All hotels in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
1199 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA, 02664, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

On the first day of our stay, we spent a lot of time at the pool and in the hot tub, which was nice and hot. When we went back the following day, the hot tub was merely tepid; when I asked an attendant about it, he said that it was broken and the repairman had been called, but he didn't think the repairs would occur until the following day. that was a major disappointment, as one of the enticements of the Clarion is the hot tub, and my sisters and I had planned to use it a lot during our three-day trip. The location is good, far enough out of the hustle and bustle of Hyannis, but accessible to everything. the room was clean, and my bed comfortable with a nice assortment of feather and non-feather pillows. We had a medical emergency that caused us to depart a day early, and since the room was non-refundable, we lost our last night's payment. I guess I didn't expect the clerk to do otherwise, but she never even expressed regret, etc. Neither clerk was particularly helpful when we asked about local dining; it was as if they didn't even live there and had no idea of what was available.
3 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
Ann
"Resort Feel In Cape"
The kids enjoyed the reasonably priced snack choices in the lobby late-night and the 24hr. coffee and tea. The room was remarkably clean. The pool was well-maintained and the sauna in the pool area was an extra surprise. It was close to everything and a great deal. Check in and out were super easy. We loved it.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
The only problem was with the toilet. It kept on running. i told the front desk about it the next day.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"Reasonable for a winter weekend getaway"
Overall the hotel was fine. The pool and hot tub were wonderful and warming for such a cold weekend. The staff was pleasant and unobtrusive. The drawbacks were that there was no way to regulate the room temp, either it was too hit or too cold, by easily 10 degrees either setting. The toilet handle was stubborn and so there was no toilet pressure. The other issue was the coverlets were stained with something solid, so we did'nt uses them.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Good Location"
Almost everything was fine. The PTAC type heating and air conditioning, that is found at this and other hotels, is cheap and noisy. Not in keeping with the quality of the rest of the facility. I recommend upgrading to Mini Splits. They will save energy and are whisper quiet.
2 night trip Jan 15, 2014
Stuart Rideout
"Highly recommend"
Great staff. Hotel clean and comfortable. Pool excellent a perfect place for an off season get-away
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
ellen
"Good Hotel"
The room was clean, the bed comfortable, the staff friendly,. Rooms have fridge but no microwave. They SELL breakfast for $10. It is cheaper to go outside the hotel! Other than no free breakfast, was very pleased/
7 night trip Jan 3, 2014
Steve G
There were only 20 rooms being used and I had a heard of cattle over my head from 7am to 10am I thought I was going to sleep in.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Nice place to stay...easy access to street from 1st floor and a nice restaurant across the street. Couldn't sample the breakfast as it was late for a duck hunter at 7 AM, but there were breakfast sandwiches to buy which worked well at 4:30 AM. Will be going back in Jan.
2 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Great!"
Only complaint was the pool water was too cold. Otherwise everything was great
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Just fine"
Stayed at the Clarion for one night just to get away. It was fine. No frills. Clean enough. Nothing fancy, nothing objectionable. May or may not stay here again. It was convenient for what we wanted to do. I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. Staff was friendly. I would say if you get a good price, then it would be worthwhile.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Vicky
"Good location in cape."
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean.The beds were comfortable. We were close to everything (food,gas etc.). The tv was good and offered many channels.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
joe
"Convenient to beaches, dining and shopping"
On the Cape for a wedding and I was looking for a clean, quiet place to stay near the event, which I found at the Clarion. The staff was courteous and efficient at check-in. They were even more accommodating when I called from my room a while later asking to move my room due to a loud crowd in the room next to mine. They quickly provided me with an upgrade at no charge to a room at the back of the hotel in the corner. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The cleaning staff was friendly, thorough and efficient. A great place to stay and I will certainly be back!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Terri
"Nice Hotel Just Down the Road from Main Street"
Room was clean and comfortable with an indoor swimming pool that was very nice. Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
Jon
"Good basic hotel for the money"
Not super fancy, but just the right amount of amenities for a short two day stay. Indoor pool was clean and well maintained and the breakfast buffet was convenient and adequate. Be aware that if you stay on the ground floor, you will hear the footsteps of the people above you very clearly.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
Andrew B.
Check-in was efficient and we were greeted with genuine warmth and enthusiasm. The property is very pretty and everything looks recently updated. The pool area and room patios are especially inviting. Very comfortable rooms. I recommend it!
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Great reasonably priced family hotel-2 great pools"
Great stay. Reasonably priced. Was a little scared by some of the reviews re: room cleaning and friendliness, but the hotel was great. Decent room. Called us when room was ready. Allowed for late checkout even though during peak weekend. Inside and outside pools were great. Lunch o/s with outside pool at gazebo!!
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2013
"Great experience!"
My fiancé and I booked a last minute 3 day getaway and this hotel was perfect. Clean, new, comfortable, close to sea gull beach and right next door to an ice cream parlor! We didn't get to use the pools or eat their breakfast since we were always out but, everythinglooked great. I would've done more research to find a hotel near a popular lighthouse or a ferry to explore more of cap cod instead of driving to everything and wasting more time in the car. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
jennie
"Just Fine!"
We were there just one night,and all was fine.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
A little far inland, but the price was great. All in all, it was a fantastic stay! The staff was very friendly!!
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2013
Ian
"I will be back again"
Very clean, well kept hotel with a courteous staff at a prime location, and a good price.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Russ
"Excellent Clean Hotel close to everything"
We will return
1 night trip May 17, 2013
"Recent stay at Clarion Hotel"
We found your hotel to be a good place to stay. The pool was great. Nice and warm for our baby. There was a problem in our room where one part of the room was warm, and the other part was cold. And the other thing was that we didn't like that it was one way around the building. I had to pick up my in-laws out front, and because another car came up behind me, I had to drive all around the building again, as there was no place for me to pull over.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2013
Great pool. Nice rooms. Horrible breakfast and it cost 5 bucks. Overall though a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2013
dave

