All hotels in Lincoln, New Hampshire, United States of America
Sorry, you can’t collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here
417 Us Route 3, Lincoln, NH, 03251, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
"Motel in White Mountains"
Nice enough place to spend the night. Washer dryer available, benches outside rooms to enjoy view of White Mountains. Breakfast was just fine.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Gita
"Perfect place to stay before hiking!"
We stayed overnight at this hotel so we could start early and hike Franconia Notch. The hotel was not a far drive and for the price it was definitely worth the short stay! The staff was extremely friendly and the room was decent. It is nothing too crazy but the bed was comfy and the shower worked well (typical basic hotel room). The complimentary breakfast was nothing too fancy but they had some fruit, a waffle maker, bagels, coffee, protein bars, etc. I would definitely recommend this place for a short overnight stay! Definitely worth the price you pay!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Katie
"it was central located to sights near Lincoln,nh"
It was the best hotel for a single night. all the other good hotels made you book 2 nights
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nice hotel, it was very close to everything."
The hotel was clean, pool was very nice and was also very clean. It looked like the bathroom was done over recently. They had a nice breakfast but the room was small. They had a good selection of food. It was located very close to everything we wanted to do.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
suzan
"Convenient,on our way home from Storyland."
Booked online,but probably would have tried a motel closer to Glen, N.H.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Devin
"Unpleasant aroma in room"
When door was opened noticed a very strong aroma like incense. The room appeared clean but the smell was very strong. We left door opened for a while and then turned on a/c to see if we could get rid of it. We returned to motel after dinner and the smell was less noticeable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Jean
"Not bad for the price, but ..."
Room was okay. Pool looked nice but we didn't use it. "Basketball court" was just an old hoop in the parking lot. Our two preferred channels on the TV (FoxNews & CNN) had no audio. We were on a hiking vacation, so it was nice to be able to walk right to room from parking lot and leave boots at doorstep, as opposed to staying at a hotel with interior hallways. This is not the place if you want luxury, but it suited our purpose. Small refrig and eating table in room, microwave and tables in common area along with free coffee and other beverages available 24 hours.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice hotel in the heart of the White Mountains."
It was very convenient to area attractions. The scenery was beautiful. The kids loved the pool!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great for what we wanted"
We had no problems staying here. We just wanted a clean, cheap place to stay for a couple of days while we toured the area. The room was bright and clean, and the free wifi and cable were great because one of us ended up getting sick so we spent most of one day in the room. The room was comfortable enough to do that. The pool was good and we enjoyed the breakfast room with the continental breakfast. The room had a fridge and we used the breakfast room microwave to heat up lunch leftovers. I'd consider staying here again.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
Dawn
"The price was right. Not as bad as I thought"
It would be for the price. Continental breakfast was an added bonus! Great central location. I hiked mt Willard, Lincoln woods, and Indian head, which is right down the road!
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ali
"Even Greg Louganis would say, "Now thats a dive.""
Believe the negative reviews in this case...and even the 4s and 5s that point out the problems. Almost all Expedia reviews seemed to be describing a different property. Major negatives are noise(both road traffic and every noise the neighbors three doors down make), missing door locks, substantial staining of bedding and sofa, inoperable climate control,. Positives are free wifi works (we were right next to office), clean bathroom, cheap price, free breakfast (if you dare),decent location/proximity. If you live in a 50 year old, unmaintained double wide, you'll be quite at home here. All others...pay a little more and get something decent.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Better than expected"
Checked in at 9pm, out by 9am. For our purpose, I wouldn't hesitate again. If you're looking for a comfortable bed and clean...this will do. The water stayed hot in the shower for 3 consecutive showers - nice. The front door stuck, had to press hard to make sure it was securely closed. Location depends on where you're interested in visiting. I happen to like N. Woodstock/Lincoln area. I wish I could offer a better review to those that are interested in a lengthy stay.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Rebecca
"Ok for a 1 night"
close to many attractions, bike week so it was a little noisy. overall would sta again.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
pete
"Convenient"
Stayed one night, dated furniture, convenient for a stopover.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Olivier
"Will not stay here again"
Although the location of this hotel is ideal, I will not stay here again. One the surface the room is clean, but once you look at the pillows inside the cases, it is not. They were brown and stained. When we asked for a different room, we were simply given ONE new pillow.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Least expensive hotel in the northeast"
I was wanting a room for the night because I was camping all week. Checked Expedia, $60 bucks was the price and the ratings were good. Everything was freshly repainted, the bathroom was nice and clean and the staff smiled at you. Can't beat the location either.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Bryan
"Close to the White mountains."
This hotel is close to many attractions. Had a nice view of the mountains.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Lincoln"
Comforting
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Oscar
"No"
That hotel is gross ditty an the staff rude I called the desk for something an the person said no an hung up on me I will never recomand this place to anyone
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Dive!!"
