All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
417 Us Route 3, Lincoln, NH, 03251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
Was there one night for business. Had some issues with the TV but the person at the desk helped fix. Wi Fi was great. Room was great. Would definitely go back.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
NO one was at the office til after 4PM. The room was adequate comfortable. The bed was very soft- no support and the heat took 20 minutes to warm up then too hot. The continental breakfast was a joke- only bread, tiny bagels and bad coffee but I did not come for breakfast since there are nice places nearby. The price was good fair.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
All other hotels were full and this was the only one available. You get what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
james
"Well worth the price."
We arrived late and left early because we were just travelling thru and stopped off to check out Mt. Washington. The hotel appeared closed when I arrived, but I rang the bell and the girl who came out was so pleasant and helpful, even so late. The hotel isn't the best looking, but the bed was VERY comfortable and you can't beat the price!! Definitely worth staying if you're on a budget! It's clean and neat and comfortable!
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Stacey
"Free Breakfast"
The breakfast was free all right. But none of us, all 8 of them including myself, wanted to eat the stuff. I had to drive them to McDonald 10 miles down the road. And my guests are from a country where cleaness is at the bottom of their priority list. The place is also run down, and is too expensive for the condition.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
"Worst hotel stay!!!"
Terrible! The first room didn't have any heat. Couldn't contact owners as they were out. Moved us to another room and they didn't turn on the heat until 7:00 PM. Awful experience.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Dianne
"Unsatisfactory stay"
We were not very pleased with our stay. There were several things: the first being the disgusting toilet seat--it was so worn and scratched that you couldn't possibly clean it the way it should be cleaned. And, it just looked gross!! I did complain & told them it needed to be thrown out. Also, I went into the office(one of several visits), and there was no one there. Had to wait a few mins. for someone to show up. Had no "do not disturb" tab, went down to get one, staff took it that we didn't want service, so even tho it was not left in the door, room was not done. There was duct tape to cover two holes where the facecloth bar had been removed on wall of bathtub. There were a couple of other incidents, of which I will omit. The price was lower than some, but so was the facility. Would not stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
"Well wore motel that has seen better days."
An old motel that is trying to stay alive. The cost because of the special weekend was higher than it would get at any other time.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2015
Front desk were nice, rooms are nice for a motel, they are clean, they are not basic, but it is an older motel that has gone through renovations so some aspects eg bathroom is a little older, but still perfectly acceptable, especially for the price. Breakfast was the main let down, with no fruit, bread options uninspired, but again, its free so not the end of the world, and if you don't like it, there is a pancake restaurant across the road.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"Good location in White Mountains"
Motel in a nice location for hikers like us not able to find camping on last minute. We went to Mount Lafayette and Lincoln loop, so we enjoyed the short ride there, but this hotel is just ok, breakfast room is really small and choice is what you can expect from motels. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"One of the worst hotel experiences!"
Any guest who has a housekeeper open their door while sleeping..like we did...is Not going to give a hotel a good rating. This particular hotel also has outdated furnishings, air conditioning that doesn't work properly, and tired, stressed-out owners. The only reason this hotel survives apparently is because of the lack of plentiful accommodations in Lincoln, especially on a holiday weekend. One of the worst hotel experiences we've had and not recommended.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2015
"dirty ,run down"
i booked it on line ,did not look bad ,was close by where i wanted to go ,its run down and dirty ,i lifted the bed blanket i saw a spot not sure what it was with hair stuck to it ,i trew it on floor , left a note for someone to replace it ,they did not ,place is dirty and run down
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Cheap easy location to everything"
My husband and I went up for a 2 night getaway. Hotel was nothing fancy we just needed a room with a comfortable bed and that's what we got.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"grubby stay"
Once you've found used dental floss hanging inside lamp above your bed and a damp dirty towel on floor behind toilet it makes the stay at motel creepy feeling.The the door was tough to close with two half locks still on door with no purpose.Place needs updating
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
After paying 720.00 for 2 nights for 2 rooms went to ask for an extra blanket and got charged 10.00. Would not book this again, very disappointing
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Nice room for price. Clean. Nothing fancy. We only slept there-spent all our time sightseeing.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
This place had mixed reviews, so we weren't sure what we were going to get, but we were so happily surprised when we saw our room. We had a room with 2 queen beds and the room was HUGE compared to most hotel rooms. It was clean and comfortable and we slept great. The kids enjoyed the pool. The lady at the front desk was very sweet and helpful. We were very happy with this place and would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Fit our needs!"
