All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6411 S Desert Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
"Weekend celebration"
We stayed for two nights over a weekend. The breakfast is wonderful. The pool is indoor with a Jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Deborah
"Everything was great until..."
Everything was great until... 1.) Housekeeper knocked on the door at 8 a.m. then a few minutes later... 2.) A large dog barked in the hallway. Yes, a large dog (a guest's) barked in the hallway early in the morning.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice place!"
Friendly and attentive staff, well-appointed room, very good breakfast. Well maintained property all around. Good value. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Les
Very good
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Noisy"
There was noise that sounded like heavy equipment or trucks loading several times in the middle of the night. The air conditioner helped somewhat to cover it up but the fan blew directly on the bed.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"We had a great experience!"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the breakfast was great! We also enjoyed the heated pool. We'll stay there again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"El Paso West"
The room was very clean, but I would have like to see a divided area for the sleeping section.
10 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Family vacation"
The hotel was very updated and clean. The continental breakfast had a great variety compared to other hotels we've stayed at. The bathroom vent wasn't working in our room and when we called the front desk to inquire how it worked because we weren't sure if there was another way to turn it off and they offered to send someone up to look at it. Overall a great experience.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Angie
"Great customer service"
We stayed here the night of our wedding, the bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was also really good
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"family visit"
I enjoyed my stay. Staff were friendly and courteous. I would stay there again. Only downside was that hotel was 30 minutes from where my family lives. If I go back to El Paso I would prefer to stay on the eastside.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
lorenzo Sifuentes
Great location if visiting UTEP.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
MIke A
"Staff went above and beyond"
The staff, front desk first day alone on job, went out of their way to get a crib from a neighbor hotel because theirs were all occupied. Thanks. Will stay again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Al
"Beautiful Hotel."
We enjoyed your beautiful hotel! The breakfast was complimentary and was delicious! We will be definitely staying in more Hampton Inn's in the future!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Mixed review"
Choosing Embassy Suites is a no-brainer for us as we have been clients for years. In general, the overnight stay was adequate but not quite up to Embassy Suites standards. The room was clean and comfortable. The employee was very quick to replace our pillows since I had forgotten to mention my feather allergy. However, the refrigerator kept on cycling noisily all night. Also the heat/air was impossible to control. Either very noisy and blowing hard or off. I opted for off. Also the toilet paper was cheap!!! Breakfast was fine except someone forgot to cook the oatmeal before bringing it out so it went back to the kitchen. If I were passing through El Paso again, I would not hesitate to stop again. I would not if Embassy Suites maintained like this elsewhere.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Char
Hampton Inn in El Paso was great. Very convenient location and comfortable, as all Hamptons are! I would definitely stay there again. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was great. Very nice property.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Teri
"Just what you would expect from Hampton Inn"
The Hotel was clean and the staff pleasant. The pool heated and the Hot tub hot.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"nice and clean hotel"
Good experience. New and clean hotel. We had a great stay
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
It was super clean and quiet (even though it is right next to I10). It was very nice to have the Rudy's next door. The breakfast was good. Overall great deal.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Most comfortable beds in El Paso!"
I love love love this hotel! It's one of the first exits on the north side of El Paso, so if I get in late I don't have to drive all through town to get to my hotel. Another convenience are the proximity key cards - you don't have to hassle with swiping your card, just touch it to door knob. The BEST part, however, are the beds and linens - SOOOOO comfortable!!! Oh, and having Rudy's BBQ right next door doesn't hurt either! :0)
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2013
Liesje
Everything was great had emergence. Had to leave earlier than expected tried talkin to front desk we didnt use room just got in get our luggage out they went ahead n charged us full price . Thought u could help us with that
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Very comfortable, great breakfast"
The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast had alot of options, including healthy fruit, oatmeal and yogurt. The hotel seems very new and is in good condition. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Seemed a bit expensive, but that may be the norm for this area.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
"Bordertown"
Good accommodations, but the hot water in my room was scorching even in the cold rage. Asked hotel to check the mixing valve at the boiler. Which turned out to be the solution, but this did not happen for three days. Overall good stay though.
4 night business trip Jan 7, 2013
Ace11
"Love this hotel"
I enjoyed this hotel it was very nice comfortable room location of hotel was not good and there was only fast food in the surrounding area.
