All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
650 South High Street, Columbus, OH, 43215, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
"Excellent value, great location"
We were looking for a reasonably-priced hotel that was close to downtown, and we were not disappointed. The hotel has been recently updated to a standard of finish that exceeds what one normally would expect at this price point, and the location (in Germantown, near the Brewery District) was excellent. The breakfast items were fairly standard two-star hotel fare, but there was more variety than usual and it was more than adequate (and again, a bit beyond what one might expect at this price point this close to the city). Good variety of cable channels, including multiple premium options. I will definitely book this hotel on our next stay in Columbus.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Rosemary
"I'm going back there..."
Pleasant stay. I'm staying there again on my return trip...Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Dilma
"Practical stay"
The staff is very friendly, the location is very practical and nearby stores and restauranta. Rooms are nice, , modernand renovated. The only inconvenience was the very noisy air conditioner though the whole hotel is new
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Mahmoud
"Excellent value for the location"
Located in downtown in German Village, there was a good selection of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel including a Panera directly next door. The rooms were clean, well stocked with towels and complimentary toiletries and a big flat screen TV. Parking directly in the hotel lot is very limited but there is an adjacent lot with more parking within 100 ft or so and it wasn't an issue. The free breakfast in the morning was well stocked and there was a good choice available including make your own waffles. For a hotel in downtown, the rate was cheaper than any other downtown hotel and included free wifi and free parking. Great place to stay when you're visiting Columbus to sight see. I would rate this hotel as being at the upper end of the scale for a budget hotel. It looked to us like the renovation mentioned in other reviews has been completed, everything looked clean and modern and up to date. To find the additional parking, exit to the alley behind the hotel and go left to the second lot with the hotel parking sign.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Gabrielle
"Great Front Desk Staff"
I had a great experience with very friendly and knowledgeable staff people at the front desk. They were more than willing to help accommodate my needs, including suggesting a dry-cleaners. The room was clean, the beds and pillows and sheets were so comfortable, I had an amazing night of sleep!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Lynds
"Nice, clean and comfortable"
This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. It is a very clean hotel and a friendly staff. They have a good breakfast and are only a mile away from the Nationwide arena district.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Jon
"Reasonable and comfortable"
The front-desk staff was courteous, but not particularly friendly. Apparently, they're supposed to ask if you want housekeeping to clean your room. They forgot to ask me. At least, that's the explanation I was given when my room wasn't cleaned after my first night. After that, things were fine. The room was relatively large, wifi was fast by hotel standards (I was able to stream Netflix without a problem), and the breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice hotel in the Brewery District"
I've stayed in several hotels in Columbus and I have to say, this one was by far the nicest. It's easy to get to, very clean, good water pressure, nice staff, a great pool and close to various places to eat. I prefer this hotel over the Crowne Plaza.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Jen
I've stayed here a million times--this time it was clear the rooms weren't as clean as usual--or as clean as they should be. Toliet paper empty, forgetting to leave shampoo, not making the bed, etc. Weak.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
TravellingGal
"Economical option for downtown"
Economical - easy access to downtown via CBus - free parking, etc. Good deal!
3 night business trip May 27, 2015
The area was nice. The staff was knowledgable about the area.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Room reeked of smoke"
the room smelled as though someone had just smoked in there....even the bathroom reeked of smoke. They did offer to move us, and we declined since we were there for just one night....but the smell was awful.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Rebecca
"enjoyable stay"
Enjoyed my stay. Room was excellent, bed linen are above average quality. Renovation was done to very good quality. Definitely are family oriented place, with all the good, and some, well, "expected" , that goes along with that. Breakfast is admittedly a little on the thin side, but acceptable. Yes, there was the usual gang of guys that always thinks they owe it to themselves to get drunk one Friday night and raise cane - at 11:30 at night in the hallway. But that lasted only a few minutes before they ducked into their rooms. Front desk personnel was always helpful. Overall, I'd definitely stay at this place again.
3 night trip May 20, 2015
Norbert
"Nice area! Can walk to great restaurants!"
