All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America

Great pool
    Comfortable
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"management needs to pay more attention"
Little things like - running out of milk on Saturday of Labor Day weekend at the breakfast when lots of families are around. Management of existing resources, anticipation of seasonal surges, as well as simpling empowering someone to go buy a couple more gallons of milk when the rush is on was revealed to be in lack. Maid service was gappy as well. On the other hand, I had a really great front desk encounter from check in to check out. There are quality people on front desk.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Great location. Staff very helpful and courteous.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Carolyn
"Nice suite hotel close to public transit"
we had a great experience at this hotel. the staff was very friendly and helpful
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Ed
"Convenient to airport but expensive"
Residence Inn is convenient to the airport and next to a Target and Subway and light rail system. Certainly the franchise is meant for extended stays, but my one night stay was extremely expensive, but competitive with area hotels.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Devon
"Disappointment abounds"
We arrived to what is customary to the Residence Inn ~ an expansive downstairs, small "store" with common food items for long term stays, televisions, guest computers. Nobody at the counter for several minutes, but friendly. Check in was long and convoluted, ended up having to use my business card instead of my personal card that I reserved the room with. Upon arrival, found the toilet to be used and not flushed....ew. Otherwise the room seemed clean. My two daughters shared the couch bed ~ as we were settling into bed we discovered no sheets anywhere in the room. Upon calling the desk we received a fitted sheet and one pillow. No top sheet, no pillow for one of the girls and there were no blankets available??? They took one of the blankets from the bedroom, all the towels to sleep under while wearing everything warm they could find to put on. Not okay by any stretch of the imagination. We won't be returning. For the cost of the room, nothing matched the standard I expected.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Beautiful room"
Was impressed by the layout of the room, the bed was comfy, great kitchen and sitting area but the towels were really thin. Breakfast was fine. I would recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice stay."
Staff was helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. A plus was the light rail next to the hotel. We caught it to downtown Portland and never had to drive our car. By the way we never heard the light rail when we were in the room.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
BagelBoyzzz
"Great. Near airport and 15 min to town"
Great hotel with new building, plenty of parking and the Max train is right there.
14 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Will
"Really enjoyed our stay"
My husband, 1yr old daughter and I really enjoyed our 3 day stay. Enough room for our little one to play. Beds were clean, not the most comfortable but not bad. Staff very friendly but definitely understaffed. The Max line (light rail) was right outside of our hotel so that was very convenient. Lots of places to eat around and we could just barely hear the planes. We would stay here again.
Tia
"liked this hotel"
Very clean hotel, plenty of room, hotel personnel attentive, very close to PDX airport, in walk distance to MAX lightRail, and to shopping center.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Great hotel easy access to public transportation"
I really enjoyed my stay at the Residence Inn. I had a red-eye flight and they had the shuttle come and pick us up at 1:30 am. The staff, from the front desk to the kitchen to the housekeeping were all warm and welcoming in. I did have a problem with the AC in the middle of my stay but the staff were able to get me moved right away to another room as the issue was going to take longer than a few hours to fix. I really liked that the MAX station is directly in front of the hotel - talk about convenient! The is a great shopping center nearby (Cascade Station), a Target and several restaurants. I thought the noise was fairly quiet despite the proximity to the airport. I asked for housekeeping only twice and each time, the room was neat and orderly. I would definitely book this hotel again for my next trip to Portland.
8 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Marina
"Buffet Breakfast"
Recently stayed here at the Residence Inn (Portland Airport) and found it very nice. The buffet breakfast was excellent. Hot foods were hot, and cold cold. Nice selection of items. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Welcoming, comfortable & classy"
I arrived tired after a long drive from Eugene in stormy weather. After checking in, I was pleasantly surprised to be offered a glass of a local beer in the lobby area that also serves an outstanding variety of hot and cold breakfast selections. The room was spacious and well-designed for short or long stays. The best surprise was being so very close to the Mt. Hood TriMet (MAX) red line station. It is less than 100 steps from the hotel front door to the station platform! With an extra day in Portland, I turned in my rental car and went joy-riding all over Portland's light rail, rail, and street car system for a $5 all-day ticket.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great place!"
Room was clean. Great pool. Good breakfast. Some dinners. We had a great stay. Staff waz always pleasant. Glad we we went.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great weekend"
Service was phenomenal.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Great hotel but understaffed."
