All hotels in West Memphis, Arkansas, United States of America
898 Ingram Blvd, West Memphis, AR, 72301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Made New Orleans easy."
This was way above expectation for the price. Ideally located for tourists about a minutes walk from Bourbon St. Everything about the hotel was great especially the breakfast. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Only issue was the $38 a day for parking but it was handy to have the valet parking for trips to the swamps and plantations. Considering we got a low rate for the room we just considered that as part of the deal. Parking all around is expensive. Would definitely stay at this hotel next time. Wouldn't even look elsewhere dur mainly to the location.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"VERY RUDE staff, dirty and very sparse room."
Upon checking in to the hotel I was rudely greeted by the lady at the front desk. She was curt and very unfriendly. I chose this hotel as it was listed as pet friendly and was cheap. I had booked a deal with a two bedroom twin on Hotels.com and paid for this. However, upon seeing that I was by myself, the lady told me not to touch the other bed, use only one towel, and to keep my cat in a cage all night so he would not touch the other bed. This was so she "would not have to wash both comforters." I also had to pay an additional fee for the cat (which I didn't mind), but if I am paying an additional fee, the car should be able to move around the room. Also, when I handed the lady my credit card to pay for the pet deposit, the lady looked upset and told me to pay cash. When I said I did not have any, she got even more upset and angrily ran my credit card. The room was dirty with worn blankets and sheets that didn't appear to have been washed recently. Also, there were no tissues, shampoo, etc. in the room, only one small bar of soap. I would definitely pay a little extra not to be treated so rudely by the staff and to have a little more comfort in the room.
Response by New Hampshire Inn
Dear Kathryn, I'm sorry for the negative experience you had at our hotel. I would like to personally apologize for the misunderstanding that took place between you and my front desk staff. By no means they meant to be unfriendly or rude. We are sorry to lose you as a customer but at the same time understand your frustration. Sincerely, Management
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Kathryn
"Close to Beale Street but questionable area"
There are no amenities so it's a good place to stay for people passing through. The room was spacious and clean, but the bed was pretty hard and there was a burn hole in the blanket, I usually don't pick at small things, but come on throw it away. The hotel is in a questionable area and you have to be rung in to talk to the front desk. Then again there were dozens of hotels within a mile so I guess it's an okay area, we didn't stay long enough to make a decision on this. Overall it's 10 mins to Beale Street and a cheap, quiet hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Kirsten
"If u need a place 2 crash for the nite, this works"
Not the greatest neighborhood, but for the price there was a fridge, a microwave, a clean bed & bath.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Ninette
"Pleasant stay at this hotel. I would recommend."
I would recommend staying here despite what it looks likes from the outside the inside is newly remodeled and looks really nice. I don't usually comment on my stay at hotels but this one really shocked me when I walked into my room. Really nice and the staff was very friendly. The only thing that we had a problem with was toilet paper. They did not keep an extra roll in the bathroom other than that my stay was excellent.
Response by New Hampshire Inn
Dear Phyllis, Thank you so much for your kind words! I'd like to apologize on behalf of our housekeeping staff for not leaving an extra toilet paper roll. We normally do leave an extra unopened roll for our guests. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our establishment and are very appreciative of your positive review. We hope to see you again in the near future. Thank you!
3 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
phyllis d.
"memphis"
It was going to be overnight on way to destination. But stayed the day to do local entertainment. Owners were wonderful and very helpful in our decision on going to Graceland.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Very comfortable stay. Well kept, spacious, clean room, quiet. Pleasant staff. Bring your own toiletries.
4 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"memphis hotel"
Very nice room for the price. I am not quite sure if I misunderstood what I was booking for but we got a huge suite with a kitchenette for the price of a regular hotel room. Very nice management. Hotel not far from several restaurants and fast food. Neighborhood a bit sketchy, but it was close to the freeway so not too bad. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Customer Service...NO GO!"
The cheap price did not include "good customer service and it did not include towels. They wanted to charge extra for 2 queen beds instead of 1 king. They were not helpful. NO towels at all. I asked and was given some of the grayest towels imaginable. Spend the extra few dollars and stay at a more familiar hotel chain.