Fit our needs, decor pretty outdated. skimpy on the towels, nice pool! Clean enough, but not as clean as most Hotels. Good eats around the area!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Yuck"
I thought it was kind of nasty, so unless there are no others rooms in town or if you are college guys that don't care find another place.. The lady the front desk was very nice, but the rooms are dated and smell moldy. New bedding, new towels and fresh paint would go along way. The towels were threadbare and old. There were other peoples hair in the shower.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
only markdown was a worn toilet seat. THe room was clean and the bed comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
ROBERT
"Low Key, Friendly, and Clean"
Stayed here for the night when I was in the area to do some hiking. Super quiet budget hotel, clean, and very comfortable room that was recently renovated (my room was in the separate strip of rooms up by the pool). Great stay, super friendly staff. It's also across the street from a restaurant and close to all the Lincoln shops and dining without being right in the middle of the crowd. Fully intend to make it my base camp for future hikes in the area.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Lora
"Close to hiking"
Staff was really friendly but it is an old place read loud and a bit dingy looking however great if you are just hiking around and looking for a place to sleep and take a nice hot shower because the showers were hot!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for, this was the cheapest motel in the area by far. Beds were clean and comfortable. Bathroom also clean with hot water. Continental Breakfast was decent, especially for the price. TV worked fine even had free WiFi. Furnishings not updated. Stains on one of the chairs in our room and odd repairs to walls doors etc. Not pretty, but it served its purpose and the owners were very nice. Has a pool but we didnt use it. We also didn't try heat or A/C, but it was there.
1 night trip with friends Jun 22, 2015
"Inexpensive and lacks on what they provide."
Breakfast was not as expected with past dated juices and horrendous coffee. There were a few bagels and frozen waffles with little else to chose from. Staff was nice but didn't add much to the experience. There was an odor of smoke and a musty smell. We could hear everyone walking up and down the stairs and hallways and the door didn't seal well and the smoke from the people down the hallway came into the room with the door closed.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
vermonter
"Not good for the price; Stale Breakfast"
Not good for the price. The room was very good. However the facilities were too bad. The Wi-fi never connected. Even the breakfast was stale. They has some bagels and juices and coffee. Coffee had only water. Milk was bad. Overall disappointed with the facilities. We paid 110 bucks for this. Really wasn't expecting this from a Choice Hotels brand !
Other trip May 26, 2015
Akshay
"Could be better"
Lack of adequate heat in the room made my one night stay less than comfortable. I was given phony instructions by the woman at the front desk to turn the thermostat off and on. I think the thermostat might be a dummy thermostat.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"The Breakfast was "OLD and EXPIRED" stuff."
The Rooms smelled bad. The location was ok but then the appliances and interiors were old and outdated. The worst part was the Breakfast where all the stuff placed was expired and fungal infected. The Machines were dirty and unhygienic.
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Modit
"Good budget option"
The room was clean, grounds, exterior and parking lot well-kept. We found the beds very comfortable--firm mattress. Towels weren't the newest, but certainly clean-- it's a budget hotel. Good value for the money if you just need a basic place to stay.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Myself
"Close to skiing"
This hotel was fine for an overnight. Price was inexpensive. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. The only real complaint was that the water pressure in the morning was very low.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"cheap but cold"
When we arrived, the front desk clerk was very pleasant. It was downhill from there. Upon entering the room, it was freezing. The thermostat read 45. I turned it up to 80 and went to the front office. Keep in mind we visited in February and the outside temp was in the teens. I was told by the woman at the desk it would take about 20 minutes to warm up. We then left to check out the area, returning 2 hours later. The room was still cold. We were then switched to another room. Again I turned the heat up to 80. Again complained to the front office which was closed by this time. The man who did come out told me it would take a couple of hours to warm up due to the nature of the heating system. I did ask for an extra blanket. The one they gave me was clean but had holes in it. We had plans that night so it was ok. We came back 2 hours later and the temp was up to 63. It didn't get hot until after midnight, then it was too hot. Breakfast was in a very small room. Seating for 6 only and very tight. The milk for cereal ran out. Tried to go to the office but it was locked and no one answered the phone. When I tried to check out no one was in the office again.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Convenient access from highway."
Needed a one night lodging close to I93 for easy on/ off access due to winter conditions. Place is run down but clean and no bed bugs. Hot shower and a bed was all I needed. No microwave in room. They had cold breakfast cereal, danishes, hot chocolate, coffee and tea in breakfast room.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"Basic inexpensive crash pad for skiing nearby."
