All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
400 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Great room
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Pleasant surprise!!"
Very cute boutique type of hotel only 18 rooms. Very close to the beach. People that we dealt with were all very pleasant and helpful. We will stay again if we need to be at the south end of SoBe.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Mr & Mrs
"Not even two star!"
They were painting the halway. Smelled strong! My wife got a headache. There is no pool. It is only a bigger size jacuzzi, not a real pool. The ocean view room is a joke! You have to go on the porch and turn your head 90 degrees to the left to be able to see a part of the ocean from the between of the two other buildings which are actually ocean front. No coffee-maker at the room. They do not even have a coffee down there after cafeteria closes. We had to call Hotels.com to be able to check out early. We went to the courtyard by Marriott for much cheaper and then we were able to enjoy our stay in Miami.
4 night romance trip Sep 16, 2013
I have no complaints. Our 1 night stay was the best
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Jose
"Great customer service"
I selected this hotel bases on it's star rating and customer service. I am big on quality service if there is a problem or need I have. I rate this hotel's service as a 5/5 in service because my issues with my room were taken care if immediately and I was refunded for my inconvenience. Staff were very empathetic and helped in any way. I would say I should have been given a free night's stay for the inconvenience to start with would be my only rec
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
"A Modern and New Hotel on Ocean Drive"
During my three previous visits to South Beach I had stayed at an older art deco hotel two doors down from the Sense Beach House. Last summer I walked past Sense and I knew I wanted to stay there during my next visit to South Beach. So I booked a room during my birthday vacation this summer and really enjoyed my visit. I was greeted by Yessey at the front desk and she was very friendly and helpful to me during my entire stay. The hotel is only about 3 years old and the rooms are very modern with glass countertop in bathroom with stainless steel fishbowl sink and a huge glass shower. The room has flat screen smart TV mounted on wall, memory foam mattresses and even has trey ceiling lighting that gives the room a warm glow at night. The hotel also as a rooftop pool. The best thing about the hotel is that it only has a total of 18 rooms which gives you much more privacy than the other larger hotels in the area.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great place"
Very surprised, usually something that as reasonably priced as this hotel, on South Beach, is not so nice. This place puts you very close to all the madness that is South Beach, without having to hear it all when you go to sleep. It was clean, staff were friendly & helpful, overall I enjoyed my stay & will return next time I'm in Miami.
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2013
"Location near beach was great!"
For me the Sense was a mixed bag. The staff, especially Jesse, was great! She was so helpful. The hotel restaurant was so so. My family of four ate breakfast there the first morning. The food was just ok. Our bill...$80! Sorry, but when you are charging $20 per person for BREAKFAST, customers have the right to expect perfection. My suggestion? Make a left out of the hotel and head up the street for a reasonably priced breakfast. Many, many restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. We did not eat at the hotel the rest of our stay because of the first breakfast. Our room was clean and had a partial beach view. We stayed in room 11 if you want to request it. We paid an extra $7.50 a day for beach towels and chairs. That was well worth it and we appreciated the convenience.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
This hotel was excellent, great location, only thing issue was they need to leave more than 1 wash cloth being that there were 2 of us staying in the room, I had to go down both days to ask for them, but overall the hotel and staff was great!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Excellent service, staff and accommodations."
This fabulous hotel is ideally located if you want South Beach fun and food in a quieter environment. It's a close walk to the beach, restaurants, and clubs. This is a beautifully decorated hotel with top notch rooms and service. The staff is delightful! In the reception area they keep beach bags loaded with beach towels, umbrellas, and beach chairs for guests to use during the stay. If you prefer a pool, the rooftop and lounge area is bliss. Remember it in the evening. It has comfortable seating areas for guests to visit. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine with the cool ocean breeze. The hotel is on a corner and easiest to access from the side street. We plan to stay here for all future South Beach visits!
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Martha
"Great location on busy Ocean Drive"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The room and hotel were clean. The staff was helpful and I enjoyed the restaurant on the first level. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Paper thin doors, cheap update"
The hotel rooms are very noisy: the doors may as well be open they let so much hall noise through. The hotel was tastefully updated, but very cheaply... good to look at from afar, but far from good.
