All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
6-12 Barkston Gardens, Kensington, London, England, SW5 0EN, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great room and location"
We had 3 travelers and primarily used the room as a base camp. For 3 the studio was a little cramped. If the third person is a small child this would not have been a big deal. Should have upgraded to have a little more space. the staff at the hotel was great. Louise was fantastic. I would stay at this hotel again. We liked having the kitchenette. This hotel was convenient to the "tube" and worked out well for our base camp to explore London. The room was clean and the staff took care of all our needs.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
"Very convenient for early-morning Heathrow express"
We came back to London for 1 night before flying out of Heathrow the following morning. We loved the added space of an apartment and all of the modern features such as bathroom, kitchen, wi-fi, and washing machine! The only thing that was slightly inconvenient was that after riding the elevator down to basement level, we had to walk down another flight of stairs w/heavy luggage. The room was so clean/comfortable, though, that we could overlook the inconvenience!! It was just a short walk from the Earl's Court tube (1-1/2 blks), then we could ride the Piccadilly line straight to Heathrow in the morning! It was very easy to get there from Gatwick upon arrival on EasyJet, also.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
Beth
"Great place -great price"
...as long as Hotels.com paid them. This hotel was excellent with a few minor comments. The free WiFi was convenient, but it was vey slow. Upon check out, we were told there was balance due on the rooms. This was a prepaid reservation through Hotels.com and it appeared as though they never received payment. This was between the hotel & Hotels.com. Hopefully, this ha3d been worked out; otherwise, great place, great price & great location.
8 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Naomi
"London hotel near attractions"
Less than 5 minute walk to Earl's Court metro strop. Soft Beds, sofa bed was hard. Had kitchen in studio. Missing spatula and non stick pans in kitchen drawers. No screens on windows. Free internet access. Hotel was close to restaurants and grocery stores. 20 minute walk to Harrods. Metro line, Piccadilly, takes you from Heathrow to Earl's court.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
Monica
"Really enjoyed it!"
Great apartments, stayed there for my bday celebrations and very pleased. Very friendly and helpful staff - special thanks to receptionists for all their help!
Trip with friends Oct 3, 2012
Ana
"Great Location - Tiny room"
The location is fabulous - a very short walk to Earls Court tube, and a 10min walk to West Brompton. Rooms are TINY. But they are fully furnished with Washer, Dish washer and a full cooktop, utensils and cutlery.
4 night business trip Sep 18, 2012
Satish
"The rooms are very tiny and the breakfast is expen"
The expensive rate of this hotel does not in any way give value for money. I think the hotel is seriously overpriced for what they offer
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
Nneka
"My stay at thePresidential Serviced Apartments"
Facilities, cleanliness and closeness to tube station was great. I would stay there again but I would get a larger room. The room I was given was way too small and cramped for 2 people. There was no space to keep our 2 suitcases in the room.
4 night trip Aug 14, 2012
"Earl's Court Find"
Nice Hotel, clean and friendly. Great location. No big extras. but that wasn't what we were looking for.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2012
saw

"Very comfortable , great location"
Great place to stay. Would have been helpful to have a quick intro to everything in the room as only realised there was air con in the morning after roasting all night! Breakfast was very slow in coming but staff very friendly in particular Michael and the lady who organised the sofa bed.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Lovely hotel, bargain for the great location"
Booked a triple room for a girlie shopping trip to London. Disappointed that the executive room only had a very small shower in the small bathroom where the only mirror was hung. All in all , the room was fine, clean and breakfast resonable for the price of the room. More milk would have been useful but I'm sure room service would have delivered if requested.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Stacey
"Great apartments, gorgeous area!"
We loved our stay here, however Just a couple points for improvement... - need a full length mirror (or at least one other mirror) in the bedroom, so if someone is in the bathroom, you can still get ready! - and also plug availability was really poor.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Jen
"Really good choice. Excellent room amenities!"
Very close (walking distance) to Earls Court station, friendly staff, quite a good breakfast (breads, cereals, milk and juice) . Room very comfortable with excellent amenities (washing machine, microwave, stove, dishwasher) with good size.
3 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great location and clean rooms"
Great location, Nice clean 'hotel', if they had some complimentary shampoo/bath soap etc I would have given it 5/5! will use again!
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Comfortable enough"
Stay and accommodation were fine but I'd have expected some bathroom washing products to be provided.. You can't wash hair with the supplied bar of soap! Continental b fast in room is minimum spec !
