All hotels in Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America
1201 Kings Avenue, Jacksonville, FL, 32207, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Excellent Hotel in Jacksonville!"
Great hotel! The staff was very friendly, the facilities were great, and the neighborhood was nice. I would definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the Jacksonville area!
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
Catalina
"Beds are rocks, sheets are ratty, pool is a joke."
The bed felt like cardboard, and the comforter felt like it was from a thrift store. Not at all a restful sleep.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Oh no..."
I hate to share this, but I am compelled. At check in, I was told that there is an additional fee for parking. I said to the front desk "I will be writing about this" and then he waived the fee. I got to my room and went to the bathroom. Th toilet had someones left overs (if you get my drift). I called the front desk and someone came to clean up the bathroom and telling me that "housekeeping left early, so he is apologizing for the state of the bathroom". I Purposefully left something on the shower door to see if they pay attention to detail. Fortunately it was cleaned. Now I certainly did not need the passing trains wake up call at 4:30am and 5:45 every morning. I would have also appreciated before hand knowledge that there was tremendous construction from off the highway, and just in that general area. Anyhow, the bed was good, the TV channels took a little getting used to-- I guess they were in HD. I hated not being able to put the tv on sleep mode. Maybe I missed that button. I did not enjoy my stay...which is why next time, I am returning to my old booking method. Directly with the hotel, so that my concerns can be addressed swiftly and checking out earlier than planned does not cost.
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
VAUGHAN
"Comfortable with Great Location"
Great Location easy to get around. Rooms were nice. Could use a little more water pressure in the restrooms.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Carolyn
"Good hotel, but too expensive in the end."
The room was nice. The bed was somewhat hard, even though there was an adjustment for the bed. The pool was very nice and the service was good. We didn't know that there was a parking charge of $9.99 per day or that breakfast was $12.95 per person. We had to go to the store and buy food for breakfast. I think we'll go back to the Holiday Express with the continental breakfast included.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
tami
"Friendly staff, clean hotel with good amenities"
All excellent apart from the noisy a/c in the bedroom
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"getaway"
Had a very pleasant stay
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
samuel
"Great for overnight stay if needed!!"
It was fine, no problems, for 1 night, staff friendly!!
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Cynthia
"Watch out for trains"
The Hilton Garden Inn was nice, with friendly staff and clean rooms. You should know that it is about two blocks from a railroad intersection and trains complete with prolonged blasts of their horn and ringing crossing signals come by every hour. Ask for a room away from the train tracks.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"awesome"
The hotel was very nice and the breakfast was really good for the price
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
LaShonda
"NO SWIMMING EXPERIENCE"
The pool was ALWAYS overcrowded and closed extra early.....10pm. Was told by the hotel staff that people have to go to work so that's why they close the pool early, and we couldn't sit out by the pool either. SOOO I will be planning my family vacation another place in the future where I can swim when I want. WE ARE ON VACATION.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Kenyaita
"Good Hotel for the money. Poor location"
Great Value. Paying for parking was a surprise, but based on the neighborhood, I understand. Would not have liked to park outside, that is for sure. The staff was friendly and the room was spotless. My son and I had a bite to eat in the restaurant and the food was good. My shrimp wrap was almost dumped on the floor by the servcer, but I managed to grab it just before it hit the floor. No harm, no foul. She did comp my beer which was nice. All in all a good place, right downtown. I just wish the neighborhood ws a little better so we could have walked to the arena.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
timothy
"Excellent location"
Booked hotel for location and name, but the beds were horrible. Could not get a decent night's sleep.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Liz
"Home away from home!"
Everything was exceptional! Would highly definitely recommend this hotel.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Marquisa
"very convenient to downtown Jacksonville"
front desk help Rose was wonderful. everyone was very friendly down to housekeepers and maintanence staff. breakfast buffet was very good. room was beautiful.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
tony
"My My My :-/"
Thought it was going to be really nice stay from my first impression walking into lobby. We had to relocate rooms at 4am from 4th floor to 6th floor because the bathroom above us had toilet water running down walls, behind wall paper into our bathroom and onto floor. Very close proximity to RR crossing and trains go by pretty early. Hair was left all in shower in both rooms and it definitely didn't belong to us. Someone opened up our room door about 8am while we were still in bed and they didn't even announce themselves. The best part is that before we checked out the next day, the hotel had already given us full credit for room because of the inconvenience without us even having to ask.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
it was a great stay, good location, room was extremely clean. I'd definitely go back
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Justin
"family gathering"
We were in town visiting daughter for Easter Weekend. Enjoyed the hotel. Only thing I would like changed is the room-service hours; later on the week-ends. At least till 11:00pm
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Lyn
"Nice hotel to go to FL Theatre"
Great hotel overall! Convenient to downtown, water taxis, FL Theatre. Hotel staff needs a bit more professionalism training regarding customer relations. Hotel facilities were great! Gym was awesome, pool is a nice hangout for the day, elevators on point. Room was a bit small (2 double beds). The room across the hall was also a double room and was much larger than the one we were in. Housekeeping was very nice and helpful! I would recommend this hotel to friends & family. Appreciated the pool restroom for women and all the amenities....oh the breakfast waiter (guy) so very nice with anything. Free coffee all day and night downstairs. Warm cookies were served at happy hour! So good!! Thank you Hilton
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
the hotel was very nice the staff were nice as well they went out of their way to make you feel comfortable it was just the other hotel guests they were too noisy
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Home away from home"
We attended a wedding and stayed at the Hilton Garden. our wedding was at 4:00 pm and although check in time was at 3:00 pm the staff bent over backwards to get us in our room by 12:00 pm so as to have plenty of time to get ready for the wedding. staff was great with everything and the prices were very affordable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jacksonville area.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Good place"
It was good. The room was clean, comfy, and quiet. I enjoyed my stay. The staff was really friendly too!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Alexis
"Huge room and wonderful staff!"