5 night romance trip Mar 26, 2013
Christian
Location was in a perfect spot. Close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. The front desk girl was beautiful and very helpful. Over all, very satisfied.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2013
MByron
"great hotel for couples"
Wonderful experience. Quiet location close to the beach, walk to shopping and dining on Ocean Drive. Clean and fresh smelling with a delightful décor. Enjoyed the provided beach towels, bag and folding chairs to take to the beach. The roof pool had excellent sun chairs with thick cushions and fluffy towels and chair covers. My wife voted to go back soon.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
"Great small Hotel for couples or singles"
Newly Renovated boutique hotel great location perfect for couples. A very different experience from a large hotel. The people were very friendly and helpful!
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Jay
"Close (But Not Too Close) to SoBe Craziness"
Just a bit south of the craziness that is Lummus Park, at the corner of Ocean Drive and 4th, sits the serene Sense Beach House. Our blue and white cinder-block room was nothing special. It actually felt like a college dorm, but it was clean and the bathroom with overhead shower was spacious (beware: we were offered a free "upgrade" to a room with an ocean view and balcony, but what we weren't told, until we asked, was that it meant giving up our king size bed and settling for a double...so we declined). No, the charm of this hotel is in the design, decor, and atmosphere. It's peaceful and chic. The beach is just a short walk across the street, and the hotel provides towels and folding chairs. There's plenty of shopping on Collins Ave (just a block away). Valet parking was $29, but they get your car to you as often as needed in 10-15 minutes. The rooftop pool is only three feet deep but it's a nice place to relax and enjoy the sunshine. We weren't thrilled with the young ladies who "manned" the front desk (too often, there seemed to be no one on duty), but when our ironing board fell apart, they were quick to deliver a replacement. If you don't want to pay the high prices at the luxury hotels with their private beaches, but don't want to put up with the loud music and crowded sidewalks north of 5th, then Sense Beach House offers a comfortable alternative.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2013
"just a couple of blocks away"
close but not in the heart of the beat of south beach.
4 night trip Jan 31, 2013
charlie
"Nice modern hotel."
Very nice modern hotel. Very hard to find since there was no big sign in front. The girl at the desk was not very knowledgeable and didn't even tell us our room number. It is NOT a place for families.
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
Debbstal
"Great location - cozy feel!"
Stayed for 2 nights with my girlfriend. Service was fine, but nothing exceptional. If anything the staff was very nice, just not super quick or sharp. Room was large, really cool laid back vibe. Restaurant is casual, relatively cheap, and good. Rooftop pool is a hidden gem. Beach is across the street, and the hotel gives you a little beach bag with towels and chairs--helpful! Only problem we had was that the water temp in the shower was either really hot or really cold.
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Alan
"Great Beach House"
I was very satisfied with the Sense Beach House. As soon as you walk through the door you get an amazing whiff of just a calming smell. The lobby area was recently renovated and is like a quaint beach house. The beds are super comfortable (kind of like a memory foam) and the rooms are smartly decorated. For the price and proximity to the beach--I highly recommend this hotel!
3 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2013
It exceeded our expectations. Very comfortable bed, bathroom well done, very clean. Had a nice balcony. Big flat screen mounted on wall easy to see. Would definitely go again.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013
Dan & Betsy

"Sense beach house"
Fabulous!!! Great location safe and very clean lovely place!!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
joanne
"Hidden hideaway one block from South Beach"
After walking past the entrance a few times before realising that it was the hotel we were warmly welcomed, they had valet parking for the car. The room was clean and modern. There was a pool on the roof of the hotel which was great. Walking distance to the beach and multiple places to each just within a 10 minute walk. We only stayed one night but would recommend to others.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Tara
"A diamond in the rough."
