All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Great amenities
    Great room
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
"Excellent small hotel in trendy South Beach locale"
We stayed here 3 nights at the start of a southern Florida trip. This very small hotel has lovely rooms and great staff. Chris treated us like family, took care of all our needs and went all out to make sure we had a great stay. Hotel is close to beach, Art Deco sites, restaurants and clubs. Roof top pool and lounge area is nice for afternoon breaks.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2013
Charlie
"Really lovely boutique hotel, relaxing and serene."
We stayed here for one night on a short break to Miami, the hotel is really lovely and very relaxing. We had our 4 year old daughter with us and although the hotel is more of a couples retreat she was made exceptionally welcome. The staff were wonderful and the hotel itself very well done interior wise, well equipped and totally tranquil. The location is perfect, close to the action of south beach but set to one end so very quiet at night.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Adelise
great place! great staff! great location!
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
We will definitely stay there again. The rooftop pool and lounge area is nice but we weren't there long enough to use it. The food at the restaurant was very good....we tried dinner and breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
Jimmy
"Pleasant surprise!!"
Very cute boutique type of hotel only 18 rooms. Very close to the beach. People that we dealt with were all very pleasant and helpful. We will stay again if we need to be at the south end of SoBe.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Mr & Mrs
"Not even two star!"
They were painting the halway. Smelled strong! My wife got a headache. There is no pool. It is only a bigger size jacuzzi, not a real pool. The ocean view room is a joke! You have to go on the porch and turn your head 90 degrees to the left to be able to see a part of the ocean from the between of the two other buildings which are actually ocean front. No coffee-maker at the room. They do not even have a coffee down there after cafeteria closes. We had to call Hotels.com to be able to check out early. We went to the courtyard by Marriott for much cheaper and then we were able to enjoy our stay in Miami.
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2013
I have no complaints. Our 1 night stay was the best
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Jose
"Great customer service"
I selected this hotel bases on it's star rating and customer service. I am big on quality service if there is a problem or need I have. I rate this hotel's service as a 5/5 in service because my issues with my room were taken care if immediately and I was refunded for my inconvenience. Staff were very empathetic and helped in any way. I would say I should have been given a free night's stay for the inconvenience to start with would be my only rec
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
"A Modern and New Hotel on Ocean Drive"
During my three previous visits to South Beach I had stayed at an older art deco hotel two doors down from the Sense Beach House. Last summer I walked past Sense and I knew I wanted to stay there during my next visit to South Beach. So I booked a room during my birthday vacation this summer and really enjoyed my visit. I was greeted by Yessey at the front desk and she was very friendly and helpful to me during my entire stay. The hotel is only about 3 years old and the rooms are very modern with glass countertop in bathroom with stainless steel fishbowl sink and a huge glass shower. The room has flat screen smart TV mounted on wall, memory foam mattresses and even has trey ceiling lighting that gives the room a warm glow at night. The hotel also as a rooftop pool. The best thing about the hotel is that it only has a total of 18 rooms which gives you much more privacy than the other larger hotels in the area.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great place"
Very surprised, usually something that as reasonably priced as this hotel, on South Beach, is not so nice. This place puts you very close to all the madness that is South Beach, without having to hear it all when you go to sleep. It was clean, staff were friendly & helpful, overall I enjoyed my stay & will return next time I'm in Miami.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Location near beach was great!"
For me the Sense was a mixed bag. The staff, especially Jesse, was great! She was so helpful. The hotel restaurant was so so. My family of four ate breakfast there the first morning. The food was just ok. Our bill...$80! Sorry, but when you are charging $20 per person for BREAKFAST, customers have the right to expect perfection. My suggestion? Make a left out of the hotel and head up the street for a reasonably priced breakfast. Many, many restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. We did not eat at the hotel the rest of our stay because of the first breakfast. Our room was clean and had a partial beach view. We stayed in room 11 if you want to request it. We paid an extra $7.50 a day for beach towels and chairs. That was well worth it and we appreciated the convenience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
This hotel was excellent, great location, only thing issue was they need to leave more than 1 wash cloth being that there were 2 of us staying in the room, I had to go down both days to ask for them, but overall the hotel and staff was great!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent service, staff and accommodations."
