All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
3550 W. IH 635, Irving, TX, 75063, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Nice weekend stay."
I really like the layout of the room. It had plenty of room and beds were very comfortable.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Pamela
"Stay here..."
I stayed at the Element due to a cancelled flight from TX to IL. The Element is a sleek, modern hotel with great service. I was there for one night, but it was a great room, with a full kitchen and a large bathroom. I will definitely stay here during my next visit to Irving.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
Jerold
"I would stay again"
The staff was very accommodating. They offer transportation to the surrounding areas. The room was comfortable and very clean.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Dee
"Will stay at again!"
Great place to stay! The kitchenette was a great help and convenience.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Alan
"Ready to go back!!"
Absolutely loved this hotel and will definitely stay here next time we are in Dallas. The staff was friendly and helpful anytime we needed anything or had questions. The room was very nice and bed was comfortable. The shower was amazing! It was quiet while we were relaxing in our room as well, never heard doors being shut or people walking in the hallways or talking. The room was more like being in a small personal apartment than a hotel which we loved. Breakfast was great too.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nicest hotel I've stayed in!"
Absolutely loved this hotel! Very modern and different! Bed was very comfy and the breakfast was wonderful! Would love to stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Christina
"LOVED this Hotel!"
We both thought this hotel was one of the nicest we have ever stayed in. The staff were friendly, the airport shuttle was on time, the room was beautiful and clean, and the bed was magnificent. We LOVED the breakfast choices and everything was so wonderful. Our only regret was that we didn't have enough time to check out the heated pool. We wished we could have stayed longer-thanks for everything!
Beth
"Nice hotel with kitchen"
Clean and near airport. Only ten minutes to DFW. Kitchen including stove top and dishes with full size fridge so great place if you need to stay several days.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Dena
"One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in."
Very modern set up. I wish all other hotels would look like this. Stayed at a king suite which had all amenities including a full refrigerator and a small kitchenette. The breakfast was awesome. The bathroom has a walkin shower with a shower head that has a rainlike effect.was lucky to get it at a great price .
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Mimi
"Loved it!"
Awesome!! Lived up to all expectations!! Great experience! Delicious breakfast & everything else was fabulous!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Katie & Doug
"Good stay but not great"
The stay would have been better if i was staying for more than one day to utilize all the options in the room and hotel. I was quite disappointed in the cracked tile in the shower and the toilet paper holder while it was cute would not keep the roll on it when you unrolled it. Breakfast fast nice but selection was not for everyone.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
alonzo
"lovely room"
The room was nice like a little condo that has a kitchen and everything. Staff was also nice so overall, nice stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Awesome Hotel"
Excellent place to stay! And cheap!!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Ralph
"Stay here if you visit Dallas or surrounding area!"
We loved this place. Clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, pet friendly, well designed, and very reasonably priced. I took pics of the room for ideas for home design!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Excellent Hotel Choice"
We were impressed from the moment we entered the hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms makes you feel like you are at home. The room has a kitchen, a sofa, a TV that swivels so you can watch it from the sofa or bed. The bathroom is spacious and well lit. The bathroom has an exhaust fan so the mirrors do not fog up. It has complementary coffee in the lobby or you can make your own in your room. It has a nice exercise room. It's near the DFW airport. It took the 6:00 AM shuttle bus about 15 minutes to get to the airport. Since we had to be at the airport before breakfast was served we were given a brown bag with a muffin, banana and yogurt. This extra touch made this hotel stand out from all the rest. We highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
B
"Top marks all round"
We stayed at the Element twice on this trip and were pleasantly surprised. Beautiful design. We liked it so much we booked it again on way back. Very accommodating with our dog, and great value for the mone. Top marks all round.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Gillian
"life is what you make it.."
always good..you know what kind of room you will have and everyone there was great;;;
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
JOHN T
"element worth the stay."
