All hotels in Camrose, Alberta, Canada
4702 73 St, Highway 21 at Highway 13, Camrose, AB, T4V 0E5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9225

"definitely stay here!"
Very nice and affordable!
4 night trip Aug 24, 2015
Al
No bacon, no oatmeal, took some time to check in as no one in reception.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
michele
"Perfect getaway for Two."
Great hotel for a little romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Margot
The ladies at the front desk were very polite, friendly and give us excellent service. We were able to get a late check out, which was perfect.
Response by Ramada Camrose
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your review we appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We hope you'll visit us again the next time you're in our area. The entire Ramada Camrose team enjoyed having you with us and were happy to accommodate your request for a late check out. Kindest regards,
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Under renovations"
We booked to stay for the weekend as it had advertised a waterslide. However it was under construction. They let us use the one at the hotel next door as it was the same chain on hotels but they had a fun blowing and it was cold. As the hotel was under renovations it is difficult to rate - however, we would have liked to know that prior to booking which we didn't.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Gordon
"pool room"
was not pleased because the pool was closed for repair, so they told us we could use the hotel next door but their hot tub was not n use, so that made us go to the aquatic center to use the pool and hot tub, which we had to drive and pay. not pleased.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Wouldn't put more than 2 in the room"
Nice hotel, but a bit off putting with the construction on the front. Lovely breakfast room off the lobby that includes make your own waffle and hot items. Room was nicely appointed. Great pillows. A little crowded if you put 4 people in the 2 Queen room.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Catherine
"Nothing to complain about!"
Second time we stayed here. Very impressed over all. Better than some 5 star hotels we have stayed in.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Sherry
"Exterior repairs"
The hotel is having exterior repaired. Our window had scaffolding and tarp outside. No view.
Alan
"Our stay at the hotel"
The hotel has been in renovations for quite a while, and the plastic surrounding the renovations was not secure and was blowing in the wind all night while we were trying to sleep. The food for the supplied breakfast was in short supply and staff had to be contacted a couple of times that certain items had run out!
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Bernie
Very nice. Camrose is a great place to spend a weekend. Everything is close by, the bike trail system is awesome..
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"My family enjoyed our stay in Camrose AB"
The staff was great and accommodating. It started with the welcoming right through with services offered at pool, continental breakfast etc.. The family wanted to come back expecially the youngest who asked if we could come back tomorrow!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Garth
"OK hotel from a limited choice"
OK hotel. Double queen room could have been wider - you have to squeeze past a person sitting at table and the beds. Free continental breakfast.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, good staff in an easy access location"
The staff and location was excellent.however our room, although our non smoking room had a heavy odor of tobacco smoke. Staff/managment were making efforts to curb this by making guests sign a waver for smoking in a non smoking room but his did not seem to be helping. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"clean and well maintained..."
pleasant stay and well priced.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
"nice hotel close to everything"
very friendly hotel staff nice clean hotel very good breakfast
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Weekend get away"
Beyond what I expected! We loved the room and proximity to other things. Great staff, loved the king bed and all the pillows! Want to come back soon!
Judy
"Camrose - Ramada"
Contrary to comments on the web that we viewed before booking, the breakfast was well stocked and very good. The hot items were varied during the two days that we stayed there. Staff were present at all times and extremely friendly. The only concern was the noise at 3 am by someone on the third floor above us. But it didn't last long. (heavy shoes noises). My husband didn't hear it but I did even with ear plugs. Other than that, the rooms are nice and large, clean and nicely furnished. We had a comfortable stay.
"Beautiful new hote"
Had guests above jumping & pounding on floor. At 2 am we called the front desk & they fixed it
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Rooms great, but no staff?"
We stayed here for two nights for a funeral. The rooms were very clean/large. The breakfast was good....the usual, waffles( that you make yourself), bacon,sausages, toast,bagels,cereal, juice and coffee. So no complaints except there never seemed to be anyone at the front desk....no idea where they were. Lucky there was someone when we checked in because after that we never saw anyone again. Not that big a deal except when family would show up and try to find our room, they would have to call/text us to come and get them. Would definitely stay here again though.
2 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Close to shopping and restuarants."
Loved our stay. Very nice hotel. The shower head was awful, but great other than that.
2 night trip May 22, 2014
Jacquie
"Very nice hotel and very quiet."
