All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
"Outstanding hotel stay"
The hotel looked in brand new condition, although I understand it's been there for several years. The suite was very large and spacious. The fact it was such a 'green' hotel was important to me, and an added bonus. The location was very convenient, and my room had a view of the Olympic mountains.. Everything was ideal, except the check-in time of 4:00 pm made it awkward for me to get settled in. All in all an outstanding experience.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Saskia
"Beautiful last day in Victoria"
Spacious and apartment like . Two fireplaces , kitchen dini b g area and living room with a fireplace. Wonderful!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
ing
"UVIC Convocation June 2015"
I visited Victoria for my daughter's UVIC convocation ceremony. After my stay at Parkside I moved in with her for a further ten days. As shown above the hotel was excellent.
4 night trip Jun 9, 2015
stewart
"Beautiful hotel!"
I wish I had more time to spend here. I was only in Victoria for the day and this hotel was discounted on Expedia. I ended up with a huge 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. The master bath had heated tiles in the bathroom and beautiful bath tub. Two fireplaces added to the ambiance. It was an incredibly comfortable apartment which included kitchen, dining room and balcony. It is walking distance to many points of interest. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
kendra
"Parkside is conveniently located."
The rooms and the location were awesome. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Decent stay"
Stayed for 1 night before heading out to other parts of Vancouver Island. It was decent. Fairly modern, up-to-date hotel. I was disappointed that I did not get my preferred room configuration even though I had requested it more than 2 months in advance. The only option was to pay for an upgrade, and I did not feel it was worth it since I was just using this place as a crash pad.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Day
Terrible experience. Requested to upgrade a room but request was denied. Person next to us was upgraded to a complimentary two bedrooms.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Beautiful hotel experience."
Very nice room. Great views. Courteous and helpful staff. My favorite part was that I kept up my normal fitness routine because they have a 25 meter swimming pool.wow!
5 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
Glen
Excellent hotel. Will stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Stephen
"awesome hotel"
awesome hotel. It was more like our own private apartment than a hotel room. The cafe in the hotel is awesome. We ate there about 8 times because it was so good. Locally sourced food and fantastic desserts and coffee. It's super close to everything in the harbor, and you can go for an easy run through the big park to running trail along the water. Definitely staying there again when we come for Ironman Victoria 70.3 next year.
4 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Grant
"comfort stay"
The hotel is excellent with such a low price! It is located in downtown Victoria and its room is the best I've ever seen! Hotel staff are kind and warm-hearted, really enjoy the stay!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
hayes
"Our Anniversary getaway!!"
We were celebrating our Anniversary and this was the perfect Hotel to stay at. The staff was very accommodating and the room was excellent. Hands down this is by far one of the best hotels in Victoria and we have stayed a few other places that were good, but The Parkside Hotel and Spa exceeded our expectations. My Spa treatment was great I highly recommend doing that while staying there.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Bocutter
"Outstanding hotel - recommended!"
A very exceptional hotel with large rooms in a good location, very close - short walk - to downtown Victoria. We were very pleasantly surprised.
4 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Thomas C
"We would go back to Victoria just to stay here"
A very comfortable 1 bdrm suite is perfect for a longer stay, especially for a couple. It has a useful balcony with good views, and overall it is very nicely done. It has secure underground parking for $15/day, which for in the middle of downtown Victoria is good. However, it does not have air conditioning, so if the forecast is for rather hot weather, it may be not as comfortable. That would be rather rare though.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Wonderful!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay from the time we checked in until we checked out. The staff were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. The room was immaculate! An excellent experience!
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Darlene
"Lovely hotel close to center of downtown Victoria"
Enjoyed the outside area, the lobby was gorgeous, the elevator was fast, and the room was lovely. Possible drawback was the lack of AC, but not during our visit in the spring when open windows gave good ventilation. There is nothing missing for use in the kitchen area. Two fireplaces, 2 TVs, super comfortable bed, heated floor in the bath, but no towel bar? We loved our stay here, and would return except during a heat wave. Good value.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great Hotel in Every Way!"
Fantastic hotel!!!! It is close to the ferry dock and to all the downtown areas. It has a gorgeous lobby, and the rooms are crazy good. There is a kitchenette with a dining room table, a living room with fireplace and flat-screen TV, and a bedroom with french doors opening to the living room. The bedroom also has a fireplace and flat-screen TV and an enormous walk-in closet. A balcony can be accessed from both the living room and bedroom. The wifi was good, as well. We didn't know that it was there until the morning we checked out, but the suite also has a washing machine!!! For the price we paid, I feel this was the greatest bargain of all the hotels we had on a 7-week driving trip. It was clean, modern, and very well located for access to everything. Five stars in every way!!!!
