All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America

4.8
    4.8
"element worth the stay."
The check in was smooth, they gave me all the information I needed. It is conveniently located next to a few places to eat, choose from donuts, Indian, Mexican and McDonald's. And the free shuttle to the airport was useful.
2 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Senthilkumar
Very nice hotel! Will deff stay here again! Very clean, good breakfast and afternoon drinks and appetizers. Loves the fact that they were Eco friendly
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
morgan
This was our second stay at this hotel and it was great both times. We got a suite, which was great because it basically gave my wife and I a separate room from the kids, when we went to sleep.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Beau
"Nice clean hotel and friendly staff"
We arrived late and left early to catch a flight. The staff were helpfull in providing us with a breakfast bag becaused we left before the breakfast bar opens.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Aziz and Eva
"Outstanding hotel"
Came to town to do some Christmas shopping and only stayed one night but we sure would have liked to have stayed longer. This place is awesome. Great breakfast, clean rooms, excellent shower, and the room layout is outstanding. I definitely recommend staying here. Next time we are in town, we will DEFINITELY stay here again. A+++
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Joshua
Beautiful clean hotel! The suite was a good size and the kitchenette was a great addition
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Clean, cheap, nice breakfast"
The room was very clean and comfortable for our family of four. The modern feel might feel a little less cozy for those not used to the simplistic design. The breakfast was good: sausage sandwhiches and veggie breakfast burritos for those who don't eat beef. They had smoothie shooters which were good and yogurt. Overall a lot of value for the price. The rooms were quiet and the location convenient for a trip to six flags/legoland/ arlington ect.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
From now on this will be my go-to hotel when I am in Dallas. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean with a host of conveniences, and overall it had a very modern, updated feel. Simply great for the price.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
We went for a weekend visit to Grapevine to partake in the Christmas festivities. The moment we arrived the staff greeted us. The staff was very helpful and went above and beyond to accommodate us. I asked if there were any Christmas activities nearby they could recommend and the staff stated they would look up all nearby activities and have a list for me in the morning. The next morning we checked and he left a printed up itinerary of nearby activities with reviews. The overall experience was great and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Element Rocks!!"
Awesome. I loved it. The breakfast was amazing. I wished they would've had waffles both days I was there though. It definitely had a green atmosphere. The light by the first floor elevators is RIGHT above your head ..Driving in Dallas was a lil confusing but the Element seemed close to everything you need or want. I had great time there.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"This is place to book."
It was an amazing experience. They give you breakfast and Happy Hour in the evening that was like dinner. We will stay there again.
4 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Harnake
"Don't expect the staff to go above their standard"
I have stayed at the Element properties twice. I love the rooms and overall experience. We were in a bind and needed a lift to rental car place (about 7 miles away). The staff refused to take us over 5 miles away. We moved our rental location to closer rental location (DFW Airport). Even when giving the staff correct directions to the rental car branch the driver went his own way and took 30 minutes longer. It seems a shame they just didn't go the extra two miles and take us to the original location. Don't expect this hotel to go out of their way to assist paying customers.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Ultrarunner
"Excellent stay"
This was a really comfortable, nice hotel. I love that they are green! I've been interviewing for residency and have had my fair share of hotel stays over the last few months. I had, by far, the best sleep I've had in a hotel. The rooms are showing just a wee bit of wear and could use a touch up. Overall, great stay!!
ashly
"Impressed!"
The decor is very appealing to the eye. Its chic and contemporary. Love the way the room looks. The bed is comfortable and everything is clean. Plus is the kitchen for sure. Breakfast is very good! Also, the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"More than expected"
New building, clean bathroom. This hotel is the best hotel with reasonable price I have ever stayed.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Phenomenal staff"
My wife and I stayed here in the midst of a trip to Atlanta (got in to Dallas at 8 PM one night, flew out for Atlanta at 6:30 the next morning). The staff was absolutely amazing. The man the desk was very welcoming, even offering to bring fruit to room in the morning since we'd be leaving before the complimentary breakfast got underway. When my wife and I tried to buy snacks, he comped them to make up for our lack or breakfast. Definitely unnecessary, but very appreciated. One tip - the airport shuttle does not run automatically, so be sure you call on arrival to have it sent out. The room was amazing. The full kitchen didn't get any use during our brief stay, but would be great for longer term travel. Everything was immaculate, and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Albert
"Awesome"
Stay here every race weekend.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
It was excellent!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Teresa
"My new favorite place to stay"
I was pleasantly surprised upon checking in. Everyone was polite and helpful. The decor was current, fresh and comfortable. Happy Hour from 5-7 nightly and free breakfast. I loved my room, the space was well designed and felt less like I was on the road for work and more like I had a mini-apartment. I really, really liked this hotel! Can't wait until they have more in locations in the areas I travel.
2 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Angela
Very impressed with décor and amenities. Great location; very quiet even though it was close to the airport. Comfy bed and spa like bathroom. Exercise room was large and clean. Staff was awesome and helpful. Laundry room very convenient.
