All hotels in Forney, Texas, United States of America
752 Pinson Road, Forney, TX, 75126-9628, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Quite clean
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Perfect Hotel"
HUGE room. Way more than I expexted. The pics didn't lie. I wanted to steal the mattress. SUPER comfortable. I'll defintely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good but hospitality needs some work."
The stay was fine, the only issues encountered were that we were there for 5 days 4 nights and the sheets weren't changed once. I don't know if this is common practice however it would have been nice to have the sheets changed maybe half way through our stay. The only other thing is that they never put enough towels in the bathroom. the towels were thrown in under the sink and they were always only one bath towel, one hand towel and one wash cloth for four people. When we asked for more towels they gave us some ragged towels that were different colors and appeared that they had cleaned up bleach with them. We ended up going to Wal-Mart down the road and buying towels. Keep this in mind when you stay here. Maybe it was because we went to Hotels.com to order the room and not through their website. Good place to stay but their hospitality can use some work.
4 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Great room, very spacious, updated and clean."
Stayed overnight for a football game. The room was very spacious for our family of 4. Very nice with updated decor.
"restful"
it was a very nice place to get some rest and close enough to work
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
larry
"Very nice place to stay!"
Only spent one night, but I was impressed. Breakfast was great!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Great experience"
Everything was great!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Maria
"Opportunities..."
When we arrived the room was filthy, carpet was not vacuumed, pullout bed had food in and under it, dirty sheets on it, and bathroom was not cleaned. The desk clerk (Alex) was extremely nice, moved us to another room (that had food in the refrigerator left from last guest). We would have stayed in the new room but the air conditioner made a loud noise resembling a gun shot when it shut off. Our original room was cleaned and we moved back to it. The desk staff was extremely helpful (Alex was great) but the housecleaning staff has opportunities to improve their work. Breakfast was good and the location was perfect. Pool was also dirty - there was cigarettes butts in the pool and a plastic cup. Again, opportunities for the maintenance/cleaning.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Jen
Friendly people and good breakfast. Close to the university.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
sam
"Wonderful"
We were there under difficult circumstances. But the staff was wonderful and helpful. The hotel was very nice and located perfectly between the hospital and home of my family. We were able to rest and recoop between trips.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Ruth
"The BEST Free Breakfast!"
The best free breakfast I've had at these 2 star type hotels. Lots of selections, always available at 6AM for the early risers. Other restaurants within walking distance. Easy access to Dallas or Canton for First Monday. Would stay again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Excellence with a Smile"
This was my first time at Best Western in Forney, Texas, but it will NOT be my last. I stayed there for five days. I rested. Slept. I was surrounded by many places to grab a bite to eat. The comfort at night (quiet) was wonderful. The staff was very very accomodating and nice. The housekeeping staff were very accomodating.
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Pastor Vera E. Speed
Wonderful hotel! Beautiful, clean, friendly staff.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Rebecca
"Best Western 4110 W. Airport Fwy, Irving, TX"
I originally booked this hotel for 3 nights while I stayed in Forney, TX, but then I booked 2 nights in Forney and then one night in the Irving Best Western so I could be near the airport for an early Monday AM flight. I had booked a NON-SMOKING room in both hotels and the hotel in Forney was beautiful. I called the Irving Best Western Sunday to make sure we could have a late check in because it was going to take me almost an hour to get there after the family party. The girl told me she didn't even have a reservation for me!!!! I told her that I had the confirmation and Itinerary # on my iPhone. She had me on hold for quite a while and then said they finally found the reservation - they had called Expedia directly because Expedia forgot to send the info to the hotel. She told me a late check in was fine so we got there about 10:30. I had to take the rental car back to the airport. The lady told me to bring the car back and someone from the hotel would pick us up. So we got back to the hotel after 11:30 pm. We were exhausted and had to get up at 5:00 am to go the airport. We finally got to our room and it reaked of smoke !!!!!! It was so disgusting. I specifically stated NON-SMOKING. My daughter didn't feel good and wanted to just go to sleep. We had carried our luggage up 2 floors and thru an outdoor hall. My daughter did not want to go down and get another room- I did. Her blanket had a cigarette burn on it ! I have a picture of it.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Wifi"
The internet service is not good.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Aida
Room/Hotel was great. Counter people not so much, felt sorry for the trainee being yelled at in front of guests.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
"Fantastic rooms"
Great rooms! Everything is clean and looks new. On my permanent list of where to stay. Staff could be friendlier, but good over all.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Fantastic Hotel Experience"
My sister had her wedding reception at this hotel, and the service was wonderful! The hotel rooms were clean and very nice, and the beds were super comfy. The staff was very helpful and friendly, and the manager went above and beyond to do what he could to ease the stress of a bride. I was very impressed with the whole experience. I would recommend this hotel to everyone!
