All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

"Relaxation"
trip was for a relaxing weekend and that's what we received. Hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. Will definitely stay again.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Happy"
Very happy with all the services. Will stay there again.
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Jack
"very clean room"
Well appointed room, very clean, quiet location. A little far from stuff, but right off Deerfoot. Bring your own towels, because they had run out by 7:00 pm and housekeeping isn't there to get more pool towels. We had to drive to Walmart to get towels so we could swim.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Valentines Day Stay"
The stay was really good. The hotel staff were very friendly and informative. I brought my small dog with us and they gave her a bag with a toy and a treat as part of the pet package. The room was clean, a couple of chocolates and bottles of water were left for us. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jo-anne
"A Very Pleasant Surprise in an Industrial Location"
When I needed a hotel close to the business strip along 130th avenue SE in Calgary, I was expecting clean, but otherwise basic, spartan accommodations. When I approached the hotel and saw that it was near an out-of-the-way casino, I had certain misgivings, given both its location, and the fact I'd never stayed at a Service Plus Inn before. It turns out I needn't have worried. At all. The hotel was very clean, the front end staff were very cordial and professional, and the rooms were spacious, quiet, and very comfortable. The only caveat, and it's a small one, is that the corridors were kept at a very, very warm temperature. Very. But, given that my stay was in early February, it was preferable to the alternative extreme. In sum, I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel's quality. I would definitely stay with them again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Fantastic hotel!!!"
Came on a business trip for one night. The hotel and staff are warm and welcoming - very accommodating. The room itself was very clean, not a speck of dirt to be seen! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Great hotel, jacuzzi room was worth it, very romantic and relaxing.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Always been great"
I have stayed here numerous times both for work and personal. The staff have always been friendly. The rooms comfortable and clean. The breakfast very nice and a great variety. My hotel of choice for Calgary stays.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Pleasantly suprised"
We needed a room on short notice due to bad weather. We chose it based on location and price and were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean, comfortable and the continental breakfast had lots of selection for both adults and kids.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, and quiet"
We had a pleasant stay here. When we arrived they knew our small dog was coming with us so provided a great care package for her (brand new toy, poop bags and a cookie). I would stay here again, but we found the hotel very, very warm. The breakfast was really nice and aside from the temperature we would stay here again!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Shannon
"Easy access"
Awesome - only thing that could be improved is the beds - they are old
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Pleasant Stay!"
My wife and I thoroughly check each room for cleanliness issues, bedbugs etc. before we get comfortable.This may have been one of the cleanest hotels we ever stayed in( We were burnt at an Alberta Hampton Inn with bedbugs ).The hotel was not busy and we ended up having pool and waterslide to ourself, which was a plus.Staff was friendly and the free breakfast was very good.I will stay there again!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay!"
First time at this hotel. Friendly, helpful staff, nice, clean room. Continental breakfast was good. We attended an event at Deerfoot Casino and were pleasantly surprised that this hotel offered free shuttle service to and from the casino. We would stay here again and recommend it to others. Overall good experience.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice and close to Deerfoot Casino"
This hotel was recommended to me since my husband and I were going to a function on New Years at the Deerfoot Casino. It was great since we were able to get a shuttle there and back at no extra charge. The staff was great and the room was clean. I would defenitley stay there again!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Tammy
"Will be back again."
Staff were very friendly and helpful. One of the cleanest most comfortable hotels if stayed at in years
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very nice clean comfortable hotel. We will be back"
We were wanting a jacuzzi suite for a quite evening together. The room was wonderful, clean and very comfortable, the jacuzzi tub was such a treat, very clean as well. We didn't realize that your hotel was there, I came across it from hotels.com We will definitely recommend it to others and we will be back. Thank you!
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Connie
"Definitely a good stay In Calgary!"
Receptionist was not the friendliest and we needed a shuttle and they didn't have a driver available and she didn't seem to care. However great big room, very decent price, and free hot breakfast and clean and refilled, consistently !
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Tyler
"Good, clean and excellent price"
Great place to stay. Very reasonable for the cost. Especially since it includes your breakfast.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Local favourite"
Business trip, very comfortable and clean hotel. Run by same company as the Deerfoot Casino but cheaper and it includes an awesome breakfast in the morning. More of an industrial area but still close to shopping and larger malls.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
Dean
"Close to Industrial area and business park."
Decent Hotel, nice staff, room temperature was hard to control - found it pretty warm (late fall). Breakfast crew seemed to have a hard time keeping up with the demand.
"Great place too stay, work and relax !"
Arrived very late and room was ready and as expected.... no surprises !
