled in that the A/C worked properly.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"A bargain"
I've stayed at quite a few hotels around the airport and for the money this has been the best. It happened that their van was at the airport loading other guests as I arrived so I was to the hotel in less than 10 min of walking out of customs. Reception was efficient. The room very comfortable. My only complaint was wifi is not free. But I was there only for 5 hours so it didn't much matter.
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2012
Joslire
"Nice Clean Hotel but No Free Internet"
For the money paid, this hotel is quite nice! It is close to restaurants, and just a 10 minute ride to and from the airport. The room was very comfortable and nicely decorated. The only thing that would be a negative, is the lack or free wifi internet. With free internet this hotel would rate a 5 in my book!
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
TX_Traveler
"A welcome surprise! ( Highly recommended )"
This is one of the best overnight hotels near the airport... a welcome surprise. Upkeep is good, rooms are clean and wester style bathrooms. Staff was very helpful. It's 5 minutes from the airport. For the money... you cant ask for a better hotel for a quick overnight.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
Ashton
"Looks better in pictures"
Stayed one night before an early flight out and thought the Cottage looked really good in the pictures. Granted it was very inexpensive but we never got a pool view as we booked but an empty dumpy yard . Staff was extremely kind and helpful. Room was very budget. Fine for just one stay and for sleep only.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Not what the picture shows..."
Well, not what I expected. Happy and friendly greeting initially but upon departure they didn't even want to open the door to assist us in leaving. The room is small dark and needs serious upkeep and renovation. I accidentally went to my room on the wrong floor and opened up another hotel room with my room key. Apparently, the room key can open up anyone's room. There is no room safe so you had better carry all important documents and money with you even when you go to the meager breakfast. Spend a little more money and seek alternative accommodations. This would be comparable to a low class Motel 6 out in the desert with one option restaurant.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2012
Tgirl
Only stay here if you have a layover in Bangkok.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012

"Great bang for the buck!"
If you're looking for a 5 star you will be disappointed. However, if you are looking for a tidy budget hotel close to the airport you can't go wrong. No complaints!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Clean room near airport - good for short stay"
Clean & standard room with good service. Close to airport with shuttle service. Not much activities in neighbourhood.
1 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
May
"Nice Hotel in a quiet area"
Hotel was quite nice, no major complaints but nothing overly impressive. Is a good hotel if you are only staying in Bangkok for a couple days and don't want to see much of the city otherwise it takes quite a long time to get anywhere but the transit there is easy to use just time consuming. It is nice and close to the airport and only a couple minutes away from a nice little outdoor shopping mall.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Gayla
"Cozy, comfortable in transit accommodation."
very relaxing and comfortable. Hotel staff was fantastic and helpful. Location is ideal for airport travel.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2014
Carmen
"close to airport ,good pick up service ,drop off"
drop off 50 bt ,cheap ,staff good ,rooms are small but all ok for price ,sheets may not have been ghanged.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
elvis
"ideal for the airport"
We always stay here the night before flying out from Bangkok International for which the hotel is very conveniently located Its a very reasonably priced hotel with a small but adequate pool and adequately comfortable rooms. The transit service to the airport is excellent and so are the staff
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice, comfy hotel, close to airport."
Second stay and did enjoy. Great pad thai. Recommend hotel for overnight.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
sussn
"Pleasant experience with The Cottage Suvarnabhumi"
I have done various "Overnight" connecting flight from BKK, allowing me to experience various hotel/guest house around Suvarnabhumi Airport. Service level from The Cottage Survarnabhumi is comparably of better quality to others - comfortable rest!!! However, it can be made better to cater possible needs for food/light snacks - tried ask for room service upon arrival (1am) but was told it was closed - period.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Boon Wei
"Overnight airport stay."
We arrived in Bangkok at 1am and stayed here to get a bit of sleep before our flight to Chiang Mai at midday. We were picked up from the airport by the Hotel shuttle and returned again the next morning. This hotel provided us with the best service for our needs. The price was great, it was clean and the service was efficient. Breakfast was quite basic but adequate. We didn't stay long enough to know what the location was like but suited us for getting to and from the airport.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
NZ
"Decent hotel hotel close to the main airport."
Convenient hotel close to the main airport in Bangkok (about a 10 minute cab ride). Staff was nice, good english and helpful when needed. Room was basic. Room could have used a deep clean (like most 3 Star hotels in Thailand). Our A/C didn't work at first and one of the staff had to come up and clean the filter out in it and then it worked Ok. Had a pool that looked nice, but we didn't use it. Hotel is within walking distance to a mall with food and a night market (most days of the week). Wifi isn't included in the cost so heads up on that. It is cheap their tho (About 1 USD for 5 hours). Its your standard airport hotel - where you go for staying a night or two and then be on your way!
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
nikkey
"Great Hotel."
Great hotel which I use regularly. Close to the airport, with regular shuttle bus available. Great staff, good food. Nothing bad to say about the place.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Matthew
"Decent hotel near the airport. Perfect for 1 night"
If you have one night before a flight and want to be close to the airport, this is the perfect hotel. Nothing too fancy or too bad. There is a little damage or areas that need attention, but the room was clean and big enough. The only complaint is no free WiFi. You have to pay 150 Baht for 12 hours of internet. They said free internet in the lobby, but it had to be paid for as well. It could be me, but I really hate when hotels do that. There is a nice little market, mall, and plaza about a 10 minute walk away. It's a safe walk as well.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Johnny
conveniently located near Suvarnabhumi airport. Good pricing for 3 star-hotel. Small hotel with small swimming pool. Quality of reception service can be improved as some staff do not understand English. No shuttle service to Paseo Mall.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014