"Good value for your money"
We came up for a friends wedding. Hotel was very convenient and clean. Complimentary breakfast was delicious. We were only here for 1 night so we did not get to take advantage of all the hotel has to offer. We will definitely stay here again and would recommend. We hope to be back next summer for a longer trip!
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
Gina
"Excellent motel"
We stayed at the Clarion Inn for 2 nights and were very impressed with the hotel, staff & facilities. It provided everything we required for our stay. There was a good choice of breakfast items. The hotel is clean, quiet and well-kept.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Maria

"Tolles Hotel!"
zwei schöne Pools. Der Innenpool mit etwas zu viel Chlor. Ideal zum Wäsche waschen. Zwei Waschmaschinen und zwei Tumbler. Das Frühstückzimmer ist sehr klein, aber wir haben einen Platz erhalten. Das Zimmer war schön und sauber, das Personal nett.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Denise
CH
"Gutes Hotel, Personal sehr nett"
Mitten auf der Insel und man kann alles gut erreichen
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
DE
"goed alternatief"
Kamer groot, schoon comfortabel, goed alternatief voor het drukke en duurdere Hyannis
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
fam van noort
NL
il soggiorno è andato bene anche se ritengo che sia un pò caro per essere un motel
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
marina
IT
"prima Familienhotel"
Die Ausstattung des Hotels ist prima. Leider war das zweigeschossige Wohngebäude mit Holzdielen für das Obergeschoss gebaut, so dass man aus dem Obergeschoss jeden Schritt unten hören kann. Auch die Schallisolierung der Zimmer nebeneinander könnte besser sein. Im Zimmer ist alles, was man braucht vorhanden: TV, Internetzugang über TV und WLAN, Safe, Bad mit Dusche und WC. Leider war das Waschbecken im Zimmerflur, so dass man hier keine Privatsphäre hat. Eine Tür oder ein Vorhang wären möglich, hätte das Zimmer optisch verkleinert, was wohl nicht gewünscht ist. Gegen Aufpreis kann man entweder Frühstücksbuffet im Frühstücksraum oder Kleinigkeiten an der Rezeption kaufen. Kaffee gibt es immer kostenlos. Leider war das kostenlose WLAN immer wieder überlastet und der Zugang erforderte mehrmals täglich eine neue Anmeldung mit Zustimmung zu den Bedingungen, um eine Verbindung überhaupt aufbauen zu können. Das Zimmer war sauber, das Personal freundlich. Für den Innen- und den Außenpool lagen zusätzliche Handtücher zur freien Verfügung bereit. Die Anlage wirkt insgesamt gepflegt. Es gibt auch einen separaten Spielraum mit kostenpflichtigen Arcade-Spielen. Mehrfach in den Gebäuden sind Getränke- und Süßigkeitenautomaten vorzufinden.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Ralf
DE
"Not worth the money"
TOO expencive for what you get. Payed 243$ for one night and it wasnt even luxury. It said in the hotel anemmeties, that if you could order a breakfast box to go if you where in a hurry, when we asked the nigth wacth she said no. Hmmmm... Would not recomment.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013