Great location, room size and decor. Quality of menu and food is quite good. Staff were friendly but some were not competent. We attempted for 2 days to have bar soap delivered to room and were promised several times it would arrive. However, on last night of stay we were told bar soap had been on back order for a week. We waited for 30 minutes for breakfast one morning only to learn server had forgotten to place order. Another inconvenience was that coffee was not available in the room nor in the lobby. The restaurant opened only at 8:30 am so we needed to leave hotel for a cup. Come on! This is basic stuff. Management needs to provide more training to staff and fix the coffee problem. Do that and you have a great facility.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Denis
"Lovely hotel in perfect location"
My partner and I booked this lovely hotel as part of our honeymoon. The hotels location is perfect, across the road from the beach and right on ocean drive but is also quiet enough to get a good night sleep. The rooms are beautiful and we were offered the honeymoon room which was amazing. The room was so comfortable and clean and the roof too terrace was our favourite place to relax. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. We hope to return one day soon!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Lovely boutique hotel near beach"
I picked the hotel for a short stay in South Beach from the internet, and it lived up to all my expectations. Lovely hotel, really close to the beach and very accommodating for a family of four, with 2 teenagers who had just got off a transatlantic flight into Miami. Will recommend to others.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Clare
"Wonderful hotel"
Very close to beach, laid-back, relaxing, stylish. The most comfortable beds ever! The only thing missing is a coffee make in the room. Otherwise perfect!
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Sara
"Nice hotel in convenient location on South Beach."
A very nice hotel. My only criticisms are that there were no facilities to boil water and wi-fi was down all day on my last day.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Cool hotel great location"
Lovely little place in a fab location on Ocean Drive - so close to the beach but just enough distance from the bars and restaurants 100m up to not be disturbed by noise at night. Loved the decor of the hotel and the staff were brilliant. Beds were really comfy, nice bathroom/shower. Peaceful little pool on the top - great place for sunbathing. Used the hotels beach towels and umbrellas - allowed us to even after we had checked out, a good bonus. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Nice boutique style hotel on Ocean Drive"
I found the hotel to be clean, smart decor and comfortable. Very convenient for shops and beach as well as all the restaurants.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Very nice clean modern hotel in the heart of the action. Beware very noisy bar area open practically all night (ear plugs supplied). Mainly for the younger crowd but very clean and great location.
2 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Paco
"hotel rooms fine BUT!"
Stayed for two nights. The hotel room and location is great, but having to pay extra for wifi doesn't go down well when you are staying in the hotel. Staff were lovely but trying to get just toast and coffee for breakfast was hopeless, the waitress said that they didn't do coffee with milk! Only black!! Ended up getting cappucinos. Yuk.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"Fabulous hotel"
This hotel is fabulous. Gorgeous decor, tranquil and relaxing. Close to beach, shops, bars and restaurants but not in middle of them all. A perfect location if you like a quiet hotel yet close to the action if you want it
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
fiona
"Fab hotel for couples and "grown-up" families"
Having had our long-established booking of a condo further north on Collins cancelled at the last minute because of renovations, I inhaled deeply, prepared to pay the extra and booked the Sense Beach for self, husband and two teenage daughters for our five nights in South Beach, Miami. What a great decision! The hotel had a clean, chic, "beach" feel (fellow Brits, think surfboards rather than buckets and spades). The rooms were stylish, the beds superbly comfortable, our view of Ocean Drive, and the ocean itself, everything we could have hoped for. Space was a bit limited but that was to be expected, with four fully-grown people sharing one (double deluxe) room. We loved the roof-top pool and "chilling" area - beautifully calm and restful. We also loved the restaurant - not cheap but some of the best food we have ever enjoyed and excellent service too. As for location, this could not have been better - just a couple of (walking) minutes south of the general melee, making it convenient for everything in South Beach but less traffic and street noise than two blocks north. We loved it and would return like a shot.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Janet
"Miami stop over"
Great location on South Beach, next to the main strip but enough back to not be noisy when you do want to sleep. Nice decor, restaurant and pool area. Had a few problems with aircon and curtains but staff we're quick to help.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Helen
"very good"
Grate location, helpful staff actually helped us a lot.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
IL
"Excellent for The Beach"
The hotel was let down by the standard of the restaurant. Breakfast took forever even though there were only two busy tables. One of our dinner dishes, salmon in white wine sauce, was tasteless. Coffee making facilities in the room would have been an asset.
