All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
    Bad breakfast
"Prima uitvalbasis"
Hotel voldoet prima als uitvalbasis, goede prijs kwaliteitverhouding, goede ligging, prima service. Kan niets over ontbijt zeggen, want daar hebben we geen gebruik van gemaakt.
Other trip May 23, 2013
Martijn
NL
"Fint lille hotel"
Værelse med bad på 15 m2 var lige hvad vi havde brug for i en storby, hvor tiden bruges ude i byen og ikke inde på hotellet. Servicen har rigtig god, imødekommende personale og rent hotel.
2 night trip May 14, 2013
Susanne
DK
"Muy recomendable"
Altamente recomendable, muy servicial. Llegué temprano y como mi cuarto aun no estaba disponible me hicieron un upgrade sin costo alguno, el cuarto era pequeño, pero muy limpio y con decoración muy agradable. El hotel se encuentra bien ubicado y a una cuadra del subway (que te lleva a todas partes). Desayuno y wi-fi incluidos, lo cual es de gran utilidad. Definitivamente regresaría.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2013
Alex
MX
"Ottimo hotel per la posizione."
Ottimo hotel per quanto riguarda la posizione in città. La colazione offerta è giusto sufficiente per non uscire a stomaco vuoto (qualche brioche e caffè o the). La camera Urban per due persone è molto piccola; sarebbe meglio preferire altre tipolgie di camera. Vicino al ristorante Eataly; vivamente consigliato a chi cerca la buona cucina italiana a un prezzo ragionevole.
Other trip May 9, 2013
Emanuele
IT
6 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
Alex Hurst
"nettes Hotel in guter Lage"
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
1 night business trip May 24, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for The MAve

"Good choice"
04/27/16 julesvb62 Valinhos, Brazil
It was my first time at this hotel. The adress where is located is it's best feature. The rooms are quite small, but if you don't plan On staying too much time indoors, it's really nice. Right at the corner of the Flatiron, near one Eataly, near the metro....I do recommend it. Breakfast is ...well, it was included - but it was some donnuts, choco and coffee, at the lobby, with no place to sit. So, just don't tive it too much weight, when deciding. But I did like the hotel, it's localization and cost-benefits. I would totaly come back.
"The Mave"
04/27/16 lves2016 Almoradi, Spain
Excellent Hotel, excellent location in Middletown of New York, 200 meters from the subway and 20 minutes walking from Times Square. Large room, king size bed (at least in the room in which I stayed) individual bathroom with shower. Very helpful employees, special thanks to Brie and Andrés by the friendliness and availability of the information that we request. Note:-the reserve says it has breakfast but in reality just have coffee and a small cake, a cookie or a piece of fruit, served at a table in the lobby so that everyone can use and get to eat in is one room.
"Clean, spacious and an unmatched staff"
04/25/16 Hanaanrosenthal Providence, Rhode Island
For me, a clean room is quite enough. I don't need fancy. What I like is to feel good when I leave, and for that, nothing can be as helpful as nice people. The staff I met at The MaVE were all super sweet! Personable and comfortable with genuine will to make my stay the best. From running next door to get me a spoon for my ice-cream (unprompted) to just pleasant, unforced and unintrusive small talk. I will most definitely go back there.
"Comfy hotel with free WiFi"
04/25/16 Timo P
Nice hotel in near Flatiron. The rooms were decent size and clean: we had three double rooms and none of us had any complaints. I'm not an experienced New Yorker, but at least for me the location was ok: both the green and yellow subway lines have stops near the hotel and Empire State Building is at a walking distance. Try Shorty's sports bar next door if you're up for sports, few beers and a Philly style sub. Start your day with a cup of coffee at Birch coffee, which is right around the corner. Or just grab a burger from Shake Shack at Madison Square Park.
"Quick getaway"
04/23/16 Claire H Baltimore, Maryland
Comfortable (small) room in a terrific neighborhood at an affordable price! Walkable from Penn Station. Madison Square Park is close by for relaxing people watching. Tulips and trees in full bloom! Eataly is a great culinary introduction to NYC.
"Fantastic affordable option for work trips in NYC"
04/12/16 ims218 LA
I travel to NY for work every two months, and I always stay at the Mave. It's not the Westin, but I'm not paying absurd prices either. It's great value - the room has all the amenities I need, the bed setup is plush (I love your pillows!), and I'm around the corner from an awesome coffeeshop (Birch). The best part of this hotel is the staff - folks like Felicia add a personal touch that make me feel like a welcome guest every time I come. She and her colleagues are the reason I have made the Mave my go-to-hotel in NY.
"Typical NY hotel"
04/12/16 Yigit B Cheshire, Connecticut
Very typical NY hotel,street sounds in your room,clean and tidy,centrally located close to attractions within walking distance.close to sex museum,and chinatown.Its an OK hotel to stay,do not expect anything fancy but clean.You will enjoy your stay.
"Great affordable option for a short shopping trip."
04/07/16 MaeveIRE County Dublin, Ireland
Stayed here in Oct 2014 (sorry for the late review!) with a friend. Had been to NY a couple of times before but chose this Hotel due to it's affordable price & great location for shopping/ sight seeing etc. We stayed in a double-double & although very small, this is the norm for NY so it wasnt an issue. The bathroom was also small but had a lovely large shower with excellent pressure so again this was perfect for our needs. The hotel provides complimentary coffee & muffins each morning as there is no restaurant on-site but it is linked/ next door to a coffee shop. Staff were very friendly. The hotel was quiet also. Would highly recommend this spot for a few days shopping trip.
"Was ok "
04/02/16
Stayed here for a week wasn't as bad as I thought it would be we had free wifi so not sure why others have paid we had someone come make the bed empty the bins change the towels so again I'm not sure what you get for maid service as we never got charged for that. We booked two double beds on our arrival I noticed they were about to put us in an urban room (one bed) so I brought it to there attention and they changed it. We had booked this end for 7 nights but on the 6th day they told us they only had us done for 6 night and that we had to check out as they were booked not sure who was to blame as our paper work from our travel company says 7 nights there print out says 6 nights so we had to leave they were kind enough to find us another hotel we had to pay but to be honest it was a beautiful hotel called hotel mella I would recommend that one it was amazing and would have worked out cheaper that the mave also the mave has no storage for suitcases and I find that extremely ridiculous they give u directions for a lock up far away at a cost per hour per suitcase plus ur need a cab to get there would I stay here again only if I was desperate I'd rather go to the hotel mella
"Nice Hotel NYC"
03/29/16 hcastuera Mexico City, Mexico
Close to various attractions, clean room bit small but understandable, friendly staff, at arrival they gave us recommendations of various restaurant and dinner places. Near to MTA stations. The cafe on 27th is very nice.