All hotels in Forney, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here752 Pinson Road, Forney, TX, 75126-9628, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Clean and Comfy"
Our room was well decorated, very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Close to the highway, and one exit from all the main shopping. Only draw back was lots of road construction in front of the hotel made it a bit difficult to navigate, but manageable.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
SOME WHAT NOISEY HAD TO ASK PEOPLE TO TURN DOWN MUSIC
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
GARY
"Canton bound"
We had a very comfortable stay. Clean comfy rooms, easy to find, reasonable rates, and friendly service. We will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Lu Anne
"Great Hotel, but some bad experiences"
Hotel was new and clean, and has a good two night stay. First night we arrived late (almost midnight), and found a guy laying in the hallway trying to sleep on the 3rd floor. Told the front desk and they removed him, apparently he wasn't a hotel guest and just wondered in and tried to sleep right in the hallway. Wasn't scary, but could have been. Second night there was a party in the dining area until late. We were in the parking lot coming into the hotel around 11:30 PM and heard some bass thumping. We thought it was from a car in the parking lot until we stepped into the hotel. Really felt sorry for the guests staying on the first floor, but didn't effect us since we were on the third floor. Other thing that was weird, the hotel is pet friendly. We saw four dogs on the elevator, which is kind of cool, until you think about the possibility that a flea infested dog slept in your room the night before. The hotel was in a good location for what we needed, so I would probably still consider staying here in the future, but I will be requesting the third floor for sure.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Handy to Canton"
Staff was courteous Maids didn't leave any clean linens but desk clerk borough some to us. Close to restaurants and highway.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"clean & comfy"
We stayed here for our weekend of shopping Canton Trade Days. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. The rooms were very clean and the beds are comfortable. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Kayla
"Exactly what it should be."
Exactly what you would expect in a hotel stay. Clean, courteous. If I had one complaint it would be that the wifi was weak. We were trying to watch a video and signal was not strong enough. But I don't stay in a hotel for wifi, but would have been nice.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very pleased!"
I was very pleased with the hotel. There was road construction in front, which made it a little harder to get in & out, but that was not the fault of the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Excellent!"
My husband and I were very impressed! Wonderful staff, clean hotel, non-smoking on the Premises, not just certain rooms. That was a really nice surprise. The rooms are nice sized, enjoyed the walk in shower. We slept great and had no loud neighbors or anyone running down the halls. The hotel is just far enough off the highway, there was no traffic noise. We have already recommended this hotel!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Rebecca
"Great Stay!"
Will use this hotel again!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Grace
"Convent for our cross country trip"
Hotel is convenient to the inter state. The staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Gerry
"Great place"
Spent one night here and it was well worth it. It was a newer hotel and the room was nice.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
We had a great stay here. We were there for 4 days and they we're so good to us. When we got there the 1st night our fidge in our room was broken but we didn't know till late so we went to the front desk and the lady said she would have it changed out 1st thing in the morning. Well then my husband went into the rest room and water was leaking from the ceiling and cracking so we went and told the front desk and they moved us immediately to a different room and apologized for the inconvenience apparently the people above us fell asleep while running there bath water and caused a flood. Other than that everything was wonderful. We had to print out our Rangers tickets we purchased online and we were able to use there office facility with the computer and printer. The breakfast there was awesome. Each one of us in our family are picky eaters and they had something for everyone. The hotel is in a great neighborhood and there is a McDonalds, Taco Bell, Chicken Express, and 2 convenience stores literally right next to the hotel so you are able to save gas and just walk to eat at all of them. Definitely will stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Bridget
Everything from the booking to the stay was seemless,, very positive experience and something I will do again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Stay"
My husband and I recently stayed at the Christopher Inn and Suites in Forney,Texas for Megafest 2013. Our entire stay was very good.All staff was very courteous from the beginning to the end. We were assigned to the wrong type of room, which we should of had a Standard King, but we were given a Standard Double at check in, the desk clerk immediately accommodated us after the discovery. The breakfast was awesome. The only unfortunate event we experienced was that my husband lost his prescription glasses and we had to drive back to Alabama without them, his last recall of where they were was in the recliner at the hotel.I called back 3 days later and the staff found them wedged in the bottom of the recliner. So now I await their return. This staff was very accommodating. We shall return. Be blessed!!!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Sheila
"Super!"