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kris
"Close to cowboys"
Booked room and paid for it and had a non-refundable option. Got there about 10:00 pm and they gave my room away. Gave me another room that only had pull out sofa for the second bed. Pull out sofa was not comfortable! Kids weren't happy.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Great Place to stay in the DFW area"
I got a Studio Suite with king bed. It has a very modern feel to it. The rooms are clean and in good condition. They have a hotel shuttle that will arrive relatively quickly after you call them (about 20 minutes). Very happy with the stay and will stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
James A,
"lovely"
The ladies at the front desk were very helpful. Always smiling. They made feel at home
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Unique features in bathroom faucet, large shower, cooking facilities, all in the latest styles and décor. We enjoyed.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
I would recommend keeping the extra bedding to use the sofa sleeper in the room. As we were getting ready to go to bed at 10 pm, I looked in the room and could not find the extra bedding. Front desk told me they keep in down at reception area and there is no house keeping at that time of the night to bring it to us. So, I had to go down and get it myself. A bit inconvinient at that time of the night.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Excellent customer service, room was very clean"
I enjoyed the hotel, found to be very clean and the staff very accommodating. I would recommend that the towels be replaced, they had no body or substance and didn't appear to be clean. I ended up buying my own towels from a local retailer.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"excellent location"
Everything went well for my family and me.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Lynda Jackson Conyers
"Great place to stay!"
Very modern, clean and up to date. Was there on a Sunday night so didn't try the happy hour, but it sounded good. Breakfast was average but did its job. The only - and I do mean only - complaint about the room was the gap between the blinds and window allowed parking lot lights and sunrise to peek in. I ended up stuffing the long ornamental pillow from the bed in the crack. The other bed pillows were awesome with an assortment of down and some synthetic stuffed variety. Close to a really, really good pizza place within walking distance, as well as a couple other food places - any other shopping requires a car or the use of the hotel shuttle.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Mom get-a-way"
I stayed at Elements for 2 nights on a get a way from family. The room was very large and comfy. I enjoyed my stay there. Will stay there again!
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Traci
"Worth the stay."
The hotel service desk was great. Rooms were excellent and clean. Breakfast was delicious. Location was perfect, which was near a few restaurants and across from a bright lite gas station.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great stay!!"
Went to Grapevine and decided to stay here!! Loved the room. Bed was very comfortable. Loved the shower in the bathroom, and the boys were so impressed with the full kitchen!! Great customer service and the pool was also very enjoyable!! Will return!!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
April
"Nice Rooms - we loved the bathroom"
Right off 635, but the rooms were very quiet from our side. We booked a studio, which included a full kitchenette. The beds were firm enough for me and were comfortable for both of us. My wife and I really like the modern bathroom with the walk-in shower. The room was clean when we arrived and the breakfast was enough to satisfy for a plane ride for our honeymoon - overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Jordan
"Dallas Mini Vacation"
Awesome hotel, Extremely nice hotel and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Justin
"Worth for the money"
Kind staff, great bed and room setting, nice breakfast, clean and nice hotel
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Very modern, lots of extras, very clean. very comfortable bed, very quiet, great shower
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great hotel near popular attractions"
This hotel was very easy to get to. Lots of quick and good dining nearby. The rooms were very clean. I loved the small kitchenette. I would love to stay here again and be able to utilize this area more. Perfect for a family trip. Overall, we loved if and would definitely recommend. Modern hotel. Very clean. Great value!
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Abbie
Modern, simple, clean and comfy. I highly recommend this hotel. Wish I could've stayed longer!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Ahh-mazing hotel!"
A Wonderful environmentally friendly hotel that was so simple and streamlined! We sppreciated the free healthier breakfast options, the chlorine free pool, and the unique rainfall shower. All the natural sunlight was good for the soul! My kids, ages 3 and 6, loved it too! Have already been raving about this hotel to everyone!! Would definately stay here again!
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Fun hotel"
We had a great time at the Element hotel. Our kids loved it and want to go back as soon as we can. Friendly and helpful staff. Thanks Element for starting our vacation off with a bang.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Rkwoodz
"Weary Travelers"
We loved staying at Element! We had been driving a U-haul for two days, and were really ready to relax! Our stay was very comfortable, and just what we needed!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Almost Perfect"
This is definitely our fave hotel line. From the HUGE and super clean rooms, to the delicious and unexpected breakfast offerings, to the courteous employees, everything about our stay was perfect. Our only complaint on this one is that our GPS systems had difficulty finding the location. The address says it is on the interstate, which it obviously isn't. We tried three different mapping systems and had the same problem with all three.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Newelhouse
"Very modern and different"
I like the concept. It's like beeing in a studio apartment. They use the space very efficiently.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great weekend getaway"
I brought my 9 year twin daughters for a weekend getaway and to spend a day at Six Flags. We were all very impressed with Elements Hotel. The staff were very courteous, the rooms were comfortable- loved the kitchen, and the breakfasts were delicious! We would definitely return to this hotel.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Mom of twins
"Excellent Staff"
Staff was extremely helpful. Hotel is nice, quiet, clean - no complaints but nothing extraordinary.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Great place to overnight. Very clean & quiet! Right at DFW Airport, but we were never disturbed by aircraft!!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Pam
"nice!"
unassuming hotel , nice rooms, facilities and great breakfast
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Great Hotel close to airport"
Always love staying here just such a great place to relax in a nice clean room.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Orlando and Kel
"Great modern hotel."
Great modern hotel. Very comfortable beds, pillows, room layout is great. I have stayed there several times over the last year and it is my favorite hotel in the area. I did notice a few dings in the shower, some dirt around the bed, but other than that it was perfect. Staff is very friendly. Internet works great. Breakfast was also fresh and very good.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
The Hotel was very clean and the room was very comfortable. The free breakfast was also better than most hotels with a free breakfast. I liked the automatic ice maker in the refrigerator and the purified water spigot in the kitchen area sink.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Very modern hotel with very friendly staff."
I arrived exhausted from an overseas flight. The shuttle driver saw how tired I was and put my luggage in my room for me. There is a great hot breakfast with cooked eggs and yogurt shots. Very nice outdoor pool. There is a little store where you can buy snacks and microwave dinners.
Other trip May 27, 2014