All hotels in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States of America
1015 Marriott Crossing Way, Winston-Salem, NC, 27103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
    4.8
"Enjoyed the stay"
This was the second time we had stayed at the hotel. Great hotel in many ways. Will stay again. Smoke free was fantastic! Only suggestions would be to put some heavier quilts on the bed especially during the winter and also the water in the shower was difficult to regulate. The water would go from cold to extremely hot on its own and then go back.
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Kyle
"Great Clean place for overnight stay"
Great room and service. Breakfast was just what we needed.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"excellent"
This hotel was the nicest & cleanest I have stayed in awhile. staff was friendly, beds comfortable, great breakfast and eating places near by. Only thing remotely negative was directions to it I got off mapquest were basically wrong. It was a hard hotel to find amidst so many businesses. Excellent all around though.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
elizabeth
"As expected, mostly."
The staff are generous and helpful. The beds were small and a 'suite' is also small. The sitting room was not as expected. There was no separation between the bed area and the sitting room. The tv served both areas on a swivel. Both areas were small as well, this wasn't a relaxed atmosphere while the kids were trying to go to sleep.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great place"
Great place to stay
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Great stay for a sad situation"
Hotel was clean, comfortable - just a bit out off the path, but that made for better sleep. Loved the staff at breakfast, very friendly and helpful along with a delicious breakfast.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2013
M/M Owsley
"Close to all"
We arrived an hour early and they let us check in early. Beds were comfy and the room very clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Roxanna
♥ the hotel and the staff
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2013
Buchanan
"Weekend at wake forest"
Close to mall but a lot of traffic because of all of the shopping venues
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Excellent Value, Great Hotel"
This was a great hotel, especially for the price. Our room was extremely clean, comfortable and quiet. The free breakfast had a lot of options and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Jamie
"Relaxing & Convenient"
We chose this hotel at the last minute for a quick family weekend trip, only because it was the only hotel in the area that had an indoor pool. The price was comparable to nearby hotels& we were shocked to walk into a spacious room with plenty of comfortable seating. The hotel is one of the few truly smoke-free places in the area too. All staff were courteous and helpful and we never felt unwelcome despite having 2 little kids. There are TONS of restaurants & stores nearby, and easy highway access in multiple directions. Definitely plan to stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
dominicajh
Wonderful place to stay. Nice pool, great hot breakfast, friendly staff, and great location!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Clean and comfy"
The hotel everywhere was very clean. The staff paid a lot of attention on keeping the hotel and rooms very presentable. Clean and comfy. The breakfast items were healthy oriented. We loved the room. The room temperature was easy to control. We turned off the temperature control at night, it was still cool enough for the rest of the night. Right across the hotel is Target and Five Guys. A very convenient location for everybody.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Bella
"close to Wake Forest University"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was comfortable and the breakfast was great.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Customer Service"
The interaction with front desk clerks sucked big time! Not friendly at all!!! Springfield is the only place I stay when I travel, and I've never been this disappointed! They sucked...did I say that already?
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great Hotel, Excellent Staff"
We had an absolutely great time staying here!!! The room was so nice and spacious and clean! I also want to say what an excellent staff you have here! We had car trouble on Saturday and the desk manager that morning was so helpful in getting us some assistance. He definitely went above and beyond in helping us!! Thank you again and we look forward to coming back and staying here again!!!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
Cheri
"Modern, comfortable and clean!"
We had 2 rooms and both were quite comfortable, large rooms with very attractive furnishings. The breakfasts were healthy and tasty- not just the "flip wafffle". The staff were kind and helpful. We enjoyed our 2-night stay very much!
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Great stay in a very new hotel!"
We felt like we were the first family to stay in our room. The building is in mint condition and the rooms were very comfortable. Nice breakfast as well!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
RyanDL
"Variey of eating locations and shopping close by"
Rooms were clean and appropriately furnished for adults and teenagers.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
"Nice and Comfortable"
Overall, the hotel was nice, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom was nice; the shower was wonderful. The room was clean. The only negative is that the couch was too soft.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Erwin
"1 night stay"
I love this hotel and have stayed here before. It is always clean and everyone is very nice. Though I was mistakenly charged for the room again they handled the extra charge immediately and without arguement.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"in all, a good experience"
The hotel staff was incredibly accommodating and the room, bedding, towels, etc were pristine. The hotel seems to have been recently renovated that takes you back to the 1950s - in terms of wall color and decorate, not appliances, etc. Breakfast was good with lots of options both hot and cold. Pool is nice and clean. Only 2 complaints - the thin walls and our room smelled a bit like chlorine. We got used to the smell quickly, but it was a bit strange since our room was on the opposite side of the building to the pool.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Very nice place to stay
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
CLEAN, COMFORTABLE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WE HAD WAS FINDING THE HOTEL. THERE WERE NO SIGNS DIRECTIING US TO THE LOCATION.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"nice hotel"
Wonderful hotel for business and convention, short distance from downtown. Very close to many eating places and shopping, room was very comfortable and roomy, great bathroom.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
glenn
"VERY SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I really enjoyed my stay the entire hotel staff was very polite and professional and the buffet was good the only thing I would reconmend is that there always a pork subsitute considering people are eating heathier theese days.