This fabulous hotel is ideally located if you want South Beach fun and food in a quieter environment. It's a close walk to the beach, restaurants, and clubs. This is a beautifully decorated hotel with top notch rooms and service. The staff is delightful! In the reception area they keep beach bags loaded with beach towels, umbrellas, and beach chairs for guests to use during the stay. If you prefer a pool, the rooftop and lounge area is bliss. Remember it in the evening. It has comfortable seating areas for guests to visit. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine with the cool ocean breeze. The hotel is on a corner and easiest to access from the side street. We plan to stay here for all future South Beach visits!
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Martha

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Sense beach house"
Fabulous!!! Great location safe and very clean lovely place!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
joanne
"Hidden hideaway one block from South Beach"
After walking past the entrance a few times before realising that it was the hotel we were warmly welcomed, they had valet parking for the car. The room was clean and modern. There was a pool on the roof of the hotel which was great. Walking distance to the beach and multiple places to each just within a 10 minute walk. We only stayed one night but would recommend to others.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Tara
"A diamond in the rough."
Great location, room size and decor. Quality of menu and food is quite good. Staff were friendly but some were not competent. We attempted for 2 days to have bar soap delivered to room and were promised several times it would arrive. However, on last night of stay we were told bar soap had been on back order for a week. We waited for 30 minutes for breakfast one morning only to learn server had forgotten to place order. Another inconvenience was that coffee was not available in the room nor in the lobby. The restaurant opened only at 8:30 am so we needed to leave hotel for a cup. Come on! This is basic stuff. Management needs to provide more training to staff and fix the coffee problem. Do that and you have a great facility.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Denis
"Lovely hotel in perfect location"
My partner and I booked this lovely hotel as part of our honeymoon. The hotels location is perfect, across the road from the beach and right on ocean drive but is also quiet enough to get a good night sleep. The rooms are beautiful and we were offered the honeymoon room which was amazing. The room was so comfortable and clean and the roof too terrace was our favourite place to relax. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. We hope to return one day soon!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Lovely boutique hotel near beach"
I picked the hotel for a short stay in South Beach from the internet, and it lived up to all my expectations. Lovely hotel, really close to the beach and very accommodating for a family of four, with 2 teenagers who had just got off a transatlantic flight into Miami. Will recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Clare
"Wonderful hotel"
Very close to beach, laid-back, relaxing, stylish. The most comfortable beds ever! The only thing missing is a coffee make in the room. Otherwise perfect!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel in convenient location on South Beach."
A very nice hotel. My only criticisms are that there were no facilities to boil water and wi-fi was down all day on my last day.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Cool hotel great location"
Lovely little place in a fab location on Ocean Drive - so close to the beach but just enough distance from the bars and restaurants 100m up to not be disturbed by noise at night. Loved the decor of the hotel and the staff were brilliant. Beds were really comfy, nice bathroom/shower. Peaceful little pool on the top - great place for sunbathing. Used the hotels beach towels and umbrellas - allowed us to even after we had checked out, a good bonus. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice boutique style hotel on Ocean Drive"
I found the hotel to be clean, smart decor and comfortable. Very convenient for shops and beach as well as all the restaurants.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Very nice clean modern hotel in the heart of the action. Beware very noisy bar area open practically all night (ear plugs supplied). Mainly for the younger crowd but very clean and great location.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Paco
"hotel rooms fine BUT!"
Stayed for two nights. The hotel room and location is great, but having to pay extra for wifi doesn't go down well when you are staying in the hotel. Staff were lovely but trying to get just toast and coffee for breakfast was hopeless, the waitress said that they didn't do coffee with milk! Only black!! Ended up getting cappucinos. Yuk.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"Fabulous hotel"
This hotel is fabulous. Gorgeous decor, tranquil and relaxing. Close to beach, shops, bars and restaurants but not in middle of them all. A perfect location if you like a quiet hotel yet close to the action if you want it
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
fiona
"Fab hotel for couples and "grown-up" families"
Having had our long-established booking of a condo further north on Collins cancelled at the last minute because of renovations, I inhaled deeply, prepared to pay the extra and booked the Sense Beach for self, husband and two teenage daughters for our five nights in South Beach, Miami. What a great decision! The hotel had a clean, chic, "beach" feel (fellow Brits, think surfboards rather than buckets and spades). The rooms were stylish, the beds superbly comfortable, our view of Ocean Drive, and the ocean itself, everything we could have hoped for. Space was a bit limited but that was to be expected, with four fully-grown people sharing one (double deluxe) room. We loved the roof-top pool and "chilling" area - beautifully calm and restful. We also loved the restaurant - not cheap but some of the best food we have ever enjoyed and excellent service too. As for location, this could not have been better - just a couple of (walking) minutes south of the general melee, making it convenient for everything in South Beach but less traffic and street noise than two blocks north. We loved it and would return like a shot.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Janet
"Miami stop over"
Great location on South Beach, next to the main strip but enough back to not be noisy when you do want to sleep. Nice decor, restaurant and pool area. Had a few problems with aircon and curtains but staff we're quick to help.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Helen

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Tadellos..."
