All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
888/8 Lardkrabang Soi 20/2Lardkrabang Road, BangkokBangkok10520Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"No amenities"
No complimentary amenities, or you need to purchase over priced stuff if needed. Room isn't the cleanest even considering the tier of the hotel. Should really be the last resort place to stay if you need an accommodation near the airport.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
This hotel was just what I needed even though I just stayed there for a few hours before catching my flight. The staff was attentive. Only concern I had was that I arrived after 11pm and when taxi turned into an ally way I was a bit concern but we pulled up right in front of hotel. Staff attended to me right away. Once inside I felt save and was not planning to walk around the neighborhood.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Cindy
"Not quite as advertised"
We picked this hotel because of photos. Photos do not represent this hotel. Rooms are tiny, we had both deluxe and superior rooms for our team (camera makes appear larger, two people plus suitcases is a challenge),the bathrooms are small and shower had mold. Said restaurant would be open and it closed 30 minutes early so we missed dinner after a long travel day (pack protein bars). The hallways and rooms are in much need of a paint job - chunks of paint missing made this feel like a run-down hotel. The location is good for the airport and the staff made us a boxed breakfast (mayo sandwich) since we would miss breakfast for our early flight. Staff was kind. Must pay for wifi (100 BHT for 5 hours, per person, not room).
2 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2015
"It's okay"
Charge for shuttle Charge for WIFI It all used to be free, for the same money you can get a much better value almost anywhere. Really I was very disappointed, and I'm not hard to please
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
graphic
"Very Good Layover Hotel"
Flying into Bangkok from the US is "easy" but long. Usually I cannot get a quick connection to domestic Thailand airports at a convenient time. The solution is a "layover" hotel where for a cheap price you get a room with AC, bed and breakfast (or a quick trip to the night market) and rest for a night (or day). You get picked up at BKK by the hotel shuttle, staff is very good and courteous. The hotel is about 15 minutes away and near a "mall" (walking distance). The hotel has a pool. Check-in was easy. and I was in bed in less than10 minutes after I arrived. Reliable wake up call and a trip back to BKK to proceed on my journey was quick and efficient even at 5 am..The price is right for what this hotel is.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Avvocato
"Not enough for your money"
I have stayed at a number of airport hotels in Bangkok over the years and this hotel was about average for the type of overnight properties I look for. They did not had no previous contact with me prior to my arrival at the airport and I had to wait about 30 minutes for a shuttle to pick us up. The difference with this property, it was twice as expensive as I usually pay for a overnight when coming in from the USA. I won't use it again.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Yuck"
Hotel does not look like the photos. It's was dirty drab and we actually slept in our clothes. Wifi wasn't free and the computer they did have don't work I wouldn't stay here again if it was free
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
benita
"a surprise gem"
I was inpressed for 30.00 us dollars a night I loved this hotel for a stay over at airport. I would stay thier again. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room. Shuttle to from airport. I
1 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"Close to airport- hotel staff accommodating"
Our first day in Thailand, we stayed at the Cottage. Airport pick-up was easy to set up and waiting for us at the airport, this was very helpful. After we got settled in, the staff drove us to down town and to the floating market. It was helpful to begin our excursions for 1,500 Baht. I am happy we spend only one night here. The staff was kind and the facility was clean. We felt safe. Next time I will stay closer to down town.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Good value , proximity to the airport, and cleanin"
I stayed here for a very quick overnight between flights. I was able to find the pick up point fairly easily and even though my flight arrived a 1AM I was met in ten minutes. The room and bathroom was very clean, the bed comfortable, but bare bones: no amenities except for 2 bottles of water which was fine. The staff were very nice. I can't comment on the neighborhood as I arrived very late and left early the next morning. But as I have another overnight on my way home I plan to stay again for the proximity to the airport and the price was certainly good"
1 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
Joan
It was fine, near the airport, helpful staff. Food was ok.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Gin gin
"Dirty, gross, dishonest"
Upon checking in, I was asked for more money, the fee I paid online somehow did not cover the costs of the hotel. Wifi was not free, the room was tiny, dirty, and looked nothing like any of the pictures.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Dirty rooms, nice hotel staff"
My room was very dirty. Stains on the sheets, dirt on the walls, greasy handprints on the walls, moldy shower. Breakfast was less than mediocre, with instant coffee! The one thing I cant complain about is the hotel staff, who were very nice and helpful. I would only stay here if you absolutely had to for an early flight, and no more than one night.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Bathroom was a little worn down, but the rest of the room was comfortable and clean, and the staff was extremely helpful.I would stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Ryan
"Excellent, quiet, clean refuge at great value!"