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Excellent staff, great layout & location"
We love the wonderful view of St. Anne's and the way the staff accommodated us in our desire for that view when we were changing rooms (when another family member joined us). We also liked the unit layout (with one exception) and the relatively-generous kitchen equipment and supplies. We don't like the open concept bathrooms, however, and think that if there is no AC, the windows and doors should have screens. Another unfortunate design defect: no grab bars in bathroom. But the staff were so nice to us, finding us an additional lamp for the bedroom as well as luggage racks, all with good humour.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Jerry
"Wonderful Hotel in the Heart of the City"
Really liked that Beacon park was within walking distance from this hotel. The kitchenette was great for the family as we were able to buy groceries and have breakfast in our room.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Bryan
"Getaway weekend"
Great stay. Romantic. Clean. Large rooms. Good quality of construction. Perfect location, walking distance to everything. Couldn't have asked for more...
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Exploring Victoria"
The hotel is located in a perfect location for exploring. It's a short walk to the transportation hub, great shopping and eating places, and all the harbor and historical attractions.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Great hotel, perfect accommodation for families. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"The Good and the Bad"
Hotel is well located. Desk staff was very helpful. Housekeeping was very bad. We stayed 5 nights. Twice we had to ask for last minute room service since no one had cleaned the room by late afternoon. One day we received no room service at all. Temperature control was impossible and the only way to cool the room was to leave the balcony door open all night.
Other trip May 6, 2015
H and H
"Wonderful hotel. Close to all the sights."
A get away that was made even nicer with the stay at this exceptional hotel Would recommend it to friends and family.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Tutor
"Very comfortable stay in the center of Victoria."
The Parkside is conveniently located three blocks off Government St., so it is within walking distance of many tourist attractions. Our room was large, well-equipped and very comfortable. The deck off the room was large and a lovely place to enjoy the view and beautiful weather.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Best in town!"
Awesome! Whenever I go back to Victoria, this will be my hotel choice.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Willie
"Awkward, but very nice"
Everything was top notch, high quality, thorough. Stayed on a windy day, and after the entire room steamed up after a shower cracked a window. Room trapped the wind so it howled and pushed everything around. No pay per view option in room, had to use onsite movie theater (playing Beethoven's 4th) or borrow old DVDs from front desk. bathroom activities can be heard throughout the entire suite.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
chrissi
The rooms are spacious and comfortable with the highest styling. I gathered with four friends and we all remarked on the beauty and comfort of the room. Our kitchen was perfectly stocked. The fact that the hotel is LEED Green Hotel certified is the most impressive factor of all.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Loved our stay!"
Parkside Hotel was above our expectations in every way. It is an excellent place to stay while vacationing in Victoria.
6 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Valorie
"Nice hotel. It was a close proximity to everything"
Victoria Canada is such a beautiful place to visit! Although it was a short trip; it was perfect! We would definitely go visit again and stay at theparksidevictoria!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
S
"Modern and nice with a great location"
The Parkside Hotel was a great choice. It is across the street from St. Anne's Academy which gave us a nice view and pretty grounds to walk our dog around. The hotel is just a couple blocks from the Royal BC Museum, the waterfront promenade and the Empress. There is a lawn bowling club about a block away too. We loved the location and were able to walk everywhere. It was also on Blanchard St which is the main road that takes you out of town north to Sydney or Butchart Gardens, so it was a really easy drive too. My kids enjoyed the movie nights in the hotels private theater which was super comfortable and free. The pool is huge and beautifully crafted. The service at the hotel was great and our room was spacious. I appreciated that there was a dishwasher and washer/dryer as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We booked this room on Easy Click for $76 per night USD. This is definitely the cheapest we've ever paid for a hotel room and can't believe how nice the entire facility was. My parents stayed there too in a different larger room and they couldn't stop talking about what a nice place it was. Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great location in the heart of downtown"
Our family enjoyed dinners in the room and many card games on the spacious dining room table. Only weird thing was that there was no door on the master bedroom ensuite and therefore no privacy. The front desk staff kept repeating that it was European Style with no regard to the fact that we Canadians prefer to have doors on our bathrooms.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Gardener
"Pampered in the middle of the city!"