This is a great hotel but severely understaffed. They ran out of towels, the pool area air conditioning wasn't working and it was 90 degrees in there, we waited in line at the front desk several times because the phone wasn't being answered (too busy). Honestly, the staff who were there were trying their best but there were too many guests and not enough staff to help them all.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice Hotel at reasonable price"
Nice hotel with reasonable price, close to airport and grocery stores.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Faisal
"Cozy"
Love the rooms because they have fridges and stoves and places to sit, even in the studios. It would be great for a longer stay. Location is super convenient, right near The Max. Very clean and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Krissy
"Pet Policy"
Hotel wanted $100 pet fee on $150 room rate. They said it's clear on the Marriott website but not on the Expedia site. Be warned!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Really unclean rooms"
We were really disappointed by lack of cleanliness of this hotel. We booked an overnight stay on our way to Hawaii, as we walked through the hallways we noticed the carpet has not been a vacuumed and has all sort of debris. As soon as we walked in the room we saw dog food on the floor, stained couches, widow drapes, dust all on top of microwave and other places, stains on floor. We called the front the desk and were told they will send over some housekeeping. Housekeeping came and did superficial cleaning ignoring the rest. When we called back the front desk, Vanessa did not seem to care and told us she would move us to another room. The new room was just as bad, when we called again, this time she sent over the house keeping inspector. House Once housekeeping inspector arrived and we showed her around whose name is Tracey. She was very apologetic about it and immediately started to clean and got the room to somewhat acceptable condition. We took extensive pictures of both room and how dirty they were. I left my cell phone number with the clerk asking them to have the GM call me so I can share those photos with her. We wanted to work with them in addressing this issue before going public with the review. We never got a call back from the GM. We were really frustrated with the experience we had at this hotel and do not recommend anyone staying over there unless they clean the hotel.
Response by Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Dear Residence Inn , I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for staying with us at the Residence Inn Portland Airport. I also wante to apologize for the condition of your room. This is not typical of our hotel and we defineatley did not live up to our company standards. Again please accept my apologies and I hope that the next time you r in Portland you will give us another turn to prove that we are a great hotel. Sincerely Myrna Green General Manager
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
The Mowlas
"Close to Airport"
Did a last minute reservation here due to bad weather and my need to get to the Portland Airport early in the morning. The hotel was wonderful and very comfortable and quiet. There are places to eat close by. My only issue was that when I checked in and asked about the shuttle for the next morning, the shuttle was already full at the time I needed to leave, which meant I had to take a shuttle half an hour earlier. If I had known that I could request shuttle time ahead I would have.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Kim Geelan
It was a great stay for me, once I found the hotel. Unfortunely, my cars navigator could not get me directly to the hotel. My stay was very comfortable and I would stay there again the next time I am in the Portland area.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"I would like to come back but..."
When I checked in, the agent charged my card for the room and tax, when I had already paid it through the site. The funds were held for 10 days before they were released. Only one staff member tried to fix it, to no avail. Breakfast was very sad. Had to keep asking staff to fill what was available. For a place that charges a bill and a half a night regularly, the breakfast left a lot to be desired. On a positive note, room was nice, and good internet.
6 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"Loved the nearby shopping"
Staff all pleasant, allowed early check in. would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
They need to have real silverware at breakfast! Great hotel... Love the Max being so close!
3 night trip Nov 15, 2013
The hotel was excellent in all ways.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Kid Friendly"
Our recent stay was for the Lego Expo in Portland. Our room was super kid friendly with our own microwave, fridge, etc. There were minimal fast food places around so we stopped at the Target store , right next door, bought a few grocery items and enjoyed them in our room. My 6 year old was very much in awe.....the room was just his size!!! We will definitely stay again and certainly recommend it to friends. Awesome Job!!!
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
I.Swanson
"Very close to the Max!"
The stay was nice but the free breakfast was not that great. The room was large with a full kitchen. The sofabed faced the king bed and the tv was like the dividing wall so either the person in bed or the person on the couch could watch tv but not both.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
BettyLou
Just in Portland for one night, but hotel was very clean, service was great and breakfast was varied and plentiful. We saw some of the hardest workers during our stay. The breakfast woman was simply amazing - rushing to replenish food and keeping things tidy. I liked that the breakfast area was open to the lobby so you weren't squeezed in a little room like in some hotels. There were plenty of options for seating, very casual and comfortable. We needed extra sheets and they came within five minutes. The pool area needs venilation and bigger towels. The room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. I would have liked a heavier blanket. You can hear the airlplanes, but the hotel itself was very quiet. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
"I LOVED IT"
I stayed in this hotel for 2 days and the location could not be better! It's right in front of Mt. Hood station and the room is very spacious! This is easily 5-star rated hotel but I'm giving only 4 because of black mold in the shower.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Family friendly Hotel"
Quiet hotel, clean, spacious, accesable to shopping center and train. Good breakfast!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Shep
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was very friendly. I would stay again.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Greg C
"Great location to airport"
Clean modern hotel, wonderful location to places to eat and airport, would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"An incredible value"
I was amazed with the high level of quality and great service at this hotel. Checking in was simple, fast and easy, and all the hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The room was incredibly clean, comfortable, and decorated nicely. The studio room had a large king-size bed along with a kitchenette that made staying here a great bargain. The hotel even let me park my car for free while my wife and I were away on vacation. The hotel also offered a free on-call shuttle service to and from the airport. I would most definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"nice hotel close to tram"
Great hotel with a good location close to the tram
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Airport stay"
Just stayed one night. Good location enjoy residence inns near transportation and mall
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
joan
"Airport Hotel"
This hotel fit the bill for a one night stay close to the airport. The staff was pleasant and attended to all of our needs. The room was spacious, well lite and very insulated from outside noise (planes taking off!). We were given free popcorn, a restaurant guide and offered an early morning breakfast with shuttle to the airport. That says a lot, especially since we requested a 5am ride! The only slight complaint I would make is the hall way rugs were in shabby shape.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Maria
We were at the end of a long road trip and this place was perfect. Very nice for a hotel! Close to the MAX line downtown.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
"close to all must-see sights"
Hotel was clean; staff friendly and accommodating; breakfasts - a nice variety; manager's special nights - a pleasant surprise. Overall - we would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.
