All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America

Comforting
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Oscar
"No"
That hotel is gross ditty an the staff rude I called the desk for something an the person said no an hung up on me I will never recomand this place to anyone
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Dive!!"
This place was a hole in the wall. They are the ugliest rooms, outside doors that don't lock, bathroom doors that lock so well you can't get in or out, and our room was freezing when we got there. And you can't adjust your own heat. The front desk does it. So it was 60 degrees when we got there. We complained and they said there was nothing they could do. After a couple hours my husband complained again, and they turned the heat up to 80 degrees.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Fine for a night."
We stayed at the Rodeway for one night before a day at Loon mountain. The Rodeway was inexpensive, didn't have a 2 night minimum over the holiday weekend and worked for is in a pinch as we planned a last minute ski trip. The king bed was actually pretty comfortable so we got a great night's sleep. Unfortunately, the rooms are really outdated. Decor, fixtures, bedding- looks like everything is original to 1990.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"A pleasant stay"
This hotel was perfectly adequate. Clean, w/ample space and a nice bathroom as well. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"comfortable no-frills motel near in NH ski country"
I had a last minute chance to go skiing and I took off with a day's notice. It was a late night check in, yet the staff was there to accommodate me. I even accidentally booked the wrong night through Expedia, but they took care of it and gave me a room anyway. The next day, one of the staff offered to help me brush the snow off my car. The room was quiet and clean. All for about $55/night. Just what I needed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good quality for the price"
Nothing fancy going on here. We had a place to lay our heads. There were 4 of us and the room was much larger than expected. The room was clean. We stayed one night and have no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
Heidi
We stayed here for a ski competition at Loon mountain. The inn itself is quite dated with stained carpeting and bad decour. The room was a nice size and beds were relatively comfortable. There was very little hot water in the shower and the room was 50 degrees upon arrival. All in all for the price we would stay here again if needed. We did not eat the breakfast because we left early in the morning.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Close to the highway, easy to find"
Convenient to Loon Mountain. Competitively priced.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
R.L.
"Ski Cannon"
The people there were polite and very helpful! Great for quick ski trip!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Paul B
"Great price, great location"
My boyfriend and I stay here when we want to get away for a couple of days to ski/ snowboard. The price is right, it is located right off the highway, and the woman who runs the front desk is very nice. The first time we stayed there, we had to wake her up at 2am to let us check in. They are one of the only places around that area to allow for such a late check in. People have complained about the service, breakfast, and even that they didn't have WiFi. We have never had any problems. You need to get the WiFi password from the front desk. Breakfast is the typical continental type. Our last stay, I stopped in to get a coffee before we headed out to Loon and a girl in her 20's was psyched that they had danish. It's not the Waldorf and the price should remind people of this. We will keep coming back again and again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
Corinne
"Great location, was a great place to propose!"
It was great! Got engaged at midnight on New Years Eve here before a day of snowmobiling (too cold to do it when we were out there). Definitely wasn't a place where she expected it, but was still a comfortable place to spend the night. Hope we didn't keep anybody up as we called all the friends and family!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Drew
"Here at the Rodeway"
What can you say about the Rodeway? I'm a regular at this point - never had a complaint about this place. Clean, cheap, good staff
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
not much for breakfast,but other than that a nice place to stay. very nice people .
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
al & Lylibeth
"go somewhere else"
front desk staff not very friendly at check in and check out. requested ground floor room and were told there were none but plenty of empty ground floor rooms seen in early AM. Breakfast was skimpy, donuts and watered down coffee and juice. Stairs to 2nd floor were narrow and difficult to manage with a suitcase.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
Joanne
Rooms were comfortable, but dated. New bed and tv which was appreciated. We were suppose to get a king with a sofa sleeper, but "Our room was pre assigned" so no discussion of that was allowed. They seemed to have an attitude toward Expedia reservations. If you are looking for a continental breakfast, consider wearing your long underwear to breakfast, the room( "closet") is an opening in the building with no door. The cream cheese was frozen and it wasn't even winter yet. It was not a good morning experience.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
Paula
Ok. Place to stay. Breakfast service was poor. Needs more attention. Toaster looked unkept. And all the drinks were watered down. Coffee was terrible. Half & half was spoiled.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Rose
"A good hotel for the price"
Got what I paid for. Room was clean & comfortable. Nice rustic setting.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Harry
"disappointing"
Didn't have table or chairs, only place to sit was on beds. Couldn't control temp in room. Strong potpourri smell in room. Ate across street as the "breakfast room" for included breakfast was literally the size of a large walk-in closet with three tiny tables and six chairs total. Great breakfast place across the street with inexpensive fresh blueberry pancakes!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nothing Special About This Place"
If you are price-conscious, then maybe this place is for you, but otherwise I would not stay at this hotel. It is outdated, there is nothing that makes it stand out from other places. To point out one example: breakfast was an embarrassment - a cramped room with 3-4 small tables and terrible food. I would definitely try to stay at another place next time.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Lincoln nh for The Kanc drive"
This hotel is very old. It needs to start over. The tub had black hair... Very disappointed. The cost was far too much for an OLD HOTEL.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
travel a lot
"Good deal"
I was happy the floors were wood, rather than carpet, that you are left to wonder how dirty they are. The staff was very helpful, except for their knowledge of the area. It is hard to find without a good GPS.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nice place to stay & would return."