This place is a hidden gem! Extremely quiet, clean and very peaceful little refuge at great value, near the airport. I would most definitely stay here again. I was especially impressed with the room comfort and appearance and especially with the cleanliness. It was spotless and peaceful. The pool isn't heated so it was cold and refreshing. Staff couldn't have been more helpful, sweet or accomodating, especially responsive and helpful. The hotel runs a 50 bhat shuttle to the airport (or go by taxi for 70 bhat) where you can get the BTS skytrain to anywhere in BKK, though it takes time. Rooms have hairdryers and refrigerators. Don't be put off by the condition of the hallways leading to the rooms, they are not up to the same standard as the rooms themselves nor the helpfulness of the staff. Also, as a heads up, ask the desk staff for the local time and use your cell phone for an alarm clock, as this is the one amenity not provided in the rooms. Nevertheless, don't be put off as this is truly a fabulous little hotel and I look forward to returning again in the future.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Jnanatara
"Perfect for overnight stays!!!"
Staff was great! Breakfast was a little different but not terrible
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
girlgonefishing
"Great transit hotel"
One night in Bangkok before catching a flight out this hotel is ideal. Fifteen minutes from the airport. We booked transit both ways which was perfect. The staff aims to please. There is a good mall about ten minutes walk for dinner if you don't want to eat in the hotel.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Rion
Nice pool, some very nice staff, air conditioning was not turned on when entering the room but it works fast.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Ben
"Good hotel close to the Suvarnabhumi Airport"
I stayed at The Cottage Suvarnabhumi recently for just one night before leaving Bangkok. My flight left at 6:15 am, so it made sense to be as close as possible to the airport. The hotel was okay; reminded me of hotels in the U.S. like "Best Western" or "Comfort Inn." The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the air-conditioning worked really well (I backpacked around Thailand and Cambodia for a month and went without A/C most nights, so I was stoked to be in a cool room to sleep!) Even better, my room package through Expedia included a ride to the airport the next morning. The van leaves every half-hour, and the reception desk called my room 10 minutes before I needed to be downstairs just to remind me. We left on time, and I arrived at the airport ahead of schedule. I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you're staying in Bangkok and want to experience the city. This location is pretty far away, and this part of town isn't great, in my opinion. However, if you need a place to crash for a night on your way out of town, stay here. It was budget-friendly and stress free! :)
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
eschubie
"Close to the Airport"
We stayed for about 9 hours before a long flight, nice clean
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Excellent price/quality /service ratio"
We used this hotel twice on our way from BKK to Krabi and intend to use it again for future trips and overnight stays close to BKK. The service is excellent, the staff is detailed oriented and make sure you feel welcome. It took the cab approx 10 minutes to get us from airport to hotel ( about 5 kms).The neighborhood does not have much to offer, but in case you do not want to eat at the hotel there is a restaurant just at the street corner and they have plenty of Thai and Western options at a very cheap price. We did not try the swimming pool but it sure is a great way to relax after a long distance flight...
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Maryvonne Kerzabi
"Great value for money"
Very friendly and helpful staff , just 10 minutes away from Airport, very nice breakfast. We reserved another night for our way back to BKK....ideal place for airport transfers...with a couple of eating options on the main avenue near the hotel..
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Convenient for overnight stay close to airport"
A nice place for the price. My wife and I stayed at the hotel overnight before flying out of Thailand. The mall close by has several restaurants. The shuttle service to the airport offered by the hotel is helpful. They do charge 50 THB per person for that service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Anand
"Very relaxing stay while I there no stress"
This hotel offered a lot for a little well I booked it online so it cheaper than purchasing a ticket there. The hotel guess were very friendly and willing to help you on whatever you needed even through the language barrier. I had a great time viewing Bangkok but the hotel stay made it even better because I was really comfortable. Everything went very smoothly and I would come back again no complaints.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Only stayed for convenience."
We booked this hotel because our flight back home was at 2am. We didn't expect much from a low cost hotel room. We thought pick up and drop off to and from airport was free however that was not the case and they charged us for one way. The hotel is conveniently near survarnabhumi and that's all we needed
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Convenient and surprisingly comfortable!"
We stayed here so we could be close to the airport for our 6:30 am flight. The staff is amazing and so helpful. They have a shuttle service to and from the airport, which we used twice (we were on stand-by, and didn't make the first flight out.) It was so convenient, a 10-15 minute drive from the airport. The room was clean, cool, and the greatest shower of all the places we stayed (a total of 4 different cities/hotels) They have a great pool and lounge area with bean bags... a restaurant with a really good breakfast buffet, and a taxi driver named Martin... omg was he great. He drove is all the way to Khao San Road (45 minutes away,) and we had the most interesting conversation. He waited 2 hours for us to shop and hang out, and drove us all the way back. By far, after 3 weeks in Thailand, he was the best tour guide/driver/cultural advisor/all around fantastic individual. What a way to leave Thailand.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
Yoganessa
"Great Service, close to the airport"
I needed to stay near the airport for a night and was fortunate to chance upon this quaint hotel. Amazing front desk and porter service. Clean and spacious room. Great value. Highly recommended if you need to be close to the airport.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good for overnight BKK layover"
This is a great place to stay for an overnight layover for BKK. I got in a swim, ate at their restaurant and got a few hours sleep in before I had to head back to BKK with the hotel's convenient shuttle service. I would stay here again if I have a layover in BKK.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Pleasent Stay"
Front desk service was very prompt and courteous at all times. Rooms were clean and adequate. Did not try the breakfast, as the mall was nearby. The shuttle was a reasonable price, but they don't necessarily drop you off at your airline, so you might have to walk a little. Have to pay for wifi and it isn't necessarily good in every room, but it's not that expensive.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Great Location!"