Booked 2 nights stay and the room was beyond amazing. It was more amazing that I ever thought possible. The hotel was very quiet. I liked it so much I ended up staying another night. Am looking forward to staying there again in the very near future. Thanks very much for everything. Customer service was impeccable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Kelli
"Three. Ignites in Camrose"
We wanted to spend the weekend in Camrose to attend the Norley's film festival! which was a wonderful experience in itself, and instead of driving back and forth to Sherwood Park, we thought we would get a hotel. What an excellent choicet he ramada was! A clean, spacious, quiet room awaited us. The king size bed was very comfortable and the free breakfast down in the large and well decorated common area was delicious! The pool and waterside looked fun and my husband worked out every morning in the bright and spacious exercise room. Than you Ramada for a wonderful mini-vacation!e
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"average"
The rooms were very sparse. No cable TV. No minibar.....3 bottles of water. Definately not worth the price.
Other trip Dec 18, 2013
Patsy
"Very Satisfied!"
We were completely satisfied with the Ramada. We would stay again!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Veronica
"Top notch"
Very clean and comfortable. Had the King suite; which was awesome. Better then most five star hotels that we have stayed at, and the continental breakfast was very good.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Sherry
"Enjoyed the pillows!"
Overall excellent. Breakfast was mediocre.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
"review"
nice
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Great Camrose hotel"
Excellent price for a great hotel. Good location. Rooms comfortable. Good breakfast.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Nic
The hotel provided a nice breakfast and an appreciation night buffet. The gym was well equipped, the pool was nice. We found the room we were in to be dark, lighting was very poor. The lighting in the bathroom was particularly bad despite two large light fittings on the side of the mirror. Rooms could use an update in decor or perhaps they only appeared that way because they were so dark.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2013
diane
"Easy access"
The service was very good and the complimentary breakfast was excellent! I'll definitely stay again when i go back to Camrose.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Staff were good and very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Darlene
"Ramada Camrose"
I usually stay there about once a year and its always good.
4 night trip Sep 8, 2013
"Nice hotel to spend the night."
The room was perfect. We just dont like airco's which are very loud. We turned it of and kept the window open which wasnt an option too. The train is closeby and woke us up early. But living at a acreage we are not very used to all the "noise" anymore. Breakfast was sufficient, beds were good, hot pool was good, places to have diner were close by. Would certainly stay again if I need a hotel at Camrose.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Bo
"Camrose Ramada Hotel Review"
Our stay at the hotel was great - the beds were very comfortable with a choice of soft to firm pillows. The room was clean, nicely furnished, and up to date. The staff did forget to leave coffee one day. Also, we had booked through Expedia, but the front desk person told us we had to pay at check out time, so we later had to get a refund from the Ramada.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Fantastic!!"
Wonderful time, the pool and slide were awesome!! Breakfast had lots of choices. It was fantastic!!!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Wanda
"graduation"
It worked out well for our purposes.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Lawrence
"Great Stay!"
This hotel is very nice. We booked through hotels.com and had no trouble with checking in or out. It was prompt service. Once we checked in, they called to the room to see if we need anything! The kids loved the pool and waterslide area. The continental breakfast was well stocked and delicious too. Overall it was a great stay.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2012
Mom of 2 girls
"Very good fall stay at Ramada Camrose"
Everything was as good as you could hope for. Hot breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012

Other trip Dec 27, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Ramada Camrose

"Great place to stay!"
08/18/15 LadyDi04 Manitoba, Canada
Stayed at the Ramada while in Camrose for a wedding, got great group rate and top notch front desk staff! The front desk staff that checked us in had the best personality and was so accommodating! Due to a mix up with rooms we got upgraded to the Honeymoon suite (married 42 years) and it was such a treat! I don't think I have ever met such a great front desk person.....she had personality plus! The rooms were spotless, the pool area and hot tub were also very clean, in fact the whole hotel was very clean! The beds were very comfortable and loved the variety of pillows. All cleaning staff we ran into were also very friendly and seemed so happy to be working there. A basic but adequate continental breakfast, coffee always on! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
"Only ok."