Two of us came here to see the Highland Games. This motel is centrally located & is designed to handle more people to a room, perhaps for small groups or whole families. Our room had two queen beds and an additional side bed. No chairs to sit on, or tables to use, so if you watched TV, it had to be from bed. It is conveniently located to several landmark attractions and parks. Mid Sept is too late to consider the use of the outdoor pool. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Quiet location at this time of year. This is a great spot to stay to do day trips. It is less than two hours to Cogg Railway at Mt. Washington & about 15 minutes to Loon Mt resort. It is about 25 minutes to Fanconia Notch.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Not a great motel"
We were quite surprised that this was a Rodeway Inn. It was an old motel with very few upgrades. It was cold the first night and there was no heat. Tiles were coming loose in the bathroom and very little space to put your toiletries. Really can't give it a good rating
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Judy
"Nice Hotel, close to the mountains"
The room was inexpensive, small but clean and comfortable. The beds were as described and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but could use a remodel. For the money, this hotel exceeded my expectations. They offered a continential breakfast, but we checked out very early, before the continental breakfast was available
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Wasn't bad. At checking in first day wasn't allowed to go anywhere near the room until allowed time of 3:00pm so make sure you will be able to arrive at round that time so you can get in and not have to wonder around for hours at a time to wait to get to your room.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice, older motel."
Apparently built in the early '50s, & remodeled in the '70s, this is a nice place to spend the night. Modern flat screen TV W/ cable, a small coffee maker W/ coffee & a small fridge in the room at no extra cost. Has the card type door key; everything is in very good to mint condition. Built before concrete slabs were popular for these, it has some sort of crawl space/cellar underneath, & therefore wooden floor joists. More comfortable to walk on, but if your neighbor has active kids, you will hear their antics thru the floor. No different than living in a flat. I didn't check out the free continental breakfast; there's a nice restaurant just across the street, within walking distance. Host was very nice; easy check in-check out procedure. Don't even think of keeping a towel or ? for a souvenir; they have a sign giving the costs that will be added to your bill if you desire to "purchase" anything from your room! All in all, well worth the price & I will stay there whenever I'm in the area. PS, Motel has an in-ground pool in good repair, & a large window AC capable of cooling the whole place.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Great for short stay"
Just what I needed for a one night stay in Lincoln with my son. We were out all day just looking for a place to spend the night.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"For $40 bucks more I'd stay at the Comfort Inn"
I'd say Rodeway is fair at best- OLD, old decor, just plain dingy- but if you're low on funds or just staying for an overnight it's ok for that. good location- and was quiet. So those are plusses- perfect example of you get what you pay for- the price is affordable so you lose out on some amenities.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Tammi
"Great Deal"
Contrary to previous reviews, I had an excellent stay here. Staff was helpful and friendly, check in and check out were quick and easy, no hidden fees! A/C, TV, coffee maker worked fine (it was 90 degrees out so the A/C was necessary). I didn't check out the breakfast they claimed to have, however, I did notice other guests going to get coffees in the morning which is a nice thing to have. Great mountain views, great service, clean room. When you come to this area, it's not even worth it to pay for a luxury hotel or resort because you will be outside the whole time anway! I was able to get an amazing deal on this room, and have plenty of extra cash to enjoy my vacation! Overall, I am very happy with my experience here which is why I took the time to write this review and do it some justice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Ashley
"Water problems"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The water was a problem. There was plenty but you could not control the temperature. The hot was way too hot and even when you turned it off the cold ran hot. Very frustrating. The breakfast room was tiny so only a few people could be in there at a time.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Inexpensive stay"
Nothing special. Clean place. Good price. Quiet. Pool. Good if you're just looking for a place to sleep and nothing fancy.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
jessica
"Room #122 Condition"
#1 The sofa/bed in the room is broken, you can't sit on it without hurting yourself. #2 The toilet seat is falling off because the hinge is bad on the right side. #3 The AC air control fins are broken off so that you can't control the direction of the air flow. The air blows right on the bed. #4 The shower will scald you if your not careful. Room #108 was not much better.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Bruce
"Vacation trip to White Mountations"
Room was clean and comfortable, bathroom had a bit of a musty odor. Area was quiet. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"not bad for the money"
