All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6-12 Barkston Gardens, Kensington, London, England, SW5 0EN, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The rooms are very tiny and the breakfast is expen"
The expensive rate of this hotel does not in any way give value for money. I think the hotel is seriously overpriced for what they offer
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Nneka
"My stay at thePresidential Serviced Apartments"
Facilities, cleanliness and closeness to tube station was great. I would stay there again but I would get a larger room. The room I was given was way too small and cramped for 2 people. There was no space to keep our 2 suitcases in the room.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2012
"Earl's Court Find"
Nice Hotel, clean and friendly. Great location. No big extras. but that wasn't what we were looking for.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2012
saw
"London stay"
The room was small at first but we were moved to a larger room because the air conditioning was not working adequately. There was no air conditioning in the common areas as well.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Clyde
"Expected better"
I guess, for the cost, I expected better but since this is London, I have nothing to compare it to. Compared to the US, the 'apartment' was very small. Maybe 250sf for an apartment including kitchen, washer (no dryer). Bathroom was tiny. The fold out couches were not great either. The staff was very nice and extremely responsive and the location was great. Earls Court is an excellent location and easy access to multiple underground line. The cost was expensive but maybe not so much when compared to other London hotels.
8 night business trip Jul 4, 2012
"I'd make this my city apartment if I could!"
This was a great place to stay. The studio with pull out couch (a comfortable one, not the kind with a bar in the middle) was spacious for our 3 adult-sized travelers. The bathroom was modern and spacious. The tiny kitchen area was well stocked and suited us well. Our only special request was electrical adaptors, and the staff had them to loan. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Location in Kensington was great. Two minute walk to Earl's Court Underground -- easy access to Heathrow and to all the tour areas we wanted to visit. Nice neighborhood street with restaurants and groceries nearby. I would love the chance to visit again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
Lauren
"Pleasantly Surprised-"
Had a wonderful experience ar Kensington Apts. The staff was most helpful and always courteous. Our room was just right and we liked the contemporary feel and easy comfort. Just around the corner from Earls Court tube station, it was convenient to get everywhere we wanted to go. A small grocery is also on the corner for stocking up on snacks, fruit and drinks. Room was always cleaned and ready every day (we stayed 5 days). Slept wonderfully and had plenty of hot water for showers for the 3 of us. I even looked forward to returning to the room at the end of a long sight-seeing day. As an improvement, the hall carpeting could use replacing, as it's dingy and stained. An extra roll of toilet paper and tissues provided for the room would also be nice, but we just bought a box at the grocery for our stay. Overall, this suited our needs perfectly and we would def stay here again. :)
Other trip Jun 13, 2012
Roxanne

"Average Room"
Given a basement room which was dark and the window wouldn't shut properly which made the room incredibly cold. Breakfast was stale bread and croissants brought to your room. However, good location and given was away from the apartment all day, the above was only a minor inconvenience.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Kazim
"Great place to stay!"
Awesome hotel. Convenient location, great neighbourhood, super helpful staff, room was brilliantly equipped. Will definatately stay here again!
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeanne
"OK really"
It was ok
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Simon
"We'll Be Back"
Brilliant Stay. Friendly helpful staff and lovely room. Breakfast was nice, but could have been better quality and warmer
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Keely
"Good accomodation"
We stayed here with our 4 year old and baby. The executive suite suited us perfectly. It was spacious and clean and the room was cleaned daily. It is a short walk to Earl's Court station. It is quite difficult with buggy though lots of stairs and we were just helped once on entry.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Jayne
"Stay at Presidential Apartments - Kensington"
The Hotel 'Presidential Apartments - Kensington' is so well located, one can easily get around to nice places.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Manoj
Great location. The staff where very polite and helpful. Totally enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great apartment hotel with sound proofing issues"
Lovely apartment hotel in the middle of Earls Court with a very modern design. Very friendly and courteous staff who upgraded me to a bigger room upon arrival. Was greeted very professionally and I would say that everything was perfect except for the sound proofing of the windows in the room. Having the windows fully closed didn't make one bit of difference compared to when they were open. I stayed on the 2nd floor facing the street and could hear conversations on the street loud and clear during the night. Had to buy and sleep with earplugs for the remaining 2 nights I was there. So if you plan on staying there, ask for a room not facing the street. Other than that, they deliver your breakfast straight to your room at your convenience and are extremely helpful in every way possible.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Christopher
"Perfect for Business or Pleasure"
Fantastic Hotel, Rooms and staff are superb. I have used this for a stay both my wife and a base when on business. Make sure you try the Dragons Palace round the corner if you fancy a meal or there is a M&S Simply food if you fancy cooking in the room I cannot fault this Hotel
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Bruce Nuvoli
"Way to hot."