This place was a hole in the wall. They are the ugliest rooms, outside doors that don't lock, bathroom doors that lock so well you can't get in or out, and our room was freezing when we got there. And you can't adjust your own heat. The front desk does it. So it was 60 degrees when we got there. We complained and they said there was nothing they could do. After a couple hours my husband complained again, and they turned the heat up to 80 degrees.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Fine for a night."
We stayed at the Rodeway for one night before a day at Loon mountain. The Rodeway was inexpensive, didn't have a 2 night minimum over the holiday weekend and worked for is in a pinch as we planned a last minute ski trip. The king bed was actually pretty comfortable so we got a great night's sleep. Unfortunately, the rooms are really outdated. Decor, fixtures, bedding- looks like everything is original to 1990.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"A pleasant stay"
This hotel was perfectly adequate. Clean, w/ample space and a nice bathroom as well. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"comfortable no-frills motel near in NH ski country"
I had a last minute chance to go skiing and I took off with a day's notice. It was a late night check in, yet the staff was there to accommodate me. I even accidentally booked the wrong night through Expedia, but they took care of it and gave me a room anyway. The next day, one of the staff offered to help me brush the snow off my car. The room was quiet and clean. All for about $55/night. Just what I needed.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Good quality for the price"
Nothing fancy going on here. We had a place to lay our heads. There were 4 of us and the room was much larger than expected. The room was clean. We stayed one night and have no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2014
Heidi
We stayed here for a ski competition at Loon mountain. The inn itself is quite dated with stained carpeting and bad decour. The room was a nice size and beds were relatively comfortable. There was very little hot water in the shower and the room was 50 degrees upon arrival. All in all for the price we would stay here again if needed. We did not eat the breakfast because we left early in the morning.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Close to the highway, easy to find"
Convenient to Loon Mountain. Competitively priced.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
R.L.
Area was VERY ICY! No effort was made to make it safer. I arrived 15 minits before the 3:pm checkin time and they wouldn't come to the door until 3:pm.
2 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Ski Cannon"
The people there were polite and very helpful! Great for quick ski trip!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Paul B
The parking lot was not cleared of ice during our stay. There was 2 to 3 inches of ice across all of the parking lot, making it dangerous to get to and from the car. As we were in the area to ski at Cannon, we had a lot of equipment to be taken in and out. The bed itself was on a base that was set very high, and we couldn't reach the floor except by jumping off the bed. The remote for the tv had tape across the battery compartment, and had to be serviced and finally replaced. I take a small buckwheat pillow for travel, and when we returned after our first day of skiing, the pillow was on the floor (I forgot to put up the "do not disturb" sign). Breakfast was supposed to be included, but was minimal at best. There are many other motels in the area that we will try instead next time. Will not return.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Great price, great location"
My boyfriend and I stay here when we want to get away for a couple of days to ski/ snowboard. The price is right, it is located right off the highway, and the woman who runs the front desk is very nice. The first time we stayed there, we had to wake her up at 2am to let us check in. They are one of the only places around that area to allow for such a late check in. People have complained about the service, breakfast, and even that they didn't have WiFi. We have never had any problems. You need to get the WiFi password from the front desk. Breakfast is the typical continental type. Our last stay, I stopped in to get a coffee before we headed out to Loon and a girl in her 20's was psyched that they had danish. It's not the Waldorf and the price should remind people of this. We will keep coming back again and again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2014
Corinne
"Great location, was a great place to propose!"
It was great! Got engaged at midnight on New Years Eve here before a day of snowmobiling (too cold to do it when we were out there). Definitely wasn't a place where she expected it, but was still a comfortable place to spend the night. Hope we didn't keep anybody up as we called all the friends and family!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Drew
"Here at the Rodeway"
What can you say about the Rodeway? I'm a regular at this point - never had a complaint about this place. Clean, cheap, good staff
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
not much for breakfast,but other than that a nice place to stay. very nice people .
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
al & Lylibeth
"go somewhere else"
front desk staff not very friendly at check in and check out. requested ground floor room and were told there were none but plenty of empty ground floor rooms seen in early AM. Breakfast was skimpy, donuts and watered down coffee and juice. Stairs to 2nd floor were narrow and difficult to manage with a suitcase.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
Joanne
Rooms were comfortable, but dated. New bed and tv which was appreciated. We were suppose to get a king with a sofa sleeper, but "Our room was pre assigned" so no discussion of that was allowed. They seemed to have an attitude toward Expedia reservations. If you are looking for a continental breakfast, consider wearing your long underwear to breakfast, the room( "closet") is an opening in the building with no door. The cream cheese was frozen and it wasn't even winter yet. It was not a good morning experience.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
Paula
Ok. Place to stay. Breakfast service was poor. Needs more attention. Toaster looked unkept. And all the drinks were watered down. Coffee was terrible. Half & half was spoiled.
