All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here417 Us Route 3, Lincoln, NH, 03251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Could be better"
Lack of adequate heat in the room made my one night stay less than comfortable. I was given phony instructions by the woman at the front desk to turn the thermostat off and on. I think the thermostat might be a dummy thermostat.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"The Breakfast was "OLD and EXPIRED" stuff."
The Rooms smelled bad. The location was ok but then the appliances and interiors were old and outdated. The worst part was the Breakfast where all the stuff placed was expired and fungal infected. The Machines were dirty and unhygienic.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Modit
"Convenient access from highway."
Needed a one night lodging close to I93 for easy on/ off access due to winter conditions. Place is run down but clean and no bed bugs. Hot shower and a bed was all I needed. No microwave in room. They had cold breakfast cereal, danishes, hot chocolate, coffee and tea in breakfast room.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Basic inexpensive crash pad for skiing nearby."
Basic inexpensive crash pad for skiing at nearby Loon Mountain. Heat and plumbing work, hot shower, flatscreen TV with a couple of basic channels on it, beds ok.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Theodore
"Summer Time Motel in Winter"
In a summer time area, everything is pretty much shut down. Room has new furnishings, but bed linens and towels very worn and questionably clean. Room temperature was around 50 degrees when we went in. Took hours for the room to heat up. In room fridge smelled. Office was closed when we checked out the next morning at 8:30 AM. Pretty disappointing stay.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great value for the price"
This hotel was just fine for the price. The heat was on when we got to the room, the front desk staff was friendly, and the room was clean. I will be staying here every time we come up for a ski trip. It's a great place to stay if you're looking to save money.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nice place! The price is right!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Aldrich
"Hotel nightmare"
Very dissatisfied from cleanliness to complimentary breakfast as well as hotel desk personal. Breakfast was in a room with the door left open. Packets of condiments had spots from previously spilled beverages. Kleenexes were in Kleenex holder fastened into the wall and they were like wet ones due to what must have been a leak from bathroom above. Carpeting had huge spill stains in places. The envelope was stained and must have been reused over and over because the one part of the envelope was torn off enough to put tip in and take money out. Desk person was not welcoming. Would not recommend or stay there again. We had a choice between two hotels with this one costing more so we went with it thinking it would be better. WRONG CHOICE. We had to stay because a no cancellation refund and there was only this room and a room at the hotel we passed up. Don't usually do these surveys but this one had to be told.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Only One Problem"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The only problem was that the room smelled of smoke even though it was a non smoking room. Not strongly but still noticeable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Overall OK. Small breakfast room, not enough tables and chairs, I have to carry it to my room. The weather is somewhat cold, I cannot find out how to start the heater. I told to the counter desk and she told me she will turn on the heater but it didn't work. It was somewhat cold night.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
jk
"Towel is as black as carpet"
Terrible towels, old, dark. rigit. It seems is cleaner than the carpet in the room. The carpet in the room is also very old. It looks a little brighter than the street ground color. Bathroom equiment is very old and hard to use. Public dinning room is as wide as custmer's bathroom.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Jow Xu
"Near Franconia Notch"
Good hotel. You get what you paid for. The quality is the same as the neighboring hotels and $30 cheaper.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Disgusting rooms. Unsafe feeling."
The lady at check in was pleasant, but the room was horrible. It smelled, felt nasty and unsafe. We took showers again in the morning to wash off whatever might have been on the sheets or carpet. The housekeeper left an envelope for a tip and it was dirty, stained and had been wet... Paper thin walls. Pay more to stay anywhere but here!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Dirty, old and smelly"
Towels are worn and threadbare, room had a musty smell, toilet seat was broken, air conditioner stopped working, complimentary shampoo was reused and half full and we did not always get a bath mat.....you don't want to walk barefoot anywhere in this room....uck!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Highlander visitor
"Old and rundown , but I knew that !"
Hey , I knew it wasn't the Taj Mahal . Location is great and beds were comfy. We were up there to enjoy the mountains not the motel. Served its purpose well. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
John M.
