All hotels in Battleboro, North Carolina, United States of America

• Value for money
    Clean
    Breakfast is average
"Won't stay here again"
Room smelled awful and was next to an abandoned motel that looked like something out of "The Walking Dead."
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
Carl
Booked for one night to take a break from a 24 hour drive, beds were comfortable but it was extremely sketchy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Matthew
One night, travelling through the area, the hotel was fine.
1 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
eric
"Low price but not bad at all"
Got to motel at 10pm. Had to be buzzed into lobby. Waited a few minutes while the sole person at the desk helped another customer. Only took a few minutes to check in. Counter person not quite sure what to do since I booked and prepaid online. Room was fine for what it cost. Clean comfortable beds,a small tv and a bathroom with sink outside the bathroom door. It was quiet. Had a a.c.\heater combo that worked fine. Only bad thing was no ice. The only ice machine said "Out of order, thank you!" Check out was quick. Came with a free continental breakfast. Fruit, toast, waffles you made fresh, sausage and more, very nice actually. Motel is seconds off of 95 very. easy to access.
Other trip Jan 12, 2016
Butch
"No toilet paper, no cups, puddle in bathroom"
DO NOT STAY HERE. Stopped in for the night. Room was reasonably clean, but had a musky off smell. There was a puddle in the bathroom, and there were no cups for drinking water or coffee. Worse? There was no toilet paper in the bathroom. Even worse? At 1:30am someone tried to open our door. Then there was another "situation" at 2am in the next room, and again at 2:30am I heard management tell the guest he "could not stay". Then I heard the guest return at 2:45am and told they must be "out first thing in the morning"!!!! Drug dealing perhaps? Whatever it was, this place did not feel safe and I barely slept. To top it all off, the next morning we went to the continental breakfast at 9:20am, and there were NO eggs or breakfast meats left, just crumbs. The reason there was nothing left is because of the FOUR women, ALL employees, sitting in the lobby who had just polished it all off. I guess every employee takes their break at the same time! We will never stay here again, and when I have the time I will be sending a letter to Quality Inn's corporate headquarters. This place is a horror story, and I'm generally VERY forgiving & easy going with regards to hotels/motels.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
I need to sleep with a cpap.mask and the electric.outlet kept shutting off.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
Philip
Clean room, good stay
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
we didn't plan on staying but decided to stop in middle of trip and relax. You basically get what you pay for.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Tatyana
"Nice motel and very close to I-95."
I booked on Expedia the day before check in and the Expedia reviews proved to be accurate. Nice room and quick check in and out. Very economical as well.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Stay over on trip back from Georgia"
Was great to be able to take advantage of the pool after 7 hours in the car. The TV channel lineup was good, HBO included. Wi-Fi was not too good. Breakfast was OK, choices of waffles, scrambled eggs, cereal, sausage, coffee, juice & fruit.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
"Lowest quality in NC for 74 dollars"
rooms stink
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Mario
"OK for 1 night along I-95."
Good hotel for a one night stay in route to Florida. A little perturbed about a $10/night per dog charge I wasn't told about until after I checked in. But overall an OK stay. Not much around the hotel but we got there late at night and just went to bed so it didn't really matter.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"just a place to stay one night"
what you pay and what you get
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Did not feel safe"
Although the room was pretty nice. I did not feel safe as a single woman. There were some very interesting looking people lurking about the hotel grounds. I did not book this hotel on my way back from my destination.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"Bad"
Beds were uncomfortable. Pictures on website are deceiving. Doors didn't lock totally. Toilet paper in the peep holes. Felt unsafe.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Pit stop on I-95"
We stayed here basically as a place to crash driving from SC to PA. The room was clean, and I was pleasantly surprised that the room had a microwave and mini fridge (this was not noted on the hotels.com listing). Right off the interstate, so convenient for travel. However, be advised there is very little food at this exit, so for a late arrival like we had, almost everything was closed. The room/hotel itself was more than sufficient for an overnight stop.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Good for overnight on a long trip."
Room is okay for two guys travelling by motorcycle. Place is what you would expect for the room rate. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Traveller
It was great except the call we got at midnight that woke us up from the office wanting another room # but called ours.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
arlo
toilet did not work properly flush feature was not closing. very disturbing.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Ern
"Decent place for the price"
Good location. Easy access. It is a fairly decent place for the money.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Nitemare"
Stay away!!Terrible hotel!Found half of pair of dirty sock under the clean towels!And used washcloth hanging on the shower curtain rod..Smelled terrible and floor was dirty also!Worst hotel I ever stayed...
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Candice
"Very nice and very affordable"
Everything was nice. It would better if there was restaurants around there, but the hotel was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Janice
"Nice girl for road travelers"
It's a nice hotel on i95 highway. Very nice compared to its price.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
AbdulRhman
"Very Comfortable Hotel"
We stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida as it was a convenient break in the driving for the night. We liked it so much we stayed there again on our drive back. The staff is very friendly, the rooms clean and the beds very comfortable. Only negative was the hot water pressure.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Bryan
Great place for a price you can live with. Highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Barb
"Stopped for break from roadtrip"
Everything was great except for I booked a whirlpool room and received a regular room. It was two in the morning when we arrived so I was too tired to complain. I was told next time to call the hotel after booking online so I could secure the room.