3 night trip Jun 14, 2013
AJ
I stayed here with my children for a visit to NC to see family. The hotel was clean, the room was very nice. I would advise that you ask about a bathtub if you need it's I had to change rooms because the room I was originally given only had a shower. When traveling with small children, you need a tub. The breakfast was good and the area was clean. I don't have anything exceptional to say about the staff. The girl who checked us in clearly didn't want to. The first morning, I found that I had left something in the first room and called the front desk. The man there brought my bag, but he made it clear he didn't like it. Later that day he was rude to me when I asked about the Internet. The general manager checked us out and even he didn't offer a smile or a pleasant attitude. With a better desk staff, this place would be excellent.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2013
"Room Review"
The suite was very nice, clean and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice Stay"
One night stay for reasonable price thru Expedia. In Winton Salem for a seminar. We arrive 30 minutes early and they let us check in early. We love the separate living area. Beds are comfy and the pillows are too. Good breakfast. Clean room. Since the weather is rainy and and in high 70s I'm glad that they have an indoor heated pool or my son would have been miserable. We stayed at a Springhill Hotel in Orlando FL before and had a great time, so when a reasonable priced deal at Expedia came up we grab it right away.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Close to shopping,easy access to interstate."
Rooms were clean and comfortable.Only problem,key cards did not work on patio door.Breakfest was good.
4 night business trip May 30, 2013
Loved our stay n breakfast was yummy
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Good Choice"
It was a quick drive to the Benton Convention center in downtown W-S. Breakfast includes some hot stuff like eggs, meat, and make-your-own waffles. There are a lot of restaurants nearby. The traffic in the surrounding area was heavy during rush hours. Overall, it was a good stay. I always take my air cleaner to help drown out the loud doors and stomping people that I find in most newer hotels. They don't make them like they used to. The bed was very comfortable.
2 night business trip May 23, 2013
"good location"
Even though the location did not come up on my GPS, when I called the hotel the staff helped me find it. My only complaint was listening to someone in the next room snore. I was surprised by that. I did tell the cleaning staff that I didn't need them , but they put clean sheets and towels on anyway.
Other trip May 4, 2013
Cathie
"very clean"
Wonderful Experience, Will Definitely StAy There again
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
jill
My sister and I enjoyed our stay. The young lady at the desk (blonde hair-cannot recall her name) was so very helpful, giving us printed directions to the funeral home and church we were looking for.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2013
Room was clean and service was great. Breakfast was okay
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
"Great value."
Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. Breakfast buffet in the morning was also good. Great value.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
L.
"Would stay there again!"
The hotel has a modern style, is comfortable and easy to be in. Very nice!
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Angie
"Great hotel at a very fair price."
The room was great, I really loved the bed and the large HD flat screen TV was wonderful too. Lots of shopping nearby and I thought that the room rate was very fair. The pool was so so, but it was indoor rather than being outside in the blazing sun. That was a plus. I even like the color of the room which was a light minty green. I would stay there again and I think if you are looking for a good place this is it. Also the breakfast was a nice way to start the days that I stayed with my family.
Other trip Jul 15, 2012
"Family Friendly"
We enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The children played in the pool and had a great time. I did not realize that the sofa was a pull out bed until the next day. Plenty of room for a family even though we had the king sized bed rather that 2 doubles.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
ABT Mom

"Comfortable and friendly experience"
We stayed here for one night on our way from Toronto to Orlando. The overall experience was excellent. The staff (mike) was very friendly and heeded to our two needs promptly. The breakfast was awesome as well, not to mention the kids-favourite lollipops at the reception. 5 out of 5.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
sani
"comfortable rooms, spacious and clean."
Hotel staff very accommodating and friendly. Would stay here again
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Cathy
"-1 for Paper Thin Walls"
You can hear conversations in the next room perfectly. The hotel does have a no noise policy after 10pm and does its best to enforce it, but the paper thin walls mean that the comfort of your room is inextricably linked to the sleeping patterns of your neighbours... If you can get over this point, then the hotel is great.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Roadtripper

"쇼핑센터와 가까운 위치라서 큰 도움이 되며, 서비스가 훌륭했음."
좋았음.