All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
810 Humboldt Street, Victoria, BC, V8V5B1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"One of the best in Victoria"
I've stayed here before. Of all the many hotels I stayed at in Victoria this is one of the best
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Romantic Hotel with Amazing Staff!"
I'm not usually one to stay in hotels, but after camping in Canada for 3 nights prior, it was time to get a shower, a nice bed, and a warm room. Checking into this hotel felt like checking into heaven! Beautiful ambiance and AMAZING room! Everything felt so clean, well managed, and taken care of. The staff at the hotel was so friendly and helpful. Here's an example. My boyfriend and I tried to wash some clothes in the mini washer/dryer in our room, when I realized that it wasn't working and our clothes were now locked in there. I called downstairs, and within five minutes a serviceman was up in our room trying to repair the washer/dryer. Turns out, it wasn't connected to the water, so the serviceman ended up taking all of our dirty clothes and had them washed and dried!! Our clothes were perfectly clean and ready for us before we checked out the next day. I couldn't believe this service!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Kait
"Enjoyed Long Weekend"
Long weekend. The Parkside is in a very convenient location. Even the basic suite is very large and well appointed.
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Centrally located,elegant hotel"
Excellent vibe from staff upon arriving. Questions answered quickly. Excellent suggestions about nearby restaurants. However, a significant downside: huge space for claw foot tub, but too small shower.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Maggie
"Best room for the price."
An excellent hotel with a few quirks this particular stay. We visited in the early spring, and the room was always too warm, even with the heat off, probably because the heated floors in the bathrooms insisted on returning to 85 degrees no matter what I tried. The tub leaked, which they fixed; a remote was missing, which they replaced; and there was detergent for the clothes washer, but no detergent for the dish washer. Minor details, all, but kept this from being an otherwise perfect review. The staff and room were otherwise excellent!
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"Extremely comfortable stay close to downtown"
The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the room was very new with awesome amenities such as a clawfoot tub and heated floors in the bathroom. The lobby, pool, and hot tub were all very impressive as well, and there is a nice background noise of the pond/fountains that wind around the property. Location is two or three blocks from the harbor and the famous Empress Hotel. The room had two televisions with cable, although no dvd players or pay per view (that was fine with us). The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and provided a free toothbrush/toothpaste amenity, as I had forgotten mine. The kitchen was also well stocked for cooking. We didn't try the sofa bed.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Felicia
"Amazing hotel"
Amazing hotel. The best hotel I have stayed in for the price. Impressed.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Amazed at the beauty and value of this place."
This was such a beautiful hotel with spacious, comfortable rooms, luxurious grounds, and a great pool and work out space. It felt like we should have been paying at least twice as much to enjoy such a lovely place. I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and would go back in a heartbeat next time we're in Victoria. Also walking distance from the pier, Beacon Hill Park, the parliament building, the Empress, and lots of great restaurants and coffee shops.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Everything about the hotel and location was great! Great view and an awesome room especially for te price. Already thinking about comin back during the summer.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
scott
"Absolutely loved it!"
Amazing hotel for the price. Beautiful room, amazing lobby and amenities, and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lauren
"Beautiful hotel completed with fish in the lobby"
The hotel was BEAUTIFUL. The lobby is so modern and sleek. They have large cement blocks over the pools of fish in the lobby, and a green-room looking large windows by the elevators. The hotel room itself was Amazing. It felt like a 1 bedroom apartment with separate doors to the bedroom, kitchenette, and bathroom. There was even a door to the deck outside. The location was OK - we did not rent a car for our stay so we did a lot of walking. Downtown is less than 1/2 a mile away with some other restaurants and shops within a similar distance. It would be awesome if the hotel offered a shuttle to the gardens, the pier, or other destinations in Victoria. The worst thing about the hotel was the 4pm check in time, and 11am check out time.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Shanna
"Favorite Hotel"
Went for a trip. Was a fantastic hotel. Loved the washer / dryer in the room, free theater movie tickets, within walking distance of pretty much everything in Victoria. This will be my "go to" hotel in Victoria, BC. I absolutely love the hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Timothy
"great staff"
I stay here often and it is always wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable and the staff is friendly. This trip I decided to bring my dog at the last minute and the staff were able to switch us to a pet friendly oomph with 24 hours notice.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"High-end hotel in a great location at a budget pri"
We were impressed with just about every aspect of our stay. The suite was a nice size, comfortable, and very modern. The electric fireplaces in the living room and bedroom and the in-floor heating in the bathroom made it quite cozy. The full kitchen, in-suite clothes washer/dryer and dishwasher were amazing conveniences. We still can't believe how little we paid for such luxury.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Condo building being used as a hotel."
