All hotels in Daphne, Alabama, United States of America
29793 Woodrow Ln, Daphne, AL, 36526, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Quite clean
    Comfortable
good- after we found it- just don't rely on mapquest or your gps use hotel map
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Had a good time really like the hotel and where it was good plase a lot of plase to eat and thing to do around it.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Wesley
Air conditioner did not work in hall and lobby. Our room did not cool off until the middle of the night. Room was small if you have kids. We were on the first floor and heard toilets flushing and water running through the pipes in the wall all night. Bathroom was nice and up to date. Pool and hot tub were nice for the kids, but not a lot of chairs or table to lay out in.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Hotel is a little dated and needs updating. Air conditioning noises kept us awake most of the night. The breakfast area we unsanitary and the room was very warm, we ended up getting breakfast on the road. We chose this hotel based on the reviews and the pictures made it seem newer than it was. I would not choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice, comfortable hotel, very convenient location"
Rarely ever critique hotels, but one thing I find often are the bathrooms smell like mildew and its usually because the shower curtains need washing/bleaching. Liners should be changed out more often to improve
Other trip May 30, 2014
Rachel
"Friendly Staff"
The staff at this location is very friendly and helpful. There isn't much around the hotel, but it's a good place to stay if you are passing through.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Very nice stay"
It was a very nice and comfortable stay. The rooms put me in the mind of a small condo minus the stove. The breakfast in the morning was excellent. And the customer service was outstanding. There was only one small little inconvenience and that was the cable went was out for about 5hrs. (3am-8am) But was quickly corrected once maintenance arrived.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Dion
"Very Comfortable"
The room was spacious and very clean. The bedding was very comfortable (coming from the person who brings their own pillows everywhere - I used their pillows). Shower pressure wasn't great, but there was an abundant supply of hot water. Complimentary breakfast included a variety of items that were delicious and staff continued to refresh items. It is situated very close to the interstate, but there was no outside noise in the room. Overall, very satisfied with the stay and would return to this hotel.
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
"Customer service"
I really dont put comments often but my stay there was very unpleasant the lady on the front desk was very rude and she did a thing i really dont aprove, she wrote down all my card information in a paper and i told her to get rid of it and didn't do it there for i cancel my card. Please take action thanks.
1 night business trip May 17, 2014
Franklin Escobar
"Easy to get to from highway"
Helpful and friendly staff; well appointed room;everything was clean and nicely thought-out. I'll definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
awesome
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
"Nice hotel, convenient to all"
Comfortable room with free breakfast. Easy access to main roads. Close to good eating facilities.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Comfort review"
Everything about this hotel was excellent. Highly recommend for those traveling to or through Daphne, Alabama.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Donald Leach
"Convenient"
this hotel is convenient to good food, shopping and great visits to the bay
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"We Had AN Awesome Stay"
The room was clean and stocked. The employees were awesome. The breakfast was something we weren't expecting. Thanks for a great experience !!!!
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Diane Farmer
We stayed at the hotel as a "spur of the moment". We had been shopping and didn't realize how late it had gotten. I called hotels.com and the representative was amazing. He actually spoke great English and was very helpful. The only thing we were not pleased with was that the draperies did not close so that the morning sun would not wake us up. But other than that it was great
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
The Cooley's
I stayed for 2 nights at the Comfort Inn. The staff were very nice and super helpful. The breakfast was decent both days. My only complaint was a lingering musty smell in our room. I would stay here again.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
Erin
"They gave away our reservations!!"
