All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9301 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to Airport"
Did a last minute reservation here due to bad weather and my need to get to the Portland Airport early in the morning. The hotel was wonderful and very comfortable and quiet. There are places to eat close by. My only issue was that when I checked in and asked about the shuttle for the next morning, the shuttle was already full at the time I needed to leave, which meant I had to take a shuttle half an hour earlier. If I had known that I could request shuttle time ahead I would have.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Kim Geelan
It was a great stay for me, once I found the hotel. Unfortunely, my cars navigator could not get me directly to the hotel. My stay was very comfortable and I would stay there again the next time I am in the Portland area.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"I would like to come back but..."
When I checked in, the agent charged my card for the room and tax, when I had already paid it through the site. The funds were held for 10 days before they were released. Only one staff member tried to fix it, to no avail. Breakfast was very sad. Had to keep asking staff to fill what was available. For a place that charges a bill and a half a night regularly, the breakfast left a lot to be desired. On a positive note, room was nice, and good internet.
6 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Loved the nearby shopping"
Staff all pleasant, allowed early check in. would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
They need to have real silverware at breakfast! Great hotel... Love the Max being so close!
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The hotel was excellent in all ways.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Kid Friendly"
Our recent stay was for the Lego Expo in Portland. Our room was super kid friendly with our own microwave, fridge, etc. There were minimal fast food places around so we stopped at the Target store , right next door, bought a few grocery items and enjoyed them in our room. My 6 year old was very much in awe.....the room was just his size!!! We will definitely stay again and certainly recommend it to friends. Awesome Job!!!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
I.Swanson
"Very close to the Max!"
The stay was nice but the free breakfast was not that great. The room was large with a full kitchen. The sofabed faced the king bed and the tv was like the dividing wall so either the person in bed or the person on the couch could watch tv but not both.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
BettyLou
Just in Portland for one night, but hotel was very clean, service was great and breakfast was varied and plentiful. We saw some of the hardest workers during our stay. The breakfast woman was simply amazing - rushing to replenish food and keeping things tidy. I liked that the breakfast area was open to the lobby so you weren't squeezed in a little room like in some hotels. There were plenty of options for seating, very casual and comfortable. We needed extra sheets and they came within five minutes. The pool area needs venilation and bigger towels. The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. I would have liked a heavier blanket. You can hear the airlplanes, but the hotel itself was very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"I LOVED IT"
I stayed in this hotel for 2 days and the location could not be better! It's right in front of Mt. Hood station and the room is very spacious! This is easily 5-star rated hotel but I'm giving only 4 because of black mold in the shower.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Family friendly Hotel"
Quiet hotel, clean, spacious, accesable to shopping center and train. Good breakfast!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Shep
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was very friendly. I would stay again.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Greg C
"Great location to airport"
Clean modern hotel, wonderful location to places to eat and airport, would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"An incredible value"
I was amazed with the high level of quality and great service at this hotel. Checking in was simple, fast and easy, and all the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The room was incredibly clean, comfortable, and decorated nicely. The studio room had a large king-size bed along with a kitchenette that made staying here a great bargain. The hotel even let me park my car for free while my wife and I were away on vacation. The hotel also offered a free on-call shuttle service to and from the airport. I would most definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"nice hotel close to tram"
Great hotel with a good location close to the tram
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Airport stay"
Just stayed one night. Good location enjoy residence inns near transportation and mall
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
joan
"Airport Hotel"
This hotel fit the bill for a one night stay close to the airport. The staff was pleasant and attended to all of our needs. The room was spacious, well lite and very insulated from outside noise (planes taking off!). We were given free popcorn, a restaurant guide and offered an early morning breakfast with shuttle to the airport. That says a lot, especially since we requested a 5am ride! The only slight complaint I would make is the hall way rugs were in shabby shape.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Maria
We were at the end of a long road trip and this place was perfect. Very nice for a hotel! Close to the MAX line downtown.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
Hotel was clean; staff friendly and accommodating; breakfasts - a nice variety; manager's special nights - a pleasant surprise. Overall - we would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.