4th time I have stayed here and every time is great
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Nice hotel, didn't like the add on charges"
The Parkside is a very nice hotel, spa and I enjoyed staying there. I didn't like the parking fee that was added on when checking in. There was no mention of this fee, when booking the hotel. The suite was smaller than the last time we stayed there, and I felt a little over priced for the off season. I would probably stay there again, but would caution friends to get all the facts before booking.
2 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Close proximity to everything you want to do."
Overall I was very pleased with our experience. The location is ideal and the rooms are fantastic.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Sheryl
"We loved our stay here!"
Great place! Beautiful room and good location. Friendly and helpful staff. The kitchen was really well supplied with all one would need.
2 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
william
"Great location and beautiful hotel"
Great hotel – we will be back on our next visit to Victoria. The only minor complaint is the late check out policy – they don't really have such a policy (they charge a half day rate for any check out after noon).
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Brandon
"Relaxing"
I really enjoyed the hotel. The lobby was beautiful with the fire. The one bedroom suite was spacious and perfect. The kitchen had everything I needed. The room does get warm and had to have the window open fairly often.
3 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Pretty good"
Overall room was great. The only thing that was kind of disappointing was that it was advertised that there was a fire place. It was a fake electric Fireplace.
3 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Tyler
"Wonderful weekend in Victoria"
Great room and service and a 25 meter pool to top it off. Quiet, comfortable bed...no complaints! Great deal on hotels.com!
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"what a deal"
all the staff were very pleasant. The overall atmosphere at the hotel was superb. Very peaceful I met a friend in the lobby and enjoyed 2 hour conversation also considering this hotel is in the heart of victoria I think the price is excellent. The room we stayed in looks like a apartment in size
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
cole
We were very pleased with the accommodations. We had a suite which was very roomy, had everything one needed. Kitchen was well stocked with the necessities and good quality at that. Loved that there were two bathrooms. If you wanted to, they had two movies a night in their theater which you could attend. Staff was considerate and always helpful. I have read some reviews that talk about the street noise but with their commercial style doors and windows, it wasn't a problem at all. I would definitely go back.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Great room with lots of space. Nice view with balcony.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Stay here"
Nothing compares. Just stay here. It has everything you want/need plus stuff you didn't think about. Perfect base to explore.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
evan
"wonderful hotel"
I stay a few days every few weeks and it is always wonderful. The staff is friendly and helpful. The area is quiet and only a 10 minute walk to the harbour. The kitchen is fully equipped and wonderful to use. I have hosted small dinner parties in my suite.
2 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
Cora
"Great stay. Too short."
Only two nights but A702 was a great room. Wonderful property staffed by friendly professionals.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Awesome place to stay"
Impressed with the suite, pool area and jacuzzi. Private and away from the central hubbub yet within walking distance to everything in and around the inner harbor. The accommodations were more than we expected. Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"couple night away"
Hotel was more way more than we expected, we definitely will be staying here again. Rooms were clean and absolutely stunning. It was a great location, closr to everything. There was some street noise, but nothing outrageous.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
Angelique
"Extraordinary location and price."
Great location next to downtown,harbor and Parliament/BC Museum. Nice views, wonderful beds and bathtubs to enjoy the view. Did not get a chance to use the spa, but it looked spectacular. Staff are friendly and very helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
"Fabulous hotel close to the harbor"
We were in Victoria for the marathon and chose this hotel because we could get a two room suite for the same price as a single room at most of the other hotels. We were blown away by the hotel, the room and the location. The hotel has a gorgeous atrium (our room had a balcony that overlooked it), indoor pool and a great coffee shop that sells light meals, wonderful coffee, beer and wine. Our room had two fireplaces and two tv's. The bathroom had a heated floor and the room came equipped with a small kitchen with a dishwasher, full sized fridge and washer and dryer. The room was extremely comfortable, quiet and a wonderful place to relax at the end of the day.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
alan
It was an amazing experience !!!!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Like a home away from home"
Beautiful facility that is very close to Victoria bay and the Empress. My only quibble is that we had to get key cards numerous times since they didn't work well - one time had to replace them 3 times before the girl at the desk took hers and had the bell captain deliver new ones a bit later. The room had HD TVs in the living room area and bedroom, 2 fireplaces, a kitchenette, and outdoor patio. It was very much like a one bedroom apartment instead of a hotel room. Lobby area is beautiful and a nice place to chill and read a book or magazine.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice hotel in a quiet downtown location"
We stayed in the smallest suite and it was very comfortable for the two of us. Nice kitchen. Nice fireplaces.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
KM
"Great hotel with kitchenette!"