Nettes kleines Hotel mit sehr freundlichem Personal, jederzeit empfehlenswert!
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2016
Sven
DE
"A perfect hotel at a perfect location"
We really enjoyed a nice stay at this design hotel, perfectly situated in the Art Deco district at Miami South Beach. In our book for next visit.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
SE
Excellent accueil, un grand merci a Brian (reception) et notre serveur latino! Grande chambre confortable et tres propre. Acces tres proche a la plage. Restaurant sympa.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
FR
Hotel in posizione ottima, tranquillo e vicinissimo alla zona più frequentata sia di sera che di giorno. In 10 min a piedi ai raggiunge tranquillamente Lincoln Road, la via principale con negozi e ristoranti. Hotel molto pulito, personale gentilissimo, camere all'altezza delle aspettative.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
IT
"Klein modern hotel aan de Ocean Drive"
Geweldig hotel aan de Ocean Drive bij de 4de straat. Binnen 100 meter sta je op het meest populaire deel van Miami Beach of op het strand. Het hotel is netjes en bestaat uit 18 kamers die op 1 of andere manier vanuit het balkon tussen de gebouwen door uitzicht op de zee heeft. Kamers zijn modern ingericht en voorzien van alle gemakken. Zwembad op het dak ik z'n 40 cm diep dus pas op voor je knieën als je gaat zwemmen. De kamers zijn allemaal gehorig
7 night business trip May 2, 2015
Edwin
NL
"Superbe déco et idéalement placé .... parfait"
Super hotel idéalement placé pour redécouvrir South Beach. Terrasse toit avec piscine idéale après journée bien remplie. Isolé de la zone bruyante de south beach .... Déco reposante et confort
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
FR
"Nettes Hotel in guter Lage"
Nettes sauberes Hotel in 2. Reihe zum Strand, 2 Blöcke südlich der Flanier- und Feiermeile in Miami Beach und damit anders als dort ruhig gelegen. Moderne ausgestattete, angenehme Zimmer.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
DE
"Fantastisch hotel, zeker een aanrader!!"
Leuk kleinschalig hotel, met alles erop en eraan. Top locatie! (Dicht bij strand, winkels, art deco district). Heel fijn rooftopterras met zwembad een mooi uitzicht. Strandstoeltjes en parasols beschikbaar om mee te nemen naar het strand (2 min lopen). Al met al een aanrader!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
fam.4 pers
"South beach"
Hotellet ligger nära allt, men ändå i ett lugnt och skönt område. Mycket smakfullt inrett hotell. Det finns en restaurang som serverar mycket god mat. Kan varmt rekommenderas.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
SE
"nice pool, minimal facilities"
The hotel has a nice roof pool. There is a strange resort fee. We missed coffee facilities and ice water. No info in room on hotel facilities. The hotel was overbooked and we received a relocation request two days before arrival. Luckily the problem was solved when we arrived.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bernardus
BE
"Rustig en dat op Ocean Drive"
Mooie kamers en heerlijke bedden! Op loopafstand van strand en restaurants.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
NL
"Perfecte ligging van het hotel op Miami Beach"
Knus hotel met goede voorzieningen en een perfecte locatie aan de Oceans Drive.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
NL
"Schönes, familiäres Hotel in direkter Strandnähe"
Das Sense Beach House kann man nur als Volltreffer bezeichnen. Wir hatten für neun Nächte gebucht und hatten eine wunderbare Zeit, die all unsere Hoffnungen übetroffen hat. Das Hotel ist sehr stilvoll und mit viel Liebe eingerichtet. Da es vergleichsweise klein ist (nur 3 Stockwerke), begeistert es mit einem angenehm familiären Flair. Das perfekt agierende Personal unterstreicht dies noch: Sowohl der Empfang als auch die Restaurantcrew und das Reinigungspersonal sind stets freundlich, hilfsbereit, immer ansprechbar, dabei aber erfreulich unaufdringlich. Die Zimmer sind geräumig und gepflegt. Was sehr positiv auffällt: Bei aller Sauberkeit ist der in US-Hotels sonst omnipräsente