Esther
"Nice hotel close to ballfields."
Will stay there again in the future. Good value and clean hotel. Staff was very friendly.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Noisy night"
Noisy patrons were loud from 11:30 - 1:30 AM kept us awake. Fees make the overall cost too high for this quality level hotel
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Stop"
This was a great stop for the night traveling from FL to MD. Had everything needed for a night stay. Got the complimentary breakfast which was good to start the day. Hotel is located near 95 so you don't have to travel to far to continue your travel. Also located near several places to eat. We would stay here again.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Terri
My second time staying at this hotel. Similar experience to my previous visit: clean enough and comfortable enough, but completely unremarkable. The free breakfast has very few options.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Over Night stop"
Easy to get to, good food close by and easy route back to major highways.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for overnight stay"
It is a nice motel for the price. We had trouble finding the motel and had to use the GPS. Better directions would have been helpful. We didn't use the dining room since we had a long previous day and they close at 9 AM. The hours are the same, 6-9 AM, each day. Longer week end hours would be nice. Convenient to I 95 once we found the motel.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Kermit
"right off the interstate ease"
good for overnight stop nice staff
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
reenie
"Quick night stop on way to final destination."
We needed a place to take a break on our way to our vacation. Wanted a decent room, pool and breakfast for the kids. This hotel suited the bill nicely.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Pah
"A Nice stopover in Battleboro."
We stopped over at the Quality Inn Battleboro NC on our trip home from Georgia. the hotel was conveniently just off Interstate 95, with a great new BBQ restaurant at the stop, as well as other restaurants and clean service stations.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Jerry
Wonderful very clean rooms, the staff is very nice and accommodating, I love this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Suzanne Thomas
"Stop along the way"
Clean room, friendly service, but the breakfast could be better. Especially, when having to listen to the staff argue about a situation during shift change.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not the best choice"
Hotel room was clean but the bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. We didn't sleep at all. The staff was very nice and friendly. The area around the hotel was run down. There are a lot of hotels and that's pretty much it. I don't think I would choose this location again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice new hotel. Great Breakfast! Staff exceptnl!"
Staff Great! New Hotel. GPS had me confused. Not sure if it was me... (Probably) but ended up at wrong hotel. This one is immediately off Interstate.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Convenient access off I-95"
Nice place, no problems really to note. Warm evening when we arrived and just had a strong odor of the tobacco field next door. We were northbound I-95 and it was easy off-on the interstate the next day. We went south on I-95 for dinner though (just a few miles Rocky Mount) as the selection for meals near here were slim.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
iiscouch
"Just overnight"
I stayed overnight on a trip north. Everything was fine
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"nice staff, but needs some work on facility"
We got there after sun down, the surrounding was a bit dark and spooky. The hotel staff was very pleasant to work with and accommodating. The rooms looked clean, but one room had a broken light in the bathroom and a broken hair dryer, another room's light switch didn't work. The phone in one room wasn't even connected. We didn't complain to the front desk but it just seemed a little disappointing for a rating of 4.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Quality Inn, Battlebro, NC"
Hotel was clean, reasonable and close to I95. Free breakfast was minimal (cereal, muffins, apples, oranges and Belgian waffles. Coffee was good. Outside entrance to rooms: park just outside door (good) but had to walk outside to lobby for breakfast.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"pet friendly"
This room was exactly what we needed for traveling with a dog. Clean and comfortable rooms. Neighborhood is pretty run down and not many food choices near by. Would stay again though.
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2013
"Just okay"
Very industrial area, noisy, not well maintained. Bathroom fan was very noisy. Appliances worked.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2013
"Decent Stop on 95"
Nothing too special, just another stop on I-95. The room was clean, however it did have a bit of a strange smell which the staff had clearly tried to fix by sticking soap in the air conditioner. The room did not include a jetted tub as was mentioned in the description which was disappointing and the breakfast left a little to be desired although you could make a decent waffle. If you don't expect too much and get a good deal it's a good enough place to rest.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"close to major hwy"
room was neat, comfortable and clean. staff was very friendly. the only negative was that there were very few restaurants close by.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"One night stay on way home from vacation"
Hotel doesn't look like much pulling up, but we were very pleased with our stay. There is a deserted hotel next door, but is completely fenced off and inaccessible. Some reviews of this hotel mention vagrants at the empty one next door, but we saw no one and the empty hotel being there didn't bother us. Otherwise, this hotel is surrounded by corn fields and was very quiet/peaceful. The parking lot had some trash that looked like someone who stayed had dumped out and then it never got picked up, so was strewn around and rained on. Other than that, everything was clean. Room, bathroom, pool, lobby.... we had no complaints. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of room to move about while fixing your plate. The clerk at the front desk in the evening, was very nice, She helped us tremendously with our need for band-aids and even a muffin. The owner has a garden planted in back and he was very friendly with my husband and I when we had curious questions about his Indian vegetables. We would definitely stay there again if need be. Very comfortable stay. Thanks.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
G
"All the basics"
It was certainly very comfortable, clean and included all the basics we wanted - free breakfast, refrigerator, microwave.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"not the newest place"
This hotel had a lot of maintenance issues.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013