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
S.O.
"Surprisingly Nice"
This was a very nice place to stay for a recent wedding. I was surprised at how nice the room was. The front staff was very accommodating and the breakfast was better than many. The only thing that I have to knock off points for is that there were little black bugs in the bathroom. We found this out when we heard my daughter screaming.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
KevinB
"Very nice!"
Hotel was very nice and clean. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Danielle
"Awesome hotel"
the rooms are very very nice! staff is beyond friendly and its a really comfortable place to stay
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Scotty
"Excellent hotel & staff"
This was truly an exceptional hotel stay with excellent management and it shows. I travel VERY frequently and I am always researching hotels for cleanliness and customer service, but even when they have good reviews, I don't always trust them because I am super particular. However, their nearly 5 stars is truly deserved. It was super clean, the staff was very friendly and accommodating on a couple of minor hiccups (helping me dry my clothes), all of the amenities (Wi-Fi, pool, laundry), it's very convenient to services and in a decent neighborhood. Would/will definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip May 19, 2014
Daphne
"Great Service"
We were traveling late, so I called to make sure our room wouldn't be given away. The night clerk was very friendly and assured us that the room would be waiting. When we arrived, the luggage dollies were all left in hallways upstairs. As my husband and I debated about whether or not we wanted to hunt one down, the clerk said, "I'll just run upstairs and see if I can find one. I can tell you are tired." That was such a wonderful gesture and indicative of the kind of service we received there.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Staff was friendly and the room was great, I really liked the bathroom having a walk in shower instead of a tub.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Very nice and clean and classy hotel"
Was in town for a family reunion. I am pleased with the overall value I received for what I paid.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Bret
"Nice well equipped hotel."
Friendly staff, amenities as promised. Quiet. Would stay there again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Understaffed and not well managed."
Full house and they were not prepared. We had to urge the housekeeper to make our beds. Bathroom linens were in short supply so they brought us green pool towels when we needed extra towels. The maid asked " Just how many people are in there?" when we asked for additional towels. We had 2 adults and one teenager! Hotel is beginning to show wear and tear because they are not keeping up with cleanliness. It won't be long before this is a 1 star hotel at best. Shame!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
nice well keep rooms. good breakfast,
4 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Trip to Canton"
Great Stay lots of restaurants close by and easy access to I-20 for a trip to Canton Trade Show.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
This hotel was a pleasant surprise have stayed in a best western in awhile .this one was vey nice looked new on inside breakfast was on par with other hotels Plenty of restaurants close by. Pet friendly comfortable bed. Would definetly stay here again
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
This hotel was good. Only complaints; the website said room included a crib upon request night worker said it would be an extra $10.00 charge and nobody told us at check-in we would be charged a $25.00 fee that would be dropped in the morning. The rooms were nice ours still had food in microwave and a dirty sock in the floor. In the morning we asked about the charge and morning staff said night staff should have told us about it and the crib would have been free.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"Value for money"
Not bad for what it cost us, wasn't really expecting a whole lot from Forney, TX so..
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"racing"
This is a very good choice for those racing at Dallas Raceway in Crandall.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
"Clean and Comfy"
Our room was well decorated, very clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Close to the highway, and one exit from all the main shopping. Only draw back was lots of road construction in front of the hotel made it a bit difficult to navigate, but manageable.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
SOME WHAT NOISEY HAD TO ASK PEOPLE TO TURN DOWN MUSIC
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
GARY
"Canton bound"
We had a very comfortable stay. Clean comfy rooms, easy to find, reasonable rates, and friendly service. We will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2013
Lu Anne
"Great Hotel, but some bad experiences"
Hotel was new and clean, and has a good two night stay. First night we arrived late (almost midnight), and found a guy laying in the hallway trying to sleep on the 3rd floor. Told the front desk and they removed him, apparently he wasn't a hotel guest and just wondered in and tried to sleep right in the hallway. Wasn't scary, but could have been. Second night there was a party in the dining area until late. We were in the parking lot coming into the hotel around 11:30 PM and heard some bass thumping. We thought it was from a car in the parking lot until we stepped into the hotel. Really felt sorry for the guests staying on the first floor, but didn't effect us since we were on the third floor. Other thing that was weird, the hotel is pet friendly. We saw four dogs on the elevator, which is kind of cool, until you think about the possibility that a flea infested dog slept in your room the night before. The hotel was in a good location for what we needed, so I would probably still consider staying here in the future, but I will be requesting the third floor for sure.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Handy to Canton"
Staff was courteous Maids didn't leave any clean linens but desk clerk borough some to us. Close to restaurants and highway.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"clean & comfy"
We stayed here for our weekend of shopping Canton Trade Days. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. The rooms were very clean and the beds are comfortable. Will stay here again.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Kayla
"Exactly what it should be."