Great location. No air conditioning, but didn't need it.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"I could just move right in"
The Parkside Hotel was simply lovely. I believe I had the smallest room type, yet it was luxurious and spacious with a separate bedroom with a king-sized bed, two glass balcony entrances, and even a well concealed wash machine. The peaceful hotel lobby and under counter lighting in the kitchen are just two of the thoughtful details in this well cared for hotel. I was anxious to see all of the sights in Victoria, so I did not spend a lot of time in my room, yet I could have relaxed in the leather chair by the window all day. I look forward to returning with friends to enjoy the spa.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Nadine
"great hotel"
Excellent I have no negative things to say about this hotel. The accommodation and service were excellent
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Excellent apart-hotel close to tourist district :D"
Just had an excellent stay at the Parkside Spa/Hotel prior to a biking event in Victoria. It is easy to get to from ferry terminals, well-located relative to tourist attractions, large-sized suites and good amenities. Definitely our go-to for our next time in Victoria, and it will be strongly recommended to friends/family as well.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Arpan
"Nice hotel, but terriable beds"
The hotel is very nice and at great location, however we will not return to this hotel and will not recommend it to our friends. My family of 3 stayed over one night at a corner one bed-room suite. The room looks nice and clean, but the beds, both the king size bed in the bedroom and the sofa bed in the living room are very uncomfortable. The bed in the bedroom is very hard and the sofa-bed is too soft that we can feel the spring below us. We all had teriable sleep. Suggest to put a pillow-top in the bedroom, and a thicker (and better quality) mattress on the sofa bed. A hotel at this price range, north of 250, good quality bed is basic.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel and wonderful cafe"
Very nice hotel. We would definitely consider staying again. The front desk and housekeeping staff were helpful and pleasant. Loved the small cafe in the lobby. Delicious espresso, very polite and friendly servers. Gourmet quality quick meals.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Nice hotel, but the description of a little noise was not accurate (jackhammering at 9am)
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Solid 4.5, good location"
I would give a 4.5 if I could, but gave 5's because they deserve more than a 4. Very satisfied with ambiance. Just off the main streets so traffic and street noise was no problem. Love that the hotel is very environmentally conscience. I think all rooms had a deck. Friendly staff. I would stay again.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
Overall quite comfortable. Neighborhood was noisy at night - had to ask front desk to intervene a couple of times. Very expensive. Staff was friendly
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"OK, but not great"
The Parkside location was great, close to the tourist sites of Victoria and close to a really beautiful park that contained a petting zoo and gorgeous views of the water with a short walk. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit and it was spacious. The downside was that the washroom attached to the master had no door so unless you are OK with no privacy it is fairly useless. Also, we had to use the second bathroom to shower so as not to wake up the other in the morning. And there was only a tub in the master bath anyway. Although listed as a 2 bathroom unit, there was really only 1 useable washroom. Disappointing. The other negative was that maid service came late in the day, around 4pm, just when we were getting back from a day of siteseeing and ready to rest before going out again in the evening. It was a bit stressful. Housekeeping did a good job every day though, just wish it was earlier.
4 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Great location. Great Hotel."
Great location in a nice quiet and green area next to a garden but within 2-3 blocks of the "port" and restaurants. The facilities in the room were top notch, staff were extremely knowledgeable and courteous. The pool was great. The kitchen in the room was well equipped and we were able to quickly heat up some super tasty leftovers from the previous nights dinner. Would highly recommend it. Great for families.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
SIlicon
"good family hotel"
The suite did not have air conditioning and it was too warm.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Lovely!"
Great place! Just far enough outside of downtown to be a bit peaceful, but close enough to get where you want to go. Very good value!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Beautiful LEED gold certified condos"
Lovely in all ways- next to a park and a short walk to inner harbor. A patio to overlook the city and feel the ocean breeze. Highest recommendations.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Nice hotel , great surroundings , Wish they had a full service restaurant . Would like to have Nesspesso Machine in the rooms , Along with trouser press and towel Heaters would improve over al on this property. !!!
3 night business trip Jul 29, 2014