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Samuel
"A good place to stay a night"
This is a good, clean, reasonably priced hotel. We stayed one night on the road and found service to be responsive, the room to be clean, and the neighborhood quiet enough for a good night's sleep. New Hampshire Inn doesn't offer a lot of frills, but it's a good place to spend a night or two in comfort. It's what I think a basic hotel should be like. It's also located close to I-40 and a reasonable distance from several of the major attractions in Memphis. I would definitely recommend it as a place to stay and would stay again if passing through the area.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Average condition for a good price"
We checked in about 10pm and the staff seemed annoyed. We were not told about the breakfast and our reservation was for 4 people. The room had 2 towels, 1 wash cloth. There was not even the travel shampoo and just 1 really small soap. The beds were firm but with squeaky springs and you could definitely feel any movement.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"I recommend this place"
Very suprised at the comfort of the room and beds. Very quiet. They take excellent care of you. No breakfast or blow dryers but that was ok since the price was so good. I woupd absolutely stay there again
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great experience."
I was very surprised when I saw my room that I booked for a personal trip. It was super affordable, clean, comfortable, and had a microwave, fridge, big flat screen tv, very comfortable bed, and it was spacious. The clerk was not friendly-but he was efficient. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It has a great location too! close to the casino/dog track, gas station, interstate, and easy to find. I felt very safe in this hotel, which says a lot because I travel to different areas of the country and this place had plenty of parking space, great lighting, and was well kept.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Ronda
"Good Simple Room"
Room is simple and clean. Truly nothing special, but if you need a safe good room for the night its exactly what you need.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"nice room"
The only complaint I have is that they unplug the ice machine in the winter.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"No Thanks"
No shampoo. Gas station soap. Uncomfortable bed. Major freeze occurred with no attempt made at all to sand or salt parking lot or stairs.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great Pet Friendly Hotel"
It was late and I had been traveling for about 10 hours. I found this hotel that was pet friendly as I was traveling with my small dog. They were super nice. The room was super CLEAN. The bed was comfortable. I will be staying here again on my return trip. The hotel was a bit older, but in good condition.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Janie
"Awful"
The bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable. The tv was old, the shower area was too small.
"Sad"
Didn't like the hotel at all I ended up check out going somewhere else
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Deborah
Great place to stay and quite I'll go back and stay every time I work in that area
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Not the best, but could have been worse."
The picture of the hotel on computer looks better than what it really looks like. It was clean, but when the vent in the bathroom was on it seemed to pull cigerette smell into the room. That did not smell good to us since we do not smoke. When the vent was off the smell was better. Disappointed there was no breakfast offered. But I guess for the price it was all we needed for the night.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Debbie
Clean, comfortable, quiet room. Very nice staff. Very close to the interstate, easy to find. Will definitely stay here again. Very economical.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
laurie
"They allow pets!"
The first person who waited on me was confused and had to call someone else to find my reservation even with a conformation number. The only way you could get into the lobby was by ringing a bell. Makes you wonder about the neighborhood! But the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean,the TV worked fine and there was FREE internet service but no coffee in the room. There were places to eat nearby. New tile on the floor and newly painted rooms. But I did find cockroaches, but you are in the South. The primary reason I rented the room was because they allow pets. All-in-all I think I would rent again from here.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!"
The worst. No breakfast, no coffee pot in the room, overflowing septic tank where u walk your dog. Low water psi. Just a horrible room for what you pay. I will never stay again. Pathetic.
Response by New Hampshire Inn
I'm sorry you had a negative experience at our hotel. Nowhere in our page we mention that we offer breakfast. The clerk mentioned to you that we are working towards serving breakfast, but you rudely responded that it doesn't matter to you when we'll have breakfast because we don't have it during your stay. And there is no septic tank near or around our property. The water you saw where you walked your dog was rain water accumulated over time. We offer a basic clean room for our guests and I apologize it wasn't up to your standards.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
leonard
"A good, decent place to spend two or three nights."
I had only one issue but it was an aggravating one; the ice machine did not work. That is just not acceptable.
Fenoixrising
"Not what I asked for not happy"
Sucked and wont go back to this hotel again.. not happy with this at all .... asked for a suite and was told ok and got 2 double beds ... wth dont people listen
gale
"This well run affordable hotel is excellent ! ! !"