We were totally surprised at the beauty, comfort and cleanliness of this hotel. I didn't know what to expect as the price was ridiculously low. The bed was awesome. The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was very filling and every staff member that we came in contact with was super nice and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Pam
"frustration upon arrival"
I waited at least 10 minutes for a front desk attendant to appear at my initial check-in. Two hotel employees arrived during my wait but neither one offered any assistance, even though I asked. They were also needing to speak with the attendant and seemed baffled she could not be found. In their defense, it seemed as they may have been temporary employees who working one of two special events being held at the time. Regardless, they should have offered more than a shrug of the shoulders. I informed the attendant upon her arrival of my wait and frustration but she only offered an excuse not an apology. Apparently, she had been cleaning a mess in the men's bathroom, which I did not need to hear details about. A simple apology would have sufficed. She not only provided an excuse, but provided it with an attitude. Not something I needed after a 5hr drive. Everything else regarding the stay was OK and what you would expect for a hotel in this price range.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
We chose to stay at this hotel the same day we booked it as we were driving through Texas heading to Louisiana. What a great surprise for us that this is one of the nicest places we have stayed in a while. Staff was very accommodating and friendly, hotel entrance was very tasteful and clean, room was very spacious, clean and set up nicely with two queen beds (very comfortable), bathroom was spacious as well. Although we missed breakfast from sleeping in as we arrived very late in the evening, the dining area was really nice and set up in an inviting manner. If we are ever driving through again and need a place to stay I look forward to booking here for a good nights sleep.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Michelle B
"Great place. Good price."
Easy access to and from the highway. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Rooms very clean and comfortable. Only grip is the soup bowl style sink. Water splashes out too easily, but minor issue. Will stay there again when in the area. Hotel staff friendly.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Elevator did not go to 3rd floor. Outdoor garbage cans were overflowing. Card swipe was missing/broken on outdoor security lock making entrance difficult. Love the mattress.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
The room had two queen size beds, which was great and came in handy. One of the mattresses had a large lump in it that we kept rolling into. We had to switch to the other bed in the middle of the night.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Impressed!"
Very impressed with this hotel! Affordable, yet our king suite almost felt like we were in a 5 star hotel. We had a very small issue that I addressed with the staff while checking out. They thanked me for informing them and assured me it would be looked into. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
Courtney
I am very picky about my hotels. This one was very clean and comfortable. The beds were the best! SUPER comfortable. I would recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Simply the best!"
What a beautiful hotel! The room is so nice and a large wonderful shower in the bathroom. I slept wonderfully. Can't wait to stay again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
J9
Close to my families home and easy to get around. Everything was nearby, food, grocery stores, gas stations. We had an eyeglass emergency, and the optical nearby was a blessing. Great housekeeping staff. Breakfast was very well prepared and hot.
2 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Cynthia
"Noisy!"
Beautiful hotel BUT it has paper thin walls! We heard a baby crying next door, must have been a lady in heels on the tile floor above us, party down the hall! This is not a quiet get a away!
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
Very comfortable beds. The only problem I observed was that they were not prepared to handle the number of guests for breakfast. Apparently, somone had called in sick, and the other person could not handle it by herself. Fortunatey, they were able to call someone else in, and eventually, breakfast was handled well.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"February Dallas trip"
the main grip i had was that before we reserved our rooms was to call them and ask them about their breakfasts bar. We pacifically asked if they had biscuit & gravy on their breakfast bar. we were told yes, but that was not true. we stayed 3 days and only 1 day was it served. that would probably make we thank twice about staying there again as that was the main reason we chose this motel as the other one we considered only served a continental breakfast.