08/18/15 Kris C Drumheller
Front desk staff and rooms were pretty good, although in order for my kids to use the slide at the pool, we had to ask the front desk to turn on the water. After 20 minutes, I went back to the desk to ask again. It took another 20 minutes for her to come! When you only have a limited time at the pool, the waiting is too much. The deck around the pool was made up of a non-slip material which cut my children's feet open, so be careful! The breakfast was only average. The last day we were there we arrived for breakfast at 8:00 to find NO coffee, NO orange juice, NO yogurt, NO hot food, and NO STAFF! The front desk had to find the staff working in the kitchen and then we had to wait while they made the coffee and food and refilled the juice (which they put apple juice into!). The kitchen staff on the other 4 days were very courteous, but the 2 on the last day were rude and unpleasant. We ended up being late to an event because we had to wait for breakfast. On our last night, I found out the hotel was supposed to have "fresh-baked" cookies and popcorn available. I did not see it once! Overall, I would not stay again.
"Nice new hotel, with good business ameneties. Would stay there again"
08/06/15 ukcanadian2015 Calgary, Alberta
Hotel is located on the main strip, it's new so very clean and tidy. Has a Ethernet cord for your laptop so you don't have to worry about poor Wi-Fi connections etc. TV has a ton of stations to choose from, room was clean and tidy. Overall a good experience.
"Friendly folks"
08/04/15 paulinew869 Edmonton, Canada
top notch staff all weekend. Front desk prompt attention, friendly housekeeping, amazing hard worker Susan in the breakfast area.
07/29/15 Janine C Edmonton, Canada
Visited camrose for two days for a friends wedding July 24-26, 2015. My husband and I stayed at the Ramada and found it to be spotless with friendly staff. The front end girl when we arrived was friendly but unable to give us information on the amount for AMA discount. (To her defense it was after 11:00 pm and she was a fairly new employee; possibly working alone for the first time). The hotel itself is very well kept, and the room was quiet, immaculately cleaned and well stocked. We had a first floor room with an outside entrance which was very handy as we came in late both nights. The continental breakfast was fantastic the first day, with breakfast burritos, eggs and sausage as well as all the regular cold items (muffins, bagels etc). The second morning was only bacon and waffles and the other usual items. I like eggs in the morning so was a little disappointed. However, when I asked about it the woman running the kitchen actually offered to make me eggs! Incredible!! Upon checking out the general manager Jenn did up the paper work but because of a computer glitch was still unable to give me the AMA discount. She gave me excellent advice on the pros and cons of third party booking (we had booked through Expedia), and ended up giving us a free stay because of the glitches. All in all it was an excellent stay, a top notch, clean facility with helpful friendly staff.
"Excellent service from Susan!!!"
07/12/15 Tracy c
Thanks so much Ramada for making our time there so inviting and comfortable. We really appreciate the extra care that Susan took to make our sisters stay a special one by placing her in a beautiful comfortable room. She and her husband rarely stay in hotels and they felt so welcomed and had such a great sleep in their beautiful room...they said they would definitely be back! Thanks again! We really appreciated the cleanliness of this hotel and the comfy cool rooms!!!
"The very best customer service"
07/11/15 414colleenm Alberta, Canada
I needed a room during a time when I lost a family member. The front desk lady, Rhonda, could obviously see I was upset and was so kind to me. She got me a discounted room, served me coffee and personally carried my bag to my room for me.
"Friendly staff and clean comfy rooms"
07/02/15 Pavan P Edson, Canada
We have stayed here for last 3 years for soccer tournies and it is always great. Staff is courteous and helpful, and accommodating. Decent bnreakfast as well included. Housekeeping staff was happy to assist with request for extra blankets etc
"Great Family Vacation Stay"
06/26/15 Sarah I Burnaby, Canada
Friendly staff, clean and stylish rooms, the kids loved the fresh baked cookies and popcorn, we all enjoyed the breakfast that was included. The adults loved the water slide, while it was too scary for little kids - we'll have to go back when they're older! Pet friendly and very clean. This was our first time travelling with our dog to a hotel - I was worried the rooms would smell like pets. They don't - they are very clean and I was pleasantly surprised! Wish we had had more time to check out the gym and Camrose some more. We recommend The Ramada in Camrose. =)
"Pleasant helpful staff"
06/18/15 S1974OVjohnt Surrey, Canada
Clean well made up rooms. The staff were very helpful, going out of their way to make my stay comfortable.