All hotels in Concord, North Carolina, United States of America
10175 Weddington Road Ext, Concord, NC, 28027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"When can we come back?"
This hotel was completely kid-oriented. So many great amenities. Even for adults, it was nice to have Dunkin Donut coffee every morning and I just need to walk down the hall or a margarita out by the pool. The wristband was also so convenient: unlocked room door, charged items/food to room account, used to get into pool and we never had to remember where the keys were. You may wonder why you pay so much to stay here, but it was worth it for our family and so close to nice restaurants and activites (race shops and Charlotte Motor speedway) outside of the hotel.
6 night trip Jul 24, 2014
ShonnaW
"Family Reunion"
We were in the area for a family reunion and decided to spend two days at the GWL. My 5 grand kids had the best time ever. They range from 15 down to 2 years old and all had a great time. We have already talked about coming back again
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"The kids enjoyed the water park."
We surprised the kids by coming here. We have been to the one in Virginia and twice to the one in PA. While driving home from Florida, I thought it would be nice to surprise them because sometimes coming home from vacation is a bummer. They could not believe it when we pulled into the parking lot. They gave us wolf ears at check in which was a nice touch that we never got before. There were 2 bathrooms which is always great when traveling with 6 people. The kids loved the water park especially the ropes. I enjoyed the wave pool. Of course the tubes were a blast too. It was a little bit out of the way (an extra 100 miles) but so worth it so see the kids excitement!
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
joy
The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything you ask of them.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
It was a very nice stay. The water park and the extras in side the lodge were great.
"Great for family"
Loved, loved, loved the room. We had enough sleeping space for everyone. There was even a pull out couch with the two queen beds. The towels were pre stocked for a family. The water park was a huge hit with my children. The rooms were quiet. Again, loved it.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
"Fun"
We had a great time. Room was clean and staff was great. I was disappointed in the food choices. The Loose Moose dinner buffet had hardly anything kid friendly, ended up leaving the hotel for dinner. Pizza was okay for lunch, a little well done on top. Wish the bathrooms at the waterpark had lower sinks, had to pick my 3 year old up everytime to was his hands. Needed more balls for the basketball hoops in the pools. Kids were playing with balls without using the hoops, but we wanted to play basketball but had no ball.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
"Disney in Concorc"
There is so much to do at the GWL for our grandchildren. Staff are five star and our room was immaculate. This was about our 10-12 time here with grandchildren, it has greatly improved.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Excellent Experience"
We took our kids to Great Wolf for the first time for a "school's out" treat. I checked in Friday at 4pm and didn't even have to wait in line--they were busy but able to handle the crowds quickly and efficiently. I observed this to be the case throughout our stay. The hotel, water park and amenities were quite busy, but they knew how to handle it so that we never had wait for anything. The staff was extremely competent and very friendly across the board. The room, common areas and facilities were all clean and everything looked brand new. We had a great time!
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
J
We had a wonderful time. There were a lot of restaurant to choose from outside the hotel, which was awesome.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
My daughter really enjoyed herself. There was alot of things to do in the hotel and around. The live band near the outside pool and the face painting area for the kids were very nice.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Karen's family experience"
Lodge catered to all ages young children, teens, adults, and senior citizens. Every employee spoke with a smile on their face every time they passed by. It was a pleasurable experience with plenty to keep everyone occupied from the special events for children, the waterpark, the game room, miniature bowling, restaurants, and shops.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Awesome Family Resort!"
Had a great time here! The water park was convenient and clean. Onsite food was outstanding. Convenient Dunkin Donuts on site. Lots for the kids to do. Felt safe letting our child go on her own throughout the building. We'll be back!
3 night family trip May 15, 2014
"Great family hotel for all ages"
Staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Park was very safe and clean. We all had a great time!
Other trip May 25, 2014
stephabie
"Great place!!"
Close to everything. Great big comfortable rooms, pleasant staff with all the amenities one needs. Perfect place to bring children!
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Christine
"Room was dirty.. AND WAY OVERPRICED!!!"
There was popcorn in the bed sheets from the previous stay... floor was filthy... the stairs were so slick going up to the slides i fell down 15+ flights of stairs bruising my side and elbow the hotel just said did you see the lifeguards? i said no my pride was bruised... lol well after relaying all this to Great Wolf they offered NOTHING IN RETURN!!!! NO... here lemme credit your OUTRAGOUS one night stay. or here lemme offer you anything.... VERY DISAPPOINTING!!. IF you are looking for an indoor waterpark stay SEEK ELSEWHERE!!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Great place to take kids. The room was nice and the water park was clean and safe. There are many activities to do on site. Great family fun!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay with kids."