Geruch von starken Desinfektionsmitteln nicht vorhanden. Das große Bett war sehr bequem. Für genügend Toilettenartikel und frische Handtücher (+ extra Beach-Towels) ist stets gesorgt. Viel Stauraum im Zimmer, großer Fernseher, großer Spiegel, großes Bad, funktionierende Minibar. Einziger kleiner Minuspunkt ist wie in beinahe allen US-Hotel der sehr niedrige Wasserdruck im Bad. Ein riesiger Pluspunkt dagegen ist die Dachterrasse mit enorm schön gestalteter Pool-Area. Ausreichend Liegen und Stühle sind vorhanden und im Preis inbegriffen. Außerdem hat man die Möglichkeit, Essen direkt an den Pool zu bestellen. Was ebenfalls im Preis inbegriffen ist, sind Liegen, Schirme und diverse Sportgeräte, die man sich an den nahen Strand mitnehmen kann. Das Hotel selbst und seine direkte Umgebung sind sehr ruhig.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Bastian
DE
"Nao vale o custo x beneficio"
O custo beneficio nao vale a pena. Apesar da ótima localizacao o custo é bem slto e tive problemas com as instalacoes. A cortina nao descia - e entra muita luz no quarto - a porta do armario na abria nem fechava. No dia seguinte me trocaram de quarto e ai foi a vez da figrobar nao estar funcionando. Servico muito ruim.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2014
BR
"Geweldig mooi hotel!"
Service is top we kwamen om 8uur in de ochtend aan en ze hadden direct een kamer beschikbaar. Dit was een upgrade naar een groter kamer. Hotel is schoon, bedden slapen lekker, goede ligging op 5 min loop afstand van the strip. In een woord geweldig zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Sangeeta
"Hotel sensacional"
O hotel surpreendeu em todos os sentidos. Localizacao perfeita, rua tranquila, bem no início da Ocean Drive. Hotel novo, muito bonito, ótimo restaurante, quarto e banheiro fantásticos. O único incoveniente é o fato de não possuir estacionamento, porém é possível parar na rua com facilidade ou deixar o carro no vallet do próprio hotel. Não entanto, reitero que alta qualiDde do atendimento e das instalações do hotel superam tias as expectativas.
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Carlos André
BR
"Rent och fint hotell"
Rent och fint hotell i lugnt område fin pol men många dolda avgifter 11 dollar för en flaska vatten är dyrt.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Eklof
SE
"Tolle Lage immer wieder und Preiswert"
Sehr gemütlich ,Sauber und net.Die Wände in Amerika sind überall laut aber ok ! Die Lage des Hause ist sehr Ruhig und am Anfang der Show Meile super für Miami Beach !Jeder Zeit wieder.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Mani
CH
"gute Lage"
gutes Hotel, Klimaanlage sehr laut, Poolanlage klein und schön mit eigenem Strand
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Décevant"
L'hôtel est bien situé, mais l'accueil a été froid et le personnel du restaurant tellement antipathique et désagréable que nous avons dû renoncer à le fréquenter après deux tentatives (petit-déjeuner et déjeuner). La piscine n'est pas une piscine (la profondeur insuffisante de l'eau ne permet pas de nager), c'est une sorte de grand jacuzzi très bruyant (bruit de moteur).
9 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
FR
Que dire de négatif , absolument rien l hotel à un emplacement exceptionnel en début de rue encore calme mais un emplacement en or pour le soir et les animations de la rue d océan drive , la chambre est belle et une bonne vue à partir du 2 étage vu la hauteur des palmier moderne et calme et la cerise sur le gâteau un 4 eme et dernier étage avec terrasse et piscine sans de vis à vis et aménagé avec des transats et salon de jardin en nombre et cela 24/24 h y compris la piscine seul regret les 80 cm de profondeur de celle ci mais il faut bien trouve quelque chose de négatif sinon nous ne serions pas français
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Vin vin
FR
"Kleines, persönliches Hotel in einer ruhigen Ecke!"
Persönlicher Service, tolle Lage 100m zum Strand und ganz nah am Art Deco-Viertel, schicke Zimmer und verhältnismäßig ruhig. Echte Empfehlung!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014