I booked the hotel last minute and was pleasantly surprised that it was in the Brewery District. Very nice staff. I will pick this hotel first when staying in Columbus from now on.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Ro-Ellen
"The Fear of the Unknown"
Lighting in parking lot too dim. Not enough parking. No obvious security. Room clean. Towels and toiletries adequate. No receipt given because it was a on-line purchase.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
stephanie
"Nice hotel near German Village"
My wife and I went to Columbus to look at houses and apartments, and German Village was one of the neighborhoods we wanted to check out. This hotel is located in the perfect place -- we could walk into German Village as well as drive easily into the downtown area, Grandview, and Clintonville. It is close to major highways, which made getting to and from the airport easy as well. The hotel staff were nice, and the hotel itself was very clean. We were happy with our stay there.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"RANGERS - STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL"
ROCK ON THE RANGERS -- DO NOT, DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY EXTRA TO TAKE CABS. This was my 3rd time at Rock on the Range and this was the most disappointing hotel I have ever stayed at. I booked the Hotel for the location and the amenities and it was extremely disappointing. THIS WAS THE ONLY HOTEL IN THE COLUMBUS AREA THAT DID NOT PROVIDE SOME TYPE OF SHUTTLE SERVICE FOR THEIR GUESTS TO MAPFRE STADIUM FOR ROCK ON THE RANGE. We had to pay extra because we had to pay to and from the Stadium all three days. Also the neighborhood was horrible and scary. We were asked by creepy, unsavory people for money and cigarettes (i dont even smoke) right outside our hotel door and the staff did nothing to deter it. Never, ever again. Also we actually had a cab driver that would not take us from the Stadium to the Hotel because he did not want to go to that neighborhood.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Marsha
"-----"
Asked three night in a row to have a wake up call the next morning and never received one any of the mornings. The linens in the room were below par.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
"Great place to stay if you need space!"
Enjoyed our stay. Not impressed with the female who answered when I called to say I'd be arriving late and hoped to change from a king bed to 2 doubles but was very impressed with the man who checked us in. The room was a suite with refrig, microwave and breakfast at single room rates, had lots of space and was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the TV was recent and good. Bathroom had lots of counter space and was great. Breakfast was standard fare with a tip jar which was a first for me to see. Shampoo and lotion were small and few and the towels were becoming thread bare. Our room had a view of a beautiful pond with a heron and also the dumpster. Did not view other amenities. My only disappointment was that there seemed to be too many repairs necessary: toilet flush lever spun in place, the microwave did not work (maintenance told us to plug it into a different plug and it worked), the refrigerator door was hard to close as it did not fit well, the toilet became clogged and the shower diverter was difficult to pull in order to get a full shower spray. Great room for the price!
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jean
"Nice on the inside...."
The rooms of the hotel were clean, recently recently renovated and everything was in working order. Parking seems tight but there is a big lot right next door. The lobby area is tiny and breakfast was not great but otherwise fine. It was quiet and I had a good night sleep. I think it's a good value for the price and location.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Very convenient to all German Village sights. Within walking distance to many dining spots and village features.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"High 4"
Only complaint I have is they tried to charge me a service tax, when I got to the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Vance
"Wonderful hotel!"
Stayed for the Capital City Half Marathon. Great location close to downtown and the room was well accomidated. Would stay again!
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Gina
"Nice, clean room- spacious and I appreciate the fr"
I liked it. The maids weren't too pushy to get me out in the morning and the clerk called me about ten minutes after I checked in to make sure the room was OK
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Great location within walking distance"
Located just less than a mile from Palace theater in downtown Columbus. A ton of pubs and eateries and bus transportation available. Good free breakfast at the hotel with a Paneras right next door! The hotel, while recently painted and with clean and comfortable beds, has an issue with non-sound- proof walls! A little dated but perfect for an inexpensive overnight stay in a great city!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
kori
Night staff was great. Morning staff was a little gruff and breakfast needed refilled
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Nice room. Some services disappointing."
Needed vending / ice machines each floor. Had to go in search of. One pop machine on floor 3, one ice on 2.. Only pop machine not working or at least not properly. On check in, clerk seemed helpful, but that evening and next morning, seemed disinterested. Room itself was quite pleasant.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Complete dump"
terrible experience, no where to park, terrible desk clerk, terrible guest living there who wont get off the one computer tucked away in the wall way, which is referred to as a business space. This place is a complete joke. All the heaters as you walk up the stairways are busted, I felt like I was in an 1920's abandoned building. And, I couldn't sleep due to a bed that squeaked every time I moved.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Josh
"Disgusted"
Positively registered for two queen beds and was refused that agreement. Told me I could go to another hotel if i didn't like the King bed. I have a medical condition that bothers my husband's sleep. I explained it to the two people on staff, but they said there was nothing they could do.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Pretty darn good"
I had a king size bed and all the amenities I needed and the price was excellent for the value I received..
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Don't bother"
We arrived late at night. They were short staffed and complained about it. Our room keys didn't work and we had to go back to the front desk to have them redone. The carpet and shower curtains were stained. Rooms felt shut up and stale. It was supposedly a nonsmoking hotel but someone was smoking on our floor. The hotel is being renovated but we were put in the unrenovated part. I have stayed in much nicer hotels for two-thirds the cost. I will not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Momofthree
"Remodeling"
stayed here one night just to see a concert. Hotel was being remodeled so it was kind of a mess. I'm sure it'll look better once they are done. Room was like most hotels not perfect but not horrible.