Exactly what you would expect in a hotel stay. Clean, courteous. If I had one complaint it would be that the wifi was weak. We were trying to watch a video and signal was not strong enough. But I don't stay in a hotel for wifi, but would have been nice.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Very pleased!"
I was very pleased with the hotel. There was road construction in front, which made it a little harder to get in & out, but that was not the fault of the hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
"Excellent!"
My husband and I were very impressed! Wonderful staff, clean hotel, non-smoking on the Premises, not just certain rooms. That was a really nice surprise. The rooms are nice sized, enjoyed the walk in shower. We slept great and had no loud neighbors or anyone running down the halls. The hotel is just far enough off the highway, there was no traffic noise. We have already recommended this hotel!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Rebecca
"Great Stay!"
Will use this hotel again!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Grace
"Convent for our cross country trip"
Hotel is convenient to the inter state. The staff was helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Gerry
"Great place"
Spent one night here and it was well worth it. It was a newer hotel and the room was nice.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
We had a great stay here. We were there for 4 days and they we're so good to us. When we got there the 1st night our fidge in our room was broken but we didn't know till late so we went to the front desk and the lady said she would have it changed out 1st thing in the morning. Well then my husband went into the rest room and water was leaking from the ceiling and cracking so we went and told the front desk and they moved us immediately to a different room and apologized for the inconvenience apparently the people above us fell asleep while running there bath water and caused a flood. Other than that everything was wonderful. We had to print out our Rangers tickets we purchased online and we were able to use there office facility with the computer and printer. The breakfast there was awesome. Each one of us in our family are picky eaters and they had something for everyone. The hotel is in a great neighborhood and there is a McDonalds, Taco Bell, Chicken Express, and 2 convenience stores literally right next to the hotel so you are able to save gas and just walk to eat at all of them. Definitely will stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Bridget
Everything from the booking to the stay was seemless,, very positive experience and something I will do again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Stay"
My husband and I recently stayed at the Christopher Inn and Suites in Forney,Texas for Megafest 2013. Our entire stay was very good.All staff was very courteous from the beginning to the end. We were assigned to the wrong type of room, which we should of had a Standard King, but we were given a Standard Double at check in, the desk clerk immediately accommodated us after the discovery. The breakfast was awesome. The only unfortunate event we experienced was that my husband lost his prescription glasses and we had to drive back to Alabama without them, his last recall of where they were was in the recliner at the hotel.I called back 3 days later and the staff found them wedged in the bottom of the recliner. So now I await their return. This staff was very accommodating. We shall return. Be blessed!!!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Sheila
"Super!"
We were totally surprised at the beauty, comfort and cleanliness of this hotel. I didn't know what to expect as the price was ridiculously low. The bed was awesome. The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was very filling and every staff member that we came in contact with was super nice and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Pam
"frustration upon arrival"
I waited at least 10 minutes for a front desk attendant to appear at my initial check-in. Two hotel employees arrived during my wait but neither one offered any assistance, even though I asked. They were also needing to speak with the attendant and seemed baffled she could not be found. In their defense, it seemed as they may have been temporary employees who working one of two special events being held at the time. Regardless, they should have offered more than a shrug of the shoulders. I informed the attendant upon her arrival of my wait and frustration but she only offered an excuse not an apology. Apparently, she had been cleaning a mess in the men's bathroom, which I did not need to hear details about. A simple apology would have sufficed. She not only provided an excuse, but provided it with an attitude. Not something I needed after a 5hr drive. Everything else regarding the stay was OK and what you would expect for a hotel in this price range.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013