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Billy-Jo
"Location and price"
I have stayed here a few times as it is next to Deerfoot Casino where I go to many concerts and live two hours away from Calgary. The hotel is nice fairly new and modern seems to be well maintained. My only complaint would be the beds are very hard on your back anything for more than one night I will never do again due to the last time I stayed there it was for two nights and I could hardly walk after that
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
D
"Quiet spot close to many facilities"
It was a great stay. Staff is very friendly and provide good information when checking in.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Bon
"Nice clean hotel, close to Quarry Park"
Comfortable and clean hotel, staff very friendly. Wifi a bit on the slow end of things.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Good breakfast without disposable dishes"
We were impressed with the delicious breakfast and even more impressed with the real dishes to eat off of. No unnecessary waste at this hotel and they should be commended! The kids liked the fast waterslide. Wi-fi was easy to use anywhere in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Ez on Ez off"
Had a wedding to go to and this place was close to it and the hiway to the air port . The food was good in the morning all you wanted . Right by the casino if you have time
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Our go to place when ever we are in Calgary"
I am an extremely light sleeper, and the room was very quiet and clean, plus comfy beds! Stay here, you won't be disappointed!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
We were visiting Spruce Meadows for the Masters. The travel time was good between the hotel and venue. The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful, the best part was having a complete breakfast included.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Jo-Anne
"Decent Hotel"
Decent hotel for a business stay. Free parking, wifi, and breakfast.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Ryan
"would stay again"
Our family of four stayed for two nights. Brother and sister didnt want to share a bed, so we called down and within minutes a free cot was at our door. The pool was small but clean, and the slide was very fast. The slide was a definite hit. The breakfast was one of the best we have come across, with lots of selection, and the staff continually refilled all items. The hotel is extremely clean, and we had no issues whatsoever. We would stay again without hesitation. I would say the over all experience was better than most holiday inns and hampton suites and best western hotels we have stayed at.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Adam
"Great staff, but some basics need to be fixed"
Our stay was good and bad - great rooms, fantastic staff (they completely bent over backwards for us), but there are some things that need to be fixed..... When I made my reservation, I thought I had selected two nights, but only ended up selecting one. When we arrived, the night clerk was absolutely phenomenal and managed to get us the very last room in the hotel (we have a 4 yr old and a 21 month old), so this was extremely appreciated - even at the discounted rate of our second night! She also managed to scare up an extra cot and playpen so we all had our own beds. The only problems we're that in either room (we had to switch for the second night which really wasn't a big deal - they even moved our bags for us!) there were no fans. There is an HRV type of a system that just didn't provide the type of air circulation that we would have preferred. Also, they do have wifi, but reception is spotty throughout the hotel, and I don't believe that it's high-speed. Last, neither clock radio in each room worked (no volume at all) and the tv's / or cable isn't clear or the best. The amazing staff totally makes up for all of this though - and overall it it's a good hotel. Hope this helps.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
MapleMama
I stayed 3 days for business, good breakfast, gym was ok, pool & hot tub nice perk.
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Christine
Very good , very clean everything in excellent condition, comfortable rooms, great price, good value
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great overall"
This hotel is easy to get to with quick access to the deerfoot. Staff was very friendly and the hotel and room were in great codition and very clean. We travel with our dogs and we have never been greeted with treats for the pups and a low cost of only $15 per night to have them in the rooms. The staff loved to see them. We found the bed hard and the continental breakfast poorly set up were our only negatives. Overal great hotel and we will be returning.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Everything was very comfortable
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Hotel of choice when visiting Calgary
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Good for families and/or pets"
We booked one of the family suites for a group of 4 adults travelling together (one elderly person included). When booking it mentioned the option of having 2 twin beds or a bunk bed but our request for twins must not have come through. It was easy enough to convert the bunk bed to 2 twins ourselves. The fact that the 2nd room had it's own TV and temperature control was excellent. The table with 4 chairs was very useful as was the little kitchenette (just a microwave). The one thing that we missed and there would have been room for is a small couch or love seat near the kitchenette. When we sat to watch TV, one person had to sit on one of the dining room chairs. The breakfast was excellent with a nice variety of hot and cold foods. It would be nice to have hot beverages available at the front desk throughout the day but we appreciated that at least there was a cold water dispenser available there. The exercise room was very good and we enjoyed the hot tub. The water slide seems quite fast meaning that anyone from a teenager up makes quite the splash in the pool. The location is a little off the beaten path but not bad.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
2fortheRoad
"Good hotel for families."
Lots of fun with the slide, but not really any room to swim.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Christine
"Nice pool and buffet breakfast"
Hotel was clean, and the pool was great for the kids. Not a big pool but the slide was fast and the hot tub was very relaxing after a long day at Spruce Meadows. The included buffet breakfast was very good, with bacon, sausage, eggs, pan cakes, and cold cereals. Overall experience was very good, however I think $216 was a bit steep for this experience but it was Stampede weekend after all.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice clean place just not much to offer"
Nice place just not a lot to offer. not close to anything but the casino, if that's your thing its perfect. average free breakfast buffet with room but nothing for food service after 10 or 11am depending on the day. Rooms nice and clean and staff was nice. I just thought 1 night we were there that for $189.00 a night it leaves a lot to be desired.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"A+ Service Plus"
We were very impressed with our stay at Service Plus. The rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable, and the included breakfasts were always well stocked. The staff that we came in contact with were always pleasant. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"good hotel"
I thought it was a good clean functional business hotel. Large room. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Dale
"I would stay again."
The room was very clean, the continental breakfast was good, the room was spacious and the jacuzzi was great.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Worth the money"
Quite location . Friendly staff. Best price for amenities.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Isabella
"Family Vacation"
All staff were friendly, helpful, and informative. We loved the pool and the slide as well as the convenience and tastiness of the breakfasts. The hotel was always clean and our room was always re-made and stocked. We would recommend it for sure.
7 night trip May 19, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable"
The free hot breakfast was great and the staff were very friendly. The location was perfect for me as I had meeting only 6 block away.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Okay hotel but I wouldn't stay here again."
Staying at a hotel at the same time as three sports team is a little crazy. The pool is definelty too small. Too bad the staff did not inform us until our last day that we could have home to the pool at the Deerfoot Casino. I also think that the breakfast area was understaffed. If they were aware of 3 sporting teams arriving for the weekend, they should have had more kitchen staff. There were long waits for extra food, and dishes.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Great staff"
I have stayed at this hotel for about 30 nights in the fall of 2013 and again in may of 2014 and some of the great staff are still there. I would recommend this hotel for a great experience and convenience, also neat waterside pool for the kids!
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
Jason Smith
"Great staff, spacious room and yummy breakfast!"
Staff was friendly and accomidating, rooms are spacious and clean and breakfast had many good options!
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Great staff, spacious room and yummy breakfast!"
Other trip May 8, 2014