"Stff was anything but helpful"
When I arrived on Thursday afternoon, I asked if I could stay an additional night. They had empty rooms but charged me double for the same room. They also made me check out at 11:00 and back in at 3:00. We sat in the parking lot for an hour watching as the desk clerk gave other check ins their keys before 3:00.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Our stay was pleasant and room rate was good. I will recommend the place.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
jerseygirl
"Perfect"
Perfect for the 2 nights we stayed. Big clean rooms. Quiet. Didnt swim in pool because of weather. The breakfast is pathetic. I would recommend this hotel & I plan on returning next year.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Birthday Vacation Week
"Cheap and easy"
Hotel was great location and cheap. Rooms were nice sized. Had to keep asking for extra towels. The first day breakfast room was not stocked. Only toast and juice. Second day had better selection. Kids left their pillows in the room and manager has agreed to ship them to us. Hoping that happens. Person in room next to us had no running water in his room and paid twice as much for the room than we did!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room could use a face lift for sure!! It had a funky smell to it - a musky moldy smell and it felt damp in there. The bed was comfy which I guess is what matters. No WIFI which stinks!! The breakfast room had 3 people in there and it was full so no free breakfast for us - we couldn't get into the small area to even see what they had - my closet was bigger than that room was!! Over all you get what you pay for - I don't think I'd stay there again nor would I recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Motel in White Mountains"
Nice enough place to spend the night. Washer dryer available, benches outside rooms to enjoy view of White Mountains. Breakfast was just fine.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Perfect place to stay before hiking!"
We stayed overnight at this hotel so we could start early and hike Franconia Notch. The hotel was not a far drive and for the price it was definitely worth the short stay! The staff was extremely friendly and the room was decent. It is nothing too crazy but the bed was comfy and the shower worked well (typical basic hotel room). The complimentary breakfast was nothing too fancy but they had some fruit, a waffle maker, bagels, coffee, protein bars, etc. I would definitely recommend this place for a short overnight stay! Definitely worth the price you pay!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Katie
"it was central located to sights near Lincoln,nh"
It was the best hotel for a single night. all the other good hotels made you book 2 nights
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, it was very close to everything."
The hotel was clean, pool was very nice and was also very clean. It looked like the bathroom was done over recently. They had a nice breakfast but the room was small. They had a good selection of food. It was located very close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
suzan
"Convenient,on our way home from Storyland."
Booked online,but probably would have tried a motel closer to Glen, N.H.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Devin
"Unpleasant aroma in room"
When door was opened noticed a very strong aroma like incense. The room appeared clean but the smell was very strong. We left door opened for a while and then turned on a/c to see if we could get rid of it. We returned to motel after dinner and the smell was less noticeable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Jean
"Not bad for the price, but ..."
Room was okay. Pool looked nice but we didn't use it. "Basketball court" was just an old hoop in the parking lot. Our two preferred channels on the TV (FoxNews & CNN) had no audio. We were on a hiking vacation, so it was nice to be able to walk right to room from parking lot and leave boots at doorstep, as opposed to staying at a hotel with interior hallways. This is not the place if you want luxury, but it suited our purpose. Small refrig and eating table in room, microwave and tables in common area along with free coffee and other beverages available 24 hours.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in the heart of the White Mountains."
It was very convenient to area attractions. The scenery was beautiful. The kids loved the pool!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great for what we wanted"
We had no problems staying here. We just wanted a clean, cheap place to stay for a couple of days while we toured the area. The room was bright and clean, and the free wifi and cable were great because one of us ended up getting sick so we spent most of one day in the room. The room was comfortable enough to do that. The pool was good and we enjoyed the breakfast room with the continental breakfast. The room had a fridge and we used the breakfast room microwave to heat up lunch leftovers. I'd consider staying here again.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Dawn
"The price was right. Not as bad as I thought"
It would be for the price. Continental breakfast was an added bonus! Great central location. I hiked mt Willard, Lincoln woods, and Indian head, which is right down the road!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ali
"Even Greg Louganis would say, "Now thats a dive.""