Great hotel with spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. The location is convenient being just a block behind the Empress Hotel and not too far a walk for Black Ball Ferry walk-ons. Service was exceptional and prompt. All the staff was pleasant and service oriented. The room was comfortable with fireplaces in the rooms, soaking tubs, and other amenities. The two bedroom was perfect for our family of five with two king beds and a pull out sofa. Highly recommend the Parkside.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice and comfortable place for families"
We had a lovely experience here. Rooms were clean and staff were friendly.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Azadeh
"One of my favorite hotels"
Can't wait to visit Victoria again and stay at The Parkside!
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Excellent for familes"
This hotel was awesome. Great location. It is within walking distance to just about everything. Clean, comfortable. We couldn't have asked for anything better! I will recommend to anyone with or without children. We loved it!
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
C.S. - utah
"Amazing place to stay in Victoria!"
Everything about The Parkside was wonderful. Staff accommodations were superb. Parkside made for a wonderful stay in Victoria. I hope to return again soon.
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Upgraded anniversary"
We were upgraded to acorner suite with a view. Enjoyed a couples' massage. All in all a nice anniversary getaway!
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Once again, a perfect place to stay!"
Another wonderful vacation in Victoria with great accomodations at the Parkside as our host.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"One of the best in Victoria"
I've stayed here before. Of all the many hotels I stayed at in Victoria this is one of the best
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Romantic Hotel with Amazing Staff!"
I'm not usually one to stay in hotels, but after camping in Canada for 3 nights prior, it was time to get a shower, a nice bed, and a warm room. Checking into this hotel felt like checking into heaven! Beautiful ambiance and AMAZING room! Everything felt so clean, well managed, and taken care of. The staff at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. Here's an example. My boyfriend and I tried to wash some clothes in the mini washer/dryer in our room, when I realized that it wasn't working and our clothes were now locked in there. I called downstairs, and within five minutes a serviceman was up in our room trying to repair the washer/dryer. Turns out, it wasn't connected to the water, so the serviceman ended up taking all of our dirty clothes and had them washed and dried!! Our clothes were perfectly clean and ready for us before we checked out the next day. I couldn't believe this service!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Kait
"Enjoyed Long Weekend"
Long weekend. The Parkside is in a very convenient location. Even the basic suite is very large and well appointed.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Centrally located,elegant hotel"
Excellent vibe from staff upon arriving. Questions answered quickly. Excellent suggestions about nearby restaurants. However, a significant downside: huge space for claw foot tub, but too small shower.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Maggie
"Best room for the price."
An excellent hotel with a few quirks this particular stay. We visited in the early spring, and the room was always too warm, even with the heat off, probably because the heated floors in the bathrooms insisted on returning to 85 degrees no matter what I tried. The tub leaked, which they fixed; a remote was missing, which they replaced; and there was detergent for the clothes washer, but no detergent for the dish washer. Minor details, all, but kept this from being an otherwise perfect review. The staff and room were otherwise excellent!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Extremely comfortable stay close to downtown"
The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the room was very new with awesome amenities such as a clawfoot tub and heated floors in the bathroom. The lobby, pool, and hot tub were all very impressive as well, and there is a nice background noise of the pond/fountains that wind around the property. Location is two or three blocks from the harbor and the famous Empress Hotel. The room had two televisions with cable, although no dvd players or pay per view (that was fine with us). The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and provided a free toothbrush/toothpaste amenity, as I had forgotten mine. The kitchen was also well stocked for cooking. We didn't try the sofa bed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Felicia
"Amazing hotel"
Amazing hotel. The best hotel I have stayed in for the price. Impressed.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Amazed at the beauty and value of this place."
This was such a beautiful hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms, luxurious grounds, and a great pool and work out space. It felt like we should have been paying at least twice as much to enjoy such a lovely place. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat next time we're in Victoria. Also walking distance from the pier, Beacon Hill Park, the parliament building, the Empress, and lots of great restaurants and coffee shops.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Everything about the hotel and location was great! Great view and an awesome room especially for te price. Already thinking about comin back during the summer.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
scott
"Absolutely loved it!"
Amazing hotel for the price. Beautiful room, amazing lobby and amenities, and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lauren
"Beautiful hotel completed with fish in the lobby"
The hotel was BEAUTIFUL. The lobby is so modern and sleek. They have large cement blocks over the pools of fish in the lobby, and a green-room looking large windows by the elevators. The hotel room itself was Amazing. It felt like a 1 bedroom apartment with separate doors to the bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. There was even a door to the deck outside. The location was OK - we did not rent a car for our stay so we did a lot of walking. Downtown is less than 1/2 a mile away with some other restaurants and shops within a similar distance. It would be awesome if the hotel offered a shuttle to the gardens, the pier, or other destinations in Victoria. The worst thing about the hotel was the 4pm check in time, and 11am check out time.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015