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Cute apartments with mini kitchenette"
My experience at the presidential suites was good, but not great. The location was nice because it was only three blocks from Earls Court underground station with many shops and restaurants to go eat within minutes. We arrived mid day and the staff was nice, but when we went to check out our room, it was in the basement and smelled like smoke. We couldn't get past the smell so we immediately turned around back to the lobby to ask for another room and preferrably not in the basement. The man was quiet but friendly and switched our rooms promptly. This room was on the main level but luckily didn't have a smoky smell. We had hoped for a balcony since we saw the photos on Expedia but there was no balcony whatsoever. The room was small but clean and effecient. The bathroom was clean but only included hand soap and no travel size shampoos and the shower rail came off when the hand held shower head was removed. It was a bit loud at night because our room window was right outside the courtyard but it was from other guests sitting out there around 11pm. Breakfast came to the room at our own selected time which was nice. It included bananas, apples, croissants, toast, jam, juice boxes, cereal with milk and a Danish. The bed was comfortable except at one point in the middle of the night and realized there was a gap. It was two beds put together. But being completely honest, sleeping on our own sides of the bed, it was no problem and the linens were very soft.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Caitlyn
"Average Room"
Given a basement room which was dark and the window wouldn't shut properly which made the room incredibly cold. Breakfast was stale bread and croissants brought to your room. However, good location and given was away from the apartment all day, the above was only a minor inconvenience.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Kazim
"Great place to stay!"
Awesome hotel. Convenient location, great neighbourhood, super helpful staff, room was brilliantly equipped. Will definatately stay here again!
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Jeanne
Booked for a 1 night business trip, hotel was easy to find just a short walk from Earls Court tube station. Staff were friendly and efficient and I was checked in right away. Apartment was very modern and well equipped. Had a great nights sleep and enjoyed a substantial continental breakfast delivered to my room.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean, spacious, close to tube."
Lovely, clean, spacious and airy rooms. Comfy bed, nice little kitchenette (though we were only there for one night so didn't use it). But... No plug sockets in the bedroom? In 2015? Really? And the breakfast (pastries, cereal, fruit) delivered to the room was fine - but no coffee? Shame. Tiny details that were quite annoying!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"OK really"
It was ok
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Simon
"We'll Be Back"
Brilliant Stay. Friendly helpful staff and lovely room. Breakfast was nice, but could have been better quality and warmer
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Keely
"Presidential Apartments Kensington."
Polite, warm welcoming staff, great in room facilities. Overall: 4/5.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Lovely hotel and large room"
For our anniversary we stayed in the large executive room which had Patio access. Very big and nice room, pots and pans and all cooking essentials were there. Room service came 30 mins late but no big deal, only continental breakfast so not exactly a big breakfast. Staff were very nice. Excellent location.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Oz
"Good accomodation"
We stayed here with our 4 year old and baby. The executive suite suited us perfectly. It was spacious and clean and the room was cleaned daily. It is a short walk to Earl's Court station. It is quite difficult with buggy though lots of stairs and we were just helped once on entry.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Jayne
"Stay at Presidential Apartments - Kensington"
The Hotel 'Presidential Apartments - Kensington' is so well located, one can easily get around to nice places.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Manoj
Great location. The staff where very polite and helpful. Totally enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Great apartment hotel with sound proofing issues"
Lovely apartment hotel in the middle of Earls Court with a very modern design. Very friendly and courteous staff who upgraded me to a bigger room upon arrival. Was greeted very professionally and I would say that everything was perfect except for the sound proofing of the windows in the room. Having the windows fully closed didn't make one bit of difference compared to when they were open. I stayed on the 2nd floor facing the street and could hear conversations on the street loud and clear during the night. Had to buy and sleep with earplugs for the remaining 2 nights I was there. So if you plan on staying there, ask for a room not facing the street. Other than that, they deliver your breakfast straight to your room at your convenience and are extremely helpful in every way possible.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Christopher
"Perfect for Business or Pleasure"
Fantastic Hotel, Rooms and staff are superb. I have used this for a stay both my wife and a base when on business. Make sure you try the Dragons Palace round the corner if you fancy a meal or there is a M&S Simply food if you fancy cooking in the room I cannot fault this Hotel
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Bruce Nuvoli
"Way to hot."
I would recommend to avoid this location. The room was incredibly hot, the AC didn't work even with two baloney double doors open it was uncomfortable hot. The bed was 2 single beds pushed together, not really an issue in itself but beds were different heights so again this made it very uncomfortable so I found it very difficult to sleep. The breakfast that they charge £7 you could quite easily get from a shop 1 minute away for about £2.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Value for money, good location"
Booked a few days before travelling, received an upgrade to a suite, which was more spacious. The room was very warm being on the third floor, and the aircon took a long time to get going, however, eventually cooled it down. Bathroom was a little shabby around the edges, but was clean. Overall, not bad for one night's stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great surroundings and friendly staff"
Earl's Court is a nice neighbourhood to stay in. It is close to Central London yet quiet enough at night. The rooms very adequate, and we were plesantly surprised that the breakfast was sent up to our rooms every morning. The staff were helpful throughout the stay and we enjoyed our time here.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Maurice
SG
"good service"
It was calm.good service
6 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
IN
"Presidential Apartments"
Great find - would recommend to anyone as an alternative to the usual hotel chains !