Other trip Feb 22, 2013
"They do things right"
I enjoyed my stay at this Best Western. This was one of the freshest-smelling hotels I've ever stayed at. I slept very well. It had all the amenities I wanted: fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, free WIFI and wired access, TV, lots of outlets for plugging in computer and other devices, a clock-radio with MP3 input and noise-machine settings (although I brought my noise machine because I didn't know they would already have one). The staff were pleasant, helpful, and competent. I really got the impression they want to do a great job. The only things I would have changed were (1) a regular coffee maker instead of a cup-only device that overflowed, and (2) a fully-staffed prep crew for breakfast. The breakfast was good, but I had to wait until the end for the sausage because they were so short handed. Last summer I stayed at a high-rise, big-name hotel in downtown Tulsa that really disappointed me in many ways. This BW outshone them by a long shot. I wish I could pick up this hotel and replace the other one with it.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
L. D.
"Good for one night"
I was disappointed that the king rooms did not have tubs. If you want a tub/shower combination, you have to take a double room.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
"Just okay."
Overall our room was just ok. We couldn't put the ceiling fan on high, due to it shaking and a clicking noise it made when on that speed. The beds weren't very comfortable, but we may just be spoiled by our memory foam bed at home. The toilet in our bathroom wouldn't flush properly either. We decided on this hotel for the simple fact that it offered a hot breakfast for $10 more than another hotel that just offered a continental breakfast. But after we left we wondered if it had really been worth it, with the problems in our room.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"It is Forney Tx everything is close"
Every thing was great
1 night trip Dec 11, 2012
B
very nice staff. Our room was very nice. Really enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
BB
"first monday trade days stay"
Very impressed with hotel. Large room, comfortable beds, nice bathroom. Clean. Worth the short drive from Canton. Felt comfortable when we drove up. Chose this hotel based on all the good reviews posted. This hotel deserves the good reviews.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2012
Friendly Staff, clean, Great place to stay.
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2012
Bee
"Amazing hotel for the price!"
We travel to Forney a few times a year to visit family. This was our first stay at this Best Western, and it is now the only place we will stay when we come. We had a great experience all the way around. Thanks!
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2012
It would have been nice to be able to have a hassle free check in. instead I had to call hotels.com to get them to fax in my confirmation. Then was assigned a dirty room. Luckily, after a while everything was fixed, but it was an inconvenience.
2 night trip Sep 1, 2012
Monica
"Pleasantly surprised"
Very clean; rooms matched online images . . . . pleasantly surprised.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2012
LRS
"N/A"
N/A we had a grate time and the staff was the best you could ask for
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Every thing was beyond our expectations. Clean cool, all amenities plus full breakfast provided.\. We will probably stay there again soon.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2012
Cindy
"Pretty good value"
We arrived fairly late in the evening, 9:30 or so, and there was only one person working at the hotel., this slowed the service to a crawl. The guy was really trying to deliver, but there was only one of him.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"I'll think differently about best westerns now!"
Fantastic, fantastic hotel! New, stylish, comfortable and dog friendly.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2012
Lori
"Nice, safe and clean"
Directly off a minor hwy but it is rural Texas. Hotel was nice, clean and felt very safe. Staff was kind and professional. Several fast food restaurants within 300 feet. A little farther from Rockwall then the travel website indicated.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2012
"Clean and Convenience"
I stayed alone with my two little boys and it felt very safe and convenient. Staff was friendly. I would definitely stay again. The hotel and room were very clean and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2012
"Forney"
Exceeded my expectations, Resort quality hotel. Clean comfortable rooms. .
Other trip Jun 1, 2012
"What a surprise!"
Room was very nice, clean, courteous staff, good breakfast, and very affordable. Would definately stay again!
1 night trip May 15, 2012
Tamara

"Playful pet in the early hours"
We usually steer clear of properties which allow pets, however we missed the fine print on this one saying "pets allowed". Early in the morning we were woken by a dog barking and what sounded like someone bouncing a ball in a nearby room. Did not help the comfort of our room.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
IanP

"Too open but comfortable. Satisfied."
It was good. When I got there, It was difficult to aware where the gate was. When I see my room first, there were some towels and pillows on the bed. Cleaning up wasn't perfect after work. My room was at 1st floor and I can see everything over the window and everything can see me too, so I cannot open the curtain. Except those 3 things, it was great night to sleep.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2015
KR
Hotellet var sisådär. Städningen var inte helt tillfredställande
3 night trip May 17, 2014