12 night family trip Jul 15, 2013
"Everything you need"
With groceries within walking distance, free breakfast and a wonderful room, we didn't want for anything. We loved our stay and would go back again in a heartbeat. Did I mention the airport shuttle? We didn't use it, but my brother did and it helped so much.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Finnegans
"200 feet to a Max Station"
Excellent but for the ventilation system. The room air conditioning worked very well. Unfortunately one of the registers is located such that the only way to keep the strong air flow from it from blowing on your face while in bed is to block. Previous room occupants must have had a similar experience because the louvers on the register were closed as much as possible. Even with that, sufficient air at sufficient velocity hits the head of the bed to make it feel like you were sleeping directly in front of a fan. Fortunately it was possible to stand on a chair to hang a hand towel over the register and then all was well. Very good hot and cold breakfast choices in a cramped dining area. The Max stop is in the parking lot and the train gets very close to the hotel but we never once heard any train noise from our 3rd floor room facing the tracks. Located 5 minutes or less from the airport by either the hotel shuttle or Max. Located next to a Super Target which is across the street from Ikea,
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
Jerry
"Really convenient location"
We booked this hotel last minute and it was nice. The only two complaints that I have are that when we arrived to the room there wasn't any toilet paper, so it almost seemed like they didn't do anything to prepare the room. The other complaint I have is about the pillows, I made the mistake of not bringing my own pillow, they have the small throw pillows and they were So uncomfortable! Other then that I really enjoyed the hotel, the kitchen staff is super friendly and the continental breakfast had a pretty large selection. The location of it is very convenient, there's a subway and target right next to it and the light rail station is at the end of the parking lot. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
sarah
"Unexpectedly Amazed"
We were very impressed by this hotel. Stayed there to celebrate a birthday and were so excited to be able to get food less than 3 min away and eat it at a dining room table in our room! We have an infant and it was so much more comfortable to be in a home setting. So well set up and very comfortable. Loved the kitchen in the hotel room and the included breakfast was very filling with lots of variety. We thought coming halfway through breakfast time most food would be gone but they brought out hot dishes and more plates as we came in. Room was quiet, didn't hear airplane or transit noise from outside. Well kept and clean hotel, can't wait to stay there again!
1 night family trip May 17, 2013
"Oregon trip"
Loved the room. It was ideal for the short time we needed the room.
1 night trip May 27, 2013
"awesome hotel"
Clean. Nice people. Awesome room. I left all my hanging clothes and they shipped them to me for free and i had them in a day and a half. Great service.
2 night business trip May 25, 2013
"Close to airport and metro"
Hotel is clean and comfortable. Did not know about complimentary breakfast in morning. Very close to metro transportation and to airport.
1 night trip May 3, 2013
"My stay"
I really liked my stay at you guys hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. I prefer this hotel over most.
Other trip May 25, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Comfortable"
Hotel check in was very quick and efficient. Room was clean and spacious and bathroom had a HUGE bath that had opening windows to watch the TV whilst bathing. Breakfast was ok but didnt like the way the eggs were prepared (powdered but not cooked through). Minor point I know but that said, I would recommend this hotel. Very close to shopping mall, Walmart and bus terminus but do remember you're 25 minutes to and from downtown area.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Vicki
"My go to hotel when I am in Portland"
I have stayed in this hotel a few times alone and with family. It's a great place with spacious, well equipped rooms, pool and hot tub. Breakfast is also pretty good.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
stewart
I believe that the hotel is only a 3 star due to the fact that the pool was not maintain properly, need to be clean more often, the friendliness of the hotel front desk is missing, need some customer service training for the majority and the poor quality of the breakfast.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014