Basic inexpensive crash pad for skiing at nearby Loon Mountain. Heat and plumbing work, hot shower, flatscreen TV with a couple of basic channels on it, beds ok.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Theodore
"Summer Time Motel in Winter"
In a summer time area, everything is pretty much shut down. Room has new furnishings, but bed linens and towels very worn and questionably clean. Room temperature was around 50 degrees when we went in. Took hours for the room to heat up. In room fridge smelled. Office was closed when we checked out the next morning at 8:30 AM. Pretty disappointing stay.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great value for the price"
This hotel was just fine for the price. The heat was on when we got to the room, the front desk staff was friendly, and the room was clean. I will be staying here every time we come up for a ski trip. It's a great place to stay if you're looking to save money.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Nice place! The price is right!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Aldrich
"Hotel nightmare"
Very dissatisfied from cleanliness to complimentary breakfast as well as hotel desk personal. Breakfast was in a room with the door left open. Packets of condiments had spots from previously spilled beverages. Kleenexes were in Kleenex holder fastened into the wall and they were like wet ones due to what must have been a leak from bathroom above. Carpeting had huge spill stains in places. The envelope was stained and must have been reused over and over because the one part of the envelope was torn off enough to put tip in and take money out. Desk person was not welcoming. Would not recommend or stay there again. We had a choice between two hotels with this one costing more so we went with it thinking it would be better. WRONG CHOICE. We had to stay because a no cancellation refund and there was only this room and a room at the hotel we passed up. Don't usually do these surveys but this one had to be told.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Only One Problem"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The only problem was that the room smelled of smoke even though it was a non smoking room. Not strongly but still noticeable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Overall OK. Small breakfast room, not enough tables and chairs, I have to carry it to my room. The weather is somewhat cold, I cannot find out how to start the heater. I told to the counter desk and she told me she will turn on the heater but it didn't work. It was somewhat cold night.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
jk
"Towel is as black as carpet"
Terrible towels, old, dark. rigit. It seems is cleaner than the carpet in the room. The carpet in the room is also very old. It looks a little brighter than the street ground color. Bathroom equiment is very old and hard to use. Public dinning room is as wide as custmer's bathroom.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Jow Xu
"Near Franconia Notch"
Good hotel. You get what you paid for. The quality is the same as the neighboring hotels and $30 cheaper.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Don't stay there!"
If you don't mind paying $100 for a $40 room, this is the hotel for you. The room smelled like mold/mildew. The receptionist didn't tell us about the wi-fi or the breakfast. We had to ask. The detergent dispenser was broken in the laundry room. The dryer took two full cycles to dry our clothes. The breakfast room was a glorified closet. Coffee was awful and the cappuccino tasted like hot chocolate. All three of us had alergy/sinus issues after staying there for two nights. I question whether this is part of the Roadway chain. There are lots of other much nicer places to stay.
2 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2014
"Disgusting rooms. Unsafe feeling."
The lady at check in was pleasant, but the room was horrible. It smelled, felt nasty and unsafe. We took showers again in the morning to wash off whatever might have been on the sheets or carpet. The housekeeper left an envelope for a tip and it was dirty, stained and had been wet... Paper thin walls. Pay more to stay anywhere but here!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"OK for a night stay"
I stayed in this hotel during peak fall season. And i got ripped 130$ per night !!! The price is way to high for this kind of hotel. But i know this how it goes during season. A/C was not working so when I complained i got a replay saying that wheather is pleasant so they turned off the A/C and will not work. LOL.... Breakfast is OK...nothing great ... The bath towels looked like they were at least 2 years old. All in all room is OK for a night stay, close to attractions.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Prasad
"Dirty, old and smelly"
Towels are worn and threadbare, room had a musty smell, toilet seat was broken, air conditioner stopped working, complimentary shampoo was reused and half full and we did not always get a bath mat.....you don't want to walk barefoot anywhere in this room....uck!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Highlander visitor
"Old and rundown , but I knew that !"
Hey , I knew it wasn't the Taj Mahal . Location is great and beds were comfy. We were up there to enjoy the mountains not the motel. Served its purpose well. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
John M.
"Stff was anything but helpful"
When I arrived on Thursday afternoon, I asked if I could stay an additional night. They had empty rooms but charged me double for the same room. They also made me check out at 11:00 and back in at 3:00. We sat in the parking lot for an hour watching as the desk clerk gave other check ins their keys before 3:00.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Our stay was pleasant and room rate was good. I will recommend the place.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
jerseygirl
"Perfect"
Perfect for the 2 nights we stayed. Big clean rooms. Quiet. Didnt swim in pool because of weather. The breakfast is pathetic. I would recommend this hotel & I plan on returning next year.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Birthday Vacation Week
"Cheap and easy"
Hotel was great location and cheap. Rooms were nice sized. Had to keep asking for extra towels. The first day breakfast room was not stocked. Only toast and juice. Second day had better selection. Kids left their pillows in the room and manager has agreed to ship them to us. Hoping that happens. Person in room next to us had no running water in his room and paid twice as much for the room than we did!
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room could use a face lift for sure!! It had a funky smell to it - a musky moldy smell and it felt damp in there. The bed was comfy which I guess is what matters. No WIFI which stinks!! The breakfast room had 3 people in there and it was full so no free breakfast for us - we couldn't get into the small area to even see what they had - my closet was bigger than that room was!! Over all you get what you pay for - I don't think I'd stay there again nor would I recommend it.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2014