Very simple room - great price. VERY professional staff - easy to communicate with and great shuttle setup! Perfect for someone to stay in before going to the Bangkok airport! Also a very simple walk to the local shopping mall!
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Great mid-range option close to airport."
I just had a quick overnight here, but the airport shuttle was easy and efficient, the bed comfortable, the shower nice and hot, and the breakfast was decent - all I needed out of an airport hotel.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
Neela
"Service with a Smile"
I needed a place to stay, near the airport and not expensive, for just one night. I was very pleasantly surprised by the value for money of the hotel I had chosen based only a photo and a low price! The transfer driver, the reception desk, the "bell boy", the restaurant staff were ALL incredibly friendly, helpful and efficient.... and they all had excellent English! This is a budget or moderate range hotel... but I felt "cared for" in a very "deluxe" way!
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
"Basic room with friendly, helpful staff."
we arrived late at night and had provided our flight information, but no one was waiting for us. the hotel was called and they came quickly. The hotel staff were very helpful and spoke English. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. we enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
Pam
"close to airport, they make sure you catch flight"
convenient to airport, but still alsointeresting enough neighbourhood to go for a walk and shopping, shuttle to airport is included, wifi is not.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
william
"Ok, better options"
This was my second stay for a flight layover. The facility is reasonably nice for the area, but breakfast & internet are not included. Staff very helpful. But I'll go elsewhere next time.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Joslire
"Really good place to stay to be near the airport"
The rooms really are exactly as pictured. The bed was INCREDIBLY comfortable, and I don't think it was just the jet lag, either. The staff were VERY helpful, including helping me figure out how to call a US bank on my British cell phone from Thailand. I kind of wish I needed to stay by the airport more than one night. Highly recommend it for proximity airport. Not ideal for seeing sites in & around Bangkok.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Clean, friendly"
Very clean room, accomodating staff. Friendly. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Rob
"Doesn't look like picture."
I paid for shuttle service yet they did not run shuttle when I wanted one so I still had to take a taxi. Everyone was very pleasant, the pool was not like the picture. Rooms and location were alirght for the price I paid. Would I stay there again? Maybe if I were traveling with a group.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Path
Great value for overnight stay. Transportation additional cost but well worth the price.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Airport hotel"
Hotel is really nice but its farrrrrr away from city center. It costst around 300thb to get to city by taxi or 60thb to sation where u can take train for 40 and change to subway for another 40. Swimming pool. Only till 9.30pm so u totally dont use it. No wifi unless u pay 150 thb for 5hours. Rooms supernive with windows tv . Really clean. Nice hotel to stay if u have flight next day. Fir longer stay it makes no sense to far away. Hotel building beautifull. Breakfast 250 thb havent tried. A little expensive for this location- but i did backpacker trip so thats why:)
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
kasia

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Vary good"
Vary nice and the was vary good with my new baby thank you all
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2016
"convenience"
very short
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2016
"Great location at BKK Airport"
Upon arrival staff welcome minibus service to hotel very mooth. Nice warm welcome at check-in friendly and helpful staff. Lunch and dinner at hotel foods were great. Servers were excellent with large menu items within good budget price. Front desk and Bell staff were also Best! We plan to return to this place again and again.
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Business Travel
"Ok for 1 night"
Good hotel if you have a next day flight. Not much else in the area to do if you stay longer. I could not believe they make you pay for the Internet (pay for 5 or 12 hour vouchers) this is not acceptable as everywhere gives free internet now. Room clean and comfortable. Very old style square tv.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Great airport hotel for short stay."
A nice hotel near the airport. Excellent location for short stay before or after taking the flight. Clean and good price. The staff is very friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Lap Yan Denis
"Quite alright!"
Aircon was not in the best condition. Food in the resto just OK to me. Clean and nice enough, regarding the price :)
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Leif Age
Generally very friendly and efficient staff. Good 3 star hotel if you are transiting through Suvarnabhumi airport. Simple but clean. Could provide free tea / coffee facilities and wifi?
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Jonathan
"Very close to the airport. Lovely staff."
Walking distance to grocery shopping & restaurants.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great service!!!!"
Very good service at hotel and with airport shuttle. Good food too.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Gregory
"Unpleasant experience - The Cottage Suvarnabhumi"
Experience from this stay is somewhat a disappointment as compared to previous with The Cottage Suvarnabhumi (which was among the preferred hotels I will recommended to peers for a night stay prior flight transit.) No doubt this hotel has decent décor and furnishing, the service level of reception staffs provided from this stay experience was disappointing (nonchalant attitude to issues encountered in rooms. Fittings are damage (i.e. damaged keycard slot)
1 night trip May 23, 2015