Stayed for just one night for a business trip but wish we could have stayed longer. Staff was extra friendly, helpful and inviting. Room was large, modern and clean. Breakfast was great too!
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Came up smelling like a rose."
When we first arrived the room had a really bad smell but housekeeping came immediately and deodorized and it was fine. The hotel staff were super nice. Excellent customer service. Loved the location. So close to shopping, dining, and did I say shopping?
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Melanie
"Nice room & Facilties"
Real comfort, clean & wonderful staff. Shopped for antiques
"Atmosphere"
Comfy
2 night trip Mar 6, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
This is a fantastic choice for a hotel. It's close to downtown, but there isn't much nearby. At least in walking distance. It's new, it's clean, and it has plenty of parking to accommodate any size group.
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Jacksonville visitor"
Very nice hotel and nice staff. It's great if you plan on doing everything downtown like at the Landmark etc. I didn't enjoy driving so far to get to my destinations. The room service was great and not overpriced like some places.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Shekinah
We were able to check in at 9:30 am where normal check in is 3:00 pm.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Nice hotel until you enter the room."
The carpet was disgusting. The sheets has an unpleasant smell. There were crumbs on the desk and a water ring I had to clean off of the table. I travel a lot but I never usually stay at the Hilton and I'm likely not to again.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Travelor Tee
"get away"
Wonderful staff...excellent food...great room...we will always stay here when in Jacksonville
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Ruth
"Nice near to the downtown"
service was good, however it should inclede breakfast
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Nice hotel in a OK area."
Hotel is nice, location is ok with things to do in a short drive, but not walking distance. Train noise is an issue so inquire before you check into your room.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Love Jacksonville!"
This is such an elegant place to stay while visiting downtown Jacksonville. A beautiful hotel with a terrific lobby. The parking was a little tricky but after a while you get used to it plus it was free. The 24/7 coffee bar is a nice convenience. I generally stay at Hilton properties while traveling, mostly Hampton Inn, and wish that all of Hilton's hotels offered this service. It really means a lot to us early risers. In-room coffee is always very mediocre at best. Don't know why this is but it seems to be true of all hotel chains. The hotel is also very close to my favorite Jacksonville restaurant, the Chart House. What a beautiful view of downtown Jacksonville, especially at night. My favorite Chart House restaurant of all the Chart House restaurants I have dined at! Always a must when visiting this beautiful city. I would heartily recommend this hotel to any visitor to Jacksonville and will return to stay here. It is my first choice of hotels in the area.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Johnnie
"One night in hotel"
I was only there one night, but the hotel was nice and the staff was extremely friendly.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Gregory
"A great experience"
The hotel had everything I needed, and I did not experience any problems. I certainly plan to stay here the next time I am in Jacksonville.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"The best place to get away"
My greeting was friendly and private. I appreciate that the attendant didn't voice my room number yet showed it to me on my key card. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. My favorite get away spot!!!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Everything was good, parking was $10 a night which I though was a little high. Otherwise it was clean and a good centralized location with plenty of options near by for food or sight seeing.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
"The View"
We enjoyed our stay and all the surrounding businesses. The hotel atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. Our hotel room was beautiful. We had a corner room with a wonderful view of the city. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
STACEY
This hotel was close to the venue where we were visiting in Jacksonville. We enjoyed our stay and both the front desk personnel were very nice and helpful.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Pamela
"Perfect location"
Wonderful hotel with amazing staff. The location was just isolated enough for a perfect getaway!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Janjira Suray
"Spacious room, weird location"
The room is enormous with a king bed but the mattress was old and deformed in one side. Pretty lobby. Very good breakfast (not included but at a fair price). Good (paid) garage across the street. The neighborhood doesn't seem very nice and I would never walk around at night. But it's a short drive from the main city attractions.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice, clean hotel..."
it was pleasant and very relaxing. The staff was great and helpful. He let me check in early since I had to attend a funeral. That was great service.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Absolutely Awesome!"
Absolutely one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. The service was friendly and impeccable. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
"Easy business hotel."
Nice place, nothing special good or bad.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
"Very nice very helpful staff!"
Very nice, quite pleased with the room. The hotel staff was very accommodating.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"GreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT Place to stay."
From the Front desk to Housekeeping to dining room the staff went out of their way to help you. We only had breakfast the three mornings we were there, the food on the buffet line was excellent and the main entrees were prepared to order perfectly. The bed was very comfortable and the shower worked well. Location down town worked well for our trip. Great rate, Great service, a hotel worth staying in again.
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
My biggest takaway is how friendly the staff is. We were here for a football game and treated like locals. The front desk had some slight issues but overall everyone had a smile and this place was very accomodating
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"excellent"
The best hotel and the best service! I am grateful for Mrs. ROSE. Thanks for her kindness
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
HYEON WOONG
"one night"
The stay was nice, however the bed I slept in had what felt like a hole in the middle with a two by four running through it. I woke up feeling like I was hit by a car.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014