12 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Everything you need"
With groceries within walking distance, free breakfast and a wonderful room, we didn't want for anything. We loved our stay and would go back again in a heartbeat. Did I mention the airport shuttle? We didn't use it, but my brother did and it helped so much.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Finnegans
"200 feet to a Max Station"
Excellent but for the ventilation system. The room air conditioning worked very well. Unfortunately one of the registers is located such that the only way to keep the strong air flow from it from blowing on your face while in bed is to block. Previous room occupants must have had a similar experience because the louvers on the register were closed as much as possible. Even with that, sufficient air at sufficient velocity hits the head of the bed to make it feel like you were sleeping directly in front of a fan. Fortunately it was possible to stand on a chair to hang a hand towel over the register and then all was well. Very good hot and cold breakfast choices in a cramped dining area. The Max stop is in the parking lot and the train gets very close to the hotel but we never once heard any train noise from our 3rd floor room facing the tracks. Located 5 minutes or less from the airport by either the hotel shuttle or Max. Located next to a Super Target which is across the street from Ikea,
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Jerry
"Really convenient location"
We booked this hotel last minute and it was nice. The only two complaints that I have are that when we arrived to the room there wasn't any toilet paper, so it almost seemed like they didn't do anything to prepare the room. The other complaint I have is about the pillows, I made the mistake of not bringing my own pillow, they have the small throw pillows and they were So uncomfortable! Other then that I really enjoyed the hotel, the kitchen staff is super friendly and the continental breakfast had a pretty large selection. The location of it is very convenient, there's a subway and target right next to it and the light rail station is at the end of the parking lot. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
sarah
"Unexpectedly Amazed"
We were very impressed by this hotel. Stayed there to celebrate a birthday and were so excited to be able to get food less than 3 min away and eat it at a dining room table in our room! We have an infant and it was so much more comfortable to be in a home setting. So well set up and very comfortable. Loved the kitchen in the hotel room and the included breakfast was very filling with lots of variety. We thought coming halfway through breakfast time most food would be gone but they brought out hot dishes and more plates as we came in. Room was quiet, didn't hear airplane or transit noise from outside. Well kept and clean hotel, can't wait to stay there again!
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Oregon trip"
Loved the room. It was ideal for the short time we needed the room.
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"awesome hotel"
Clean. Nice people. Awesome room. I left all my hanging clothes and they shipped them to me for free and i had them in a day and a half. Great service.
2 night business trip May 25, 2013
"Close to airport and metro"
Hotel is clean and comfortable. Did not know about complimentary breakfast in morning. Very close to metro transportation and to airport.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"My stay"
I really liked my stay at you guys hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. I prefer this hotel over most.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Spacious rooms at a great price"
Our room had a full kitchen, separate living area and bedroom. Loved it!!
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Great family motel"
Wonderful room and great warm breakfast! Friendly front desk and great location by airport.
Other trip Apr 17, 2013
"Best Place to stay for Shopping Therapy"
Super clean, newer hotel right on the Portland MAX lightrail line. Use public transportation to go downtown and save time and money in parking inconvenience. A great Cascade Shopping Center including Ikea is within walking distance. The Studio accommodation comes with a full kitchen minus oven and a sitting area you don't feel like cramped in a room. Breakfast is of a higher caliber than the motel waffle and chemical muffins. A super value.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2013
gerriscrystals
"Really great stay for us!"
We really enjoyed our brief stay. The staff was really friendly, the rate was reasonable and even though our stay was only two nights, it was so nice to have the kitchen, dining and living room space. Really helped us feel like a home away from home!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Very nice overall. Our only problem was there were no wash cloths,no extra toilet paper no ice in freezer. Staff was very quick to respond to our needs though.Other then those small details, We had a five star experience. Thanks Mark C.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
"convenient to airport"
great friendly staff which made our extended stay due to a cancelled flight less stressful.