Believe the negative reviews in this case...and even the 4s and 5s that point out the problems. Almost all Expedia reviews seemed to be describing a different property. Major negatives are noise(both road traffic and every noise the neighbors three doors down make), missing door locks, substantial staining of bedding and sofa, inoperable climate control,. Positives are free wifi works (we were right next to office), clean bathroom, cheap price, free breakfast (if you dare),decent location/proximity. If you live in a 50 year old, unmaintained double wide, you'll be quite at home here. All others...pay a little more and get something decent.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Better than expected"
Checked in at 9pm, out by 9am. For our purpose, I wouldn't hesitate again. If you're looking for a comfortable bed and clean...this will do. The water stayed hot in the shower for 3 consecutive showers - nice. The front door stuck, had to press hard to make sure it was securely closed. Location depends on where you're interested in visiting. I happen to like N. Woodstock/Lincoln area. I wish I could offer a better review to those that are interested in a lengthy stay.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Rebecca
"Ok for a 1 night"
close to many attractions, bike week so it was a little noisy. overall would sta again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
pete
"Convenient"
Stayed one night, dated furniture, convenient for a stopover.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Olivier
"Will not stay here again"
Although the location of this hotel is ideal, I will not stay here again. One the surface the room is clean, but once you look at the pillows inside the cases, it is not. They were brown and stained. When we asked for a different room, we were simply given ONE new pillow.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Least expensive hotel in the northeast"
I was wanting a room for the night because I was camping all week. Checked Expedia, $60 bucks was the price and the ratings were good. Everything was freshly repainted, the bathroom was nice and clean and the staff smiled at you. Can't beat the location either.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Bryan
"Close to the White mountains."
This hotel is close to many attractions. Had a nice view of the mountains.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Lincoln"
Comforting
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Oscar
"No"
That hotel is gross ditty an the staff rude I called the desk for something an the person said no an hung up on me I will never recomand this place to anyone
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Dive!!"
This place was a hole in the wall. They are the ugliest rooms, outside doors that don't lock, bathroom doors that lock so well you can't get in or out, and our room was freezing when we got there. And you can't adjust your own heat. The front desk does it. So it was 60 degrees when we got there. We complained and they said there was nothing they could do. After a couple hours my husband complained again, and they turned the heat up to 80 degrees.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Fine for a night."
We stayed at the Rodeway for one night before a day at Loon mountain. The Rodeway was inexpensive, didn't have a 2 night minimum over the holiday weekend and worked for is in a pinch as we planned a last minute ski trip. The king bed was actually pretty comfortable so we got a great night's sleep. Unfortunately, the rooms are really outdated. Decor, fixtures, bedding- looks like everything is original to 1990.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"A pleasant stay"
This hotel was perfectly adequate. Clean, w/ample space and a nice bathroom as well. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"comfortable no-frills motel near in NH ski country"
I had a last minute chance to go skiing and I took off with a day's notice. It was a late night check in, yet the staff was there to accommodate me. I even accidentally booked the wrong night through Expedia, but they took care of it and gave me a room anyway. The next day, one of the staff offered to help me brush the snow off my car. The room was quiet and clean. All for about $55/night. Just what I needed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good quality for the price"
Nothing fancy going on here. We had a place to lay our heads. There were 4 of us and the room was much larger than expected. The room was clean. We stayed one night and have no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
Heidi
We stayed here for a ski competition at Loon mountain. The inn itself is quite dated with stained carpeting and bad decour. The room was a nice size and beds were relatively comfortable. There was very little hot water in the shower and the room was 50 degrees upon arrival. All in all for the price we would stay here again if needed. We did not eat the breakfast because we left early in the morning.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Close to the highway, easy to find"
Convenient to Loon Mountain. Competitively priced.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
R.L.
"Ski Cannon"
The people there were polite and very helpful! Great for quick ski trip!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Paul B
"Great price, great location"
My boyfriend and I stay here when we want to get away for a couple of days to ski/ snowboard. The price is right, it is located right off the highway, and the woman who runs the front desk is very nice. The first time we stayed there, we had to wake her up at 2am to let us check in. They are one of the only places around that area to allow for such a late check in. People have complained about the service, breakfast, and even that they didn't have WiFi. We have never had any problems. You need to get the WiFi password from the front desk. Breakfast is the typical continental type. Our last stay, I stopped in to get a coffee before we headed out to Loon and a girl in her 20's was psyched that they had danish. It's not the Waldorf and the price should remind people of this. We will keep coming back again and again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
Corinne
"Great location, was a great place to propose!"
It was great! Got engaged at midnight on New Years Eve here before a day of snowmobiling (too cold to do it when we were out there). Definitely wasn't a place where she expected it, but was still a comfortable place to spend the night. Hope we didn't keep anybody up as we called all the friends and family!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Drew
"Here at the Rodeway"
What can you say about the Rodeway? I'm a regular at this point - never had a complaint about this place. Clean, cheap, good staff
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013