Some of the reviews are conflicting. I see this with many different properties. I simply have no clue what some people expect. This property is spacious and comfortable. It is more than acceptable. Room 101 was huge when compared to most newer properties. The King Bed was just fine, the blankets were warm and the linens were very clean. I would have been happy to stay for a week or more but this was just a one night stop over.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
The stay was nice. Room was much better than expected. Nice, quiet area.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"New Hampshire in"
Hotel was okay but the day of the stay we had the price has dropped and hotels.com should adjust my tab the overall condition of the hotel is fair not not the greatest hotel lots of empty rooms for the price.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
JJ
"over all stay"
For the price it was a good deal.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"outstanding"
This was a very nice and clean hotel. It was also close to Southland park, a casino and dog park, so that was a win. It was inexpensive and worth every dollar. I will be staying again.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Fe
"Fine basic room"
It was good for the price. Nothing special no free breakfast
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Cheap hotel but suprisingly a good hotel. Close to the highway but there is construction on the the exit to the hotel so don't forget to take the one before it. From the outside it looks like a cheap hotel. Parking lot is well lit and area seems safe. Manager at the desk was nice and checked me in quickly without issues. Once I got into the room I was genuinely surprised. The room I was in was very large. You walked into a small section that had a couch and a small table. Next you had a large bed tv fridge and microwave. Than the bathroom. Water was hot. It has outdated furniture pillows were flat and the sheets were thin but clean. Also no coffee maker. Overall I would say this is a very good place considering I spent 50 with tax if you dont require extra amenities
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
mark
"Easy access to freeway and friendly staff"
Was a brief overnight stay and hotel staff was friendly. Price was very good. Room was clean and well maintained except for a security bar lock that the hotel manager noted for repair.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"comfortable room"
paint a little bright for my taste...but we were just staying the night. bed was comfortable. Room was clean. We left happy and rested.
"Comfortable and Clean"
We spent one night here just passing thru and it was a very clean room, the staff was pleasant. There was a Waffle House close be and their breakfast was delicious. We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
veronica
"Pleasant experience"
Nice stay for our budget. We would return for another stay. The surrounding area was a little scary, but there were no issues.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Hotel in Transition"
I had a pleasant stay here. The biggest drawback was that the hotel is being renovated, so there were building materials and rolls of carpet near the front door. This was a little unsettling at first, but my room was newly painted and carpeted. The bedspreads could stand to be updated, but they were clean. There wasn't a lamp on the nightstand and I like to read in bed, so this bothered me. I also had to go buy my own shampoo and conditioner. There was soap there. All-in-all, a pleasant stay that will be improve with the completion of renovation and adding back in some little things.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Ann
"convenient, don't get what you pay in advance for"
Paid for two king rooms, because of late arrival had to settle for one king and one double, since we paid in advance and no refund we should have gotten what we paid for
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"close to everything"
This location was close to everything. This is a family owned hotel without any amenities.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Pamela
"Difficult Communication"
We had to call for directions and could not understand the manager. Finally figured it out by ourselves. Ice maching was not working so had to go to office. Office was locked early evening. Had to ring for assistance and manager went into residence to get us ice. Next morning to check out the office was not open at around 730 a.m.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Larry Secor
Just fine. A little difficult to get to because of road construction.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Remodeled room, nice, clean and quite."
Remodeled room, nice, clean and quite. Owner very friendly and willing to work with you to make your stay pleasant.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Walter
"Good location,"
The room look like it was still under repair, no door handle on bath room door. No closet just a rack like a flea market sales area, no secure inside lock on entrance door. Wife totally disfied with room.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Hotel manager very helpful. We have stayed here (on way to see daughter in Austin, Texas) a few times and are happy with hotel stays. Plan to stay here any time we are in the area.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
Jim/Marlene
"Liked well enough."
Mgr was very nice and helpful. However the room had no soap, shampoo, or Kleenex. No breakfast, not even coffee in the morning. Nevertheless, It was a good comfortable room for the price.
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Very inexpensive, you cannot complain too much."
Right off the interstate. Some folks on here are complaining about the location, that it's in a bad neighborhood. It's alright. If you're looking for a less expensive alternative to expensive downtown hotels in Memphis (TN), this is a good choice. Just be prepared. Not a luxury place. Only real complaint I have is they were working on the place very early on a Saturday morning, woke me up after not much sleep.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Jody
"Good low Budget Inn"
Worth the money!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
L Tucker
"good hotel for the money"
got in late. pleasing front desk staff. fast and easy check in.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Russ
"Acceptable, cheap stay... Bring blow dryer!!"
It was an overall good experience considering that I only paid $43 per night.. However, I could have got better accomodations for $50. Really, the only part that bugged me is that it didn't have an iron or blow dryer provided, but manager did loan me an iron. Room did have fridge and microwave, seating area, directv 120 channels, king size bed. Tv was 19 in 4:3 display (old color tube tv). However, I used tablet over wifi (fast and free) to stream Netflix, no problem. Hotel was small and cleanliness was acceptable for the the price. Considering the location being in West Memphis, good stay. Don't get me started on the interstate construction, detours, etc... But that's another story!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014