We arrived too early to check-in, hung out in the lobby for an hour and then decided to go and get something to eat. When we returned, we were told that the hotel was overbooked and they didn't have our 3 rooms. They arranged for us to stay at another hotel 8 miles down the road. I was told that this new hotel was more expensive and that they would make up the difference only to find out that the hotel was $20.00 less per room and the breakfast did not compare. We are not happy campers!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
it was great except we didn't know it was pet friendly and we were next to an exit door, Sunday morning 6:30 am we were woke up by barking dogs.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
The hotel was located across from a shopping complex which had a lot of nice stores
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
This was not actually the Comfort suites that I thought I was booking into. There is another one closer to the Daphne, and the bay area. However, this hotel was very nice and we were completely satisfied. The only complaint is that the shower running in the room above was clearly heard in our room. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The blueberry waffles at breakfast were good.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice Stay across Mobile Bay"
We booked 2 rooms for the GoDaddy Bowl Game weekend. The property was in the process of converting from Country Inn & Suites to Comfort Suites. Property was very well maintained, as it should be after a conversion as that is the point they are brought up to "as new spec's" for the new franchise. Very clean facility, friendly accommodating staff, and a nice continental breakfast. Comfortable bed, nice linens, clean room. Nothing not to like about this place for the price point, and conveniently located for food, shopping.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Convenient to I-10, clean and comfortable"
The room was exactly what we needed - a one bedroom suite with a comfortable king-sized bed and pullout sofa. There were not sheets for the pullout in the room when we arrived, and after calling down to the desk we were advised to come down and get them. This is my only (small, teeny tiny) complaint - It would have been nice if housekeeping had brought them up to us. The free breakfast was a nice perk. The food was mediocre, but it was as good as you expect at an interstate access hotel. Considering the rate, our family was very happy to spend the night here on our way to our destination.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Dec 28 2013 - Remodeling"
I was disappointed to walk in and see the pardon our remodeling sign in the lobby. Wish Expedia would have reflected that because there were many other choices available that night. Door was missing the night safety bolt, bedroom door was missing lockset. Bed was very firm and uncomfortable after a long days drive. Construction workers were up and at it by 9am on Sunday. Pull out bed didn't have any linens in the room and when I got them from the main desk downstairs, there were no pillowcases and only one pillow. Sure it will be lovely when renovations are completed but a hard bed means we won't return.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Cam & Tay's Mom
"One nice place"
Front desk personnel was excellent, very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
"Not what I have come to expect, but acceptable..."
I was a late arrival (around 10:00 am). Staff was quick and friendly. Arrived in my room that was warm and muggy. Check the air-conditioner that was blowing semi-cool air, but after 20 minutes I had already come to the conclusion that it was not going to get better. Attempted to call the front desk twice with no success. Got my clothes back on pack up my stuff and went to the front desk. The clerk was on a personal call, but quickly jumped off after noticing me. She apologized and got me another room that worked well. Room was clean and would stay their again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Will
"Great service, staff, hotel experience"
Convenient location. Close to restaurants, shopping, fuel stations. Close to Mobile Bay, beaches. Half an hour to Gulf Shores Beach and Orange Beach. Very clean and fresh smelling. Just comfortable!! Hot breakfast was excellent and just a perfect way to start the day. Having warm cookies by the front desk 24/7 was just great hospitality.. The staff were always smiling and ALWAYS went the extra mile to ensure that we were happy and comfortable there. Including carrying our luggage in!! Wow! Outdoor pool and spa was clean, sparkling & enjoyable. Most of the time we had it all to ourselves. We also brought our lil dog and those who have pets are on the first floor which was wonderful! I loved staying there and will again when I revisit the area. Overall a truly wonderful experience!!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"You get what you pay"
You get what you pay. The hotel charge us for a fee that expedia never said that will be charge.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013

"Short stay - very convenient"
We were staying with friends overnight in Alabama, the country inn was conveniently located on the highway. As we're from Australia we always look for accommodation that is easy to get to and close to highways. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had to check very early in the morning so didn't have time for the continental breakfast that is included in the price, we were pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel provides a "to go/take away" pack for early starters, which was very nice.
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Jo & Pete

"Recomendado"
Excelente
1 night trip Dec 19, 2015
"Muy buen hotel, lo recomiendo"
Esta muy limpio , la atencion alvliente esmuy buena y en general muy bien todo
Other trip Jan 8, 2014