1 night trip Nov 18, 2012

"Exelente"
Todo exelente
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Carlos Arturo
"RENOVACION"
Muy bien todo lo unico que creo que deben sustituir son las camas
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Desayuno incluido"
En recepción te dicen que cuanta con desayuno incluido en horario de 8:00 a 11:00. Pero la suficiencia de los alimentos termina antes que la hora marcada. Por lo cual no comen con lo que te ofrecen
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Erio García Rea
"Excelente ubicación"
Cercano a Oulets del Paso, Tx. Cercano a la frontera, excelente cuarto, rico desayuno.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"altamente recomendable"
cumplio completamente mis expectativas de convivencia y diversion.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"excelente servicio"
camas y almohadas excelentes, limpieza en el cuarto impecable y muy rico desayuno.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso West

"Our stay in El Paso"
07/30/15 Bailey A Leakey, United States
Great hotel, location convenient just off I-10. We had a bad experience at a La Quinta (don't recommend any of those) and this Hampton Inn was wonderful. Greeted with a smile, very clean room, good breakfast, quite. Cannot say enough good things. If you are interest in the outlet mall shopping this is the place to stay.
"Travel"
07/29/15 Marc H Santa Clarita, California
This is the second stay at this hotel. I travel between Texas and Arizona twice a month and will continue staying at this Hampton Inn. The staff are completely professional, very friendly and helpful. The entire place is clean and well kept. Same with the rooms. Very clean and comfortable.
"Good Location"
07/27/15 Arleen S Santa Fe, United States
Good location and places to eat within walking distance. Nice staff and great room. The breakfast was great and there was plenty of space for everyone to sit and eat unlike some other hotels we have been to.
"Been here twice and there will be a 3rd"
07/22/15 Gary L Syracues, Utah, United States
This is a great Hotel. Great staff, great breakfast. I am very happy with them top to bottom. We have stayed here on two occasions and each stay has been great. Stay here, they will treat you right. There is great freeway access and close to the "Outlets" for the wife.
"Great guest service"
07/18/15 David T Phoenix, United States
Every employee of this hotel goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful. I felt appreciated and welcomed as a guest. The room was nice and clean, and the complimentary breakfast was better than most. We were on a long trip, so the complimentary WiFi and multiple charging stations for all of our devices was very nice. It's close to lots of places to eat and shop. Great experience.
"Hampton Inn and Suites - El Paso, Texas"
07/18/15 Wanda H Albuquerque, United States
My family and I were very pleased with the service and arrangements at this hotel. The breakfast was very good and the facilities well maintained. We appreciated the fact that we heard no noise from the hall or adjoining rooms. The management worked very hard to assure that we had a pleasant experience.
"Not quite up to typical Hampton standards"
07/13/15 Kevin B Nashville, United States
The A/C fan was loud and ran constantly, even when target temp was reached. The refrigerator was sometimes noisy. I slept with earplugs. The sheer curtain was torn. These are minor issues and I did not report them until checkout. The staff and other amenities were up to the typical high Hampton standard.
"Pretty darn perfect Hampton Inn stay"
07/07/15 P5_Crazy_Train G-Patch, Texas
The staff at this Hampton Inn are top notch. Everyone was super friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure our stay was pleasurable. We were always greeted with a smile and friendly words every single time we came through the lobby. The breakfast attendant was friendly and conversational and remembered our conversations enough from one day to the next enough to ask how our adventures had gone. I just can't say enough nice things about the staff. It really DOES make a difference. This was probably the best Hampton stay we've had to date, and we've stayed at a lot of them! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"Hotel Overall ammenities and services are Great, cleanliness and room space are excellent."
07/06/15 Ivan De Jesus D... E Nogales, Sonora, Mexico
Overall experience is Great, just don't expect a great breakfast, even though you have your fruit and yogurt and others, you also have a flavorless egg and waffles... this is the only X of my stay. Ther service and friendly staff is a new experience for me as usually personnel doesn't seem as authentic or as if they enjoy the job as in this hotel. Personnel was very friendly and helpful.
"Great Place!"
07/06/15 G7879HIchristinem
My family and I had an outstanding time while staying at Hampton, as always the hotel is flawless and staff are very professional. The cookies were warm and the children loved them! Also, the pool was nice and clean.