Had a wonderful time! Great place to stay with kids. The restaurant Buffett not that great order from the menu it's a little pricey but worth it.
Other trip May 11, 2014
maggie
"Family Friendly"
I booked a basic room and even though it, I'm sure wasn't as nice as the other types of rooms, was extremely spacious. The tall ceilings and partition to separate the sitting area from the bed made it seem so much larger. The shower head with sprayer was ideal for bathing a two year old!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
April
The only thing I would have liked was a better view from my room.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Erin
"Great family place."
Hotel is amazing! Great location- many stores and restaraunt nearby.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Kids loved it"
The water park is the main draw to this child friendly hotel. Lots for kids to do and eat. The kids enjoyed it the most and that was the reason we went. They said this was one of their favorite vacations.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Fun for the Family"
My kids had a blast. I booked on Expedia then when I checked in I was told my "Kid Cabin" had been over-booked. So they upgraded me to a larger room. It worked out for the best. The sell of chlorine was over-powering for me. It hit as soon as I walked into the building. My only complaint is that nothing was included and everything other than the water park was extra. We will most likely go back.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Bugmonkey
"Fun hotel with multiple amenities. Slow check-in."
Late check-in because the room wasn't clean/ready yet. No apology or offer to hold our luggage from staff. Had to keep calling to check on it, then check-in downstairs; which had a longer line than the main registration area by the time it was ready. Apparently many others were not ready either. We wouldn't mind a late check-in usually, but we just drove 8 hours and brought in all of our things and weren't about to lug everything back out again. Room was okay. For $440 per night + $91 in taxes/fees ($531), I expected something a little nicer. I'm guessing most of the cost was for the pool/amenities, as the room itself was what you'd expect in a quality/sleep in for $79 - $129 per night. The kids bunk beds were fun and having a TV in their area was a bonus. The pool area was nice, but like a sauna (good for kids, but it was a little stifling for me). The food at the restaurant was pricey, but good. We had fun at the arcade, playing MagiQuest (an extra $102 for 3 players), and bowling at the arcade bowling alley. Overall, a good experience. Maybe 3.5 or 4 out of 5. Definitely try to stay more than 1 day...lots to do.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Ian
"Grand Wolf Lodge"
Very nice. Clean. check in was fast. Parking was good. Room was clean but a little worn. Needs new mattress and new mattress in sofa bed. Carpets throughout are worn.The theme was excellent. The decor was great. The main areas, like the lobby, were nice and large.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Great atmosphere, kid friendly."
Great fun, cozy. Lots for kids to do. Wish ice cream shop stayed open later. Will be back.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Indoor water park"
We had a great time. I am not a big fan of water parks so went in with a less than eager attitude but came out with a great experience. Great Wolf keeps the park extremely clean. Two things that dampen the experience 1) really bad service at dinner..if you don't order the buffet expect to wait for drinks and food 2) the number of unsupervised kids running through the halls...it is so unbelievable the number of kids with such bad manners and no parents around.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Suebo
"Fabulous time at Great Wolf"
My family of 5 stayed a couple nights and had a great time!! The lifeguards do a phenomenal job! I have never felt more at ease with my kids in the water. There are many things to do at the lodge and we were never bored! We will be back!
2 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Great activities for the kids."
Howling tornado was kids' favorite ride and the arcade was good.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"excellent stay"
Staff was wonderful, room was great and food was excellent.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Best hotel ever, the kids were so happy"
this was a birthday present for my middle son who turned 35, we also brought along my two grandchildren they had fun playing with there Uncle in the water park I to enjoyed everything we never left the lodge everything we needed was right there. The food at the Loose Moose was great we ate there 3 times, we also had fun at the dance party saturday night, best over all experince we will be coming back.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
claudia
"It's okay if you like the shtick."