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Good for money"
Very comfortable bad. Ckean. Safe. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
The location was great. The staff was excellent. So very friendly. I ended up having to stay an extra day and they were very accommodating.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"great breakfast"
The staff were very friendly and helpful, also the breakfast was great, i loved the waffles! my room was clean and comfortable. They could use some more vending machines with better options. Also parking is limited but over all it was a nice stay. I would stay there again
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Great for a Weekend Stay"
Our room was newly remodeled. The bed and pillows were very comfortable; the linens were fresh smelling; the room was clean and smelled clean. We did not hear noises outside or above our room. All hotel staff members we encountered (3 front desk clerks and 3 housekeepers) were extremely friendly and very accommodating. Obviously, they had been well-trained in customer service. The continental breakfast, which was set out in a timely manner, had a good variety of items, both hot and cold.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Bargain Location"
This hotel is a bargain for near downtown and in the German Village area. The hotel was under renovation when we checked int; we were there for a 13-night stay; there was no additional progress on completion of the renovations, leaving the hotel with an incomplete and somewhat dirty appearance. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was comfortable; breakfast was adequate but nothing to boast about.
20 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"German Village Comfort Inn"
Absolutely dreadful. Awakened at 4 am by loud noise from adjacent room with slamming doors, loud talking, children crying, etc. which lasted until past 7am when we had to get up. Towels were dirty, there was section of bare floor exposed upon getting off the elevator. Hotel smelled like chemicals (perhaps from remodeling). Would not say that hotel was newly remodeled as work was still in process.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Nice room - no parking"
The room was wonderful, but there was no parking. I had to wait 30 minutes for a cart to unload my luggage, then go and park in another lot 2 doors down. It was dark, and kind of a scary walk back to the hotel. When checking out the next morning, I had to walk in a snowstorm to get my car, then make 5 trips to the room and back because of no cart available to load my car.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
tamara
"recommended"
Recommended. Great breakfast
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
ROBERT
"No Regets!!!"
Would recommend to anyone! Very roomy and comfortable room. Kim from the front desk was incredible helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our room was great. The other workers at the front desk was very friendly and helpful as well. The breakfast was fresh and hot and plentiful! If we go to Columbus again, we will for sure stay here again!!!
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Hollie
"Don't Do It - Find Another Hotel"
Yikes! This was a terrible choice. Shower had only lukewarm water. We contacted the front desk and they sent up a "technician". He said that all the rooms were like this, as they had a limiter on the faucet mixer. Several times, we got in the elevator only to ride up and down with a container of dirty linens. Thank goodness, a Panera was next door, because the breakfast offered was also sub-par (cold coffee, dirty counter, etc.) For the price, this was a terrible value. Will never stay there again.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"OK, for a night!"
The room was clean, but grounds were a bit messy. Building appeared to be under renovation. Carpet and wallpaper missing in some areas. Not a horrible experience, but not sure it was worth even the discounted rate.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Dirty sheets and blankets"
Our first room had dirty sheets with lots of hairs on them. Clearly used. Second room had bloods stains and a big yellow stain on the blanket. Bad service from management who never followed up.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Not bad and not too expensive"
Clean, spacious room. Older hotel but being reno'd. Only knock is they had one vending machine, and it didn't work. Had to go out to the store to get something to drink.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
L
"Comfort Inn and Suites, Downtown Columbus"
The staff was polite and friendly. There was a bit of remodeling going on, but it didn't disturb us. Overall the place was quite clean and comfortable, and free parking is always a bonus, especially in Columbus!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"If you want to sleep in my sheets, sleep here."
Very uncomfortable stay and disappointing customer service. The bedsheets in our first room had not been changed since (at least) the last guest. Filthy and covered in (both long and short) hairs. In our second room, the comforter was covered in blood stains as well as a big yellow mystery stain. No word back from the management about our experience after leaving our contact information at the front desk and numerous follow-ups. If you want to sleep in my sheets, sleep here. They are probably still on the bed. Gross.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Way more baing for your buck !"
I travel a lot this place had the best clerk. Britney was real good with my child and her disability she made are wait on nationwide children's hosp.a lot more relaxing. The breakfast and all night snacks and coffee made it better than over priced 5 star hotles that would charge for a breakfast like this. Healthy snack for my child free. Iloved the beds and Panera Bread right next door you can't beat that.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
e.g . linda
A pretty decent place, normal wear and tear on the carpets and walls. The staff was excellent ! Great location !
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
My husband and I stayed overnight while attending a concert at the nearby Arena. Hotel is very convenient for that. The hotel staff was very helpful and helped us get a cab to the concert. The room had two queen beds and was very clean, and the price was very reasonable. I would stay there again. The area around hotel has eating places; there is a Panera beside the hotel. I felt like the area was safe, also.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015