I would recommend to avoid this location. The room was incredibly hot, the AC didn't work even with two baloney double doors open it was uncomfortable hot. The bed was 2 single beds pushed together, not really an issue in itself but beds were different heights so again this made it very uncomfortable so I found it very difficult to sleep. The breakfast that they charge £7 you could quite easily get from a shop 1 minute away for about £2.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Value for money, good location"
Booked a few days before travelling, received an upgrade to a suite, which was more spacious. The room was very warm being on the third floor, and the aircon took a long time to get going, however, eventually cooled it down. Bathroom was a little shabby around the edges, but was clean. Overall, not bad for one night's stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great surroundings and friendly staff"
Earl's Court is a nice neighbourhood to stay in. It is close to Central London yet quiet enough at night. The rooms very adequate, and we were plesantly surprised that the breakfast was sent up to our rooms every morning. The staff were helpful throughout the stay and we enjoyed our time here.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Maurice
"good service"
It was calm.good service
6 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
IN
"Presidential Apartments"
Great find - would recommend to anyone as an alternative to the usual hotel chains !
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great apartments near to Kensington/ earls court"
Great location and very relaxing Good facilities and amazingly helpful staff - thank you
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice service apartment in good location"
The service apartment was well appointed with all the facilities one would need. Staff was kind and helpful. They organised a cab and late night pizza delivery for me. My room also had a terrace which was perfect overlooking a small garden. The breakfast was a bit disappointing but given the price overall the experience was really good.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Harinder
"Really nice apartments"
Really good, no issues during whole stay. Stayed for one night to see a show and have a nice time in London. Got a discount at Expedia.com, would not want to pay more than what we paid for a Thursday night. Only one thing, pillows could be thicker.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Be careful which room you get .."
First room we were offered was three floors down (sub, sub basement) which was gloomy, musty and only accessable by endless steep stairs. After requesting an alternative we were offered an even small room near the reception with was OK but really noisy late into the night and early morning. I've stayed before and it was good - but some rooms really aren't good at all!!
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great location for Earls Court and Kensington"
Helpful at check in and the apartment was great for a family of 3 , only a 1nt stay this time but I would use this hotel again now I know the location and size of rooms etc. Parking just outside in the square , Sundays free. Easy to get to tube or walk further to High Street , Kensington. Breakfast brought to the room , fresh and on time. All neat and tidy and bathroom and bedroom clean. Suggest may be a bottle of water in the fridge may be better than the fruit but still all much appreciated.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jill
"luxurious stay"
recently had an overnight stay when visiting family in london. can't recommend this place enough. fantastic room, clean and spacious. staff friendly and helpful. location perfect.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Spoiler!"
It was supposed to be a wonderful trip w my parents but my stay in this serviced apartment totally spoiled my good mood for the trip. We ordered a 3 person room and I knew beforehand that it was going to be a sofa bed - I however didnt imagine that the sofa bed would be that worn and cracked and was totally broken. The very thin mattress barely for the sofa and when we did lift the mattress to fit the sofa bed, we just saw stains on the sofa here and there! Worse still, we asked the hotel staff to fix the bed and our request was repeatedly ignored. We also asked 2 months in advance for a high level room accessible by lift. Apparently they totally ignored our request and was given us the ground floor .... Our package from expedia also included breakfast ( that's why we booked on Expedia ) and the staff, when approached, said that their record didn't show that breakfast was included and in the end we had to dig the expedia record and to walk to the reception to prove that we we're entitled to breakfast. The room cleaning service is also horrible. Once my pillow was gone after the cleaning and the toilet floor was always dirty from the very first day. Really don't go to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
hty481
HK
"great location"
great location. minutes to tube station was put in basement, which was difficult with a big bag got a parking ticket while offloading bags easy for self catering because there is a M&S 5 minutes away
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Nice home from home"
I managed to get a real deal on this and it was really good
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Lovely"
Lovely hotel. Convenient location. The only constructive criticism would be that the bathroom was too small and a bit worn - didn't live up to the rest of the studio. Also would have liked some real coffee at breakfast! Otherwise was faultless, would return.
"Canceled my reservation without prior notice!"
I have made a reservation via Expedia.com.hk about 2-3 weeks before my stay and have selected the option to pay upon check-in. However, when I arrived Presidential Apartments, the front-desk staff tells me they have canceled my reservation because somehow my credit card could not be processed for a pre-authorization charge. Nevertheless, I have not been contacted, neither via phone nor email, about this and they had canceled my reservation. They amended this by quickly letting me stay for one night in their available room for a 80% discount but I had to find myself another place to stay for the rest of my trip in London. It was very disappointing. Furthermore, it seemed this place had central heating during the winter and had separate air-conditioners in each room. My room's air-conditioner did not work and I was left to suffer from the heat during my night's stay in the place.
HK
We passed very nice vacation and the hotel was comfortable, most staff are helpful.