The check in was smooth, they gave me all the information I needed. It is conveniently located next to a few places to eat, choose from donuts, Indian, Mexican and McDonald's. And the free shuttle to the airport was useful.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Senthilkumar
Very nice hotel! Will deff stay here again! Very clean, good breakfast and afternoon drinks and appetizers. Loves the fact that they were Eco friendly
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
morgan
This was our second stay at this hotel and it was great both times. We got a suite, which was great because it basically gave my wife and I a separate room from the kids, when we went to sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Beau
"Nice clean hotel and friendly staff"
We arrived late and left early to catch a flight. The staff were helpfull in providing us with a breakfast bag becaused we left before the breakfast bar opens.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Aziz and Eva
"Outstanding hotel"
Came to town to do some Christmas shopping and only stayed one night but we sure would have liked to have stayed longer. This place is awesome. Great breakfast, clean rooms, excellent shower, and the room layout is outstanding. I definitely recommend staying here. Next time we are in town, we will DEFINITELY stay here again. A+++
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Joshua
Beautiful clean hotel! The suite was a good size and the kitchenette was a great addition
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Clean, cheap, nice breakfast"
The room was very clean and comfortable for our family of four. The modern feel might feel a little less cozy for those not used to the simplistic design. The breakfast was good: sausage sandwhiches and veggie breakfast burritos for those who don't eat beef. They had smoothie shooters which were good and yogurt. Overall a lot of value for the price. The rooms were quiet and the location convenient for a trip to six flags/legoland/ arlington ect.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
From now on this will be my go-to hotel when I am in Dallas. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean with a host of conveniences, and overall it had a very modern, updated feel. Simply great for the price.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
We went for a weekend visit to Grapevine to partake in the Christmas festivities. The moment we arrived the staff greeted us. The staff was very helpful and went above and beyond to accommodate us. I asked if there were any Christmas activities nearby they could recommend and the staff stated they would look up all nearby activities and have a list for me in the morning. The next morning we checked and he left a printed up itinerary of nearby activities with reviews. The overall experience was great and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Element Rocks!!"
Awesome. I loved it. The breakfast was amazing. I wished they would've had waffles both days I was there though. It definitely had a green atmosphere. The light by the first floor elevators is RIGHT above your head ..Driving in Dallas was a lil confusing but the Element seemed close to everything you need or want. I had great time there.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"This is place to book."
It was an amazing experience. They give you breakfast and Happy Hour in the evening that was like dinner. We will stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Harnake
"Don't expect the staff to go above their standard"
I have stayed at the Element properties twice. I love the rooms and overall experience. We were in a bind and needed a lift to rental car place (about 7 miles away). The staff refused to take us over 5 miles away. We moved our rental location to closer rental location (DFW Airport). Even when giving the staff correct directions to the rental car branch the driver went his own way and took 30 minutes longer. It seems a shame they just didn't go the extra two miles and take us to the original location. Don't expect this hotel to go out of their way to assist paying customers.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ultrarunner
"Excellent stay"
This was a really comfortable, nice hotel. I love that they are green! I've been interviewing for residency and have had my fair share of hotel stays over the last few months. I had, by far, the best sleep I've had in a hotel. The rooms are showing just a wee bit of wear and could use a touch up. Overall, great stay!!
ashly
"Impressed!"