We booked a Saturday night stay in a Kids Kamp suite for my daughter's birthday; she brought a friend and they stayed in the bunk beds. Were it not for the "shtick" of the camp theme, this would have been a run-of-the-mill hotel room--nothing luxurious about it. The bed pillows were the hardest and lumpiest I ever felt. The "balcony" is a mere three feet wide, and the bathroom sink is in the entryway to the room. Yes, I get it -- it's a stay at an indoor water park. But the food is terrible; a friend had told me the food is "a step up from a truck stop" and advised us to bring our own. So we brought breakfast foods and went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant, but did have lunch at the waterpark: the worst chicken tenders ever. The kids wouldn't eat them. My biggest gripe: everything is an "extra": you're paying through the nose for the hotel/waterpark, and then you have to pay extra for the mini-golf, bowling, MagicQuest, and arcade. Before booking the room, I asked what the "resort fee" covered, and was told it covered free parking and Wi-Fi. (That's it.) I'm really hoping my kids don't ask to go back anytime soon.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Nice room but didn't sleep 4"
We had a room that slept 4 - a king and a pullout sofa. Our kids are little so we figured the pullout would be ok...especially for 1 night. The pullout was awful. I have felt dog beds that are softer. My kids had a terrible night with springs popping out of the mattress and poking into them. Was very disappointed.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Molly
"Nice family vacation spot!"
This was a nice family oriented hotel with lots of stuff to do in the hotel! No need to leave for dinner the restraunt is great! Break fest buffet is awesome too!!
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Attentive Lifeguards"
As a mother of three, my favorite thing about Great Wolf Lodge is the attentiveness of the life guards. I know that there is no way they will miss anything. They are constantly scanning the pool and watching everybody. It makes me feel safe and I don't spend the whole time worrying about my kids.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
loved it but very expense for one night
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
April. Church
"expensive and crowded"
Everything at the hotel was extremely overpriced. The water park was very crowded but the kids still had a good time. I would recommend bringing it going out for all meals. If you are health conscious, there are no healthy options.
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2014
"Great for entertaining kids!"
We Love the Great Wolf Lodge!! This was our 5th trip and it was as Great as our 1st! Although our children are now 15, 13, 11 & 9, they still Love and enjoy our time at the lodge!!!
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Penny
"Too average for the money"
It was a lot of money for EVERYTHING to be so mediocre.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Great Wolfe Lodge Concord NC"
We live in Concord NC and it was a nice get a way. Everyone was so nice and kids had a blast.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great Family Stay"
It was a great overnight stay. The room was nice and the beds where comfortable. The giant floating snake had some damage that looked like it needed repair in the pool area. Other than that the place was clean and in good repair.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2014
Alan
Very good!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Great with kidsvery"
Very nice hotel. Waterpark very nice. Kids loved it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
scott
The water park is very nice, we took our grand kids ages 6-10, and there was plenty to do and great water rides. The only complaints I have is limited food and pricy. The sofa sleeper also is very uncomfortable. This was our second time and I would definitely would go back. We were there for New Years Eve and it was a lot of fun, good job by the staff.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Ronnie
"great wolf escape???"
We took our kids here for a one night escape for the holidays. The kids had a blast but for the price you pay I wish it were a little more inclusive. The line for a Dunkin donuts breakfast should be a clue to the hotel that their breakfast buffet prices are ridiculous. The magic quest game would have been fun but I just couldn't justify shelling out another $60 plus for 2 kids too play. Great fun but not cheap!!
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2013
Jill
"absolutely wonderful - lots for your $$$$"
From time we arrived in driveway until time we left we were greeted with smiles, hospitality and staff that aimed to please. We arrived early & room not ready but our fun began immediately with passes to indoor water park. Only disappointment was charge for lockers, but we left our things in the car and on chairs at poolside. Meals reasonably priced, Dunkin Donuts coffee was nice surprise, refrigs/micros in room meant breakfast & lunch was accessible if we chose to do so. Face painting, puppet shows, wolf walks, storytime, MagiQuest, even SNOW..all under one roof. Took one grandchild 3 years ago and one from Calif here this Christmas and we had to go again. He loved every minute and did all (but Hurricane) over and over again! With room and most recreation included, it certainly was worth every penny spent. Nice memories created and I loved watching my grown children as well as grandchild. Hope to go back with our now 9 month old in a few years. Expedia made this easier on pocketbook and everything was in order when I arrived.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Hair was still In. Shower and refill cup that we paid for had no where to fill the next day until 12.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Awesome"
This was a excellent trip the hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. All the extras on the propertly made it an amazing trip.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
Luisa
"Indoor Water Park Hotel"
The water park hotel was great for small children. The room was not 100% clean. The utilities were difficult to operate. The heating system made loud noises at 5 am.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Alan
The sofa bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever had to not sleep on. It was like sleeping on springs, I still can't believe that was supposed to be a bed.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013