2 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Rose
"A good hotel for the price"
Got what I paid for. Room was clean & comfortable. Nice rustic setting.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Harry
"disappointing"
Didn't have table or chairs, only place to sit was on beds. Couldn't control temp in room. Strong potpourri smell in room. Ate across street as the "breakfast room" for included breakfast was literally the size of a large walk-in closet with three tiny tables and six chairs total. Great breakfast place across the street with inexpensive fresh blueberry pancakes!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Nothing Special About This Place"
If you are price-conscious, then maybe this place is for you, but otherwise I would not stay at this hotel. It is outdated, there is nothing that makes it stand out from other places. To point out one example: breakfast was an embarrassment - a cramped room with 3-4 small tables and terrible food. I would definitely try to stay at another place next time.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Lincoln nh for The Kanc drive"
This hotel is very old. It needs to start over. The tub had black hair... Very disappointed. The cost was far too much for an OLD HOTEL.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
travel a lot
"Good deal"
I was happy the floors were wood, rather than carpet, that you are left to wonder how dirty they are. The staff was very helpful, except for their knowledge of the area. It is hard to find without a good GPS.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nice place to stay & would return."
Two of us came here to see the Highland Games. This motel is centrally located & is designed to handle more people to a room, perhaps for small groups or whole families. Our room had two queen beds and an additional side bed. No chairs to sit on, or tables to use, so if you watched TV, it had to be from bed. It is conveniently located to several landmark attractions and parks. Mid Sept is too late to consider the use of the outdoor pool. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Quiet location at this time of year. This is a great spot to stay to do day trips. It is less than two hours to Cogg Railway at Mt. Washington & about 15 minutes to Loon Mt resort. It is about 25 minutes to Fanconia Notch.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"Not a great motel"
We were quite surprised that this was a Rodeway Inn. It was an old motel with very few upgrades. It was cold the first night and there was no heat. Tiles were coming loose in the bathroom and very little space to put your toiletries. Really can't give it a good rating
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Judy
"Nice Hotel, close to the mountains"
The room was inexpensive, small but clean and comfortable. The beds were as described and comfortable. The bathroom was clean but could use a remodel. For the money, this hotel exceeded my expectations. They offered a continential breakfast, but we checked out very early, before the continental breakfast was available
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Wasn't bad. At checking in first day wasn't allowed to go anywhere near the room until allowed time of 3:00pm so make sure you will be able to arrive at round that time so you can get in and not have to wonder around for hours at a time to wait to get to your room.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Nice, older motel."
Apparently built in the early '50s, & remodeled in the '70s, this is a nice place to spend the night. Modern flat screen TV W/ cable, a small coffee maker W/ coffee & a small fridge in the room at no extra cost. Has the card type door key; everything is in very good to mint condition. Built before concrete slabs were popular for these, it has some sort of crawl space/cellar underneath, & therefore wooden floor joists. More comfortable to walk on, but if your neighbor has active kids, you will hear their antics thru the floor. No different than living in a flat. I didn't check out the free continental breakfast; there's a nice restaurant just across the street, within walking distance. Host was very nice; easy check in-check out procedure. Don't even think of keeping a towel or ? for a souvenir; they have a sign giving the costs that will be added to your bill if you desire to "purchase" anything from your room! All in all, well worth the price & I will stay there whenever I'm in the area. PS, Motel has an in-ground pool in good repair, & a large window AC capable of cooling the whole place.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Great for short stay"
Just what I needed for a one night stay in Lincoln with my son. We were out all day just looking for a place to spend the night.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"For $40 bucks more I'd stay at the Comfort Inn"
I'd say Rodeway is fair at best- OLD, old decor, just plain dingy- but if you're low on funds or just staying for an overnight it's ok for that. good location- and was quiet. So those are plusses- perfect example of you get what you pay for- the price is affordable so you lose out on some amenities.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
Tammi
"Great Deal"
Contrary to previous reviews, I had an excellent stay here. Staff was helpful and friendly, check in and check out were quick and easy, no hidden fees! A/C, TV, coffee maker worked fine (it was 90 degrees out so the A/C was necessary). I didn't check out the breakfast they claimed to have, however, I did notice other guests going to get coffees in the morning which is a nice thing to have. Great mountain views, great service, clean room. When you come to this area, it's not even worth it to pay for a luxury hotel or resort because you will be outside the whole time anway! I was able to get an amazing deal on this room, and have plenty of extra cash to enjoy my vacation! Overall, I am very happy with my experience here which is why I took the time to write this review and do it some justice.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Ashley
"Water problems"
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The water was a problem. There was plenty but you could not control the temperature. The hot was way too hot and even when you turned it off the cold ran hot. Very frustrating. The breakfast room was tiny so only a few people could be in there at a time.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013