The decor is very appealing to the eye. Its chic and contemporary. Love the way the room looks. The bed is comfortable and everything is clean. Plus is the kitchen for sure. Breakfast is very good! Also, the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"More than expected"
New building, clean bathroom. This hotel is the best hotel with reasonable price I have ever stayed.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Phenomenal staff"
My wife and I stayed here in the midst of a trip to Atlanta (got in to Dallas at 8 PM one night, flew out for Atlanta at 6:30 the next morning). The staff was absolutely amazing. The man the desk was very welcoming, even offering to bring fruit to room in the morning since we'd be leaving before the complimentary breakfast got underway. When my wife and I tried to buy snacks, he comped them to make up for our lack or breakfast. Definitely unnecessary, but very appreciated. One tip - the airport shuttle does not run automatically, so be sure you call on arrival to have it sent out. The room was amazing. The full kitchen didn't get any use during our brief stay, but would be great for longer term travel. Everything was immaculate, and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Albert
"Awesome"
Stay here every race weekend.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
It was excellent!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Teresa
"My new favorite place to stay"
I was pleasantly surprised upon checking in. Everyone was polite and helpful. The decor was current, fresh and comfortable. Happy Hour from 5-7 nightly and free breakfast. I loved my room, the space was well designed and felt less like I was on the road for work and more like I had a mini-apartment. I really, really liked this hotel! Can't wait until they have more in locations in the areas I travel.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Angela
Very impressed with décor and amenities. Great location; very quiet even though it was close to the airport. Comfy bed and spa like bathroom. Exercise room was large and clean. Staff was awesome and helpful. Laundry room very convenient.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kris
"Close to cowboys"
Booked room and paid for it and had a non-refundable option. Got there about 10:00 pm and they gave my room away. Gave me another room that only had pull out sofa for the second bed. Pull out sofa was not comfortable! Kids weren't happy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great Place to stay in the DFW area"
I got a Studio Suite with king bed. It has a very modern feel to it. The rooms are clean and in good condition. They have a hotel shuttle that will arrive relatively quickly after you call them (about 20 minutes). Very happy with the stay and will stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
James A,
"lovely"
The ladies at the front desk were very helpful. Always smiling. They made feel at home
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Unique features in bathroom faucet, large shower, cooking facilities, all in the latest styles and décor. We enjoyed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
I would recommend keeping the extra bedding to use the sofa sleeper in the room. As we were getting ready to go to bed at 10 pm, I looked in the room and could not find the extra bedding. Front desk told me they keep in down at reception area and there is no house keeping at that time of the night to bring it to us. So, I had to go down and get it myself. A bit inconvinient at that time of the night.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Excellent customer service, room was very clean"
I enjoyed the hotel, found to be very clean and the staff very accommodating. I would recommend that the towels be replaced, they had no body or substance and didn't appear to be clean. I ended up buying my own towels from a local retailer.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"excellent location"
Everything went well for my family and me.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Lynda Jackson Conyers
"Great place to stay!"
Very modern, clean and up to date. Was there on a Sunday night so didn't try the happy hour, but it sounded good. Breakfast was average but did its job. The only - and I do mean only - complaint about the room was the gap between the blinds and window allowed parking lot lights and sunrise to peek in. I ended up stuffing the long ornamental pillow from the bed in the crack. The other bed pillows were awesome with an assortment of down and some synthetic stuffed variety. Close to a really, really good pizza place within walking distance, as well as a couple other food places - any other shopping requires a car or the use of the hotel shuttle.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Mom get-a-way"
I stayed at Elements for 2 nights on a get a way from family. The room was very large and comfy. I enjoyed my stay there. Will stay there again!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Traci
"Worth the stay."
The hotel service desk was great. Rooms were excellent and clean. Breakfast was delicious. Location was perfect, which was near a few restaurants and across from a bright lite gas station.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great stay!!"
Went to Grapevine and decided to stay here!! Loved the room. Bed was very comfortable. Loved the shower in the bathroom, and the boys were so impressed with the full kitchen!! Great customer service and the pool was also very enjoyable!! Will return!!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
April
"Nice Rooms - we loved the bathroom"
Right off 635, but the rooms were very quiet from our side. We booked a studio, which included a full kitchenette. The beds were firm enough for me and were comfortable for both of us. My wife and I really like the modern bathroom with the walk-in shower. The room was clean when we arrived and the breakfast was enough to satisfy for a plane ride for our honeymoon - overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jordan
"Dallas Mini Vacation"
Awesome hotel, Extremely nice hotel and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014