Other trip Feb 26, 2013
"birthday getaway"
My son chose this location for his birthday weekend. He enjoyed the entire stay. He played basketball, swam, worked out and was treated very well by the staff. I appreciate the value.
1 night trip with friends Feb 17, 2013
Gale
"An excellent choice for PDX"
Fully featured. Good service. Great if you're concerned with getting to and from the airport quickly. Did not try any of the food and beverage services, so cannot comment. Would book here again - would recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
TJ
"Will definitely stay here again"
Great location and amenities! So much to do in the short time we stayed.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Great hotel with comforts of home"
We needed a room for two nights while we traveled in Portland and Washington. It was conveniently located near the airport, shopping, dining and Portland's rail system - MAX. MAX was located right outside the hotel. The staff both at the front desk and in the breakfast diningt area was friendly and helpful. If you don't need two queen beds and are ok with a king bed and a double sofa bed the studio room was roomy and inviting. I will always rent from Residence Inn while I am in Portland. Expedia's price was excellent. 20% less than the hotel could give.
Other trip Feb 5, 2013
Margaret
"Clean friendly consistently reliable quality"
Spacious room at an affordable price
3 night business trip Jan 11, 2013
"As dependable as a McDonald's."
For a very reasonable cost you get a spacious and clean room in a well kept facility. The Cascades offers the convenience of a train station right outside the door and an Interesting strip mall right around the corner. The only downside is that you have to be willing to put up with a little airport noise.
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
Overall, it a very nice hotel.
2 night trip Dec 27, 2012
excellent room...had fireplace suite. Comfortable, quiet. Able to leave car parked at the hotel for an additional $5/nite while we were gone for a long weekend.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
"will stay here again !!!"
Great place to stay for families !! full kitchen in the room.. even a dishwasher !
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
"Close to shops, restaurants, and airport."
Comfortable and quiet hotel room with all the amenities. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Breakfast was enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Convenience and affordable."
Hotel is comfortable and convenient if you need to be by I205, the airport or east side of Portland. Staff was mostly nice, some were gruff/curt on the phone. Pool was nice after a long day. Upholstery could use some spot cleaning, otherwise room quipwas clean and the kitchenette was equipped with simple housewares, more than I expected, actually.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012
"Front desk - no help"
Stayed overnight for a shopping trip in Portland. This hotel in conveniently located near great stores. However, I have never experienced such poor front desk service. On one instance, we asked if the sofa bed could be made so that we could use it. We were told to look in the closet and make the beds ourselves. Under the sofa bed was candy and peanuts from a previous stay. We went shopping a came back at 10pm and the lot was full. We inquired with the front desk of alternate parking and was told that we could look for parking around, but she wasn't sure if we would be towed. Her attitude was unprofessional and sassy.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012

"My go to hotel when I am in Portland"
I have stayed in this hotel a few times alone and with family. It's a great place with spacious, well equipped rooms, pool and hot tub. Breakfast is also pretty good.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
stewart
I believe that the hotel is only a 3 star due to the fact that the pool was not maintain properly, need to be clean more often, the friendliness of the hotel front desk is missing, need some customer service training for the majority and the poor quality of the breakfast.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great location! Staff was superb!"
Although near the airport, you don't hear a thing. Nicely located near shops, restaurants, and the rapid transit station.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Trevor
"Wonderful customer service"
We arrived a day earlier than expected and the front desk staff quickly found us a room, then allowed us to check in to our previously booked room early the next day. The location is excellent with a Target right next door and shopping close by. We will definitely stay here again and recommend to friends. Thank you for a great stay!
2 night family trip May 17, 2014
Julie G.
"Take MAX train, no need to rent a car in Portland"
Hotel is within steps of MAX train. Cascade Mall is only 5 minute walk. Lots of restaurants close by.
Other trip May 26, 2013