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Great apartments near to Kensington/ earls court"
Great location and very relaxing Good facilities and amazingly helpful staff - thank you
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice service apartment in good location"
The service apartment was well appointed with all the facilities one would need. Staff was kind and helpful. They organised a cab and late night pizza delivery for me. My room also had a terrace which was perfect overlooking a small garden. The breakfast was a bit disappointing but given the price overall the experience was really good.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Harinder
"Really nice apartments"
Really good, no issues during whole stay. Stayed for one night to see a show and have a nice time in London. Got a discount at Expedia.com, would not want to pay more than what we paid for a Thursday night. Only one thing, pillows could be thicker.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Be careful which room you get .."
First room we were offered was three floors down (sub, sub basement) which was gloomy, musty and only accessable by endless steep stairs. After requesting an alternative we were offered an even small room near the reception with was OK but really noisy late into the night and early morning. I've stayed before and it was good - but some rooms really aren't good at all!!
3 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great location for Earls Court and Kensington"
Helpful at check in and the apartment was great for a family of 3 , only a 1nt stay this time but I would use this hotel again now I know the location and size of rooms etc. Parking just outside in the square , Sundays free. Easy to get to tube or walk further to High Street , Kensington. Breakfast brought to the room , fresh and on time. All neat and tidy and bathroom and bedroom clean. Suggest may be a bottle of water in the fridge may be better than the fruit but still all much appreciated.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Jill
"luxurious stay"
recently had an overnight stay when visiting family in london. can't recommend this place enough. fantastic room, clean and spacious. staff friendly and helpful. location perfect.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Spoiler!"
It was supposed to be a wonderful trip w my parents but my stay in this serviced apartment totally spoiled my good mood for the trip. We ordered a 3 person room and I knew beforehand that it was going to be a sofa bed - I however didnt imagine that the sofa bed would be that worn and cracked and was totally broken. The very thin mattress barely for the sofa and when we did lift the mattress to fit the sofa bed, we just saw stains on the sofa here and there! Worse still, we asked the hotel staff to fix the bed and our request was repeatedly ignored. We also asked 2 months in advance for a high level room accessible by lift. Apparently they totally ignored our request and was given us the ground floor .... Our package from expedia also included breakfast ( that's why we booked on Expedia ) and the staff, when approached, said that their record didn't show that breakfast was included and in the end we had to dig the expedia record and to walk to the reception to prove that we we're entitled to breakfast. The room cleaning service is also horrible. Once my pillow was gone after the cleaning and the toilet floor was always dirty from the very first day. Really don't go to this hotel.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
hty481
HK
"great location"
great location. minutes to tube station was put in basement, which was difficult with a big bag got a parking ticket while offloading bags easy for self catering because there is a M&S 5 minutes away
4 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
SG
"Nice home from home"
I managed to get a real deal on this and it was really good
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Lovely"
Lovely hotel. Convenient location. The only constructive criticism would be that the bathroom was too small and a bit worn - didn't live up to the rest of the studio. Also would have liked some real coffee at breakfast! Otherwise was faultless, would return.
"Canceled my reservation without prior notice!"
I have made a reservation via Expedia.com.hk about 2-3 weeks before my stay and have selected the option to pay upon check-in. However, when I arrived Presidential Apartments, the front-desk staff tells me they have canceled my reservation because somehow my credit card could not be processed for a pre-authorization charge. Nevertheless, I have not been contacted, neither via phone nor email, about this and they had canceled my reservation. They amended this by quickly letting me stay for one night in their available room for a 80% discount but I had to find myself another place to stay for the rest of my trip in London. It was very disappointing. Furthermore, it seemed this place had central heating during the winter and had separate air-conditioners in each room. My room's air-conditioner did not work and I was left to suffer from the heat during my night's stay in the place.
HK
We passed very nice vacation and the hotel was comfortable, most staff are helpful.
7 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Aldabbagh family
"Not as expected, and wouldn't stay here again"
Tired, and worn out room... hardly an apartment. With a tiny bathroom and dreadful lighting. Kitchenette was tiny also and just overall needed maintenance. The one member of staff I did deal with to his credit did try his best to help, as there were no coat hangers or an ironing board in my room. Again I say room as these are NOT apartments, would I stay here again... NO Thank god, It was only myself on business and it wasn't a special occasion...
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
M
"Nice place, nice location."
1.Excellent location. Only 5 mins walk to underground station and a lot of great restaurants and pubs. 2. Nice, clean room, hallways, stairs. 3. Helpful, approachable staff.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Stefan
Ok apartment maybe a bit overpriced! The room was nice and clean! The only problem was that from our window you couldn't really see how the weather was. The balcony was facing a dark courtyard.
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"About average"
The room was ok, albeit it was not comfortable to sit up in bed as your head banged against a piece of wood that stuck out. The room was noisy as it was close to reception. We were not told about having also booked breakfast or asked what time we wanted it, until I checked my booking and then had to go and make the enquiries.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014