4 night family trip Mar 14, 2013
ColinP
"Close but not too close"
The location is great if you want the best of both worlds from Miami South Beach, it's far enough away from the noise and party aspects but still close enough to walk to the restaurants in the evening, head north for the cheaper ones, on Washington or south for a splurge. First impressions were great, a very boutique hotel with a nice laid back feel to it. We were checked in quickly and efficiently. Parking was offered but we'd already parked in the lot just behind the hotel for $30 since there was nowhere to park outside and check in. The room was really big and fresh with a small balcony we could see the sea from (not a full on sea view so beware if purchasing an upgraded room). Good quality shower with a medium flow (rain shower and hose) nice toiletries. Bit light on towels but enough for our 2 nights. Clean and comfortable with memory foam bed. We were below the pool but couldn't hear it. Pool are was great very relaxing with just a shallow pool but comfy loungers. Easy access across the road to the beach, the hotel will provide towels and chairs and the beach bag, nice touch. All in all it was pricey but so was everywhere else ($9 for a bottle of beer in the area!) I would stay here again,but not during spring break, it's everything it said it would be.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2013
CMaclennan
"Excellent boutique hôtel"
The room was excellent. Very clean (literally and in design). Will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2013
JB

"A perfect hotel at a perfect location"
We really enjoyed a nice stay at this design hotel, perfectly situated in the Art Deco district at Miami South Beach. In our book for next visit.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
SE
Excellent accueil, un grand merci a Brian (reception) et notre serveur latino! Grande chambre confortable et tres propre. Acces tres proche a la plage. Restaurant sympa.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
FR
Hotel in posizione ottima, tranquillo e vicinissimo alla zona più frequentata sia di sera che di giorno. In 10 min a piedi ai raggiunge tranquillamente Lincoln Road, la via principale con negozi e ristoranti. Hotel molto pulito, personale gentilissimo, camere all'altezza delle aspettative.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
IT
"Klein modern hotel aan de Ocean Drive"
Geweldig hotel aan de Ocean Drive bij de 4de straat. Binnen 100 meter sta je op het meest populaire deel van Miami Beach of op het strand. Het hotel is netjes en bestaat uit 18 kamers die op 1 of andere manier vanuit het balkon tussen de gebouwen door uitzicht op de zee heeft. Kamers zijn modern ingericht en voorzien van alle gemakken. Zwembad op het dak ik z'n 40 cm diep dus pas op voor je knieën als je gaat zwemmen. De kamers zijn allemaal gehorig
7 night business trip May 2, 2015
Edwin
NL
"Superbe déco et idéalement placé .... parfait"
Super hotel idéalement placé pour redécouvrir South Beach. Terrasse toit avec piscine idéale après journée bien remplie. Isolé de la zone bruyante de south beach .... Déco reposante et confort
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
FR
"Nettes Hotel in guter Lage"
Nettes sauberes Hotel in 2. Reihe zum Strand, 2 Blöcke südlich der Flanier- und Feiermeile in Miami Beach und damit anders als dort ruhig gelegen. Moderne ausgestattete, angenehme Zimmer.
2 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
DE
"Fantastisch hotel, zeker een aanrader!!"
Leuk kleinschalig hotel, met alles erop en eraan. Top locatie! (Dicht bij strand, winkels, art deco district). Heel fijn rooftopterras met zwembad een mooi uitzicht. Strandstoeltjes en parasols beschikbaar om mee te nemen naar het strand (2 min lopen). Al met al een aanrader!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
fam.4 pers
"South beach"
Hotellet ligger nära allt, men ändå i ett lugnt och skönt område. Mycket smakfullt inrett hotell. Det finns en restaurang som serverar mycket god mat. Kan varmt rekommenderas.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
SE
"nice pool, minimal facilities"
The hotel has a nice roof pool. There is a strange resort fee. We missed coffee facilities and ice water. No info in room on hotel facilities. The hotel was overbooked and we received a relocation request two days before arrival. Luckily the problem was solved when we arrived.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Bernardus
BE
"Rustig en dat op Ocean Drive"
Mooie kamers en heerlijke bedden! Op loopafstand van strand en restaurants.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
NL
"Perfecte ligging van het hotel op Miami Beach"
Knus hotel met goede voorzieningen en een perfecte locatie aan de Oceans Drive.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014