We are use to staying at the Pollard Brook so we were nervous we would hate it, but it wasn't bad the décor was a little outdated, the pool was very clean, in and around the area. The room was clean, not many channels and no wi fi, but overall not bad. I would recommend it if you are not concerned about amenities. The continental breakfast was perfect the kids we very excited by it the food was fresh they had plenty for everyone. They left the kitchen open all morning and they have a picnic area in the back. The only negative thing which my wife was annoyed with was we got there early and when we asked for a place to change so the kids could go swimming they did not accommodate us even slightly and the staff was rarely seen, and they were not at all friendly or welcoming.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
served my purpose.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"A nice surprise, conveniently located"
While we were very familiar with the Franconia Notch area in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire, my wife and I had never experienced a "getaway" without the kids or at least some friends in tow. We picked the Rodeway Inn mainly because of its location, and we were pleasantly surprised. Everything about the facility was better than expected. While not luxurious, it was very comfortable, clean and the staff was delightful. Staying there was also very cost-effective relative to the prices of "fancier" accommodations in the vicinity. Being close by to the lovely villages of North Woodstock and Lincoln made for some excellent shopping and dining, and there are other destinations, such as The Flume, The Basin, Canon Mountain and Clarks' Trained Bears nearby. A ride down the Kancamagus Highway across the mountains to North Conway is also not too far. Not to be missed are some of the scenic stops along the beautiful Pemigawasset River, with some of the clearest flowing water in the US. A wonderful, family-friendly place, highly recommended.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
"Nice hotel close to everythinga"
Rain and more rain but cant control mother nature other than that trip was good hotel was decent
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"Close to what we needed"
Not family friendly, if it had been winter and the heat had been running we would have not been able to stay due to the radiator in the room. We had no hot water for showers. It was a warm day and the AC was not on and the fridge was not plugged in when we got there.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
Everything was fine including the price. One small inconvenience was we found the bed to be too high off the floor. We would use it again.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Steve B
"Great deal for the price"
For the price, it was a fine accommodation. The air conditioner was a little rickety and inferior, considering the temperature outside was 95! But other than that, the room was clean and spacious and more than adequate. Very basic, but nice.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Bonne
"Decent Motel at Reasonable Price"
For the price this is a decent motel. I will stay here again.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Antony
"Think Twice"
First room we had the ac did not work mind you it was 95 degrees. We were able to get another room but the ac in the room didnt work well either. The pool was being cleaned at 4 pm so we had to wait to go swimming until maintenance was done. Beds were okay pillows were as thin as paper. Entire hotel needs a huge over haul. Very out dated and bathrooms escpecially need attention. Wont stay there again
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"poor quality of air in my room."
Quality of air in the room weird. Walls are old and not clean. Didn't sleep well.
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Nice Hotel very quiet"
About 10 Minutes to downtown Lincoln, we just passed trough on our Way to Vermont
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"good motel for small money"
Have no real complains - it was cheap and good accommodation for 2 nights to spend during our weekend retread to white mountains. Clean and spacious room, pretty warm (you can adjust the heat by yourself and make it even 90F if you want - just do not forget to do it as by default it is turned off). There is even breakfast served, though I would not say it's good - just plain bagels with coffee (and one day there were no bagels at all for some reason). But for this kind of money one could barely expect a good breakfast. And the location is OK of course if you drive - you're in the heart of White Mountains and all you need like Lincoln shops and restaurants are just 3 miles away/
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
"Met Expectations"
Dated but clean - Turned out to be a great place to crash for a last minute ski trip to Cannon. Close to the mountain and also sells discounted ski vouchers. Thats a win/win in my book.....
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Really?"
We got in late on a Friday night en route to a quick ski trip. The original room assigned to us had the door slightly open to the outside when we arrived, making it about 25 degrees in the room. The front desk seemed unconcerned by this, but switched us to the next room over. This room had a closed door thankfully, but they apparently keep their thermostat at the lowest possible setting. Very uncomfortable
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
Alex
"Convenient to Loon Mountain and Area Restaurants"
Basic motel. Good room for the price. Continental Breakfast was just barely adequate. Room was clean with adequate space. Great view of Franconia Ridge just outside every room. Convenient to the local restaurants in Lincoln and North Woodstock. Quick drive to Loon Mountain Ski Area.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2013
Ken
have stayed there prior because it is close to Loon mtn, it is clean, was warm, had enough space, and the breakfast is great for the money
1 night trip Feb 21, 2013