7 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Aldabbagh family
"Not as expected, and wouldn't stay here again"
Tired, and worn out room... hardly an apartment. With a tiny bathroom and dreadful lighting. Kitchenette was tiny also and just overall needed maintenance. The one member of staff I did deal with to his credit did try his best to help, as there were no coat hangers or an ironing board in my room. Again I say room as these are NOT apartments, would I stay here again... NO Thank god, It was only myself on business and it wasn't a special occasion...
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
M
"Nice place, nice location."
1.Excellent location. Only 5 mins walk to underground station and a lot of great restaurants and pubs. 2. Nice, clean room, hallways, stairs. 3. Helpful, approachable staff.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Stefan
Ok apartment maybe a bit overpriced! The room was nice and clean! The only problem was that from our window you couldn't really see how the weather was. The balcony was facing a dark courtyard.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"About average"
The room was ok, albeit it was not comfortable to sit up in bed as your head banged against a piece of wood that stuck out. The room was noisy as it was close to reception. We were not told about having also booked breakfast or asked what time we wanted it, until I checked my booking and then had to go and make the enquiries.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
"Close to earls court tube"
Hotel apartment has everything that you need, stove, oven dishwasher, washer/ dryer. Staff very helpful, always willing to please. If we needed something it was delivered right away, towels, toilet paper etc.... Small washroom, no counter space, but plenty of room in the main bedroom/ kitchen area. The only thing was that the room was very dusty, not sure if they cleaned the floors regularly/daily. Out in the hallway carpets were dirty/ stained. Our room faced the street, so it was noisy at night when people were outside talking and smoking, and the noise of garbage trucks early in the morning.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
J
"Wifi disaster"
Wifi was intermittent and when we did manage to access, was impossibly slow. When we complained, hotel staff said they were not aware of any problem, but that it could be due to the fact that there were too many guests trying to access the system at the same time! We heard other guests complaining about the wifi. My husband was unable to deal with his work commitments efficiently which was stressful for him.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Moira
"Beautiful apartments"
The apartments had everything you would need like a home away from home. Quite location in a lovely area. Staff were very helpful.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Lucy
Really enjoyed our stay. Couple minutes walk to the underground and alot of takeaway bars and mini marts within 1 block away. The hotel was very nice and the reception were very helpful. Felt very safe in the area.
4 night trip May 20, 2014
Kiwis
NZ
"Excellent hotel near Earls Court"
Very good studio apartment, excellent facilities, very helpful staff, you couldn't ask for a better place for the price.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
The location is great, near many food places, grocery and short walk to the natural history museum and science center. Hotel staff were pleasant and friendly and check in was very smooth.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
lyjteydy
"Quiet room."
We enjoyed our stay, our room served us well. Getting to it though was a challenge thanks to the shag style carpet which made pulling multiple suitcases along very hard. We also had to get through many fire doors along thin corridors on this carpet....then down a narrow flight of stairs and along more shag carpet until we finally found our room. Luckily we are strong! Perhaps getting rid of the carpet and laying an insulated floor board would help? Other than this, the location was good ( just around the corner from Earls Court tube) as were the facilities of the room.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Clean"
Clean, easy and I got a free upgrade when I got there
Other trip May 23, 2014
Jena
"The worst!"
Never have I ever stayed in a place so bad! Firstly the location is so confusing for drivers, second the place is so tiny! The hallways are always so hot bad wi fi, unclean rooms, the double bed is actually two single rock hard beds joined together, the sofa bed was broken and they had to send two members of staff just to open it for us and they set it up(men!) I found this uncomfortable as there was 3 women in the room at night. The bathroom towels looks disgusting, the balcony view is a hostel, the staff are clueless. Pictures are deceiving. Don't think about booking this!!
Other trip May 21, 2014
son
"Clean in a great location"
Staff were friendly, room was nice and clean that even had a welcome fruit basket
Other trip May 12, 2014
Dominic
"Impressed"
Stayed at the Executive Studio, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Courtyard Area and was pleasantly surprised that the room is large enough (hard to find such room size in London). Very convenient, close to restaurants and convenience store and just 5mins walk to Earls Court train station.
Response by Presidential Apartments - Kensington
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to be of service :)
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
SG
"Nice hotel close to shops"
However there is absolutely nothing to do other than stay in or go to unfriendly pubs, which they have in abundance. Please note there is NO mix of people in area which impacted our getaway most and is the key reason for not recommending the hotel. Also had female staff recommend a bar for drinks and after walking for ages following her instructions, we were later told that it had closed down years ago!! So there is absolutely nothing to do but stay in and watch the tv and enjoy the room sadly!!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
kas
A reasonable and clean apartment/room. I would stay again. Reasonably priced. The only let down was being asked whether I would like an upgraded room for only £5 extra per person (there was three of us). We were then ushered to view the room and declined the offer (as we thought an upgrade an unnecessary cost) only to be told that we could have it anyway but not to let the manager know! After checking the details of my room booking online- the room was exactly what we had already booked and paid for in the first place.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014